gwynnedTopic starter

Is Michael behind ANONYMOUS
July 13, 2011, 12:39:15 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrJ2jGbsFLc[/youtube]

The Plan: Phase one: Initiated.
We are One. The Vibrations Of Truth are resonating through our World. Anonymous is a reflection of the consciousness of the people.
The "Train" is picking up speed.

I did NOT highlight or capitalize the word 'Train'

Can't help but note the professionalism and profusion of V masks.  Not to mention George Carlin saying (twice) They don't give a f**k about us.

It IS July 13th, after all.
Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 08:30:24 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Is Michael behind ANONYMOUS
July 13, 2011, 12:53:38 PM
This video is very well done, I would say by professional actors...or at least the voice:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a98VT5a1kBE&NR=1[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 08:30:54 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2011, 02:32:24 PM
I still do not know, but it may just be more people playing a bit of V.
I think I'm tired of these things.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

July 13, 2011, 03:34:11 PM
I think this is a great initiative and I think it's very likely that Michael is involved. If not, he would support it.

I noticed alot in this video that reminded me of Michael.

Of course the V for Vendetta masks... But also, the pictures of the man with the crown at the beginning - how many times have we seen pictures/paintings of Michael like that? Even on the new album cover. Also it mentioned Kojak, remember the Dave Dave Kojak thing? Also the word "illusion" used many times.

As I said, I think this is a great project either way and we should all support it and take action in our own corners of the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

July 13, 2011, 07:34:54 PM
That IS a funny well-made video. I also noticed the MJ-like crown on V, and the Kojak, which spells Jakko, who "always gets the killer (Murray ;) ).

I found this in my Macleans, especiall since there were pictures of people wearing Guy Fawkes masks, and in the same article Sony was being targeted.
Hacker attack
A rash of high-profile thefts reveals just how unsafe the Internet we depend on has become

by Chris Sorensen on Friday, June 17, 2011 11:50am
Yoshikazu Tsuno/AFP/Getty Images

Visitors to the Conservative Party of Canada’s website last Tuesday were confronted with a shocking message: the Prime Minister had been rushed to hospital in Toronto after choking on a hash brown. Media outlets scrambled to unearth more details about the breakfast-hour emergency only to learn that it was all a big joke. The party’s website had been hacked.

It didn’t take long to find out who was behind the prank. A group calling itself LulzRaft claimed responsibility on Twitter, and later followed up by breaking into the party’s donor database and posting names and emails of more than 5,000 people online. Why did they do it? “The Conservative party was really just a hack of opportunity,” wrote someone purporting to be the hacker in an anonymous email to Maclean’s. “We noticed the vulnerability and realized we could easily create some lulz, and draw some media attention without hurting anyone.” For the uninitiated, “lulz” is Web-slang for laughs—derived from the abbreviation LOL, for “laugh out loud.”

But the Tories aren’t laughing. Nor should they be. It’s an embarrassing breach of security for a governing party that, just a few months earlier, assured Canadians that it had a cyber-security strategy in place. It’s also the latest in a string of brazen attacks on high-profile targets around the globe, ranging from Sony Corp. and Google Inc. to defence contractor Lockheed Martin and the International Monetary Fund. In addition to attention-seekers like LulzRaft, experts say many more hackers are quietly working on behalf of organized crime and even foreign governments—so much so that Washington is now talking about cyberattacks as a potential “act of war.”

“We have guys in their basements doing horrible things to these humongous companies and governments,” says Brad Haines, an Edmonton-based hacker and security consultant who goes by the online handle RenderMan. So just imagine, he says, what a dedicated criminal organization or well-funded foreign government could accomplish.

The sobering reality is that, as more of our lives and livelihoods are moved online, the more tantalizing the targets become for cybercrooks. At the same time, security experts say many of our defences are still stuck in the 1990s, if they exist at all. For those with short memories, that was a time when viruses like Melissa and Michelangelo merely threatened to clog our networks, not steal from us. And if we can’t even stop the glory-seeking “hacktivists,” who announce their every move, how are we supposed to protect ourselves from those with more sinister intentions? “There’s an old joke about how we are losing the war on drugs,” says Haines, who figures the Harper hack was made possible by something as mundane as out-of-date software or a weak password. “It means that we are losing the war to people on drugs. I mean, how bad can we get?”

To get a sense of what kind of damage a few angry computer geeks can do, consider the cyberflogging that Sony—a computer and electronics company, no less—has endured over the past few months. The firm’s troubles appear to have originated from a series of skirmishes with customers who wanted to modify their PS3 game consoles to run a Linux operating system. It ultimately resulted in Sony taking one hacker to court.

It didn’t take long before hackers operating under the name Anonymous decided to retaliate. The loose-knit group has also taken responsibility for attacks against the Church of Scientology, the controversial Westboro Baptist church and, most notably, PayPal, Visa and Mastercard in response to those firms’ decision to stop enabling financial contributions to WikiLeaks. With apparently little effort, hackers managed to steal personal data from 77 million Sony PlayStation Network customers, forcing Sony to temporarily shut down the popular online game-playing network in April.
It didn’t end there. A hacker group calling itself LulzSec taunted Sony in a May 31 post on Twitter: “Hey @Sony, you know we’re making off with a bunch of your internal stuff right now and you haven’t even noticed? Slow and steady, guys.” LulzSec, whose Twitter page is called “The Lulz Boat” (which explains the name of the smaller, copycat LulzRaft group that targeted Harper), also released what it claimed was source code for the Sony Computer Entertainment Development Network on June 6. Later that week, Sony acknowledged an attack on its Sony Pictures website, and that 37,500 visitors to the site had passwords, emails, and other potentially identifying details stolen.

The people behind LulzSec have also claimed responsibility for several other prominent hacks in recent months. They include: broadcaster PBS, whose website was hacked to post a story claiming that dead rapper Tupac Shakur was still alive; an Atlanta-based FBI contractor called InfraGard, which resulted in data about its user base being posted on the Web; and Nintendo, although LulzSec stressed via Twitter it wasn’t upset with the Japanese game-maker: “We like the N64 too much­—we sincerely hope Nintendo plugs the gap.”

Suffice it to say, Sony’s new-found status as the Internet’s favourite whipping boy has been a public relations nightmare, costing it an estimated US$173 million. Its stock is down about 10 per cent since the beginning of the month. And while the Japanese company is working with law enforcement to capture the culprits—three hackers were arrested in Spain just last week—most security experts say that apprehending a couple of computer nerds is unlikely to solve the problem (Anonymous is believed to have hundreds of members all over the world). “Yes, it’s criminal and it’s wrong, but there are much larger issues out there,” says Haines. “We have to give our information to these companies and they’re not protecting it properly.”

As it turns out, however, even the companies whose raison d’être is network security are struggling. Earlier this year, a firm called RSA, a subsidiary of EMC Corp., was the victim of what it referred to as an “extremely sophisticated cyberattack” that compromised some 40 million of the company’s SecurID tokens. The tokens generate authentication codes every 30 or so seconds and are given to employees of client companies so they can log in to secure networks with an extra level of security. It’s believed that the compromised tokens were later used in an attack against Lockheed Martin, although the defence contractor said in May that it stopped the attack before any data was stolen.

Such well-planned, multi-stage attacks suggest these hackers are interested in more than just bragging rights. It raises the possibility of a systematic campaign on behalf of a government or some other politically motivated group. “Why would you breach Lockheed Martin? Because you’re after a country’s defence technology secrets,” says Anup Ghosh, the founder and CEO of browser security company Invincea and a former program manager at the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, or DARPA.

Google, too, has found itself in the crosshairs of a sophisticated hacker campaign, apparently emanating from China. The search giant says passwords and emails from hundreds of Gmail accounts were stolen by Chinese hackers in a bid to target senior U.S. government officials, activists and others.

It’s not only the private sector that’s at risk. Late last week the IMF acknowledged a breach of its systems, while earlier this year the CBC reported that two Canadian government departments and one agency—Finance, the Treasury Board and Defence Research and Development Canada—were targeted. Ottawa eventually confirmed an “unauthorized attempt” to access the Treasury Board’s network, but said there were “no indications that any data relating to Canadians was compromised.” The U.S. government has also been a target, and said recently that cyberattacks could be considered an “act of war,” forcing a conventional response. “If you shut down our power grid, maybe we will put a missile down one of your smokestacks,” an unnamed military official was recently quoted as saying in the Wall Street Journal. On the other hand, the U.S. and Israel are believed to be behind a worm called Stuxnet that targeted Iran’s nuclear capabilities.

Equally likely, however, is that hackers are seeking government information that can be used for financial gain. Briefing notes about trade policy. Emails discussing a pending corporate merger. Drug approvals. The possibilities are endless. “It’s a wholesale theft of a nation going on right now,” says Ghosh, adding that many breaches likely go unreported—particularly among U.S. government agencies where there is little upside to going public. “These networks are getting compromised: federal, civilian, DOD [U.S. Department of Defense]. They are in our networks stealing terabytes of data every day. On a national level, it’s the loss of economic competitiveness with other countries.” Ghosh claims that, although none will admit it, most government departments buy the exact same off-the-shelf security systems that everyone else uses—much of which he says were originally developed in the 1990s. “The threat has radically evolved since then, but our defences have not,” he says. “It’s time for us to realize we are fighting the current war with the tools of the last war.” This could be one reason why instances of hacking appear to be on the rise, with some experts predicting a banner year for data breaches in 2011.

It’s not only state secrets that can yield big returns for cybercrooks. A 2010 report by the University of Toronto’s Munk School of Global Affairs explored one St. Petersburg gang that earned about $2 million a year with a simple but effective scheme called Koobface (an anagram for Facebook). It involved setting up fake social networking accounts and then sending links to unwitting “friends,” promising a video of the recipient captured naked by a hidden webcam. “One click leads down a Kafka-esque rabbit hole of viruses and Trojan horses,” according to the report. How did the gang make money? The compromised computers engaged in thousands of micro-transactions in multiple countries around the globe, often for less than a penny each. The transactions included things like clicking on online ads or downloading fake anti-virus software packages, with each hit generating a small cut for the gang.

A similar approach could also yield big returns in stock or currency trading schemes, according to Rafal Rohozinski, a principal at the Ottawa-based security firm the SecDev Group, which was involved in the Koobface report. Hackers could also team up with white-collar crooks looking to make money off of stock price movements—selling shares short after a major data breach has been revealed and the stock price plummets, only to buy them again before the shares recover. “It’s a perfect example of how cybercrime is much bigger and more commonplace than a pimply-faced teenager in the basement eating pizza,” says Rohozinski.

While hackers leave digital tracks, the sheer volume of attacks means that most operate with near-impunity because law enforcement agencies simply don’t have the resources to go after them. The Munk study, for example, said that Bell Canada records in the order of 80,000 new attacks per day on computers on its network. Nor does it help that most hackers, like those behind Koobface, tend to operate in foreign countries where local law enforcement has other priorities, creating an environment where computer crimes are viewed as a relatively risk-free endeavour. “If you look at the people involved in hacking, the centre of gravity is not in places like North America, it’s in places like Russia or, increasingly, places like Nigeria,” Rohozinski says. “For them, stealing or bilking a bank account owner in Toronto of his earnings is a hell of a lot safer than engaging in a knife fight over a fistful of rubles in a back alley in Russia.”

In 1994, the New York Times described the Internet as “a new Wild West” when it came to security. It’s still very much that way. Only now it’s littered with steamer trunks containing our most important valuables—many of them with their locks rusted or missing.
<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

Also this one.
Operation Payback is a coordinated,[1] decentralized[2] group of attacks on opponents of internet piracy by internet activists using the "Anonymous" moniker - originating from the website 4chan. Operation Payback started as retaliation to distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks on torrent sites; piracy proponents then decided to launch DDoS attacks on piracy opponents. The initial reaction snowballed into a wave of attacks on major pro-copyright and anti-piracy organizations, law firms, and individuals. Following the United States diplomatic cables leak in December 2010, the organizers commenced DDoS attacks on websites of banks who had withdrawn banking facilities from WikiLeaks. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Payback 

Could this be the "takeover" that BACK mentioned?
Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 08:39:39 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2011, 08:24:00 PM
Thank you for sharing this information. It's all very interesting.

My son is one that was affected by the Sony Playstation shut down. He ended up switching over to another system. I'm sure Sony has lost far more in future revenue because of that.

Now, not to be pessimistic but how does Healing The World and helping to end poverty, hunger, and abuse towards children equal Anonymous? I know that Michael thinks big but I don't believe he thinks illegal. Just my opinion.

But it's interesting to watch what happens with that group because I don't think they intend to steal money they just want to make a huge statement. But with that, if they are caught, it will cost them big time.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 14, 2011, 09:09:52 AM
Look at this, it beggins with the sounds from the opening of "Morphine" :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TG4RTwctlw[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 08:31:41 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 14, 2011, 10:48:49 AM
AnaMarcia wrote:

What happens with the internet is that it gives us many doubts, here we are all "anonymous"  :lol: , ..don't know where they come from these things, now these videos of ANONYMOUS are everywhere rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 14, 2011, 02:39:13 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

My son is one that was affected by the Sony Playstation shut down. He ended up switching over to another system. I'm sure Sony has lost far more in future revenue because of that.

Now, not to be pessimistic but how does Healing The World and helping to end poverty, hunger, and abuse towards children equal Anonymous? I know that Michael thinks big but I don't believe he thinks illegal. Just my opinion.

But it's interesting to watch what happens with that group because I don't think they intend to steal money they just want to make a huge statement. But with that, if they are caught, it will cost them big time.

Blessings.

I do understand completely what you are saying about him not wanting to do illegal things. But, I have to open my mind a bit on this one. Something can be made illegal immorally and without justification. Michael said himself in Scream, "As bad as it sounds, the whole system sucks". If we are going to take down the system, we will inevitably have to break some of it's rules...because it's those very rules we don't agree with. I do think that SOME laws are for our own safety, but I believe a vast majority of the laws are to keep us confined, controlled, and ignorant. We shouldn't need a government to tell us what is right and wrong, we should govern our own hearts and our own actions using our own minds.

And in my humble opinion, I don't think it matters if they are caught or not. The price we are all paying for the ILLUSION of freedom is worth the risk if you ask me.

Sorry to be so blunt, I do it with love, always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

gwynnedTopic starter

July 14, 2011, 03:14:50 PM
Quote from: paula-c
AnaMarcia wrote:

What happens with the internet is that it gives us many doubts, here we are all "anonymous" :lol: , ..don't know where they come from these things, now these videos of ANONYMOUS are everywhere >rr/

I have to think that if this were some renegade one off group, the videos would not be so professionally crafted.  Perhaps I'm overreaching here, but they have a similar feel and look to some of the hoax videos. 

I was thinking about the name 'Anonymous.'  Assuming Michael is alive and assuming he is keeping up on what we are doing, he has no doubt been on various forums 'anonymous'ly.  How else could he be 'leading the way?' 

Now comes Jackieblue's video.  It blew me away.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o36Tsh4Owfc[/youtube]

Is it a coincidence that I watched Spirited Away for the first time in its entirety just a week or so ago?
Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 08:33:13 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 23, 2011, 01:08:36 PM
Quote from: voiceforthesilent

Blessings.

I do understand completely what you are saying about him not wanting to do illegal things. But, I have to open my mind a bit on this one. Something can be made illegal immorally and without justification. Michael said himself in Scream, "As bad as it sounds, the whole system sucks". If we are going to take down the system, we will inevitably have to break some of it's rules...because it's those very rules we don't agree with. I do think that SOME laws are for our own safety, but I believe a vast majority of the laws are to keep us confined, controlled, and ignorant. We shouldn't need a government to tell us what is right and wrong, we should govern our own hearts and our own actions using our own minds.

And in my humble opinion, I don't think it matters if they are caught or not. The price we are all paying for the ILLUSION of freedom is worth the risk if you ask me.

Sorry to be so blunt, I do it with love, always!

I believe a community needs laws and rules to know what is allowed to do and what not, but then, I do agree that some laws are made to keep us controlled, and because it suits the majority's taste of what should be correct.   I was watching the following video, and definitely I think this is ridiculous, and an unnecessary waste of the state's budget.

Please watch:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (ignore the term "frum", please) 
Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 01:27:47 PM by mjthelegendlives
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 24, 2011, 03:20:48 PM
Hi, i also thought about this possibility. Specially now that "The News of The World" & "The Sun" are getting exposed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

July 30, 2011, 08:03:56 PM
Here's the latest from Anonymous (?).  LOTS of green men in this video.  Then there's the pirate thing....Could it BE any more obvious to us that Michael is behind this?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BdNXclKiGA[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 08:20:40 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 30, 2011, 08:29:46 PM
I'm fixing the videos right now for all of us to view them. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 30, 2011, 08:47:17 PM
This video is very well done, I would say by professional actors...or at least the voice:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a98VT5a1kBE&NR=1[/youtube]

This is a very well done video. It tells us how tv is a stupid box and the entire media creates an illusion to fool us. Even if Michael is not behind this, I'm sure he would love this video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions