GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Is Michael behind ANONYMOUS
February 28, 2012, 04:35:01 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why do we need a revolution and why do we need to fight Illuminati if the end of the world is to come in the next few years? TS ? Mr. V? Anybody?

If you believe the end of the world is happening now - I've got some swampland in Africa to sell you.
You can keep it for yourself Tink :).
I don't know if the end is coming. TS knows. And TS said it will become obvious for all of us after we read all the 7 signs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2012, 06:39:59 PM
Imo no one knows when the world will end,only God,but i do feel it is not far away.2012 is all about the Illumanati  and their plans for a NWO.They are becoming very desperete and somewhat blatant with their actions.I belive they will attempt some type of ridicolus hoax,sometime this year,most likely in the summer.M.J. may very well be the man behind Anonymus,the thought has crossed my mind before.He is the smooth criminal.They dont know who they f ing with. michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

Tink

February 29, 2012, 02:06:23 AM
Imo no one knows when the world will end,only God,but i do feel it is not far away.2012 is all about the Illumanati  and their plans for a NWO.They are becoming very desperete and somewhat blatant with their actions.I belive they will attempt some type of ridicolus hoax,sometime this year,most likely in the summer.M.J. may very well be the man behind Anonymus,the thought has crossed my mind before.He is the smooth criminal.They dont know who they f ing with. michael-jackson/

Anonymous has already been proven to be a group of loose knit people. Ask those who were arrested in California last year, and potentially serving a heck of an awful lot of years!

I've a dislike for hackers, because they've tried to end the world a few times - up to & including hacking into the nuclear launch facilities, trying to find the codes to hit other countries! If that doesn't scare you to death, I don't know what will. But it's been traced to our own citizens, being smart asses. We just can't take that kind of chance. If anyone recalls the movie, War Games, it was partially based upon one of these incidences, then watered down.

Sure, it sounds dangerous, and cool for someone to be trying to do something good via hacking. But I've yet to see it. Anonymous has done too many illegal things, to be considered good. They're too self-serving.

Michael would only do good things with that kind of power.

If you'd ever met the writer of V, you'd understand what a lunatic that writer is, and how completely different he & Michael are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 29, 2012, 03:55:42 AM
Tink you say they are crazy because they can cause a nuclear war but in this case how are those who built the nuclear weapons and created this distructive potential?

Who is more crazy, or are they equaly crazy? I like Annonymus, at leats for the time being. And I like V for Vendetta as well. Not that I agree with terrorism. Because I don't. And certainly MJ is non violent person for sure.
Well I don't have time now to say more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

February 29, 2012, 04:58:33 AM
2012, EOW 9/11  OMG! please watch this. this man predict revolutions of 2011  back in 2002 or 2003 after 9/11 it's exactly what happened 2011

after 2011 he was asked: Your Anlysis in 2002 on Arab Revolution Came True, Do You Have More To Add

What is The Significance of the year 2012

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

patman

February 29, 2012, 06:12:12 AM
i cannot go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   , it looks like it's offline.....   WTF?? is going on.....normally when they would do maintenance, i would expect a message
Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 08:26:00 AM by patman
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

March 01, 2012, 07:59:22 AM
Why do we need a revolution and why do we need to fight Illuminati if the end of the world is to come in the next few years? TS ? Mr. V? Anybody?

Dying as real men and woman than dying as slaves.
Never surrendering  /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 01, 2012, 08:04:35 AM

I had a feeling that someone here will say that. I think I'm phychic LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2012, 08:25:05 AM

I had a feeling that someone here will say that. I think I'm phychic LOL!
Lol,Gina,i think im physic too.Akhtoni i agree wholeheartedly.I would rather die like a real women,than live like a coward.The Illuminati  don't have the power to end the world,but they do have the power to take many lives.We just have to out think them like Michael says.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

gwynnedTopic starter

March 01, 2012, 07:02:23 PM

If you'd ever met the writer of V, you'd understand what a lunatic that writer is, and how completely different he & Michael are.

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2012, 05:18:49 AM

If you believe the end of the world is happening now - I've got some swampland in Africa to sell you.
You can keep it for yourself Tink :).
I don't know if the end is coming. TS knows. And TS said it will become obvious for all of us after we read all the 7 signs.

Gina THE END of the world is not coming my dear  :mrgreen: ,and you know why?
Becuase it's exactly "the other way around".THE END had already happened a long time ago and what we are "living now' is THE BEGINING or better saying the APOCALYPSE (The word “apocalypse” means to unveil, not the end of the world) .

Michael is behind ANONYMOUS,that is for sure and nothing and no one can't change that  8-) .THEY cannot kill AN IDEEA and what Michael had to go endure all his life,only MADE HIM STRONGER and fearLESS.So watch out cause Michael is aLIVE and kicking some asses ,lol  lolol/ !!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eshdC4PMTJU&list=UUxat-tt3NkJRVQWm68Xg_ZA&index=4&feature=plcp[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2012, 08:08:05 AM
Who knows if he is behind it or it's creator but... most if not the whole Jackson family seem to be with it, supportive of it.

And ya'll do know that all artists have an Image they have to potray, that image is not 100% the true them.
I have no doubt Michael Jackson is all love, unity, freedom, peace and anti illuminati BUT they took it up a couple of levels and the soft spoken voice was added to that and the man did curse, drink alcohol, took pills (at some point), he sleeps eat urinates and shits just like the rest of us. He is/was a HUMAN but intelligent, inside information, more spiritual and honest for the most part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

gwynnedTopic starter

March 02, 2012, 10:57:35 AM

Gina THE END of the world is not coming my dear  :mrgreen: ,and you know why?
Becuase it's exactly "the other way around".THE END had already happened a long time ago and what we are "living now' is THE BEGINING or better saying the APOCALYPSE (The word “apocalypse” means to unveil, not the end of the world) .

Michael is behind ANONYMOUS,that is for sure and nothing and no one can't change that  8-) .THEY cannot kill AN IDEEA and what Michael had to go endure all his life,only MADE HIM STRONGER and fearLESS.So watch out cause Michael is aLIVE and kicking some asses ,lol  lolol/ !!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eshdC4PMTJU&list=UUxat-tt3NkJRVQWm68Xg_ZA&index=4&feature=plcp[/youtube]

I love you!!!!  You always cheer me up with your signature avatars, fonts and emoticons!  AND I love it when you confirm my own thoughts.  We can't both be crazy, you know.  Or we could both be crazy and still be right, no?

Here's how I see it.  We have all taken the red pill.  And, like NEO, we have only been offered the TRUTH which we are learning about every day in this hoax.  The veils are being lifted and we are all beginning to see things quite differently.  Perhaps just in time!   

I believe Michael knows the truth...about our history, our purpose, and how we have been derailed from that purpose.  He is the Light that will take us out of the darkness of our ignorance and into the light of our own radiance. 

As the song goes, 'This is not the end.  It's just the beginning." 

Thanks so much, Sweetie, for your support on this crazy venture. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2012, 11:37:49 AM
@Applehead and gwynned...thanks so much for your above posts...you both always are able to express your thoughts wonderfully  ::P

Here's how I see it.  We have all taken the red pill.  And, like NEO, we have only been offered the TRUTH which we are learning about every day in this hoax.  The veils are being lifted and we are all beginning to see things quite differently.  Perhaps just in time!   

I think Mike stocked up on red pills prior to June 25th, 2009 and has been handing them out since then ;)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

As the song goes, 'This is not the end.  It's just the beginning." 

What a wild ride!  Thanks Mike  ::P

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

gwynnedTopic starter

March 03, 2012, 10:44:09 AM
And I believe the truth is starting to come out....

On the 1st, this report on MSNBC about the Federal Reserve scam.

Now this report from ABC News tying Saudi Arabia to the 9-11 attacks:

I have this strong feeling that the truth is being revealed, just like Michael, bit by bit.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions