No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

He is not Michael Jackson, just a person playing mind games pretending to be MJ.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "Gema"
He is not Michael Jackson, just a person playing mind games pretending to be MJ.
I very much agree...the voice sounds nothing like MJ's...trying to play Mr.Shy-guy.....dumb people Michael Jackson is not that shy  lolol/  lolol/ he can FU in a minute  lolol/ if he wants too....like the rest of the humans when stepped on the wound.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for posting this interview with Twiggy. The last person talking is not MJ, and I do not think he was pretending to be either. Or if he was he did a poor job of it. No my question is, twiggy said that bubbles died, Didn't Latoya go to see Bubbles last year and she cried, and cried? I haven't heard anything that Bubbles passed away.. Unless I missed something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MissG

Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
I very much agree...the voice sounds nothing like MJ's...trying to play Mr.Shy-guy.....dumb people Michael Jackson is not that shy  lolol/  lolol/ he can FU in a minute  lolol/ if he wants too....like the rest of the humans when stepped on the wound.

I got the impression that the guy was mockering believers, talking about how MJ x-caped in a van and then making fun of Michael when he said "that´s ignorant".

Haters are blended among believers since day one, that´s the reason why we are still being played with.

Michael was human and of course he had negative and positive emotions as any other but people should not confuse being human with being a psycho or sociopath enjoying the pain and desperation of others as those mind players are doing.

Many people and myself have been active in asking people to be precautious but we are just being ignored time after time. Michael is not chatting to fans, Michael is not calling radio shows, Michael is not hurting people or talking in riddles in forums. All that is just a distraction that block us from the truth and also separate all of us and create fights among each other.

I say it again. Meantime people fight and go to chats hunting Michael, Michael is being trashed and his name is used by scum bag fishes within the music industry and so little of us asked the latest hater to stop the hate campaign against Michael.
Meantime people gathered in chats during July 13th for the so called BAM, NikkiSixx started a hate campaign against Michael Jackson that still goes on and is supported by 180000 people.
What a lack of focus from some believers and MJ fans, I may say. Is that Love for Michael? NO

We should turn that energy in to something productive, as trying to stop the hate that is happening in a big scale as per 180000 followers of an ex-junkie full of hate and judgment, not the small time trolls and haters that don´t gather more than 1000 followers in twitter, youtube and forums all together.

I must say that I am very dissapointed on some people who rather concentrated their energy in hunting Michael and believed this July 13th BAM than asking NikkiSixx to stop the hate campaign against Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

Nah, that guy had some funny off accent or something in his voice. How could she even say that sounded like him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Nah, that guy had some funny off accent or something in his voice. How could she even say that sounded like him?

i don't know about an accent but i noticed a lisp. which janet has . but it seems to me i have heard this type of thing before whith interviews that were done over the phone . maybe that is the connection. the ones on the phone perhaps should be in question or vise versa . just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I got the impression that the guy was mockering believers, talking about how MJ x-caped in a van and then making fun of Michael when he said "that´s ignorant".

Haters are blended among believers since day one, that´s the reason why we are still being played with.

Michael was human and of course he had negative and positive emotions as any other but people should not confuse being human with being a psycho or sociopath enjoying the pain and desperation of others as those mind players are doing.

Many people and myself have been active in asking people to be precautious but we are just being ignored time after time. Michael is not chatting to fans, Michael is not calling radio shows, Michael is not hurting people or talking in riddles in forums. All that is just a distraction that block us from the truth and also separate all of us and create fights among each other.

I say it again. Meantime people fight and go to chats hunting Michael, Michael is being trashed and his name is used by scum bag fishes within the music industry and so little of us asked the latest hater to stop the hate campaign against Michael.
Meantime people gathered in chats during July 13th for the so called BAM, NikkiSixx started a hate campaign against Michael Jackson that still goes on and is supported by 180000 people.
What a lack of focus from some believers and MJ fans, I may say. Is that Love for Michael? NO

We should turn that energy in to something productive, as trying to stop the hate that is happening in a big scale as per 180000 followers of an ex-junkie full of hate and judgment, not the small time trolls and haters that don´t gather more than 1000 followers in twitter, youtube and forums all together.

I must say that I am very dissapointed on some people who rather concentrated their energy in hunting Michael and believed this July 13th BAM than asking NikkiSixx to stop the hate campaign against Michael.
So true! love your post...sorry to be "late"on this but what's up with this Nikki Six?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So true! love your post...sorry to be "late"on this but what's up with this Nikki Six?

Gema - I stand up and applaud you. Excellent post and I agree totally. I won't say anything more because you've summed it up so well.

As far as the Motley Crue person that went on a hate crusade - It started last week (please - nobody post his horrible words because it only adds to the negativity and it doesn't help Michael).

I'm not sure why he decided to do this (he said he had a dream) but his following joined in the disgusting hate campaign. You can read all about what he said by googling it on the Internet.  Some MJ supporters responded to them in the same hate that was given, which isn't the answer. A few (including myself) were trying to be proactive by responding with links to the FBI files, Tom Meserau's website, etc., anything that would give them the initiative to research further and stop the character assassination. If only one person took it to heart then it was worth it. I have my doubts that anyone cared other than MJ supporters.

I was attacked viciously and here is one pathetic response I received which shows the level of maturity for his supporters:

Shaqwandaa Shaqwandaa Jenkins
@Cheyenne605 Go away and eat poo
14 Jul Favorite Retweet Reply

It was at this point that I realized I was dealing with ignorant people who didn't want to see or hear the truth. I will continue to spread truth and go out of my way to do so but I won't continually give these people my time and energy when it's futile. I will, however, spread the word at every opportunity, telling people why they should boycott NikkiSixx. it's called fighting fire with fire.

The truth will prevail in the end. Those that stand on truth will stand on solid footing. Those that stand on lies will fall.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "MJonmind"

Twiggy again?  :roll: I wrote somewhere else that this woman believes in every single thing. She is very gullible. Now she believes this troll??? Geez. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Le Papillon Bleu, NikkiSixx believes MJ is guilty adn used harsh words to voice his opinion which ended in a hate campaign.

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Gema - I stand up and applaud you. Excellent post and I agree totally. I won't say anything more because you've summed it up so well.

As far as the Motley Crue person that went on a hate crusade - It started last week (please - nobody post his horrible words because it only adds to the negativity and it doesn't help Michael).

I'm not sure why he decided to do this (he said he had a dream) but his following joined in the disgusting hate campaign. You can read all about what he said by googling it on the Internet.  Some MJ supporters responded to them in the same hate that was given, which isn't the answer. A few (including myself) were trying to be proactive by responding with links to the FBI files, Tom Meserau's website, etc., anything that would give them the initiative to research further and stop the character assassination. If only one person took it to heart then it was worth it. I have my doubts that anyone cared other than MJ supporters.

I was attacked viciously and here is one pathetic response I received which shows the level of maturity for his supporters:

Shaqwandaa Shaqwandaa Jenkins
@Cheyenne605 Go away and eat poo
14 Jul Favorite Retweet Reply

It was at this point that I realized I was dealing with ignorant people who didn't want to see or hear the truth. I will continue to spread truth and go out of my way to do so but I won't continually give these people my time and energy when it's futile. I will, however, spread the word at every opportunity, telling people why they should boycott NikkiSixx. it's called fighting fire with fire.

The truth will prevail in the end. Those that stand on truth will stand on solid footing. Those that stand on lies will fall.

Blessings :)

Thanks for your post. I am sorry that you were also part of the hate of some of "Nikki" fans. The response you posted is light considering responses I received or other fans and supporters.

The quotes I am about to post are sensitive, but must be read in order to understand the level of hate out there.

Here the less hateful ones from a really disturbed Nikki fan:

"we should all find an mj fan and kick them into a coma. And laugh"
"we can take great pleasure from the fact he died in agony, I smile with pleasure at it"

This guy @cal_middleton, has deleted his worst threatening tweets and also his pic after his "kind" words to some MJ fans, children among them. He teamed up with more alike.

It did not matter to post videos about MJ´s innocence, these people don´t understand the language of logic, common sense or love, they need to be approached in the language they understand and it is not funny to go that low to make a point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Quote from: "Cissy"
His voice sounds very nervous
What do you think?
The guy, the interviewer is probably thinking it's dead witty to make that crappy comment about raping.
But what's even more surprising is that the girl's reaction. She's supposed to be a fan, why laughing at such things before the world' eyes? What would haters think about his fans?
They always think bad though.

Oh and about the caller, he reminds me of that PeterPanPyt guy that used to do chats with fans and sung them Michael's songs lol Sometimes he really sounded good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is interview is actually old. The guy who rang in was Peterpanpyt and Twiggy knew this very well because they both are friends. Twiggy just acted like as if she dint know who it was. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "moyrum"
This is interview is actually old. The guy who rang in was Peterpanpyt and Twiggy knew this very well because they both are friends. Twiggy just acted like as if she dint know who it was. :roll:

Are they friends? Then she may be knew about the call.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal