Re: Is Michael behind ANONYMOUS
July 31, 2011, 10:06:58 PM
The first time I heard of and saw Anonymous, I felt it was connected to Michael. I feel it is part of his message to us on how to Make That Change that is so desperately needed in this world! So many of us have woke up to what he has been saying to us for years, and now are wondering just what do we do? Well here is Anonymous' website

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I joined weeks ago, but haven't posted there or worked on my profile yet. I am also TouchedByAnAngel on that site. I've tweeted their videos and also written their website url on money to help spread the word. I need to do more, we all do.

"There's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as one!"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-dWt3MH_ic&feature=related[/youtube]

[blink]WE'VE HAD ENOUGH[/blink]

There was talk of a Revolution this summer. Then Anonymous showed up to tell us The Plan.
We must get active. Come Together!
THIS IS IT! THIS IS THE MOMENT!

Eternally Blessed to have been
 TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 01, 2011, 04:09:39 PM
TouchedByAnAngel you are very brave,congratulations respect/.Here is a very good video I found also on youtube and I remember now how much I cried the first time I saw it.

Michael Jackson - "We've Had Enough" Music Video (Original)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvjy6MQr6fE[/youtube]

Shinyman99 posted today a video ,named:THE PEOPLE PRESENTS THE BIRMINGHAM SUMMER UK EVENT 20-AUG-2011.Here is the link to her/his post:

Im very sure this video has inspiration and sound from NETWORK movie 1976,a very good and open mind also! 8-)

Network - We're In A Lot Of Trouble!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFvT_qEZJf8&feature=related[/youtube]

Mad As Hell ...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBZDwf9dok[/youtube]

Together we can make that CHANGE,together we can WIN :)!!!!!!

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 02, 2011, 09:46:40 AM
There was talk of a Revolution this summer.

Yes I remember that :shock:

Could be them

@applehead that song is one of the best!!!!

Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 09:49:54 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 02, 2011, 11:10:53 AM
Remember this?  And all the Michaelish clues with Criss?  (Not to mention Front's confidence things were progressing as planned.) michael-jackson/

Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 11:12:56 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 02, 2011, 01:35:59 PM
I am also in "anonymous" I still not posting anything, I'm watching this cautiously
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 02, 2011, 02:25:04 PM
Remember this?  And all the Michaelish clues with Criss?  (Not to mention Front's confidence things were progressing as planned.) michael-jackson/

Ohh yeahhh, thank you for reminding this MJonmind. I was thinking about where else I saw REVOLUTION word.  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 02, 2011, 11:27:02 PM
Yes Everybody, I do believe the Revolution has begun  mj_bad/ This post is going to be a bit long, but I want to share this info with all of you. First of all, I'm going to post an update I found on the Anonymous website. I'm a member there so I don't know if a link to the page will work for non members, but I'll post that first.

Below is the update that Anonymous posted about the Operation Onslaught campaign. I guess this is Phase 1 of the Plan.  Remember the words from their logo

THE PLAN
One Year. Three Phases. A World of Change
The Forefront of Organized, Peaceful and Legal Resistance

Next is a couple of videos and a pic that the person above included in their update.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR0Y340SHKY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]  [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OCWftmumH0&annotation_id=annotation_922779&feature=iv[/youtube]

The above pic was in the update. The pic below is one I snagged from the second video above. The picture of children statuary with the V mask on made me smile, because this statue looks very similar to statues MJ had at Neverland.

Which reminds of all the similarities of the V character from V For Vendetta and Michael (and Prince)

Below is the closing statement of this person who did the Update on this Anonymous Operation Onslaught Campaign.

I have felt that the V For Vendetta movie, and more particularly the idea the movie promotes is a BIG part of Michael's message. I was first introduced to this movie when it was a redirect from TS so very long ago. If you haven't seen it yet, you really really need to. Anyway, the message of the movie is when you overcome your fear you are free. It is about "Strength Through Unity and Unity Through Faith". Showing that when people Come Together and say "We've Had Enough" powerful changes can be accomplished! Unity of humanity for the common good. The people wearing the V masks are ANONYMOUS because it doesn't matter if they are Black Or White, or any other label. They are representing a unity of an idea. They are showing peaceful resistance to the corruption in our world and spreading the message. Like Michael showing us in so many ways, that with awareness and awakening, there IS Hope.

Quotes from the movie V For Vendetta

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login: Who was he?
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login: He was Edmond Dantés... and he was my father. And my mother... my brother... my friend. He was you... and me. He was all of us.

Not only was the Movie V For Vendetta a TS redirect, but the quote from it below was also.

: People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Everything I've seen so far about Anonymous leads me to believe they/we/US are going to make incredible changes.

Also as a side note before I sign off, I would like to share what I saw on Donte Jackson's tumblr blog.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXN0_oaPoZQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

A message of rebellion to the NWO, Illuminati, Hollywood -Lauryn Hill

Donte seems to be a very wise young man, I suggest all take a look at the many pics and videos he has posted on his tumblr page, they speak volumes.

Piece, by piece by piece....we are understanding, and The Truth will prevail!

Love & Light,
Carol

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

August 03, 2011, 12:08:21 AM
THanks Carol for that long lovely post.  I have not bought a full price adult DVD for years.  I bought V for Vendetta because each time I watch it, I have a transformative experience.   Each time I see Evie out on the veranda with the rain pouring down, I just weep, it's so beautiful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 04, 2011, 03:48:21 AM

Technology
The business and culture of our digital lives,
from the L.A. Times
Anonymous plans AnonPlus after being kicked out of Google+
July 18, 2011 |  6:01 pm    14127

The hacktivist group Anonymous has been kicked off Google+ and in response, the group is looking to build its own social network called AnonPlus.

All of Anonymous' other Google accounts -- Gmail, Google Calendar, Picasa, YouTube, etc. -- have been suspended as well, because all Google products are linked together (so play nice on there, Google users).

Anonymous announced the suspension on a Tumblr blog, but it didn't say exactly why it lost Google product privileges, writing simply: "Didn’t take long to get banned from Google+ our Gmail is also gone…"

A screen shot of a message from Google posted on the account for "Your Anon News" said:

Your profile is suspended

After reviewing your profile, we determined that some of the posted content (eg. Text, images) violates out Community Standards.

If you believe that your profile has been suspended in error, or you have recently edited your profile to comply with our Community Standards please submit your profile for reconsideration. Your profile will be reviewed again and unblocked if it complies with our Community Standards.
At AnonPlus.com, Anonymous has listed 17 members who it says will develop AnonPlus.

"This lil info dump of a site is here simply to dispence info, soon the actual site will go up and you can begin to interact with it," Anonymous said on the site. "This project is not overnight and will take many of those out there who simply want a better internet. We will not be stopped by those looking to troll or those willing to stop the spreading of the truth. One thing i would like to point out that this project is for ALL people not just anonymous, this idea is a presstorm idea and only takes the name anon because of the Anonymity of the social network."

If and when the social network gets up and running, it probably won't have Google+ integration.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

August 04, 2011, 04:28:02 AM
This reminds me ot the revolutions in the Middle East. This spring was called there the "Revolution Spring". It started in Tunesia, then Egypt, then Lebya, then Yemen, then Jordan, and Syria. But the revolution succeeded in Tunisia, Egypt and Lebya. No one ever imagined that these countries would get rid of their rulers!But they did! So who's next?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

gwynnedTopic starter

August 04, 2011, 06:55:34 AM
This reminds me ot the revolutions in the Middle East. This spring was called there the "Revolution Spring". It started in Tunesia, then Egypt, then Lebya, then Yemen, then Jordan, and Syria. But the revolution succeeded in Tunisia, Egypt and Lebya. No one ever imagined that these countries would get rid of their rulers!But they did! So who's next?

Libya?  A success?  How so?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

August 04, 2011, 06:58:32 AM

Libya?  A success?  How so?
Ghaddafi is not ruling anymore. That's a success!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

paula-c

August 04, 2011, 01:45:06 PM
Serbia 2000, Georgia 2003, Ukraine 2005, Venezuela 2007…Tunisia, Egypt, Bahrain, Syria and Wisconsin 2011! All with the same high in fist of logo! / Put faces to the infiltrators in Sun!

It seems that we have discovered a revolutionary and versatile Willy Fog who is touring the world...Those who do not believe in conspiracies will cost them to digest this post...
We'll start with this excellent article by Professor Chossudovsky:

The around the world with Willy Fog is an animated series based on the work of Jules Verne around the world in eighty days. It was produced by BRB international to Nippon Animation and TV Asahi and in partnership with Spanish television, as well as in other series of great relevance, like dogtanian and the three muskehounds. The series was first aired in TVE in 1983 becoming a true mass phenomenon among children from the beginning of the 80s of last century

Manufacturing dissentChossudovsky explains how the capitalist system itself has made this concept of dissent controlled to be used as a safety valve of the social unrest in imperial-capitalistas societies, channeling positions acceptable to power social discontent, changing some little things to keep everything the same...
Let us remember the chaos theory which both excited these possible Willy fogs

Elite has always managed to use the energy and strength of the people for their own intereses…saben take the hotbeds existing in the various countries... they simply are responsible for putting the fuse and control these revolutions for their own profit...

The new world order through chaos--.Let memory...Belgrade (Serbia) year 2000-(Georgia) year 2003 Tbilisi - Kiev (Ukraine) in 2004. Three non-violent revolutions to overthrow an infamous, corrupt, decadent, power anything less democratic. Three times the same scenario. In the last two cases, Russia lost the calm and especially, denounces Western, American interference in its "near abroad". And in view of the logos of the revolutionaries, it seems that Russia in the way...

Serbian youth trained by CANVAS
OTPOR in Serbian language means "resistance"

OTPOR in Serbia

Some will think that it is not posible…que must be a casualidad…Then continue with more chances of those in which if creen…
OTPOR in Tunisia

Marketing: the logo of the "Jasmine Revolution" appears at the very moment of the flight of Ben Ali. The raised fist, former Communist symbol used in all the 'revolutions' of colours since the time of Otpor in Serbia can be seen in the Centre. From the perspective of Washington, it is important to see that everything is over and the facts are part of an international dynamic of a liberal nature.
It is interesting to note that the title appears in English and the Tunisian flag is reduced to a simple ornament on the top of the letter R.
OTPOR in Egypt

OTPOR (resistance) in Egypt

OTPOR in Bahrain

OTPOR in Syria

OTPOR in Wisconsin
Madison Wisconsin solidarity choir sing "not us moveran" in solidarity with our brothers and sisters who are protesting in Spain. Solidarity!
Video message of support from Wisconsin to Spain? One look at the end of the video found with this....

fist in the famous Steve Jakson Illuminati cards in 1995…

The Horseshoe was lost by a nail
The horse was lost by a horseshoe
For a horse the rider was lost
The battle was lost by a rider
"A battle lost the Kingdom"
British folk poem
Conclusion:
The Kingdom was lost by a nail
Chaos theory.

We must be careful with these things, rather than when all are on the internet

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 04, 2011, 04:43:02 PM

The Russian Revolution and many others have been started by TPTB to put themselves in power, and bring much bloodshed and loss of life.
Order out of chaos.

Makes you wonder about this revolution. I've said before, it could bring on wrath with military might, that could be catastrophic, resulting in millions/billions dying.  Afterall it's a game of chess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

August 04, 2011, 05:41:55 PM
You mean all revolutions have been planned by Illuminati to create chaos???????
Is that what you really mean, paula-c??????? afraid/
But the Egyptian president and his sons are in prison for what they did!!!!! What can we call that??? I call it justice!!!!!
peace
Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 05:44:56 PM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal