Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: TIAI July 7
July 27, 2011, 10:26:07 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a problem with the 911 theory.

If MJ narrowly escaped death in the 9/11 tragedy, clearly he should be aware of this, yes? At least after the fact, like omigosh, they tried to hit me... set me up... how lucky am I... I should really watch my back... because I got very lucky missing that meeting...

And yet just a few months later he is appearing in Times Square, out in the open, for several minutes, just standing there, waving to fans, as the Blue Gangster... and later that same day, personally appearing in public to sign autographs and albums for his Invincible release party. Why did he feel so confident to make such open, public appearances if TPTB wanted him so dead?

Just saying... these events and actions seem very contradictory considering the time line.

Actually, MJ already knew before 9-11 2001 that there were evil powers out to get him; but he also had strong faith that God could protect him, and the fact that he was protected on 9-11 only made his faith stronger.  Some have even mentioned on this thread that they believe God proteced MJ, by keeping him from attending that meeting.  Also, having faith in God does not mean doing nothing to protect yourself; this is why he wore the vest, and took other precautions.

Also, there was at least one redirect on MJ being protected by God, way back in 2009 (see R37 in TIAI Revealed Part 7).

P.S. Congrats Bec, on the upgrade to Mod!
American Empire = N.W.O. Empire - David Griffin #2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzipHZtWCq8[/youtube]
Uploaded by williamwagener on Jul 21, 2011
At a packed Bascolm Hall auditorium at Madison, Wis. U.W. David Ray Griffin calmly outlines the obvious evidence that Stock Traders, knew about 911 days before, and FBI directors Robert Mueller flat out lied. But in the 90 days prior to 911 FBI went thru 3 directors. Louis Freeh, who "retired" under political pressure, Thomas Pickard, interim Director, and then BUSH installed Robert Mueller on Sept. 4th, and then came the staged crash into two twin towers and a third building , 47 story 7WTC came down 6 hours later a block away, with NO plane hitting it. JUST demolition charges which would take weeks to set up in a 47 story steel and concrete building.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLGPhehMWfE&feature=related[/youtube]
Uploaded by williamwagener on Jul 21, 2011
David Ray Griffin

I think these videos help to make more connections. In these videos the speaker says the FBI Director was involved in the knowing ahead of time about 9/11/2001.

This could make someone question FBI invovlement now. But people should be aware some good FBI exist and want to take corruption down.

This is what I think when MJ was supposed to be in the towers; many people knew alot of stuff ahead of time. MJ may have gotten a word from someone in the FBI or he could of got word from his Saudi friend. I believe it is possible (beside his faith in God) that MJ got many warnings, being he knew alot of powerful people. So someone was using this incident to kill 2 birds with one stone.
>:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 28, 2011, 01:51:20 AM
It would really be interesting to know who booked the dates and location for the 30th anniversary special...but that might be something we'll never know.  I'm sure that Michael trusted in God and truly believed that it was God's will that he be spared on 9/11, as TS suggested.

But we also know, from Mike's own words, that he was told of the attacks as they were happening.  This is a portion from an interview he did with Vibe:

Jackson on September 11:
     "I was in New York [after performing at Madison Square Garden on September
 7 and 10], and I got a call from friends in Saudi Arabia that America was
 being attacked
.  I screamed down the hotel hallway to all our people,
 'Everybody get out, let's leave now!' Marlon Brando was on one end, our
 security was on the other end.  We were all up there, but Elizabeth Taylor was
 at another hotel.  We jumped in the car, but there were these girls who had
 been at the show the night before, and they were banging on the windows,
 running down the street screaming.  Fans are so loyal.  We hid in New Jersey."

According to La Toya, Mike was too tired to attend the meeting he supposedly had in the WTC that morning....that could be true or maybe Mike was warned by his 'Saudi friends' before the attacks even began.  He says he got the call from friends IN Saudi Arabia...what boggles my mind is how they knew about the attacks, as they were happening,  before Mike, or any of his entourage, or family, or friends, or even the hotel staff for that matter...when they were just a few blocks away.  Did none of them hear the commotion?  And if not, was absolutely no one watching a tv set?  I understand that technology has brought the world 'closer', so to speak, but that people knew about the attacks in Saudi Arabia before people who were just a few blocks away seems a bit odd to me...but I guess anything is possible. 

I came across the following video awhile back when I was looking up any connections with Mike and 9/11.  It's about the Carlyle Group and it's a bit long...but well worth it when you have time to watch it.  It also shows that the Carlyle Group had a meeting on 9/11 and watched the attacks together on tv.  Here's the link:

The website I got it from is
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... it was posted in 2003 and the person who posted the vid wrote:

I was reviewing this devastating Dutch video on Carlyle group and its links to the Saudi's and Poppy Bush and about 30 minutes into the tape Michael Jackson appears with his arm around a Saudi elite. Jackson' demeanor is odd, even for Michael Jackson.

This 48 minute tape is absolutely awesome, showing the Carlyle Group meeting on 9/11/01 with Shatiq Bin Laden attending and they watch the events of that day on TV together.

The first couple of minutes are in Dutch. The clarity, at least on my computer, is not best.

This needs to be spread far and wide.

-----------------

Here's a couple of the comments from other posters (also posted in 2003):

If he has been involved with Saudi elites then he is a potential liability. Suppose he starts running his mouth?

Why do I keep thinking the Bushies are working on a Mikey Jackson hit?

-------------

I'm not sure what all this means, other than to know that Mike was connected with very powerful people...either by coincidence (which I highly doubt) or intentionally.  And I'm pretty sure he had the 'inside' scoop on a lot of what was going on in the 'elite' circles.  I guess this could point to a murder theory but something tells me that Mike had some pretty powerful people on his side and those same people are helping him now.

Maybe TS can shed some light on any of this.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Yes, I'm sure there was a lot of things MJ knew that many would kill to find out or have silenced. I believe he was strategically placed by God amongst the elite of this world. TPTB may have thought he was their puppet/slave but the tables will be turned. penguin/
Bush Jr.

Bush Sr.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 28, 2011, 02:23:23 AM
It would really be interesting to know who booked the dates and location for the 30th anniversary special...but that might be something we'll never know.  I'm sure that Michael trusted in God and truly believed that it was God's will that he be spared on 9/11, as TS suggested.

But we also know, from Mike's own words, that he was told of the attacks as they were happening.  This is a portion from an interview he did with Vibe:

Jackson on September 11:
     "I was in New York [after performing at Madison Square Garden on September
 7 and 10], and I got a call from friends in Saudi Arabia that America was
 being attacked
.  I screamed down the hotel hallway to all our people,
 'Everybody get out, let's leave now!' Marlon Brando was on one end, our
 security was on the other end.  We were all up there, but Elizabeth Taylor was
 at another hotel.  We jumped in the car, but there were these girls who had
 been at the show the night before, and they were banging on the windows,
 running down the street screaming.  Fans are so loyal.  We hid in New Jersey."

According to La Toya, Mike was too tired to attend the meeting he supposedly had in the WTC that morning....that could be true or maybe Mike was warned by his 'Saudi friends' before the attacks even began.  He says he got the call from friends IN Saudi Arabia...what boggles my mind is how they knew about the attacks, as they were happening,  before Mike, or any of his entourage, or family, or friends, or even the hotel staff for that matter...when they were just a few blocks away.  Did none of them hear the commotion?  And if not, was absolutely no one watching a tv set?  I understand that technology has brought the world 'closer', so to speak, but that people knew about the attacks in Saudi Arabia before people who were just a few blocks away seems a bit odd to me...but I guess anything is possible. 

I came across the following video awhile back when I was looking up any connections with Mike and 9/11.  It's about the Carlyle Group and it's a bit long...but well worth it when you have time to watch it.  It also shows that the Carlyle Group had a meeting on 9/11 and watched the attacks together on tv.  Here's the link:

The website I got it from is
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... it was posted in 2003 and the person who posted the vid wrote:

I was reviewing this devastating Dutch video on Carlyle group and its links to the Saudi's and Poppy Bush and about 30 minutes into the tape Michael Jackson appears with his arm around a Saudi elite. Jackson' demeanor is odd, even for Michael Jackson.

This 48 minute tape is absolutely awesome, showing the Carlyle Group meeting on 9/11/01 with Shatiq Bin Laden attending and they watch the events of that day on TV together.

The first couple of minutes are in Dutch. The clarity, at least on my computer, is not best.

This needs to be spread far and wide.

-----------------

Here's a couple of the comments from other posters (also posted in 2003):

If he has been involved with Saudi elites then he is a potential liability. Suppose he starts running his mouth?

Why do I keep thinking the Bushies are working on a Mikey Jackson hit?

-------------

I'm not sure what all this means, other than to know that Mike was connected with very powerful people...either by coincidence (which I highly doubt) or intentionally.  And I'm pretty sure he had the 'inside' scoop on a lot of what was going on in the 'elite' circles.  I guess this could point to a murder theory but something tells me that Mike had some pretty powerful people on his side and those same people are helping him now.

Maybe TS can shed some light on any of this.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Yes, I'm sure there was a lot of things MJ knew that many would kill to find out or have silenced. I believe he was strategically placed by God amongst the elite of this world. TPTB may have thought he was their puppet/slave but the tables will be turned. penguin/
Bush Jr.

Bush Sr.

Mjonmind is the first picture real??????? afraid/ When was Michael near Bush junior ?????????I cant believe my eyes .Please give me some informations,you made me very courious  :?:.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 28, 2011, 02:45:12 AM
Bush Jr.

That's photoshop, because this picture of Michael was taken at the Exeter City speech in 2002...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ψ£Ω…Ω„ΩŠ Ω‡Ωˆ ΩΩŠΩƒΩ….

July 28, 2011, 03:29:38 AM
Bush Jr.

That's photoshop, because this picture of Michael was taken at the Exeter City speech in 2002...

Oh thank you  Mjfan7,I knew it lol,that photo is not real.What I know is that Michael is a good friend with Bill Clinton ,not with Bush junior  :x.I remember I saw somewere a picture with Michael,Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton,together,but now I cant find it, :x. Here is Bill Clinton who presents Michael as one of his best friend,lol in 2002,at Apollo .

Michael Jackson - Apollo live
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FeCV_DP5a4&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

July 28, 2011, 07:43:26 AM
Just curious....

Does anybody know if Brett Ratner is related in any way to Hank Ratner of Cablevision/Madison Square Gardens, Inc.?

Brett

Hank
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 28, 2011, 11:22:08 AM
Just curious....

Does anybody know if Brett Ratner is related in any way to Hank Ratner of Cablevision/Madison Square Gardens, Inc.?

Brett

Hank

Hello mdc!!!  :)

No I think they are not relatives,I did a search and I found nothing.But since you brought up the Brett Ratner name I have some news about him ;D.I know about the fact that maybe Brett is involved with Malnik against Michael,but I actullly like this guy.I believe he is a good friend of Michael and always was  8).Recently I found out a interview with Pharell ,where he clearly says about his visit to Michael's home.He was at Michael house and there were Michael,Chris Tucker and Brett filming something :shock:.What was only them knows ;D .But what I tought is important is also the fact that Michael's house was full of TOYS AND ART :shock: ;),lol
I want to ask everyone here to just listen for a couple of moments what Pharell is talking.OMG he has so much respect for Michael,you can hear the passion in the way he speaks .Finally someone who said exactly the way we all fill when we THINK AT MICHAEL.

Video: Pharrell Talks About Michael Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 28, 2011, 11:48:14 PM
Hi Applehead, go to this link to see pics of President Clinton with Michael and his children. I don't know how to post them here, but maybe someone else does. I just love those pics! geek/

Blessings,
OnTheWingsOfLove

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

MJonmind

July 29, 2011, 01:04:46 AM
Wow, MJFAN7, you know where MJ pics are from! Sorry for posting the funny photoshopped pic--I did think it looked a little odd myself. :lol:

Are we getting off topic?  I guess if it relates to TPTB, then presidents are important. How can we tell which if any presidents are not involved with Israel, the Bilderbergers, British Royalty, Freemasonry, The Skull and Bones Society, Freemasonry, The Bohemian Grove, Rosicrucians and much more.

George W. Bush was the one in power during 911, and his 'war on terror' has brought the world closer to the NWO that his father George H. W. Bush spoke about.  Interesting that this speech takes place on September 11, 1991, just 10 years before 911. Will this NWO bring about world peace, or massive loss of human life?
I really believe Michael knows what is going on and what will happen. He means to literally take them on and bring peace to the earth, a vessel for God.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo[/youtube]

And their NWO plans for us humans and our earth?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdJ26mfzucQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Yes, there will be rough times ahead, I believe. That's why when MJ returns, I don't think anyone will hassle him about the hoax. It will be a non-issue at that time. JMO
Daniel 12:1-3
ΒΆ And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble  (what an understatement if it refers to reducing the population of 7 billion to 500 million!!), such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 
 2  And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt. 
 3  And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. 

All according to God's plan for ultimate good for all.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 29, 2011, 02:11:16 PM
I have a problem with the 911 theory.

If MJ narrowly escaped death in the 9/11 tragedy, clearly he should be aware of this, yes? At least after the fact, like omigosh, they tried to hit me... set me up... how lucky am I... I should really watch my back... because I got very lucky missing that meeting...

And yet just a few months later he is appearing in Times Square, out in the open, for several minutes, just standing there, waving to fans, as the Blue Gangster... and later that same day, personally appearing in public to sign autographs and albums for his Invincible release party. Why did he feel so confident to make such open, public appearances if TPTB wanted him so dead?

Just saying... these events and actions seem very contradictory considering the time line.

Actually, MJ already knew before 9-11 2001 that there were evil powers out to get him; but he also had strong faith that God could protect him, and the fact that he was protected on 9-11 only made his faith stronger.  Some have even mentioned on this thread that they believe God proteced MJ, by keeping him from attending that meeting.  Also, having faith in God does not mean doing nothing to protect yourself; this is why he wore the vest, and took other precautions.

Also, there was at least one redirect on MJ being protected by God, way back in 2009 (see R37 in TIAI Revealed Part 7).

P.S. Congrats Bec, on the upgrade to Mod!

An Angel Came To Me lyrics
Produced by Michael Jackson for MJJ Productions (1997)
Co-produced by Babyface for E.C.A.F. Entertainment (1997)

Last night, an angel came to me
I was cryin' alone
My heart was bleeding
I was cryin' alone
My mind was dying
God have mercy
Stop them destroying me
An angel came to me
To save my life
Listen to his voice
Please hear his soul
This angel came to me
To save me
I was doing wrong (x2)
I was sleepin' wrong (x2)
God have mercy
Stop them destroying me
An angel came to me
To forgive me
Listen to his prayers
Please feel his love
This angel came to me
God saved me
An angel came to me
To fulfill his prophecy
He listened to my prayers
Please feel my love
This angel came to me
I recognized him

An angel, baby, did you hear it
(An angel)
I tell you baby, did you hear it
(An an--gel)
I tell you baby, did you hear it
(An angel)
I tell you honey, did you hear it
(An an--gel)
An angel came to me
An an--gel.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 29, 2011, 03:21:26 PM
What's this song An angel came to me? I've never heard of it. Is Michael singing it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 29, 2011, 04:04:25 PM

I have looked on ytube and cannot find a version of Michael singing this, there is a version which he produced but did not sing I think  So sad, would have loved to here his version.   :-*

I had not heared of this song, such beautiful lyrics.

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 29, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
How is this topic, after the statements of Katherine Jackson? She clearly said that there was no conspiracy and thus, she belies the book Latoya and TS (indirectly).
One of the names that Latoya cites in his book are the executors of the estate. So how is it, Mr. TS?  ???/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

diggyon

July 29, 2011, 04:48:08 PM
Wow, MJFAN7, you know where MJ pics are from! Sorry for posting the funny photoshopped pic--I did think it looked a little odd myself. :lol:

Are we getting off topic?  I guess if it relates to TPTB, then presidents are important. How can we tell which if any presidents are not involved with Israel, the Bilderbergers, British Royalty, Freemasonry, The Skull and Bones Society, Freemasonry, The Bohemian Grove, Rosicrucians and much more.

George W. Bush was the one in power during 911, and his 'war on terror' has brought the world closer to the NWO that his father George H. W. Bush spoke about.  Interesting that this speech takes place on September 11, 1991, just 10 years before 911. Will this NWO bring about world peace, or massive loss of human life?
I really believe Michael knows what is going on and what will happen. He means to literally take them on and bring peace to the earth, a vessel for God.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo[/youtube]

And their NWO plans for us humans and our earth?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdJ26mfzucQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Yes, there will be rough times ahead, I believe. That's why when MJ returns, I don't think anyone will hassle him about the hoax. It will be a non-issue at that time. JMO
Daniel 12:1-3
ΒΆ And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble  (what an understatement if it refers to reducing the population of 7 billion to 500 million!!), such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 
 2  And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt. 
 3  And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. 

All according to God's plan for ultimate good for all.

I agree with you MJonmind. I hope humanity could resist this evil!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

July 29, 2011, 05:04:15 PM

I have looked on ytube and cannot find a version of Michael singing this, there is a version which he produced but did not sing I think  So sad, would have loved to here his version.   :-*

I had not heared of this song, such beautiful lyrics.

bearhug

Hello! 

The only song named An angel came to me ,I know is this one :-*:

An Angel Came To Me

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC3sJ37XiFY

[/youtube]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree