suspicious mind

Re: TIAI July 7
July 27, 2011, 01:29:07 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a problem with the 911 theory.

If MJ narrowly escaped death in the 9/11 tragedy, clearly he should be aware of this, yes? At least after the fact, like omigosh, they tried to hit me... set me up... how lucky am I... I should really watch my back... because I got very lucky missing that meeting...

And yet just a few months later he is appearing in Times Square, out in the open, for several minutes, just standing there, waving to fans, as the Blue Gangster... and later that same day, personally appearing in public to sign autographs and albums for his Invincible release party. Why did he feel so confident to make such open, public appearances if TPTB wanted him so dead?

Just saying... these events and actions seem very contradictory considering the time line.

Actually, MJ already knew before 9-11 2001 that there were evil powers out to get him; but he also had strong faith that God could protect him, and the fact that he was protected on 9-11 only made his faith stronger.  Some have even mentioned on this thread that they believe God proteced MJ, by keeping him from attending that meeting.  Also, having faith in God does not mean doing nothing to protect yourself; this is why he wore the vest, and took other precautions.

Also, there was at least one redirect on MJ being protected by God, way back in 2009 (see R37 in TIAI Revealed Part 7).

P.S. Congrats Bec, on the upgrade to Mod!

Who to tell Michael to go WTC 9 / 11?, .. there is the dilemma
LaToya knows

I too wonder who set up that meeting at the WTC... and also the 30th Anniversary concert shows. Did MJ set up those concerts or did someone else do it to lure him to NYC?  So many unanswered questions.

is this the shows where someone at one time posted video of the two performances and thought one was michael and one was not? not make that up ? or was it some other shows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

July 27, 2011, 01:32:54 PM

If MJ narrowly escaped death in the 9/11 tragedy, clearly he should be aware of this, yes? At least after the fact, like omigosh, they tried to hit me... set me up... how lucky am I... I should really watch my back... because I got very lucky missing that meeting...

And yet just a few months later he is appearing in Times Square, out in the open, for several minutes, just standing there, waving to fans, as the Blue Gangster... and later that same day, personally appearing in public to sign autographs and albums for his Invincible release party. Why did he feel so confident to make such open, public appearances if TPTB wanted him so dead?

Just saying... these events and actions seem very contradictory considering the time line.

Actually, MJ already knew before 9-11 2001 that there were evil powers out to get him; but he also had strong faith that God could protect him, and the fact that he was protected on 9-11 only made his faith stronger.  Some have even mentioned on this thread that they believe God proteced MJ, by keeping him from attending that meeting.  Also, having faith in God does not mean doing nothing to protect yourself; this is why he wore the vest, and took other precautions.

Also, there was at least one redirect on MJ being protected by God, way back in 2009 (see R37 in TIAI Revealed Part 7).

LaToya knows

I too wonder who set up that meeting at the WTC... and also the 30th Anniversary concert shows. Did MJ set up those concerts or did someone else do it to lure him to NYC?  So many unanswered questions.

is this the shows where someone at one time posted video of the two performances and thought one was michael and one was not? not make that up ? or was it some other shows?

i mean did i make that up?

off topic: why when you use the quote button you get the quick reply window with no options and on the reply button you get all the perks and now quote? makes it difficult. sorry to piss and moan souza but i don't get it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 27, 2011, 02:21:52 PM
recent posts with off-topic questions/issues regarding forum formatting moved here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 06:23:58 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2011, 02:35:18 PM
TS: “In the 6-25-2011 thread, some have questioned my terminology using the word “Illuminatti”; but as I have stated before, I’m using the term loosely.  There is no need to quibble over the exact title of the people and organizations involved in the “conspiracy” against MJ (and the 9-11 conspiracy, etc); the concepts are what we are dealing with here, and the concepts have to do with secret societies and organized underground crime (especially ones working to promote the New World Order agenda, although some lower-level elements may not be aware of the NWO agenda at higher levels).”

I agree completely with this statement.

But as you, and everyone who keeps up with your redirects, may know, I was actually the one who criticized the use of the term ‘Illuminati’ in the last redirect and I apologize for doing so. But I won’t take it back because that’s how I feel about the term. I am very aware that you use the term ‘loosely’ and I totally understand why you used this term as most people are familiar with it and its use. It is widely associated with secret societies and the powers that be etc. I understand the ‘concepts’that we are dealing with and I agree that the terminology is of very little importance. But please know that despite such small differences in opinion, I support you 100% no matter what happens. I just prefer to say ‘the powers that be’. It’s just a matter of personal preference.  I did not intend for it to even be an issue and I did not say it to ‘quibble’ or make petty distinctions about what term is more appropriate. I figured that insignificant opinions such as mine would be ignored.

But I guess I see things in a positive way. At least I know that you are paying attention and that you value and listen to everything that we have to say on here and I really appreciate that.

Again, I would like to apologize to you for coming off as petty.   

I have yet to read this post in its entirety but I’ll be back to read (‘thoroughly’ lol) and maybe post. The forum is just a bit slow for me but it’s expected considering all of the new changes.

Thanks for the redirect TS.

With L.O.V.E.,

~alma~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

July 27, 2011, 03:04:22 PM

LaToya knows

i mean did i make that up?

off topic: why when you use the quote button you get the quick reply window with no options and on the reply button you get all the perks and now quote? makes it difficult. sorry to piss and moan souza but i don't get it.

I vaguely remember seeing similar videos so I don't think you made it up but not sure it was for these concerts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2011, 04:44:10 PM

LaToya knows

Hello mdc  :),first of all I dont know who set up the meeting at the Twin Tower,but I can tell you something about the 30 Anniversaty. Since Michael and Sony had some problems  as you know,Michael decided to make a "team" with David Gest and so the show was P
produced & sponsored by: © 2001 World Events LLC David Gest / MJJ Productions Inc. & CBS Inc.
The show  had two performances and took place in 7 and 10 september 2001.Till this day I honest dont understand why had been 2 shows in the same place,lol this is like in Munich in 1997(where Michael had 2 shows in 4 and 7 july) and This is it tour ( where Michael had to play 50 shows in 1 place,lol  very strange).

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 27, 2011, 05:31:24 PM

Actually I think Michael knew the evil powers were going to crash the towers. Maybe he didn't know the exact date of it but he knew. Remember this album cover is from '97. 4 years before the attacks happened.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2011, 05:36:18 PM

Actually I think Michael knew the evil powers were going to crash the towers. Maybe he didn't know the exact date of it but he knew. Remember this album cover is from '97. 4 years before the attacks happened.

Or maybe the one who did the cover knew about the plans ..Michael didn't...and so the death was written on MJ's forehead : cover. without him knowing that the death was set to be on the towers (?)it's like a criminal mind : portraying the death of someone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 27, 2011, 05:57:55 PM
Le Papillon Bleu, your question about whether  MJ designed every detail on the BOTDF cover or trusted those doing it and they were in the know about 911 future--is another billion dollar question concerning so many hoax details. Did TPTB plan and orchestrate the hoax to tie in with their plans and MJ is a pawn and victim, or is MJ in the know psychically and master/puppeteer.

Just watching some videos of his concerts on the 7th and 10th in MSG  in 2009, and wow do I wish I had been there. afraid/ Exciting or what!  But it is so crazy that only a few hours later the horrible 911 event happened a some blocks away. So many unanswered questions. Here's wiki on the concerts.

Imagine how big the headlines would have been then if MJ had been in the building, or his name would have been dwarfed with the horror, and forgotten.
And a bullet-proof vest would not have saved JFK. I think at that point in MJ's life he was fearless, just doing what he felt led by God to do, driven by his love for music and his adoring fans, and of course his "one dream" to be fullfilling in the future (this hoax). He never stops giving. "We should give over and over and over again."
We simply don't know how much he told LaToya about all the behind the scene goings on that he knew about. I'm also very curious as to who the Saudi Arabian friend who phoned MJ the morning of the attack, but minutes before, was, and how did he know and is he connected somehow to the perpetrators.  Are the 911 perpetrators connected to those wishing to destroy MJ.  Maybe you know or have insight on these details, TS? Nice to know you're checking in here occasionally!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 27, 2011, 06:00:03 PM

Or maybe the one who did the cover knew about the plans ..Michael didn't...and so the death was written on MJ's forehead : cover. without him knowing that the death was set to be on the towers (?)it's like a criminal mind : portraying the death of someone?

Michael is a perfectionist and I don't believe he would allow others to decide the album cover for him. Even if someone else decided for the album cover, I'm sure Michael asked them why they chose a cover like this and he learned the details about it. Without his permission, they couldn't decide for it. And like TS wrote, he already knew about the evil powers and if you ask me he knew what they were going to do or he knew that they had big plans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 27, 2011, 06:02:48 PM
Le Papillon Bleu, your question about whether  MJ designed every detail on the BOTDF cover or trusted those doing it and they were in the know about 911 future--is another billion dollar question concerning so many hoax details. Did TPTB plan and orchestrate the hoax to tie in with their plans and MJ is a pawn and victim, or is MJ in the know psychically and master/puppeteer.

Just watching some videos of his concerts on the 7th and 10th in MSG  in 2009, and wow do I wish I had been there. afraid/ Exciting or what!  But it is so crazy that only a few hours later the horrible 911 event happened a some blocks away. So many unanswered questions. Here's wiki on the concerts.

Imagine how big the headlines would have been then if MJ had been in the building, or his name would have been dwarfed with the horror, and forgotten.
And a bullet-proof vest would not have saved JFK. I think at that point in MJ's life he was fearless, just doing what he felt led by God to do, driven by his love for music and his adoring fans, and of course his "one dream" to be fullfilling in the future (this hoax). He never stops giving. "We should give over and over and over again."
We simply don't know how much he told LaToya about all the behind the scene goings on that he knew about. I'm also very curious as to who the Saudi Arabian friend who phoned MJ the morning of the attack, but minutes before, was, and how did he know and is he connected somehow to the perpetrators.  Are the 911 perpetrators connected to those wishing to destroy MJ.  Maybe you know or have insight on these details, TS? Nice to know you're checking in here occasionally!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2011, 06:55:01 PM
It would really be interesting to know who booked the dates and location for the 30th anniversary special...but that might be something we'll never know.  I'm sure that Michael trusted in God and truly believed that it was God's will that he be spared on 9/11, as TS suggested.

But we also know, from Mike's own words, that he was told of the attacks as they were happening.  This is a portion from an interview he did with Vibe:

Jackson on September 11:
     "I was in New York [after performing at Madison Square Garden on September
 7 and 10], and I got a call from friends in Saudi Arabia that America was
 being attacked
.  I screamed down the hotel hallway to all our people,
 'Everybody get out, let's leave now!' Marlon Brando was on one end, our
 security was on the other end.  We were all up there, but Elizabeth Taylor was
 at another hotel.  We jumped in the car, but there were these girls who had
 been at the show the night before, and they were banging on the windows,
 running down the street screaming.  Fans are so loyal.  We hid in New Jersey."

According to La Toya, Mike was too tired to attend the meeting he supposedly had in the WTC that morning....that could be true or maybe Mike was warned by his 'Saudi friends' before the attacks even began.  He says he got the call from friends IN Saudi Arabia...what boggles my mind is how they knew about the attacks, as they were happening,  before Mike, or any of his entourage, or family, or friends, or even the hotel staff for that matter...when they were just a few blocks away.  Did none of them hear the commotion?  And if not, was absolutely no one watching a tv set?  I understand that technology has brought the world 'closer', so to speak, but that people knew about the attacks in Saudi Arabia before people who were just a few blocks away seems a bit odd to me...but I guess anything is possible. 

I came across the following video awhile back when I was looking up any connections with Mike and 9/11.  It's about the Carlyle Group and it's a bit long...but well worth it when you have time to watch it.  It also shows that the Carlyle Group had a meeting on 9/11 and watched the attacks together on tv.  Here's the link:

The website I got it from is
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... it was posted in 2003 and the person who posted the vid wrote:

I was reviewing this devastating Dutch video on Carlyle group and its links to the Saudi's and Poppy Bush and about 30 minutes into the tape Michael Jackson appears with his arm around a Saudi elite. Jackson' demeanor is odd, even for Michael Jackson.

This 48 minute tape is absolutely awesome, showing the Carlyle Group meeting on 9/11/01 with Shatiq Bin Laden attending and they watch the events of that day on TV together.

The first couple of minutes are in Dutch. The clarity, at least on my computer, is not best.

This needs to be spread far and wide.

-----------------

Here's a couple of the comments from other posters (also posted in 2003):

If he has been involved with Saudi elites then he is a potential liability. Suppose he starts running his mouth?

Why do I keep thinking the Bushies are working on a Mikey Jackson hit?

-------------

I'm not sure what all this means, other than to know that Mike was connected with very powerful people...either by coincidence (which I highly doubt) or intentionally.  And I'm pretty sure he had the 'inside' scoop on a lot of what was going on in the 'elite' circles.  I guess this could point to a murder theory but something tells me that Mike had some pretty powerful people on his side and those same people are helping him now.

Maybe TS can shed some light on any of this.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
July 27, 2011, 07:06:19 PM
I was just watching LaToya on the View, and I was thinking about her saying that Murray's defense saying MJ injected himself with propofol, and that there's no way MJ could have injected himself because a person is put out immediately. Well that sounds like within seconds, and one other lady asked how long. LaToya then said about 9 minutes. Well a person could easily do all kinds of things if they are not out within 9 minutes. I thought why did she say 9 minutes.

I know it's been mentioned already about Whoopie sh-h-hing her from saying who she wanted to have a one-on-one with, who was also in the house on the 25th. One commenter on the youtube site said this:

You all are blind. Notice how Whoopi silences Toya, then they affectionly share a Masonic Hand Grip. Michael was murdered by the illuminati. He threatened to expose them for who they are. I would not be surprised if Toya comes up badly hurt or dead for her careless outburst on this show. She was about to name people.
saiyuri03 1 hour ago

That was really strange to me as if Whoopie knew something too. Either they all know and this is a big Illuminati production whether MJ is alive or murdered, OR this was innocent and Whoopie simply didn't want LaToya to say something that might jeapardize court procedings or testimony.
What do you guys think about that?
And is that a special handshake for those of you up on that stuff?

I could be wrong since it's been days since I've seen the video, but Latoya actually answered when one of the women asked how long it took to come out of it when Propofol is stopped. It isn't right away but within a few minutes.
Some food for thought.
Chapter 6 all of it. That chapter explains La Toya’s FBI contact and what they told her about her time with Gordon when he would take her to NY meetings of the Mafia/Mob. She mentions what the FBI told her and there are some names.

The notes written on the post it notes La Toya found in his room. The list of people who MJ didn’t like.
Chapter 34 page(s) 298, 299

Some of the families mentioned in La Toya’s chapter 6.

My opinion on Whoopie and the hand shake is that Whoopie is not a fool. She most likely read La Toya’s book; she read the same info we have. Whoopie knows what’s up as far as ratting on the Mafia/Mob so before La Toya can spill names: Whoopie is like “Uh, no no, not now for you to run your mouth.” La Toya is like “oh yea and lol…thanks for reminding me, whew.” Hand shake.
;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2011, 07:07:39 PM
It would really be interesting to know who booked the dates and location for the 30th anniversary special...but that might be something we'll never know.  I'm sure that Michael trusted in God and truly believed that it was God's will that he be spared on 9/11, as TS suggested.

But we also know, from Mike's own words, that he was told of the attacks as they were happening.  This is a portion from an interview he did with Vibe:

Jackson on September 11:
     "I was in New York [after performing at Madison Square Garden on September
 7 and 10], and I got a call from friends in Saudi Arabia that America was
 being attacked
.  I screamed down the hotel hallway to all our people,
 'Everybody get out, let's leave now!' Marlon Brando was on one end, our
 security was on the other end.  We were all up there, but Elizabeth Taylor was
 at another hotel.  We jumped in the car, but there were these girls who had
 been at the show the night before, and they were banging on the windows,
 running down the street screaming.  Fans are so loyal.  We hid in New Jersey."

According to La Toya, Mike was too tired to attend the meeting he supposedly had in the WTC that morning....that could be true or maybe Mike was warned by his 'Saudi friends' before the attacks even began.  He says he got the call from friends IN Saudi Arabia...what boggles my mind is how they knew about the attacks, as they were happening,  before Mike, or any of his entourage, or family, or friends, or even the hotel staff for that matter...when they were just a few blocks away.  Did none of them hear the commotion?  And if not, was absolutely no one watching a tv set?  I understand that technology has brought the world 'closer', so to speak, but that people knew about the attacks in Saudi Arabia before people who were just a few blocks away seems a bit odd to me...but I guess anything is possible. 

I came across the following video awhile back when I was looking up any connections with Mike and 9/11.  It's about the Carlyle Group and it's a bit long...but well worth it when you have time to watch it.  It also shows that the Carlyle Group had a meeting on 9/11 and watched the attacks together on tv.  Here's the link:

The website I got it from is
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... it was posted in 2003 and the person who posted the vid wrote:

I was reviewing this devastating Dutch video on Carlyle group and its links to the Saudi's and Poppy Bush and about 30 minutes into the tape Michael Jackson appears with his arm around a Saudi elite. Jackson' demeanor is odd, even for Michael Jackson.

This 48 minute tape is absolutely awesome, showing the Carlyle Group meeting on 9/11/01 with Shatiq Bin Laden attending and they watch the events of that day on TV together.

The first couple of minutes are in Dutch. The clarity, at least on my computer, is not best.

This needs to be spread far and wide.

-----------------

Here's a couple of the comments from other posters (also posted in 2003):

If he has been involved with Saudi elites then he is a potential liability. Suppose he starts running his mouth?

Why do I keep thinking the Bushies are working on a Mikey Jackson hit?

-------------

I'm not sure what all this means, other than to know that Mike was connected with very powerful people...either by coincidence (which I highly doubt) or intentionally.  And I'm pretty sure he had the 'inside' scoop on a lot of what was going on in the 'elite' circles.  I guess this could point to a murder theory but something tells me that Mike had some pretty powerful people on his side and those same people are helping him now.

Maybe TS can shed some light on any of this.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Hello I already answer to that question of yours,but you just had  to read above ,my post.Anyway here it is:

Hello mdc  ,first of all I dont know who set up the meeting at the Twin Tower,but I can tell you something about the 30 Anniversaty. Since Michael and Sony had some problems  as you know,Michael decided to make a "team" with David Gest and so the show was P
produced & sponsored by: © 2001 World Events LLC David Gest / MJJ Productions Inc. & CBS Inc.
The show  had two performances and took place in 7 and 10 september 2001
.Till this day I honest dont understand why had been 2 shows in the same place,lol this is like in Munich in 1997(where Michael had 2 shows in 4 and 7 july) and This is it tour ( where Michael had to play 50 shows in 1 place,lol  very strange).[/i]

LOVE YOU
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2011, 07:14:28 PM
Hi Applehead...I did read your post and that's good info but it doesn't tell us who booked the dates and location of the shows.  It tells us who produced and sponsored the shows.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal