It was really a matter of time, but I "thevoice" am PROUD to have been banned from this forum.
But thought I would make my VOICE heard just once AGAIN to point out that...

AN ADMINISTRATOR CAN BANNED A MEMBER, DELETE SOME OF HIS POSTS.
AND THEREFORE PREVENT HIM/HER FROM POSTING MORE INFO as I have been.
MIGHTY SOUZA MIGHT DELETE MY POSTS LATER, and I have no more control over them.

Coincidently it demonstrates what might have happened to BACK on MJJC as well. He might not have a choice to log in again. Which might mean that FRONT could actually be the nearest thing to BACK.

I am intrigued as to the BANNED HONOR bestowed upon me. Was it because I am questioning TS- FRAUD and asked BACK/FRONT to give his opinion about him?

hmm.. Hypothetically speaking, let's say FRONT admits TS is indeed a FRAUD/ HAS NO RELATION TO HOAX, then it means that many people who have been banned here because of MIGHTY SOUZA protection of TS-FRAUD were actually right. That the main direction this Investigation has taken is a joke in itself..

My main point and worry is ...If someone has been roaming people here with malicious intentions MIGHTY SOUZA would be as responsible as him for allowing it. Police Investigation on its way...

I mean this with LOVE souza, I have no hard feelings towards you, not that you care, I am sure.
Meanwhile for the few remaining smart people still here..Keep an eye on this blog:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PROUD BANNED MEMBER OF MIGHTY SOUZA FORUM.

THEVOICE.

MY LAST POST BELOW...
Re: For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall
by thevoice » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:25 pm

FRONT what's your opinion on that TS person?
What do you make of his messages like the one below?

Just curious if... let's say there is a Police Investigation about the activities on this website, what would be your position as an "inisider"? Thanks for your reply.

Latest post from TS or TS -FRAUD-COMMENTS:
"instead, tell them (the Jackson family) that you realize what they are up against, and you are willing to do whatever it takes to help them—even at the risk of your own life (but don’t say it unless you really mean it).

oh ..And YES I DOUBT , THEREFORE I AM. But Never doubt YOURSELVES. Follow your instincts.
[quote="Front"
Yes, doubt me.
Doubt me with anger.
Doubt me with passion.
Doubt me with contempt.
Doubt me with love...HEUUU????????
Doubt me with animosity.
Doubt me with understanding.
Doubt me with frustration.
Doubt me.
Doubt Back.
Doubt Front.
Doubt MJ.
Doubt the trolls.
Doubt the hoax.
Doubt yourselves...NO NEVER??? [/quote]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I guess I don't understand. I don't see anything that should have gotten Voice banned. In the last couple of years I've seen some good people banned and I've yet to understand why. Maybe I'm blind, IDK. Hopefully Souza can give an explanation that will calm the curious or worried amongst us, me included.

On another note - if BACK was banned from MJJC then it would  explain why Front may not be able to log in. However, if the admin's were supposed to know MJ's username they would not (in my humble opinion) ban him from the forum. So, either BACK can log in to MJJC, BACK is NOT MJ, or the admin really don't know if that is MJ or not.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Andrea

I'm with voiceforthesilent - I don't understand what you're on about.  "thevoice" was never banned, I just checked.   If someone is banned, it says "the requested user does not exist" or something like that.

The "TS is a fraud" thing has been mentioned several times before but what I always notice is that no one can really back up that claim or de-bunk TS.

As for back on MJJC, all I know of back is what has been said on here (which is a lot!) - I am not a member of MJJC.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Heu.. I am thevoice and I am banned. it says PERMANENTLY BANNED when I tried login on several times today.
hmm.. Maybe people can think I am not and even the ADMNISTRATOR can create posts on my behalf as JustLucky mentionned once in a post. But my dear Andrea: I know I am BANNED.

and I know I am on borrowed time here...

Quote from: "Andrea"
I'm with voiceforthesilent - I don't understand what you're on about.  "thevoice" was never banned, I just checked.   If someone is banned, it says "the requested user does not exist" or something like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@VOICEAGAIN  I am afraid I don't understand your point. Are you saying Michael is dead and there is no hoax? If so, can you back it up with facts? That is all I care about.
If you are saying that Back,Front, and TS are fraud, then I don't care who are they, and I am not going to figure "mysterious" users out, never have interest, and never will, and never followed mysterious tasks posted here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Also here are copies of my screen after trying to log in just now...I have also taken screen shots ...
AND if you look at "thevoice" status it says last time visited IS EMPTY...well last time I visited was when I posted yesterday it should come up, shouldn't it?

AND proofs that I am "thevoice"..I don't mind detailing my private message content with permission from members I interacted with of course..nothin dramatic..Just his and hellos

AMAZING THE POWERS OF AN ADMIN. Power corrupt. Absolute power corrupts Absolutely.

Viewing profile - thevoice
Username:thevoice Rank:Believer Groups:  Add friend Add foe
CONTACT THEVOICE
PM:Send private message
USER STATISTICS
Joined:Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:00 pmLast visited: - Total posts:45 | Search user’s posts
(0.01% of all posts / 0.16 posts per day) Most active forum:Breaking News!
(22 Posts / 48.89% of user’s posts)Most active topic:For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall we?
(14 Posts / 31.11% of user’s posts)
Jump to:    

Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Board index
Login
Register
FAQ
Board index
Change font size
Information

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your username.

Board indexDelete all board cookies • All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.

Quote from: "VOICEAGAIN"

Heu.. I am thevoice and I am banned. it says PERMANENTLY BANNED when I tried login on several times today.
hmm.. Maybe people can think I am not and even the ADMNISTRATOR can create posts on my behalf as JustLucky mentionned once in a post. But my dear Andrea: I know I am BANNED.

and I know I am on borrowed time here...

Quote from: "Andrea"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Oh god, grow up and get a life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Not interested in getting in convo here as I am more of an observateur.
BUT as I am on borrowed time I might as well before the power cut...

My point was merely to signify that I was banned for no "apparent" reason other than saying TS=FRAUD (I do like writing that) because of the nature of his posts and the underlying threat he poses for people here and how I believe he is slowly attracted and controlling people with subtle unacceptable and potentially dangerous posts such as "tweet the Jacksons, tell them you'll do anything , even risk your life..but don't say it  you don't actually mean it" (paraphrasing, but read my posts for full details) SHAMONE..how do you think sociopats operates??????

I am not saying there is no hoax, I am saying that TS person is a fraud.
I am asking FRONT to express his opinion on TS
I question why there are 2 "informers" on this board with no link to each other and why is it forbidden to ask them to validate each other, which was the last topic I posted.
I am saying maybe the answer to that question might be a VERY central point.
I am saying that AN ADMINISTRATOR has enormous power that even if an insider/MJ would log in, he would be subject to their control and ultimetely I question if this would be the right forum for them to do so.

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
@VOICEAGAIN  I am afraid I don't understand your point. Are you saying Michael is dead and there is no hoax? If so, can you back it up with facts? That is all I care about.
If you are saying that Back,Front, and TS are fraud, then I don't care who are they, and I am not going to figure "mysterious" users out, never have interest, and never will, and never followed mysterious tasks posted here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bec"
Oh god, grow up and get a life.

says the person who has  2445 posts in here.
Go sob and get lost.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I think Souza can spot signs of trouble a mile off by now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "VOICEAGAIN"
Also here are copies of my screen after trying to log in just now...I have also taken screen shots ...
AND if you look at "thevoice" status it says last time visited IS EMPTY...well last time I visited was when I posted yesterday it should come up, shouldn't it?

AND proofs that I am "thevoice"..I don't mind detailing my private message content with permission from members I interacted with of course..nothin dramatic..Just his and hellos

AMAZING THE POWERS OF AN ADMIN. Power corrupt. Absolute power corrupts Absolutely.

Viewing profile - thevoice
Username:thevoice Rank:Believer Groups:  Add friend Add foe
CONTACT THEVOICE
PM:Send private message
USER STATISTICS
Joined:Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:00 pmLast visited: - Total posts:45 | Search user’s posts
(0.01% of all posts / 0.16 posts per day) Most active forum:Breaking News!
(22 Posts / 48.89% of user’s posts)Most active topic:For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall we?
(14 Posts / 31.11% of user’s posts)
Jump to:    

Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Board index
Login
Register
FAQ
Board index
Change font size
Information

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your username.

Board indexDelete all board cookies • All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]