I haven't been here in months, I definitely went through more ups and downs in my life since.  I even stopped believing in the hoax cause of some brainwashing from someone, but I just have an open mind about whatever happens, and found myself joking about the hoax a few times recently to my mom when she brought him up, so I decided to come back here just to read.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

welcome back!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

Quote from: "GreenManMakeAChange"
I haven't been here in months, I definitely went through more ups and downs in my life since.  I even stopped believing in the hoax cause of some brainwashing from someone, but I just have an open mind about whatever happens, and found myself joking about the hoax a few times recently to my mom when she brought him up, so I decided to come back here just to read.
penguin/ Glad you came back! Sad you're in pain though. :(

If you don't mind my asking what was the biggest thing that made you think he was dead, and what was the thing that made you reconsider?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I would snicker at possible hoax suggestions in 2009/10, but when I heard the airport/hospital slip up from Jermaine in the airport, that was my big hope and then I found this site and would even get signs, though I always had those.  I didn't believe it completely, I was at 50-50 and still am with an open mind.  I stopped coming on cause I felt I was being delusional and it was not good for my emotional health, and someone I know claimed they knew someone at UCLA that confirmed it was real so I decided to just not come on here for awhile, but I don't believe that story anymore and if I wanted, I could make up shit too out of boredom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Welcome back GMMAC - I hope you are feeling better very soon. You'll be in my prayers.

Everywhere we turn there are conflicting stories - what to believe, right? Just follow your heart and you'll find peace.

Blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Welcome back GreenMan!!!
I remember your posts from before.  You have a great way of writing.
Looking forward to reading more..........

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Welcome back GreenManMakeAChange. I understand where you are coming from. As soon as we find positive clues, there is something else that sets us back again. We have to keep faith, and be positive, these two things are the hardest thing to do in life, because negativity is the fastest solution and you do not need to work on the negative side. I hope you will feel better, and believe the little voice inside of you, listen to what it tells you, that little voice will guide you to the truth. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Thanks for the welcomes.

Thanks, you like my writing? Normally I'm just ranting and a little lazy with my grammar to care, but if you enjoyed it, that's good to hear :)

I was too numb to admit he was dead and many times he didn't feel like it though the minute I would make myself admit it, I would cry or start insulting cause of being angry he left us though it's not his fault and beating myself up for my selfish behaviour.  I can't even say died or killed and I can't admit who Conrad is.  Even the first time I heard him speak, I thought I would scream and cry immediately, I just started laughing with tears like I was watching Saturday Night Live and it was a joke, and this was way before discoveirng any hoax discussions happening.  It's like a part of me was not satisfied with what I was hearing though it was in front of me, though I think it could have also been shock or trauma.  Heck, I think sometimes maybe this board is a result of our post traumatic stress and culture shock of losing him, but I'm just going to hang around here and see what happens.  And I do enjoy talking to you too and think we see things others can't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Welcome back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Firstly welcome back..and I know what you're might be feeling.  I was never a "fan" of MJ.  I knew his music, danced to his music at nightclubs etc..but never was interested in "Him" other than what I read in the tabloids.

At the moment, I am studying  the stages of grief...the first stage DENIAL....now, for a long time I thought maybe these fans are stuck on the first stage and thats why they are here...

But, take into account, that I am not a fan.  What brought me here????  I am not grieving.

It was the weiderness and inconsistencies surrounding the death, that led me here.  In other words, I am not in denial.

I am someone who has thought something else is going on here.  I believe he is still alive, but the world needs to think he is dead.  Thats why so many things point to him being dead...otherwise, the whole point of this hoax would have been for nothing....Keep the faith.  Regardless of what you believe, and what happens, please know that you are not alone..God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
edit
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Firstly welcome back..and I know what you're might be feeling.  I was never a "fan" of MJ.  I knew his music, danced to his music at nightclubs etc..but never was interested in "Him" other than what I read in the tabloids.

At the moment, I am studying  the stages of grief...the first stage DENIAL....now, for a long time I thought maybe these fans are stuck on the first stage and thats why they are here...

But, take into account, that I am not a fan.  What brought me here????  I am not grieving.

It was the weiderness and inconsistencies surrounding the death, that led me here.  In other words, I am not in denial.

I am someone who has thought something else is going on here.  I believe he is still alive, but the world needs to think he is dead.  Thats why so many things point to him being dead...otherwise, the whole point of this hoax would have been for nothing....Keep the faith.  Regardless of what you believe, and what happens, please know that you are not alone..God bless

Maybe I'm not understanding you, but how are you not a fan if you are on this site? Is it just about the music and nothing else but the curiousity, or you just like the music and don't read much into the person? What do you believe and not believe about the speculations over the years? Not putting you down, just curious.  I've been a huge MJ fan and collector for so many years, but though I'm also a collector of a few other artists I admire, I don't feel personal attachment to them like I have with MJ, and still am trying to understand why it's this way.

Anyways, I learned a lot about theories regarding death and the psychology behind it.  I agree with the stages of death, but I also agree that these stages are not linear and can be fluid and interchangeable, and even the theorist that designed these stages has been critical of them not always being in that order.  I definitely felt them at all levels changing every minute, cause I didn't know what to believe, and I have had lots of anger too, cause I'm an angry person generally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions