Re: PPB making a movie. thats so wierd
July 15, 2011, 02:37:26 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Talking about the glass, that, for me, is not a juice glass. That type of glass is used when you serve alcohol, like whiskey. I don't know...

You can serve juice in it also. But I understand where you are coming from its prob apple juice.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

July 15, 2011, 03:11:56 AM
OMG blankets soo cute ! :) awwwhhhhh. :D

Okay, but I agree with purelove. Making a parody of their father's death is insane if he really died. These kids are really good with movie editing, though! The music & stuff is really cool for a bunch of young teens to be making it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

July 15, 2011, 06:26:41 AM
thank for your comments.
my child do the same. he make funny movies and stories. and a lot of them gos around what he thinking about or happen the last months.
maybe they've seen dr. murray laid ready the instruments to administered michael :( errrr . or maybe they play what they had rehearsed with mj  party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2011, 06:28:57 AM
In Red letters  MICHAEL JACKSON AND CO PRESENTS... HAHAHA  bingo baby
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
July 15, 2011, 06:33:36 AM
Yeah Prince shoot that zombie...lol

This was actually leaked, Paris said it on her twitter, so I think they made this short film and someone put it into a trailer, so this isn't the full short movie...but I would love to see it.

@Anna Paris is saying to Jaafar we got to get out of here or something like that.

Was the zombie Jermajesty...anyway I think it's cool that they made a short movie, that would of been fun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
July 15, 2011, 09:42:39 AM
And guess who owns 20th Centrury Fox........Of course, Rupert Murdock...

Are they given us some clues by using their logo on the introduction ???  Also, the Zombie, could represent "Thriller II".

Then there Paris, who looks dead, but comes back alive...and runs off.

Prince users a supersoaker as a gun......Threats.

The Juice, syringe and scizzors and permanent marker, to me, represent a re-enactment of whatever went down that day......But paris is "Forcing" Blanket to drink.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2011, 11:26:44 AM
All I can hear,is the guy talking to paris in the end of the trailer. saying "what happened".and paris get up,can't hear what she says.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

MashMike

July 15, 2011, 12:01:13 PM
indeed very very interesting, i guess the kids are making their and their dad's dream come true))) MJ has always wanted to produce/direct a movie, as well as Prince and Paris's dream is to become an actress, may be this is their first united work together, who knows, kinda scary movie. It reminds me one of the stories written by MJ, it was a horror story where his kids were taking part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

MJonmind

July 15, 2011, 12:51:48 PM
Okay, how about this is all the hoax being played out. This involves major entertainment companies and powerful friends, all contributing in this hoax. This hoax machinery is slowly gears and wheels turning as it is being carried out according to MJ's 20+ year plan.  Michael can be various characters at the same time (disguises :lol: ).  First scene is Michael the victim being fed the propofol mixed with juice. He looks the victim that MJ felt as he is in the ball position of MJ's drawing.

He is also being silly, mocking, teasing as in pranking by sticking out his tongue.
This D. Murray administering "death" by drugs turns him into the living dead (zombie/ghost of Thriller), as in this hoax MJ has been everywhere “scaring” people with clues, inconsistencies and dots to connect.  In the Prince scene, MJ has these enemies trying to shoot him down supposedly- illuminate/mafia/Sneddon-types, represented by a dark hooded character (of course it’s not a real gun but toy--waterguns was a source of great fun for Michael). Lastly Paris representing “dead” Michael is soon to become “undead” as the timing of the hoax says it’s time to move into that phase. MJ and time/the plan who is Jafar, must move quickly to do everything. The reminder “coming soon” tells us that next “rising from the dead” is still coming. The kids know about it and are part of that plan.

Frequently I lie in bed awake, trying to go over everything in the hoax, trying to make sense of things, and running through even negative scenarios to make sure I haven’t been completely duped by murderers. And it always comes back (since day 1 for me) to the 3 ones, who we all know Michael loved with a firey passion, and who loved him back with a firey passion. They are the key to the whole hoax. Take them out, and I might believe he was murdered and give up. I’m putting everything on them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

July 15, 2011, 02:06:22 PM
@MJonmind... i´m with you! i can´t take the kids off either, i mean... i have a daughter and i´m always thinking what if something happen to me??? i have my husband, but for mike his kids are his life, he will not put his life in danger, i think that he was victym of a conspiracy or something and is in Witness Protection Program...

i love the video, the kids are so happy and beautiful! they are funny, very funny!!!
this video CAN¨T be made if MJ is really dead, no way!

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

July 15, 2011, 05:41:00 PM
Are they really Michael's kids? The faces are barely visible... (I saw a lot of films on you tube with the "so called Blanket". It was just a long haired kid who resembled Blanket a bit...)

My other questin is - did they make this film as homework for their acting classes maybe??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

July 15, 2011, 10:31:55 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Okay, how about this is all the hoax being played out. This involves major entertainment companies and powerful friends, all contributing in this hoax. This hoax machinery is slowly gears and wheels turning as it is being carried out according to MJ's 20+ year plan.  Michael can be various characters at the same time (disguises :lol: ).  First scene is Michael the victim being fed the propofol mixed with juice. He looks the victim that MJ felt as he is in the ball position of MJ's drawing.

He is also being silly, mocking, teasing as in pranking by sticking out his tongue.
This D. Murray administering "death" by drugs turns him into the living dead (zombie/ghost of Thriller), as in this hoax MJ has been everywhere “scaring” people with clues, inconsistencies and dots to connect.  In the Prince scene, MJ has these enemies trying to shoot him down supposedly- illuminate/mafia/Sneddon-types, represented by a dark hooded character (of course it’s not a real gun but toy--waterguns was a source of great fun for Michael). Lastly Paris representing “dead” Michael is soon to become “undead” as the timing of the hoax says it’s time to move into that phase. MJ and time/the plan who is Jafar, must move quickly to do everything. The reminder “coming soon” tells us that next “rising from the dead” is still coming. The kids know about it and are part of that plan.

Frequently I lie in bed awake, trying to go over everything in the hoax, trying to make sense of things, and running through even negative scenarios to make sure I haven’t been completely duped by murderers. And it always comes back (since day 1 for me) to the 3 ones, who we all know Michael loved with a firey passion, and who loved him back with a firey passion. They are the key to the whole hoax. Take them out, and I might believe he was murdered and give up. I’m putting everything on them.

I agree with most of your scenario, but since watching Paris asleep on the floor, I keep wondering what really happened that night. Did they actually drug Murray and he get up at 10 something and see the planted corpse and think of escaping. There were many reports that MJ actually died between 10 and 11 and Murray was just covering his tracks till 12.21 when he called for help. If they had drugged Murray, they could have had the light on the whole night and then executed the whole hoax while he lay asleep on the ground. Remember there were extra guards that day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 16, 2011, 07:41:23 AM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Are they really Michael's kids? The faces are barely visible... (I saw a lot of films on you tube with the "so called Blanket". It was just a long haired kid who resembled Blanket a bit...)

My other questin is - did they make this film as homework for their acting classes maybe??

I know which one you are talking about, a young child who had long hair and he was in a hospital bed. I posted it on the forum thinking it was Blanket. It can be decieving. In this youtube, it does look like Paris, and Blanket I made sure to stop video and analyse the face this time, I said to myself, they got me once but not twice.  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

July 16, 2011, 01:42:26 PM
I do that. I write scripts then I act them out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

July 16, 2011, 02:16:11 PM
This movie has "two faces"
first: Blanket is a part of a project : Paris is the doctor behind closed doors ..that takes care of the "project -Blanket"..she's doing some tests on him to make him powerful to kill the zombies ....next thing : she gave him too much and the project went away killing...Prince is the "cop" that kills zombies  mj_dance/ ...when a "co-worker" wakes up the doctor Paris she runs after her "project".
second: Blanket is MJ that sleeps and the doctor gives him a pill after he awakes...that pill is too strong and mj knows and becomes aware of the doctor trying to harm him...so he runs away...as the doctor falls asleep MJ isn't there anymore someone awakes him to tell him that "mj's gone"...while prince is making justice (?) [...]I'm not in the mood right now...but the second version doesn't fit ....I think it's the first ..just a movie....they want to become famous so they do it !...this is just their beginning ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions