2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Backstage at the memorial 7.7.09....compliments of Twiggy MJHOAXLIVE....I just saw it on her blog, so forgive me if it has already been posted before....I tried to do a search, but couldn't see it...delete if double post please.  If this is for real, then MICHAEL IS REALLY AND TRULY ALIVE>>>............................. beerchug  beerchug
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Even if the pic is real and they are all having happy faces like nothing happened doesn't mean Michael is alive.
Some funerals turn into true parties sometimes you know.... I've seen people crying but I've also seen people smiling big at funerals.  They are happy they survived the deceased maybe, I don't know, but I've seen this reaction in real life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i've not seen this exact picture from the memorial, but I have seen other pics  from backstage on hte memorial.. all smiling faces .. even  the brothers and sisters.

here  are some:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[glow=red:3cht2hlx]Its not about why they are smiling.......but because of who they are...[/glow:3cht2hlx]

These are the paramedics from the ambulance, Fire station #71 and the chief..........WHY ARE THEY BACKSTAGE AT THE MEMORIAL ??????????????????????????

LOOK CLOSER........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

maybe they werent there as guest.. maybe they were working?
or maybe  the family was so greatful for their help on the 25th that they were invited...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
maybe they werent there as guest.. maybe they were working?
or maybe  the family was so greatful for their help on the 25th that they were invited...

Or maybe they are part of this huge production/movie ...I wonder whether the Chief coroner was invited too??  And then the emergency staff at the hospital....

They couldn't be working because it would be under a different district and different station....I call another huge hoax clue....Thanks for the feedback.  God bless.  xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Why are they backstage at the memorial? Why, why, why?
Can't answer this confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

.....for the credits.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
.....for the credits.

Does this then confirm that the EMT's are in on the hoax????

And what about Miko Brando being at Juliens Auctions bidding for the thriller Jacket...???

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[BBvideo 425,350:1abb7dvt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN70qnMKMpc&feature=related[/BBvideo:1abb7dvt]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Interesting picture - thank you for sharing. Where did this come from...meaning, where did Twiggy get this and why hasn't she showed it before now?

"If" the picture is real there is no good explanation for them being backstage with all of the "celebrity guests" taking pictures.

I can understand people reacting differently (laughing vs crying) but this is not normal. The Jackson family wants to show their appreciation to the EMT's? For what...backing out of the driveway slowly? Or, perhaps for not speeding to the hospital? Or, perhaps for staying at the house nearly an hour before leaving for the hospital? (Joking...). No, this picture is not normal no matter how you slice it. They are there because they are part of the cast.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

goat

Im pretty sure that if it were any of us in the same situation there would most certainly not be any medical staff invited to our memorial(not that im expecting one to be held in my name).A memorial is not a social gathering where just anyone is invited to enjoy a free drink or two.Those who were there were to pay tribute to the life of an extraordinary individual and although I myself have witnessed funerals where much joy is expressed due to certain religious beliefs concerning the afterlife,this scenario with bratton and the paramedics does not seem right to me.If i were to see those pictures not knowing when they were taken,I would presume they were for a movie premiere or something along those lines.This is not right in my humble opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

omn another note.. how can we be sure that the pic is taken at the memorial  and  not at the station??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
The Jackson family wants to show their appreciation to the EMT's? For what...backing out of the driveway slowly? Or, perhaps for not speeding to the hospital? Or, perhaps for staying at the house nearly an hour before leaving for the hospital? (Joking...). No, this picture is not normal no matter how you slice it. They are there because they are part of the cast.

Blessings :)

Well said!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
The Jackson family wants to show their appreciation to the EMT's? For what...backing out of the driveway slowly? Or, perhaps for not speeding to the hospital? Or, perhaps for staying at the house nearly an hour before leaving for the hospital? (Joking...).

This made me laugh my ass off.

Fascinating pic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
[glow=red:1iusbjq2]Its not about why they are smiling.......but because of who they are...[/glow:1iusbjq2]

These are the paramedics from the ambulance, Fire station #71 and the chief..........WHY ARE THEY BACKSTAGE AT THE MEMORIAL ??????????????????????????

LOOK CLOSER........

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Thank you for posting this pic! Let's say that family indeed invited paramedics to the memorial, which is very doubtful in my opinion. WHY IN THE WORLD PHILLIPS WOULD TAKE A PICTURE WITH THEM? And WHY are they wearing their uniform???? "Hey people look at us, we are the paramedics who couldn't save Michael Jackson!" I remember somewhere here we had a shifts schedule at Fire station #71, if i'm not mistaken. It would be great to see if they were supposed to be working on 7/7/9 or not. I'll go and search for it typing/ , if someone can help please help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal