Re: TIAI July 7
July 09, 2011, 03:38:32 PM
Quote from: peacock7
Quote from: ~Souza~

@peacock: Although I agree on many of your points, I get the feeling you didn't really get TS' post. Please point out where he is saying that the Jacksons are still controlled or have plotted to murder Mike? Where is he disrespectful to any of them? All I see is full support and an attempt to make people see why their situation is no picnic at the moment. Yes this is a movie, I have said so since day 1 to be specific, but even though entertaining and funny as hell at times, this is serious shit. Part of this hoax IS to bring some evil people down, otherwise he could never have pulled this off with help of the FBI.

I am going to comment on TS' post in a later post, just wanted to mention this. TS is not dissing anyone, I think you jumped to conclusions too fast. 

Ad  nauseam by this point to some I’m sure, but I have readily relayed many times why I think I’ve seen MJ.  Again, maybe it’s just me, but reflectively considering this, and as I’ve looked at info and blatant clues from the beginning of this hoax – and of course, researching things touched by Michael’s life before hoax (discover the man you never knew.  doesn't sound like he wants for people to just learn who wanted him "dead") IMO, I don’t find that he was in imminent danger days, weeks and months leading up to 6-25-09.  Someone could have killed him with a silencer - high powered rifle - et al.

Someone did want his catalog.  I read somewhere that there is oil at Neverland Ranch.  Hello!  Surely, if that is true alone – then there would be some that were envious and jealous of MJ – and probably always have been.  Some (elites – profiteers) have always exacted a price/tax on any resource or good they covet.  It’s like in the Mob in the old days where shopkeepers and the like had to pay “protection money.”  Then there are those biased and prejudiced types full of racism and feeling a sense of entitlement that they think they demand but not so for blacks.  Many think blacks are inferior and should never hold as much as Michael accumulated from his “hard work and dedication.”  Some have always hated the fact that he prospered in more ways than one and built up such a fortune, fame and built up many people’s hearts.

So ‘ell yeah – some wanted MJ eliminated.  But since I don’t believe MJ lived at that Carolwood address, I really can’t accept any of the evidence from the 911 call on.  I think it is part of a script.  It’s fine if some want to rule out murder – and think that MJ escaped it just in time.  I can’t go there – because I wouldn’t be true to myself. 

If TS wanted people to debunk the murder theory, why wait so log – as he made sure to debunk it himself in the beginning of his updates.

As it pertains to Latoya’s book, I’ve said all along that MJ was directing them (family members) in all ways that have to do with him and his name.  Surely, it is a mixture of fiction and truth.  No question, because the fact that MJ is alive is truth.  The fact that he dies is fiction.  Latoya and Papa Joe have been speaking about murder from the beginning off and on – but I’ve always been of the mind that this is what MJ directed them to say.  This is where the ‘exposé will come in.  He will in time expose the fact that at one time there were those that were trying to kill him and send him to prison.  He escaped prison.  He moves around freely.  If someone wanted Michael Jackson dead that bad – they could have gotten him.  He could have been set up by someone he thought to be a close personal friend.  Stuff happens.  But again, he was able to live freely up until 6-25-09, I suppose.

Then there again, I’ve seen him all over the place as I’ve seen his children and other family members.  They don’t seem to be under a threat.  The actors and actresses and others that MJ has hired to help him with this hoax/film probably signed non-disclosure agreements.  It really is that simple to me.  I don’t mean to spoil anyone else’s path to fulfilling whatever aspect of this adventure they aspire to.  Not in the least.  After all, I think there will be a VIDEO GAME having to do with Thriller II (TII) – indeed.

I think MJ brought the FBI in to help him to prove that he was set up two times.  Surely, in doing so, he investigated and passed on what he knew about this or that.  Mainly though, all he needed to do was to show the transcripts of both allegations – and the subsequent trial.  It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that many know that Tom Sneddon committed fraud upon the prosecutor’s office and on the court.  He was crooked, along with many others on the prosecution side.  MJ know the players who put him up to it – no question.  He knows of the ones that set him up the first time.

The thing though to me – is that he wants them to do something about it.  When are they going to do something about something they’ve known was a setup in the beginning?  “It doesn’t have to be that bad.”  MJ has done his part.  He has turned over evidence – and pointed out the direction to uncover the rest.  The FBI was supposed to already know what they did to MJ.  They have names and places going back almost twenty years.  Why haven’t they done something about it?  There shouldn’t be anything threatening about this process to MJ, because he is only out for justice and to clear his name.  All it takes is for him to have just ONE conversation with the boys from the FBI.  What more do they want from him?  I think he is using them to help bring the culprits to justice and to clear his name.  Ultimately, I think that is it.  Anyone not having anything to do with what they tried to do to him twice – is beyond such scrutiny.  All of the leeches and the mind controllers may be out of reach.  That’s why I think it is a REVENGE for those motherscratchers that raided his ranch and tried to send him up the river.

I read on one of those MJ/Diana boards that MJ made mention once of how (“they”) would go after someone close to an artist to get to said artist.  These posters thought he meant Janet and Diana, because at one time, they couldn’t get a record deal – and were basically shunned in the industry.  That’s another revenge he is doing as it pertains to One Victorious Entertainment Revenge. 

And…….I didn’t post my last post just to TS.  I also did it to share my take with the newbies that probably just can’t tear themselves away from this saga by this point.  I want them to keep watching and hoping, because I think MJ is not in any danger and neither of his family members.  He will be back.  I firmly believe that.  He is too obsessed with creating – and he totally loves his art, music and dance – and he’s admitted that “The best is yet to come.”

Lastly and again, I said this way back when on the other board – and I forget who (sorry) said it here, but said one reminded me of it.  MJ also has the FBI’s protection for pulling off this hoax.  He feared for his life at one point at least – and that is surely enough.  By this point though – he and the Jacksons are being protected by a POWER higher than the FBI.  He is being protected whilst producing TGSOE. <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
Again...AMEN!!!!!
You about give me tears and chills with the way you explain, define and express what I feel about this hoax. 
I can't believe how much your investigating and analyzing has brought the same feelings and results I believe.
Thank you so much.
Your confirmations keep reassuring me that I'm not either crazy or alone.
Bless YOU <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:02:34 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2011, 03:41:34 PM
Quote from: CC
@applehead the first picture you post is from 25-6-1999... exactly ten years before his dead.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

God bless you girl!!!!

Do you mean: exactly ten years before he died????? You know I didn't even noticed,to be honest.This was not my point but anyway,have a nice evening,LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:03:06 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
July 09, 2011, 04:26:18 PM
Chapter 6

The Man behind the Monster

This is enough info to realize the danger involved in speaking out the way La Toya has and also it makes the threats against MJ more solid. I understand that La Toya is holding back some details and for a very good reason. Not all of the men whom she has met or saw during her time in NYC (Mulberry Street) are gone from this earth. This aspect is only a small part in the conspiracy against MJ and his family.

I also realize that La Toya isn’t going into great detail on her abuse and it is understandable as well. Even after escaping abuse just reflecting on every little detail can be traumatic. I am up to chapter 11 and I am on the edge of my seat reading this as though I am actually there. La Toya did a great job in describing what she can.

This is way more serious than most people are willing to believe.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jono

July 09, 2011, 05:15:38 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
Souza wrote:
I don't think TS is asking you to literally give your life, although I get the feeling that when all hell breaks loose, that not being afraid for that would be needed to take back our freedom. I hope I am overreacting though...). I think that TS is saying that support on this IN PUBLIC (Twitter is VERY public) is needed. The more people showing support, saying the "know what's going on" and also showing that they ain't scared of no sheets, the better. You can only beat them at their own game and their game is fear. Their fear is people waking up and ready to fight them.

Your not overreacting because I believe that is exactly what TS is hoping for us to do. I have already twittered my support to Jermaine and La Toya. I just hope they understand what I mean. I was somewhat cryptic.  

I agree with you both. I also twittered Latoya and Jermaine and told them that I knew about the conspiracy against Michael and I wrote that they have my full support whatever it takes. And I'll be tweeting them again when they come online on Twitter. I agree with what Souza says about how we can beat them. As much as we raise our voices against them, that's how they will be silenced. We shouldn't fear, we shouldn't allow them to control us no more. I would like to post this picture as I do believe that it is very appropriate for this subject. ;)   bounce/

Haha, thanx PureLove! You made me laugh!  lolol/

Also, I want to say that I totally agree with you and Souza when it comes to the purpose of this Hoax/Sting/Adventure/Awesomeness etc, etc..  respect/  So it might be that we have to break that glass soon..  crash/

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

July 09, 2011, 05:31:22 PM
Latoya's book it's very captivating and intriguing,she is really talented for sure.My favourite 2 pictures from her book are the ones with Michael,ofcourse  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> :

[attachment=2:bnnkl5oy]<!-- ia2 -->11toyap12.jpg<!-- ia2 -->[/attachment:bnnkl5oy]
[attachment=1:bnnkl5oy]<!-- ia1 -->11toyap10.jpg<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:bnnkl5oy]

Now let's say that after reading this book I CAN ACCEPT EVERYTHING it's written ,except the DRUGS  <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->  part and that Michael had no CONCEPT OF MONEY, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->(ofcourse HE HAS  <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ) .You know like all of you after 25 june 2009, I started to read again everything about Michael's life.What I found out regardind this two subjects,it's the proof to me she is wrong  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .First ,about the drugs,almost eveyone in Michael's life ,including his father said over and over again they never saw something like this and that Michael was a wonderful father.
Most of you heard for sure,about Michael's long friendship with DAVID Nordahl.Wow everytime I remember about this,I get so emotional  <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ,excuse me.Here it is a picture of this wonderful friend of Michael:

[attachment=0:bnnkl5oy]<!-- ia0 -->david-nordahl_1541199i.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:bnnkl5oy]

What do you see and feel, when you look at this picture,may I ask???? I feel lot of RESPECT for this men and I believe in him.Here is what Mr.David had to say about Michael and drugs use.Please keep in mind that Latoys herself said in the book she didn't saw Michael, sometimes for a very long time.

Michael and Friendship and the question about drug use

"I don't know if people are making things up or if they've been paid to say things, to give interviews."  (Mr. Nordahl was offered many paid interviews, which he declined).  "(They wanted to do the interview) as long as what I talked about was what they wanted to talk about.  So there was a lot of money floating around.  Like Star Magazine was traveling around with briefcases full of cash.
I never saw Michael with the effects of doing any kinds of drug or alcohol or anything like that, and I saw him all different times of the day.  Early in the morning, late at night, all during the day.  He was always totally normal.  Totally there.  So I don't know.
The last couple of years, if that happened to him, I don't know.  There's so much misinformation about Michael, except for anything I know personally, I just don't trust it.  People are so willing to, I guess to get on TV.  I don't know what it is, but they're just so willing to offer information.
It used to piss Michael off because he would say things like 'I saw an interview with my hairdresser and she's talking about me and my hairdresser doesn't know anything about me!'
He kept himself really separated and I got to be really good friends with him so we talked about just about everything that was possible, but for most people, Michael did not do that, just out of fear of people turning around and talking with someone else about it.  Private things.  I never did.  I never gave into those interviews or anything during that time.  He felt comfortable with me.  He felt we could talk about things and I wouldn't turn around and talk about things that we were talking about, to other people."

Accusations, Insomnia & True Friendship

"I spent a lot of time with him during that time, especially after that 2003 thing, and he couldn't sleep.  Michael usually tried to turn in around 11 o'clock and sometimes he'd fall asleep, but even if he did, he'd wake up again and so he'd always ask me, 'is it okay if I wake you up?' and I said 'Hell, yah, come bang on my door," which he would do, and then he would always worry.  He said, 'Oh, you're not getting any sleep,' and I said 'Well, if I'm too tired, I'll go grab a nap in the afternoon.'  We'd just hang out like that in the middle of the night until morning came."

The Kids, Lifestyle & The Masks

"The way he lived changed as soon as he got the kids.  He was so concerned about their safety.  He always worried they would be kidnapped or harmed in some way or taken hostage for ransom.
He called me when Diana died over in London and he was just totally freaked out.  He said, 'That could have been me.'  He said, 'We get chased so much,' and he was so worried.  He was worried the kids would have a terrible accident, so that's why he kept the kids masked because he didn't want anyone to know what they looked like."

Please decide for yourself if Michael would abuse drugs,knowing he would die and leave alone those 3 wonderful children !!!!I'm sorry Latoya but I don't buy that and ofcourse I don't believe the propofol part either.

LOVE
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:04:21 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 09, 2011, 05:54:56 PM

I like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2011, 07:43:04 PM
I am so sorry to interrupt but i have to   for [glow=red:86huoyzr]peacock7[/glow:86huoyzr]'s last post
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2011, 08:54:16 PM
Hi there "Apple"

You hit the nail square on the head, "This Is It!"

Quote from: applehead250609

BACK to basis, to spiritual things.

LOVE!!!

Much! Blessings to you!
OnTheWingsOfLove

p.s. Love you more!
 <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:06:52 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

July 09, 2011, 09:27:04 PM
Latoya's book it's very captivating and intriguing,she is really talented for sure.My favourite 2 pictures from her book are the ones with Michael,ofcourse  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> :

[attachment=2:1svpv7ai]<!-- ia2 -->11toyap12.jpg<!-- ia2 -->[/attachment:1svpv7ai]
[attachment=1:1svpv7ai]<!-- ia1 -->11toyap10.jpg<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:1svpv7ai]

Now let's say that after reading this book I CAN ACCEPT EVERYTHING it's written ,except the DRUGS  <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->  part and that Michael had no CONCEPT OF MONEY, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->(ofcourse HE HAS  <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ) .You know like all of you after 25 june 2009, I started to read again everything about Michael's life.What I found out regardind this two subjects,it's the proof to me she is wrong  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .First ,about the drugs,almost eveyone in Michael's life ,including his father said over and over again they never saw something like this and that Michael was a wonderful father.
Most of you heard for sure,about Michael's long friendship with DAVID Nordahl.Wow everytime I remember about this,I get so emotional  <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ,excuse me.Here it is a picture of this wonderful friend of Michael:

[attachment=0:1svpv7ai]<!-- ia0 -->david-nordahl_1541199i.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:1svpv7ai]

What do you see and feel, when you look at this picture,may I ask???? I feel lot of RESPECT for this men and I believe in him.Here is what Mr.David had to say about Michael and drugs use.Please keep in mind that Latoys herself said in the book she didn't saw Michael, sometimes for a very long time.

"I don't know if people are making things up or if they've been paid to say things, to give interviews."  (Mr. Nordahl was offered many paid interviews, which he declined).  "(They wanted to do the interview) as long as what I talked about was what they wanted to talk about.  So there was a lot of money floating around.  Like Star Magazine was traveling around with briefcases full of cash.
I never saw Michael with the effects of doing any kinds of drug or alcohol or anything like that, and I saw him all different times of the day.  Early in the morning, late at night, all during the day.  He was always totally normal.  Totally there.  So I don't know.
The last couple of years, if that happened to him, I don't know.  There's so much misinformation about Michael, except for anything I know personally, I just don't trust it.  People are so willing to, I guess to get on TV.  I don't know what it is, but they're just so willing to offer information.
It used to piss Michael off because he would say things like 'I saw an interview with my hairdresser and she's talking about me and my hairdresser doesn't know anything about me!'
He kept himself really separated and I got to be really good friends with him so we talked about just about everything that was possible, but for most people, Michael did not do that, just out of fear of people turning around and talking with someone else about it.  Private things.  I never did.  I never gave into those interviews or anything during that time.  He felt comfortable with me.  He felt we could talk about things and I wouldn't turn around and talk about things that we were talking about, to other people."

"I spent a lot of time with him during that time, especially after that 2003 thing, and he couldn't sleep.  Michael usually tried to turn in around 11 o'clock and sometimes he'd fall asleep, but even if he did, he'd wake up again and so he'd always ask me, 'is it okay if I wake you up?' and I said 'Hell, yah, come bang on my door," which he would do, and then he would always worry.  He said, 'Oh, you're not getting any sleep,' and I said 'Well, if I'm too tired, I'll go grab a nap in the afternoon.'  We'd just hang out like that in the middle of the night until morning came."

"The way he lived changed as soon as he got the kids.  He was so concerned about their safety.  He always worried they would be kidnapped or harmed in some way or taken hostage for ransom.
He called me when Diana died over in London and he was just totally freaked out.  He said, 'That could have been me.'  He said, 'We get chased so much,' and he was so worried.  He was worried the kids would have a terrible accident, so that's why he kept the kids masked because he didn't want anyone to know what they looked like."

Please decide for yourself if Michael would abuse drugs,knowing he would die and leave alone those 3 wonderful children !!!!I'm sorry Latoya but I don't buy that and ofcourse I don't believe the propofol part either.

LOVE
Well, I'm just going to say this about the book.  First of all, I will apologize for always taking this religious point of view, but I guess we all talk about what we know about. 
La Toya seems to talk a lot...too much I'd say, and I haven't yet figured out why....but she mentions about 4 times or so in just the first 5 or 6 chapters about being a JW.   She says she used to think Michael was one of the 144,000.  I know she said this a very long time ago the first time she said it...I remember her saying it.  They were both still attending at that time.  Well, in the book, she made a statement that is entirely NOT correct with the witnesses beliefs.  I really don't know why she'd do that.  I could think that maybe she just forgot since dropping out....except she tweeted that she was going to meetings with her Mother.  So....I don't think that's right that she forgot.  I think it's to promote the "Godliness" of Michael...as she also keeps stating.
Well, that really aggravated me that she did that.  Sorry...but, I wanted to know why..and she don't know me from Eve...<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->  so I messaged her facebook!  I know I'll never hear from her and I doubt she even sees her FB, but I feel spiritually better asking her why she did that.
ANYHOW.....I'm saying, that this causes me to think that she isn't totally .. well, I'll say honest in this book.  I think there are motives here.  I'm sure a lot of them.  I think it's still part of the scripted hoax to get messages out, and the one I've picked up on is the one where she/he is trying to tell us that Michael IS a good, person...one trying to be "god like". 
I hope you get what I'm saying...sorry to rattle on...
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:08:17 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 09, 2011, 11:04:56 PM
Quote from: "jono"
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
Souza wrote:
I don't think TS is asking you to literally give your life, although I get the feeling that when all hell breaks loose, that not being afraid for that would be needed to take back our freedom. I hope I am overreacting though...). I think that TS is saying that support on this IN PUBLIC (Twitter is VERY public) is needed. The more people showing support, saying the "know what's going on" and also showing that they ain't scared of no sheets, the better. You can only beat them at their own game and their game is fear. Their fear is people waking up and ready to fight them.

Your not overreacting because I believe that is exactly what TS is hoping for us to do. I have already twittered my support to Jermaine and La Toya. I just hope they understand what I mean. I was somewhat cryptic.  

I agree with you both. I also twittered Latoya and Jermaine and told them that I knew about the conspiracy against Michael and I wrote that they have my full support whatever it takes. And I'll be tweeting them again when they come online on Twitter. I agree with what Souza says about how we can beat them. As much as we raise our voices against them, that's how they will be silenced. We shouldn't fear, we shouldn't allow them to control us no more. I would like to post this picture as I do believe that it is very appropriate for this subject. ;)   bounce/

Haha, thanx PureLove! You made me laugh!  lolol/

Also, I want to say that I totally agree with you and Souza when it comes to the purpose of this Hoax/Sting/Adventure/Awesomeness etc, etc..  respect/  So it might be that we have to break that glass soon..  crash/

bearhug

I've already broken the window. Would you like to have one?  bounce/  :D   bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2011, 11:35:57 PM
Quote from: GINAFELICIA
Quote from: PureLove

I like this.

So freaking AWESOME!!! LOVE IT!!  <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:10:10 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

July 10, 2011, 12:59:15 AM
Quote from: fordtocarr

[attachment=2:329w5nw8]<!-- ia2 -->11toyap12.jpg<!-- ia2 -->[/attachment:329w5nw8]
[attachment=1:329w5nw8]<!-- ia1 -->11toyap10.jpg<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:329w5nw8]

[attachment=0:329w5nw8]<!-- ia0 -->david-nordahl_1541199i.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:329w5nw8]

LOVE
Well, I'm just going to say this about the book.  First of all, I will apologize for always taking this religious point of view, but I guess we all talk about what we know about. 
La Toya seems to talk a lot...too much I'd say, and I haven't yet figured out why....but she mentions about 4 times or so in just the first 5 or 6 chapters about being a JW.   She says she used to think Michael was one of the 144,000.  I know she said this a very long time ago the first time she said it...I remember her saying it.  They were both still attending at that time.  Well, in the book, she made a statement that is entirely NOT correct with the witnesses beliefs.  I really don't know why she'd do that.  I could think that maybe she just forgot since dropping out....except she tweeted that she was going to meetings with her Mother.  So....I don't think that's right that she forgot.  I think it's to promote the "Godliness" of Michael...as she also keeps stating.
Well, that really aggravated me that she did that.  Sorry...but, I wanted to know why..and she don't know me from Eve...<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->  so I messaged her facebook!  I know I'll never hear from her and I doubt she even sees her FB, but I feel spiritually better asking her why she did that.
ANYHOW.....I'm saying, that this causes me to think that she isn't totally .. well, I'll say honest in this book.  I think there are motives here.  I'm sure a lot of them.  I think it's still part of the scripted hoax to get messages out, and the one I've picked up on is the one where she/he is trying to tell us that Michael IS a good, person...one trying to be "god like". 

Hi fordtocarr !  This is a surprise about La Toya going to meetings.  And you have me curious... what exactly did she say that is entiredly NOT correct with the witnesses?   or is it about the 144 000 statement?  could be true - no? 

When we believe this is all a hoax it is hard to trust what is truth.
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:11:40 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

MJonmind

July 10, 2011, 01:56:04 AM
applehead250609
You know very well Souza,that it's something very wrong with his birthday.Something it's fishy,maybe that's why TS put that redirect with the FAKE BILL on 25 june.I want to thank Paula_c for the youtube video about THE AUTOPSY,now I'm positive that one IS TALLER THAN THE OTHER.

Only because MJ's birthday is mentioned in the book and then talk about 2 MJ's started again, I have a question. Do any of the non-believers (majority) believe that there “was” two Michaels?  How about any of the fans who stalked him day and night and followed him around the world? Are any of them suspicious? Is the doubles theory exclusive to beLIEvers/hoaxers?
[glow=red:267h6dfi]If non-believers believe there were two, why aren’t they demanding to see the other Michael?[/glow:267h6dfi]

I will agree that yes I’m captivated/intrigued/mystified how MJ’s face seems to change to at least 7 or 8 people, and yet over and over as I compare the close-ups (I do it a lot), I can see it’s still the same person.  Remember MJ said his favourite character is Morph, and he likes to put illusion and magic into everything he does. He’s been playing with/planning this hoax for about 21 years, don’t you think he knows a thing or two about slightly altering his facial image with every means possible?  Even Lisa Marie said MJ treated his face like a canvas, artistically changing it. I say it’s all deliberate, and that he wants people to think there are two of him—just one of many layers/levels/aspects of this hoax.

Fordtocarr, is this the type of message Latoya's is saying?
La Toya Jackson says Michael was 'God-like'09/11/2009 | 09:56 AM

NEW YORK — La Toya Jackson says her brother Michael looked "absolutely fabulous" when he was laid to rest last week.

In an interview on ABC television's "20/20," she tells Barbara Walters that the King of Pop was dressed in white pearl beads and a big gold belt, "like a belt that you win being a boxer."

"His hair was done beautifully, his makeup was done beautifully," she says.

A pair of sunglasses and a white glove were among the items placed in the casket with him.

Michael Jackson's death on June 25 from a fatal combination of drugs has been labeled a homicide by the coroner's office. Prosecutors are still investigating, and no charges have been filed. But La Toya Jackson says she blames her brother's death on "any and everybody" who gave him drugs.

"They're doctors!" she says. "This is going against their license."

[glow=red:267h6dfi]She calls her brother "special," explaining that "he wasn't God, but he was certainly God-like. He was the closest thing to a god that I knew."[/glow:267h6dfi]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

July 10, 2011, 03:40:25 AM
I've already broken the window. Would you like to have one?  bounce/  :D   bearhug

For sure! Hand one over girl!  rr/  party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

July 10, 2011, 06:51:35 AM
Quote from: ibelieveinmj
Quote from: fordtocarr

[attachment=2:3d039da3]<!-- ia2 -->11toyap12.jpg<!-- ia2 -->[/attachment:3d039da3]
[attachment=1:3d039da3]<!-- ia1 -->11toyap10.jpg<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:3d039da3]

[attachment=0:3d039da3]<!-- ia0 -->david-nordahl_1541199i.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:3d039da3]

LOVE

Hi fordtocarr !  This is a surprise about La Toya going to meetings.  And you have me curious... what exactly did she say that is entiredly NOT correct with the witnesses?   or is it about the 144 000 statement?  could be true - no? 

When we believe this is all a hoax it is hard to trust what is truth.
She stated that she believed that Michael was one of the 144,000 that ascend to heaven just before the world ends.  Now, number one, witnessed do NOT believe that the 144,000 go to heaven...as a group just before the world ends.  They believe that as they die, they go to heaven.  Now I don't have the scriptures memorized anymore..so, like La Toya, I could've have forgotten where the Bible says that.  BUT, I do remember the teachings.  Two... we do not believe the world will end.  We believe in a Paradise earth, which, we call the New World Order.  Ruled from heaven by "Michael".  Otherwise, why'd the 144,000 go to heaven to rule with him?  Who'd they rule OVER????  She says the end of the world.
Also, according to scriptures we base our beliefs on, she knew that Michael couldn't be one of the 144,000.  (if you want to know more, you should research WITH witnesses or get their own materials, because reading others stuff about what they believe IS NOT correct.  It's like reading a tabloid about Michael!)
So, having read her tweet about going to the kingdom hall for meetings lately, I wondered HOW she could write this stuff if she's attending, surely she's still believing.  Also, La Toya has pics of celebrating holidays, and has written about being at birthdays.  Now I don't know if she "sits of the fence" religiously, and I hate to judge as then I will be judged...but, I'm mentioning because, if we can't believe this, surely there is more that is not truthful.
Like I said...I think it is to emphasize how...pure and honest..."God like" qualities, Michael has and is.  She sure does talk of his "Godliness" enough.  There must be a reason for a sister to keep saying that.  Especially one from such a religious scriptually taught background.

Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:15:39 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions