gwynnedTopic starter

Re: Is Michael behind ANONYMOUS
April 30, 2012, 04:37:58 AM
Tink, so which website is the official sanctioned Anonymous website?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

April 30, 2012, 06:33:05 AM
Interesting video @gwynned........will wait and see what happens.

On another matter related to Anonymous - isn't Anonybook affiliated with the Anonymous group?

If so, I am perplexed by why Anonybook has posted these 2 videos about a setup by Pauley Perrette (from NCIS) against her former husband Coyote Shivers (I had to look up who both of those people were because I had noooo idea... lol).

I mean these are 2 actors essentially having a big almighty domestic after a divorce. Why would Anonybook bother with this when they have a greater purpose against the world's media and bankers and Facebook, government control etc ....the only connection I see is about Hollywood and Police corruption....

Here are the 2 videos...I'd be interested in what everyone thinks.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV6y0BTX3K0&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OibAswzbuqk&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 06:37:01 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

April 30, 2012, 10:28:06 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

On another matter related to Anonymous - isn't Anonybook affiliated with the Anonymous group?

If so, I am perplexed by why Anonybook has posted these 2 videos about a setup by Pauley Perrette (from NCIS) against her former husband Coyote Shivers (I had to look up who both of those people were because I had noooo idea... lol).

I mean these are 2 actors essentially having a big almighty domestic after a divorce. Why would Anonybook bother with this when they have a greater purpose against the world's media and bankers and Facebook, government control etc ....the only connection I see is about Hollywood and Police corruption....

Here are the 2 videos...I'd be interested in what everyone thinks.

I watched both videos and, like you, was unfamiliar with these actors.  I have NO IDEA what is going on here.   :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 18, 2012, 08:35:59 PM
I think that Anonymous is the Osama Bin Laden on the internet. Bin Laden is the "terrorist" guilty of the  attacks of 9/11, Anonymous will be the "terrorist" guilty of the future censorship of internet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 23, 2012, 02:53:17 AM
After V saying Anonybook was going to replace Facebook, it is interesting that Facebook is not doing well.

How low will Facebook's stock go?
(Money Watch) COMMENTARY If Morgan Stanley (MS) hadn't propped up Facebook's (FB) stock on Friday it would have easily closed below its $38 IPO price. If it couldn't get more momentum on the day it launched, what is it going to do now that the bloom is so suddenly off the rose? The market is clearly not buying the $100 billion valuation Mr. Zuckerberg and company tried to pawn off on the public. At midday Monday it is already down 11 percent to $34. So how low? $19? $20?...

Remember what Joe Kennedy said before crash of 1929: "You know it's time to sell when shoeshine boys give you stock tips."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

May 23, 2012, 10:07:47 AM
After V saying Anonybook was going to replace Facebook, it is interesting that Facebook is not doing well.

How low will Facebook's stock go?
(Money Watch) COMMENTARY If Morgan Stanley (MS) hadn't propped up Facebook's (FB) stock on Friday it would have easily closed below its $38 IPO price. If it couldn't get more momentum on the day it launched, what is it going to do now that the bloom is so suddenly off the rose? The market is clearly not buying the $100 billion valuation Mr. Zuckerberg and company tried to pawn off on the public. At midday Monday it is already down 11 percent to $34. So how low? $19? $20?...

Remember what Joe Kennedy said before crash of 1929: "You know it's time to sell when shoeshine boys give you stock tips."

That is VERY interesting.   :abouttime:  Will Microsoft and Bill Gates be next?  A girl can dream, you know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 23, 2012, 02:18:00 PM
I think that Anonymous is the Osama Bin Laden on the internet. Bin Laden is the "terrorist" guilty of the  attacks of 9/11, Anonymous will be the "terrorist" guilty of the future censorship of internet.
Then you're saying that "they" are behind Anonymous, not Michael.  Because "they" set up and prepared Osama Bin Laden, creating in the USA this fear of terrorists.   This is the same with ALL the dictators that they have had to go and remove in the last 100+ years, thus justifying war and more control in all these countries. First "they" create the problem, then when the people cry for help and intervention, "they" come in with their "solution"--more power in their hands. That's how "they"ve taken over the minds, finances, politics, religion, territories of the entire world. Do you think V is their modus operandi?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 23, 2012, 02:31:26 PM
Then you're saying that "they" are behind Anonymous, not Michael.  Because "they" set up and prepared Osama Bin Laden, creating in the USA this fear of terrorists.   This is the same with ALL the dictators that they have had to go and remove in the last 100+ years, thus justifying war and more control in all these countries. First "they" create the problem, then when the people cry for help and intervention, "they" come in with their "solution"--more power in their hands. That's how "they"ve taken over the minds, finances, politics, religion, territories of the entire world. Do you think V is their modus operandi?

yes Andrea your  describe what I think they believe the problem and later to come their solutions ".
Anonymous hacking without problem the webs of the FBI or the Cia and having a website that can not track?..... :suspect:
I don't believe that Michael this behind Anonymous, well,  it is my opinion :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

It's not enough to cut the branches.  It's time to cut the entire tree down.....hmmmmm.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
May 25, 2012, 10:37:28 PM
Gwynned,

Thanks for sharing Gwynned.  It seems like a new phase is starting.

:abouttime:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

May 25, 2012, 10:45:41 PM
Another new phase? :Pulling_hair: :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 26, 2012, 04:08:30 AM
Please, Front or TS, can you give us an indicator that MJ is or is not connected to Anonymous? :bowdown:

The 'Jihad' video could be a good thing, but also could be a set-up or dis-information. It certainly looks like a rallying cry for people of ALL religions and regions against 'them', which is Michael's message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

May 26, 2012, 09:46:03 AM
Please, Front or TS, can you give us an indicator that MJ is or is not connected to Anonymous? :bowdown:

The 'Jihad' video could be a good thing, but also could be a set-up or dis-information. It certainly looks like a rallying cry for people of ALL religions and regions against 'them', which is Michael's message.

The funny thing is, despite the overwhelming number of coincidental connections between Michael and V and, therefore, Anonymous, there seem to be just the few of us here who have made the connection.  I hope there are cameras everywhere to capture the moment on the faces of the world when it is all revealed!  Will our own version of Mr. V take over the telly worldwide and finally take off his mask and say.....'Did I scare you????'  (not very original, I know.  Just copied from the movie!) 

The OTHER funny thing is that no one seems to question how such an organization can conduct its business with impunity....hacking and making this revolutionary pronouncements and threats, posting videos which presumably could be traced to some address.....AND NEITHER THE CIA NOR THE FBI CAN FIND THEM???? 

Yes, it does sound like Al Queda.   :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
May 26, 2012, 12:10:52 PM
Hacking major sites with no tracing down is not something new nor impossible for clever, genius teenagers experts in computer science.
It is well known that these major organizations even hire hackers when (if) they catch them lol  :icon_lol:
But every generation is getting quicker and quicker, more and more clever.

We also know "someone" who loves children and their natural intelligence and creativity and who believes that the future of this world lies on their shoulders! Wonder why? hummm  :icon_lol:
What if Michael has a team of genius young hackers working for him!? Part of them most probably are "plants" and leave clues on all major Internet platforms, for us hoaxers to discover! part of them maybe work for this anonymous project! who knows!!

But I cannot exclude the possibility that the people behind Anonymous could be the Illuminati themselves, trying to mislead people and spread disinformation, cause confusion and finally mass panic.
So we all need to be prepared for that version too!! do not believe blindly!
The major argument that I have to sustain the Illuminati-version is the following: Anonymous = Secrecy!! Illuminati -->> Masonry--- > Secrecy !!! Bad people do bad things in secrecy!! they always hide and protect their identity so that they can never get caught.

But here's the tricky stuff! What if Michael decided to use exactly their own "weapons" against them and he basically uses their "modus operandi"!

And here again, I need to remind you that Paris had a V mask as her twitter avatar for a while!
So if Michael wasn't involved in this, he wouldn't let Paris post that pic, would he? :animal0017:
Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 12:16:34 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gwynnedTopic starter

May 26, 2012, 12:36:15 PM

But here's the tricky stuff! What if Michael decided to use exactly their own "weapons" against them and he basically uses their "modus operandi"!

And here again, I need to remind you that Paris had a V mask as her twitter avatar for a while!
So if Michael wasn't involved in this, he wouldn't let Paris post that pic, would he? :animal0017:

As they say, turnaround is fair play!!!

My theory is just a bit different, though I mostly agree.  I don't think that Michael ever needed 'hackers.'  My guess is that he has 'insiders' who willingly turned over secret information now being released under cover of 'wikileaks' which is a story more palatable to the general public for the moment.  There are rumors on other sites and some evidence of a secret group of enlightened people of influence who are working to and may have already overthrown the Illuminati.  If such a group exists, I have no doubt that Michael is part of, and most likely the central part of the 'conspiracy.'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions