Re: TIAI July 7
July 08, 2011, 10:24:19 AM
Quote from: use_your_illusion
Quote from: fordtocarr
Quote from: use_your_illusion
Quote from: applehead250609
Quote from: Le Papillon Bleu
Quote from: TS_comments

First of all, this is not a new level; this is a continuation of level 5, started on 6-25-11 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  However, this post is long enough and important enough, that I put it into a new thread and new redirect. 

This post is primarily going to be quotes from La Toya Jackson’s new book, Starting Over (to save space, I will only reference the page number for documentation; but unless otherwise stated, all quotes in this post are from that book).  With the release of this book, we now have [glow=red:ymslbeso]official and very public statements from a Jackson family member, verifying several things that TS has been saying[/glow:ymslbeso]for...
Aren't you TS?

No HE is not,and THEY are playing with us BIG TIME  <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> !!!!!!!!!!!

When TS_comments first posted he wrote;

Quote from: TS_comments
You may have noticed, I have signed up with a different username for making comments (I will still use the “TS” username for new updates)

<!-- l -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- l -->

[font=cursive:ymslbeso]Well, although TS did make that statement about having two user names, that still does NOT explain why he'd call himself or refer to TS as though not TS himself!!![/font:ymslbeso]

I don't know why TS_commments would refer to himself in the 3rd person, I guess some people do...I can't remember where the interview is but MJ once referred to himself in 3rd person.

But just a confirmation, remember Souza spoke about this before...here is Souza's post (<!-- l -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- l -->)

Quote from: ~Souza~
Again: I know FOR SURE that TS is TS_comments. TS asked me to activate the account, the IP addresses match and <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m --> is redirecting to TS_comments.
[/color]
Eh..well okay...i think i ..[fade:ymslbeso]don't.[/fade:ymslbeso].understand.....whatever,the topic matters.....but i'm afraid of failure.....to believe this Ts's and in the end to be headed in the wrong directions....what is it that we'll do next? it will all go down? i mean the forum?
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:53:06 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 08, 2011, 10:40:40 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"
Thanks TS.  But you need to do another post because I noticed you have 6 topics and 66 posts...I don't like those numbers...LOL...

Done.   ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 08, 2011, 11:04:54 AM
hate to sound like a broken record here but: i will suggest that we continue to pray , pray , pray . for wisdom and decernment . for all things to reveal truth , the truth , the whole truth and nothin but the truth. and i do feel there is an urgency here.

might also want to keep in mind what michael said: just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the Gospel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

July 08, 2011, 11:11:49 AM
TS, what about the conflicting statements between LaToya and Joe? What about Joe lol'ing on Larry King and with Rev. Jesse Jackson days after 6/25/09? I'm smelling something fishy here as it is not at all adding up with the tone of your post.

My gut says murder mystery. Michael wanted to break into film. As recently as 2005 he was excited about directing and producing, directing HIMSELF, and taking the film medium to a new level, innovating the medium, and he was, and I quote "having a lot of FUN"... I'm not just pulling this out of thin air, Michael himself said it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login starting at 5:50 directing himself
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login starting at :27 innovating film, there are a lot of surprizes, uses the short film medium to take him to the next level

Smooth Criminal has always had this theme--Michael being chased and ambushed by the mob/mafia. Smooth Criminal lyrics sounds eerily like "Dr. Murray resuscitation".

Moonwalker has a very similar theme to that of your post, and this theory in general, with the mob/mafia after Michael working as underlings for a nefarious evil power who wanted to take over the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 08, 2011, 11:15:01 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Thanks fordtocarr :)

I've just been msging with her on that book site..and she's scanning pages now!! She has children so she's busy :)  Thank God she makes time to do this for us who Love Michael.  (I don't think she's a believer...but in time...hopefully I can tell her about us...)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

July 08, 2011, 11:17:08 AM
Thanks Ford...I checked jetzi's first, but couldn't see it yet and ended buying it on amazon. Shipping to Auz cost more than the book for express. [I couldn't wait for standard post, and should have it by the 21st] I've read heaps of books from that site before. It's great. And thanks for taking the time to try and help me out. Appreciated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

July 08, 2011, 11:26:39 AM
Quote from: "TS_comments"
Thanks TS.  But you need to do another post because I noticed you have 6 topics and 66 posts...I don't like those numbers...LOL...

Done.   ;)

Haha, thanks!  Must've been a coincidence that your reply was the 77th in this thread.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 08, 2011, 11:39:41 AM
you are willing to do whatever it takes to help them—even at the risk of your own life (but don’t say it unless you really mean it).

You're fighting for your life inside a chiller thriller tonight.

The song just started running through my head, ironically that line.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Loool

July 08, 2011, 11:41:16 AM
bow/ WOWOWOWOWOW Thanks for this!!!  bearhug  
 respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 08, 2011, 11:47:52 AM
And LaToya confirms 8/29/58 is MJ's REAL birthday..., think of the implications that means for the 9282 days thing, Pepsi fire is 1/2 point of life, 9+2+8+2=777.

The birthday wasn't contrived to make the days work out. This means the date of death WAS planned and the Pepsi accident... well... it looks planned as well. So who's planning things in accordance to 777? And has been for almost 30 years?

Joe starts LMAO'ing on LKL coincidentally when the topic changes to the Pepsi burn video just released at the time... why is that funny Joe? Why is anything funny Joe? Who's texting Joe while he's on live TV? Why does he still have the phone on while on live TV? Anyone would turn it off so as not to get a call or text at the wrong time. He's got the phone set to vibrate and he laughs when it goes off, as if he's expecting it, he just didn't know when exactly it would come.

Also, TS, I've always been curious about this... with your affinity for numbers and the numerology and dates and such, why have you never touched on the 9282 days thing? It's prime fodder for swaying non-believers... it's the one single line sound bite that gets them all turning their heads... ALL of them... instantly... you want to talk about evidence that would stand up in court, evidence that would really get people thinking... not opinions or fantasy but real cut and dry meat n potatoes evidence... This Is It my brother.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

jono

July 08, 2011, 12:15:42 PM

Done.   ;)

Haha, thanx TS! Now it feels much better!  lolol/

All the respect, love and support to you and The JacksonS

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

RK

July 08, 2011, 12:32:18 PM
I agree with you Bec regarding his birthdate /pepsi fire /death as hard evidence. But what has me intrigued at the moment is TS saying a major NWO power is involved and not just some Sony execs. How does Mohammed Al Feyed [spelling?]play into this hoax if not for the Diana /Dodi  murder connection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loool

July 08, 2011, 12:53:58 PM
Quote from: "jono"

Done.   ;)

Haha, thanx TS! Now it feels much better!  lolol/

All the respect, love and support to you and The JacksonS

bearhug

Hahah, The JacksonS :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2011, 01:15:56 PM
Ok, now let me get this straight.  TS portends that there was a conspiracy against MJ right up till 6-25-09.  Yet on the other hand, he says that MJ planned the hoax death for years – reminding us of the numerology again.  So…….how is it then that MJ knew umpteen years ago that this very scenario of AEG/Murray would happen exactly as he what..............?  Thought and predicted it?  That makes no sense to me.  Again, MJ knew years ago that he needed to fake his death on 6-25-09 because there would be people trying to kill him at his rented Carolwood address.  NOT!  He wouldn’t have been that psychic to have predicted such a thing.  Plus, I don’t believe he ever lived at that address.  And if Latoya has lied before JUST TO PROTECT MJ’S HOAX – then why should we believe everything she reportedin book?

In other words, surely there is a message in her book, and I’ve said all along that there was a conspiracy against MJ in the past.  She mentions 9-11-2001 – and then she jumped to 6-25-09 as it pertains to the timeline that someone wanted to kill him.  Meanwhile, MJ sort of mentions to Jessie Jackson that there was a conspiracy – and this was in 2005.  Fast forward to later that year when he moves to Ireland – and then spends some time in Bahrain.  Then, eventually IT”S REPORTEF (Fake plant story for MJ – HOAX property etc that MJ rented a mansion on Carolwood.  Is MJ that naïve and slow that he would move to that location just to prove someone was about to kill him?  So this would be the “sting” part – I assume?  He moved there to set up whom?  Had he entered into the so-called agreement with AEG back in 2008 (when it had been reported that MJ had six months to live – and let’s not forget when it went viral that he’d died).

So in essence what I still can’t wrap my brain around is that MJ lived free of any pressures seemingly before 6-25-09.  He came and went.  He showed his children to the world.  In my opinion, he lived in Beverly Hills Hotel or the Bel Air one as he prepared for the hoax.  So again, this theory means that he sought out AEG and/or agreed with Randy Phillips to do the concerts – but when they upped the ante, he changed his mind and thereby planned this death hoax in order to get out of the concerts – because he didn’t want to do them because he hates touring – and/or he changed his mind because they were going to make him do fifty concerts.

Meanwhile, AEG and SONY and the MOB and many others (though – TS doesn’t want to call them the Illuminati) wanted MJ dead if he didn’t do the concerts.

Also, TS is purporting that the family, Jermaine, Latoya and Randy (latest tweets)  are just now feeling comfortable enough to write books and what not exposing the truth about what happened to their brother.  Why now?  It doesn’t make sense.  If the family was threatened to keep quiet of MJ’s “murder” back then, then what in the world has changed?  It makes no sense.  If they “murdered” MJ and were told to keep quiet or else – then what happened?  They move around freely.  Latoya was on the Donald Trump show – and they say that he is a tool for these profiteers, so this would lead some to believe that the family not only went along with the “murder” of their brother, son and father, but they are being made to go on living their lives like they have not a care in the world.

MJ’s children are out and about – and it would be so easy to kidnap them.  But wait…….they don’t have to do that, because the family will turn them over to anyone that wants them, because they are so afraid to say – NO!  They could have just negotiated for Debbie to have them then – if they don’t care about exposing them every other day in the media.  

Again, AEG and others threatened the family – and made them allow them to host the Memorial and the fake funeral of MJ.  But wait……., they were made to postpone it three months – as none of the proceedings after the fake death on 6-25-09 were in their hands any=way.  THE JACKSONS ARE BEING CONTROLLED AND ARE AFRAID FOR THEIR LIVES.  That’s preposterous.  One has to either believe that the family knows who killed their brother – but are spineless because they are under threat – so this is the reason they DID not yell bloody murder within the first couple of days of the death.  The entire Jackson family is under threat.

My thing is how can the Jacksons prove it – PERIOD?  Are they now piling on by saying that not only do we know who killed our loved one, we are going to expose it – when……………………..???????  Latoya can’t be too afraid as she has been seen all over the place promoting her book.  I'm trying to use critical thinking here.  Or does she now have permission from her minder to publish a book?  Is the entire family under mind control?

I’ve seen MJ many times since 6-25-09 – and no, it wasn’t a double.

I first saw him as a GHOST on Larry King Live as his brother sat there chatting.

Then, there is a video of Randy and Marlon riding in a tinted SUV – with whom some believe, was MJ in the back seat.

Then there was Hat Man Tan at the Memorial and fake Funeral.  (I know Hat Man was MJ)  If MJ was so afraid for his life – why did he show up at both places?

Then there is Dave-Dave.  There are so many wonderful videos where without a shadow of a doubt, to me, that was MJ.  I love the one where they show MJ walking as Dave-Dave.  That is MJ’s walk.  Then, they showed the one where MJ kept saying Uh – and just like he did on Larry King Live as Dave-Dave.

Then some speculate that MJ was at the VHI’s and did something with Janet during Scream.

Then, some believe he was the 5th or 6th dancer at the BET awards.

Then at the Grammy awards, I think he was Mr. Magoo.

Then, I think he was on O-bee’s rap – Wanna Be Starting Something.

He probably was with O-bee and Jae-R on the song A Toast.  Same thing with Under Pressure.

Evan Ross talks about MJ in the present tense after 6-25-09.  He said MJ was guiding his career in Music.
B. Howard admitted that MJ was hands on his CD – Genesis.
B. Howard had picture on his website with the words that speck out GAME OVER.  This was how much MJ was hands on alright.
MJ at UCLA with the bodyguards trying to hide him?
MJ at the coroners?  (ON WBSS – O-bee – “My flow (rapped words) might leave you in a coroner – but we ain’t here to kill.  We here to do what we can.  I keep working – and do it for my fans.”  “Bang-Bang-ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.”
MJ at Planet Hollywood?
MJ as hologram with Latoya in Russia.
MJ as robot man.
MJ as the old man dancing – John Edwards – although there is a real John Edwards.
MJ with the SAW mask on 10-31-09.

And on and on.  I keep bringing this up to say that I believe strongly that MJ is alive and is directing his hoax.  If the numerology is to be believed, 6-25-09 was the date regardless.

I haven’t seen nor do see – even with this update – that MJ participated in a “sting” on 6-24 and 6-25-09 to set up his murderers.  It doesn’t add up to me.  If he had the FBI’s help, then he could have pointed the finger his da@n self.  Why fake a death to catch many thieves and potential murderers.  No one can convince me that this flimsy of a case, where most of the evidence wouldn’t even hold up in court – will catch anyone.

I’ve always been of the mind that MJ will expose all of those conspirators that charged him with crimes he didn’t commit.  Oh yeah – he wants to take them down – and if that included any of the shady characters that we’ve learned about, then so be it.  But to me, he is about exposing the ones that had him charge falsely two times - and other than those that almost sent him to p.

He can’t be too worried about his life as I’ve seen him a lot of places – and he’s been constantly creating from the beginning of this hoax, and he is in charge of his estate.  How asinine does it sound to purport that the Estate Executors are a part of the conspiracy, MJ is not in charge of his estate – but seemingly, they are doing the right thing by him.  Or, did the powers that be (whomever) make these two men take over the estate after they killed MJ.  And they added Diana because……………..to the will?  I think the will is fake and was not entered into in 2002.

The brothers (Jacksons) are seen hugging Kenny Ortega a little too tight for me to believe that they were made to go along with the murder – and they were made to show such affection to one of the men that killed their brother.  They were forced to laugh during the Memorial at the end.  The sisters thought something was so funny during their visit to the Nokia Theater.  Not!  The entire Jackson family is not so evil that they would be cowards scream to bloody hell that someone killed their brother and they know who did it.  And Omer – someone killed my father – but I’m so shallow that I’m going to post up my video Red Nikes a day after my father’s Memorial.  Not!

An Expose’ is in order – no question, but I don’t believe MJ escaped death by the skin of his chinny-chin-chin on 6-25-09.  He planned this hoax for a long time.  Ms. Ross’s video for I Love You – and the MAN-HAT-TAN also sealed the deal for me.

There may be some evil people involved in all of this, but to me, the Jacksons aren’t the ones – and they aren’t being controlled by the ones that supposedly have them under threat.  It makes no sense.  It’s like saying that on the one hand, they are scared to death for themselves and their families, yet on the other, they are out their promoting many MJ related things and books.  They aren’t trying to get rich off of MJ.  I think they are doing what HE DIRECTS them to do – and not some (spook or Illuminati – Mob types).  It doesn’t fit.

I don’t believe that he participated in a sting on 6-24-09 or 6-25-09.  He didn’t live there.  It was a hoax house.  I believe that MJ will incorporate some of the things that were done to him and to his name – no question, but it will all be wrapped up in the script.

I don’t believe that a trial has to take place for MJ to reveal whatever.  It makes no sense.  Many people know that he is alive.  Many know that he is filming and documenting – and many know that this is Thriller II.  I believe it’s mainly a movie.  No one will ever change my mind – to include TS.  

MJ can’t bring down the evil ones by himself.  He is after Revenge though.  And he has enough power to plant stories in the press and get his message out anyway he knows how.  Latoya ain’t worried about no NOW.  I mean really!  But if most on here believe this theory by TS, then I suppose this forum will be closing soon.  No one on here is going to help bring any so-called conspirators to justice.  I don’t believe MJ told some fans to help him.  Please!

If MJ is BACK – then he doesn’t like it when people dis and hate on his family.

This is MJ’s:

Genesis
Adventure
Master
Excellence

One
Victorious
Entertainment
Revenge

GAME OVER!  How does the above equate to a takedown of the powers that be – totally?  That boy stated that he is “I’m obsessed with creating.”  

"You go MJ."  I'm so glad you are still with us in the flesh."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions