Re: TIAI July 7
July 08, 2011, 07:11:54 AM
Quote from: TS_comments
Quote from: looking4truth
Thanks for this update TS. I'm currently reading the book now. And another thing that I'm surprised you didn't mention was stated in the book that caught my attention (unless I totally overlooked it. If so, my apologies).

In this passage, starting on page 94, she writes about the time when she and Gordon was watching the news on the child molestation allegations:

"This isn't fair!" I (LaToya) said. "None of this is true. Someone is just trying to frame Michael for money. Michael would never do anything like this."

"You stil think this molester is great?" Gordon said. "They're taking him down now. I knew they would. I just didn't know when."

"Who's taking him down?"

"Shut up and don't ask any questions."

Further down in the passage, it reads:

He was really getting a kick out of all this. The phone started ringing like crazy. Finally, Gordon tore himself away from the TV long enough to pick up.

"You guys did it!" he said. "This is great, isn't it?"

He looked at me then and motioned me to go into another room until he told me to come out again. Fro that day on the phone from morning until night. I didn't have a clue what he was doing. But I knew that he was always plotting and scheming something bad. And those words always stuck with me: "You guys did it!"

What could he have possibly meant by that and is Michael being set up by someone? I thought.

Yes, those are some very good quotes that I maybe should have included.  But there is so much more in the book that is also important, and I didn't want my post to be extremely long; this is why I recommended that people read the whole book.

Love to you and all ...

TS

You know Ts.... it's strange you are doing this redirect about Latoys book.Why not Janet's book may I ask???????  Is because she gave up Mike,because her book is not so "intresting"like Latoya's,or because you want to keep us busy  ????
You know Latoya keeps going with her theory that Mike was murdered,meantime Janet seems that she gave up.She is telling us in her wonderful book how it was at the memorial and how Jermaine sang LIGHT UP YOUR FACE WITH GLLADNESS /HIDE EVERY TRACE OF SADNESS,when we the believers know very well he sang the opposite,lol.She did not saw This is it yet and she is still in the proccess of healing  <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> .

[attachment=1:3n0a5h75]<!-- ia1 -->11jjty29.jpg<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:3n0a5h75]

[attachment=0:3n0a5h75]<!-- ia0 -->untitle1.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:3n0a5h75]

I'll tell you what,why don't we all  just spent the rest of our lifes reading all this books who are coming out like mushrooms after  rain,lol!!!!You know Latoya's book,Janet's book,Jermaine's book,Katherine's book,Tommy Motolla's book,David Guest 's book etc,etc,etc. And in the meantime nobody will do a dam thing about Michael!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:39:27 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2011, 07:44:06 AM
Quote from: Sarahli
The dark side WILL NOT WIN. It's already written! Victory is GUARANTEED...for us. The Jackson family has my full support, at the risk of my own life. <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (I know it's serious though). We are dealing with God's fervent enemies here and  they will not win even if it appears that they can't be defeated because of their might and money. God only let them sink deeper in the dark so that He strikes the big stroke, for once and for all.  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"In support of the murder theory (which I’m supposed to be defending in this level): La Toya’s book speaks out repeatedly and powerfully that he was murdered. And she also writes with great detail and emotion about MJ’s death, and repeatedly seeing him in the casket, etc (see especially chapter 37). Are these statements in the book true, or is La Toya doing her part in a convincing sting operation? Or is it possible that La Toya herself is not in on the sting—could a dummy in the casket have fooled her? These are some of the things to discuss in this thread."

I would say that the family and Latoya here are obliged to say that Michael has been murdered or the sting operation in process couldn't be possible. It's part of the plan, the subterfuge, they have to say that or there is no hoax anymore. Now I tell myself that if we figured out it was a hoax maybe they too have discovered it? Let's imagine they discovered it..but are not a part of it, just spectators like us...they surely are watching too....what can they do to try to spoil it, interfere?

An explanation is that they have been blinded by an Invisible Force and they cannot see a thing. A kind of seal from God preventing them to grasp understanding....I must admit that I just love to thing that. Maybe they are so focused in their own agenda now that they just believe that they really got rid of Michael. So they will be taken by surprise. That would be a good scenario.

I can't believe that Latoya can be fooled by a dummy. I mean it's her brother, she lived with him, laughed with him, talked to him....

Oh Sarahli you are too funny:"The dark side WILL NOT WIN!!! God bless you girl !!!
On this I just have to say: THE FORCE BE WITH YOU THEN  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->   8-)  !!!!!

Blanket Jackson Doing A Scene From Star Wars
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6VEkb0asks[/youtube]

LOVE
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:40:59 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 08, 2011, 08:02:53 AM
Quote from: "use_your_illusion"
Quote from: "Andrea"
Thanks TS.  But you need to do another post because I noticed you have 6 topics and 66 posts...I don't like those numbers...LOL...

ahaha...me too

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
It's a little difficult to believe they killed 2000 people on 09-11 just to get MJ suspicious//

That's what I was thinking, so they killed all those people just to get MJ, which would mean, the people MJ was dealing with are the most VICIOUS people on this planet. What did they want from MJ, if they were willing to kill all those INNOCENT people?

Or it wasn't just to get MJ.

Also I don't know if this was answered before, but why didn't MJ have the meeting on September the 11th at the WTC, why was it changed?

Quote from: "anewfan"
Correct me if I'm wrong, but TS_comments is TS right? Does anyone find it weird that he/she types in 3rd person? Unless he/she's done that all along?

I guess it seems more 'proper' to say TS, instead of 'I' and so people know who TS_comments was talking about...less confusing maybe?

The 9/11 is more then meets the eye. It was not only intented for MJ. If he were there well they would have said the more the merrier. The US government, President Bush concocted all of this, so they can blame the terrorists for bombing and killing all those innocent people, anything for money and power. I will not go into it, it makes me so angry to have  killed all those innocent people and children, yes children because parents who went to work left the children in day care. How can Bush look at himself and not seeing all those people he killed. My best friend's husband deals with governments and he did clearly explained why it was done. Anyways this is the past we cannot make these poor innocent people come back May they rest in Peace. As for Michael I am so glad he was not there, God is on his side, just as God is on his side right now.. Blessings to all.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

July 08, 2011, 08:15:30 AM
Quote from: michaelsupporter
Ever since reading about MJ and 9/11 and how he escaped death by not attending that morning meeting at the World Trade Center I cannot get the musical Godspell or its connection to this out of my head!!!!

Good catch michaelsupporter!!!!!!

I remember very well the videos of michaelproject20.Actually Magicalexcapism has another good one about the  TWIN TOWERs attack in 2001  <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> .
Anyway on a serious side now does anybody here remember some news that was on internet about 2 months ago regading this subject??????????????? It was a very strange news about how Marlon Brando,Elizabeth Taylor and Michael excaped from the attacks  <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> . Intresting I have to say ,I wonder who leaked that news??????? I don't rememeber also which one was the first the Bin Laden thing or this one about Michael?  <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> ??????????

Liz Taylor, Michael Jackson, and Marlon Brando Star in . . . Escape from New York!

Adapted from “Elizabeth Taylor’s Closing Act,” by Sam Kashner, published in the June 2011 issue of Vanity Fair.

The last, strange decade of Elizabeth’s life began with one of the most cataclysmic events in American history, the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Michael Jackson was in New York, where he’d just given two concerts, on the 7th and 10th of September, at Madison Square Garden, to which he had brought two of his closest friends and idols: Marlon Brando and Elizabeth. His original idea had been for them to sit onstage like two great Easter Island figureheads flanking the show, but instead they sat in the audience. All three found themselves trapped in the city after the Twin Towers fell. Michael had gotten a call from friends in Saudi Arabia who warned that America was under attack  <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> . He hollered down the hallway of his hotel for everyone in his entourage, and for Brando, to leave immediately. Elizabeth was staying at another hotel, the St. Regis, a few blocks away. Now here’s where the story gets complicated. In one version, these three towering icons of American pop culture planned their escape, afraid that they would be the next target. Michael and Brando had trouble leaving their hotel garage because fans kept banging on the car windows, following them down the street, screaming. Unable to fly, they drove out of the city.

The actor Corey Feldman, whom Michael had befriended when Feldman was a child star, remembers that he and Michael had quarreled the previous night at Michael’s show, in Elizabeth’s dressing room backstage at Madison Square Garden. “Elizabeth hadn’t arrived yet, and then 9/11 happened. But I remember that [the next day] Michael was trying to get Elizabeth out! He was at first looking for a private jet,” Feldman recalls. “He wanted permission to fly out—but everything was surreal. I didn’t go with him.”

A former employee of Michael Jackson’s says that Michael, like General Washington, led his entourage to a temporary safe haven in New Jersey, before the three superstars took to the open road. “They actually got as far as Ohio—all three of them, in a car they drove themselves!” he recalls. Brando allegedly annoyed his traveling companions by insisting on stopping at nearly every KFC and Burger King they passed along the highway. One can only imagine the shock their appearance caused at gas stations and rest stops across America.

But one of Elizabeth’s close friends and assistants, who asks to remain anonymous, insists that Elizabeth did not flee New York with her two companions. “Elizabeth stayed behind,” he insists, “where she went to a church to pray, and she went to an armory where people were who couldn’t get home or who’d stayed behind to look for the missing. She also went down to Ground Zero, where she met with first responders. Eventually, the airports opened and she flew home.” She may well have done some of those things, though no reports surfaced in the media of sightings of Elizabeth Taylor ministering to the frightened and wounded or showing up at Ground Zero. But it was during and after the crisis that Elizabeth’s relationship with Michael—whom she already adored—deepened.

RELATED: The Best of Vanity Fair: Elizabeth Taylor

Please  ook at the first commnt that was left be after the article  <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> :

Sam, Micheal had plans in place to rent out an amusement park in Ohio (cedar point) where I worked. It was going to be him and around 45 guests, they were to be driven in limos from ride to ride. I myself was instructed to hand-pick employees on a crew of a ride I supervised that would not freak out while being around him and his guests. We were told no photos could be taken and so forth. Then the events of 9/11 happened his event was cancelled which was to happen a day or two afterward. It was my understanding that his guests were to be most of the performers from his big shows.
Posted 5/6/2011 4:03:45pmby Nickk

LOVE
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:44:31 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2011, 08:24:44 AM
Quote from: "TS_comments"

First of all, this is not a new level; this is a continuation of level 5, started on 6-25-11 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  However, this post is long enough and important enough, that I put it into a new thread and new redirect.  

This post is primarily going to be quotes from La Toya Jackson’s new book, Starting Over (to save space, I will only reference the page number for documentation; but unless otherwise stated, all quotes in this post are from that book).  With the release of this book, we now have [glow=red:3lipjbb1]official and very public statements from a Jackson family member, verifying several things that TS has been saying[/glow:3lipjbb1]for...
Aren't you TS?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

July 08, 2011, 08:30:24 AM
GINAFELICIA wrote:
It's a little difficult to believe they killed 2000 people on 09-11 just to get MJ

The tragedy of 9/11 did not happen to kill Michael, but someone i knew it was going to happen that day and " invented " that alleged meeting at the WTC with Michael and they thought that  kill two birds with a single shot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2011, 08:38:11 AM
Quote from: Le Papillon Bleu

First of all, this is not a new level; this is a continuation of level 5, started on 6-25-11 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  However, this post is long enough and important enough, that I put it into a new thread and new redirect. 

This post is primarily going to be quotes from La Toya Jackson’s new book, Starting Over (to save space, I will only reference the page number for documentation; but unless otherwise stated, all quotes in this post are from that book).  With the release of this book, we now have [glow=red:12fqbu7t]official and very public statements from a Jackson family member, verifying several things that TS has been saying[/glow:12fqbu7t]for...
Aren't you TS?

No HE is not,and THEY are playing with us BIG TIME  <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> !!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:45:31 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
July 08, 2011, 08:44:11 AM
Quote from: applehead250609

First of all, this is not a new level; this is a continuation of level 5, started on 6-25-11 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  However, this post is long enough and important enough, that I put it into a new thread and new redirect. 

This post is primarily going to be quotes from La Toya Jackson’s new book, Starting Over (to save space, I will only reference the page number for documentation; but unless otherwise stated, all quotes in this post are from that book).  With the release of this book, we now have [glow=red:o16qp4fp]official and very public statements from a Jackson family member, verifying several things that TS has been saying[/glow:o16qp4fp]for...
Aren't you TS?

No HE is not,and THEY are playing with us BIG TIME  <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> !!!!!!!!!!!

When TS_comments first posted he wrote;

You may have noticed, I have signed up with a different username for making comments (I will still use the “TS” username for new updates)

<!-- l -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- l -->
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:46:18 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

paula-c

July 08, 2011, 08:58:33 AM
I am paranoid i have a great friend who lives in Detroit and she invites me to his home more than a year ago, and i think when reach the United States i'm going to be arrested for "terrorist". :lol:

Sarahli they are going to be washed away, it really is written.

Now, this ops, fake death, funeral and burial false false leads me to believe once again, how to fool those people that La Toya mentions in his book, June 25 day maybe people who were in the house were a corpse, remembering the warm room, the paramedics did not recognize Michael and I remember this:

Michael Jackson Wants to Be Plastinated

According to media reports, Michael Jackson is considering having his body "plastinated" by Body Worlds founder Gunther von Hagens. The controversial doctor says he could give the wacky pop star "the gift of immortality."

In the music video for his 1983 hit "Thriller," Michael Jackson famously appears as a zombie. Now the eccentric music star could join the ranks of the undead for real: According to media reports, he is considering having his body posthumously preserved by plastination pioneer Gunther von Hagens.

The British tabloid the Daily Star reported that Michael Jackson was planning to have his body "plastinated" by von Hagens, who has himself achieved considerable fame through his successful -- and highly controversial -- "Body Worlds" exhibitions. The paper quoted a source close to the pop star as saying that the singer was "definitely up for undergoing the procedure when the time comes."

In an interview published in the Wednesday edition of the mass circulation German daily Bild, von Hagens lent weight to the report. "I am not allowed to divulge the names of the people who donate their bodies to me due to patient-doctor confidentiality," said the doctor, who shares the pop star's fondness for black hats. "I will only say this -- one of Michael's Jackson's employees has made contact with us."

Von Hagens said that his patented plastination process could continue the process of reshaping Jackson's body that the self-styled King of Pop has pursued through multiple plastic surgery operations. "I could give Michael the gift of physical immortality -- he has already achieved this with his music." Bild speculated that Jackson's nose, which has famously received a series of surgical interventions, was already plastinated enough to not require any further work.

The Plastination inventor offered to show Jackson around his Body Worlds show which will be on at London's O2 arena at the same time as Jackson's recently announced comeback concert series, which begins in July. "I would happily walk Mr. Jackson through my exhibition," von Hagens told the newspaper. "We could talk about a possible pose for him as a plastinate."

Von Hagens' Body Worlds exhibitions show bodies which have been given to his Institute for Plastination by donors who signed up for the process while they were alive and have been visited by more than 26 million people to date, according to the Body Worlds Web site.

Michael Jackson's Body -- Hold the Plastic
6/27/2009 12:21 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While it may seem like the kind of thing Michael Jackson would do, reports that the late singer made plans to have himself "plastinated" and put on display are exaggerated.

The director of publicity for Dr. Gunther von Hagens tells TMZ someone claiming to be from Jackson's management team did contact BODY WORLDS several months ago about Jackson's interest in being preserved in plastic.

But, she says, "We can further confirm that Mr. Jackson is not now a registered body donor in the Institute for Plastination's Body Donation Program."

See Also
Michael Jackson's Body Released
Coroner on MJ: 'No Indication of Foul Play'
Emergency Workers Felt Jackson Dead at Scene
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2011, 09:04:01 AM
Quote from: use_your_illusion

This post is primarily going to be quotes from La Toya Jackson’s new book, Starting Over (to save space, I will only reference the page number for documentation; but unless otherwise stated, all quotes in this post are from that book).  With the release of this book, we now have [glow=red:11ry8vdt]official and very public statements from a Jackson family member, verifying several things that TS has been saying[/glow:11ry8vdt]for...
Aren't you TS?

You may have noticed, I have signed up with a different username for making comments (I will still use the “TS” username for new updates)

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

[font=cursive:11ry8vdt]Well, although TS did make that statement about having two user names, that still does NOT explain why he'd call himself or refer to TS as though not TS himself!!![/font:11ry8vdt]
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:47:21 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2011, 09:07:53 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

I would say that the family and Latoya here are obliged to say that Michael has been murdered or the sting operation in process couldn't be possible. It's part of the plan, the subterfuge, they have to say that or there is no hoax anymore. Now I tell myself that if we figured out it was a hoax maybe they too have discovered it? Let's imagine they discovered it..but are not a part of it, just spectators like us...they surely are watching too....what can they do to try to spoil it, interfere?

An explanation is that they have been blinded by an Invisible Force and they cannot see a thing. A kind of seal from God preventing them to grasp understanding....I must admit that I just love to thing that. Maybe they are so focused in their own agenda now that they just believe that they really got rid of Michael. So they will be taken by surprise. That would be a good scenario.

I've been thinking about whether or not they know about the hoax for quite some time now. In my opinion, even if they knew, they wouldn't try to kill him. Look at all the other celebrities and influential people who were allegedly murdered by them. It was all public. Although we know that Michael isn't dead, there are still many people who do not, so they wouldn't be able to teach the world a lesson by saying "He opposed us, so we killed him". I think that they take the lives of people who are against them to prevent others from trying to bring them down. It would be useless to them to kill Michael as everyone who isn't aware of the hoax would not know about it.

(I'm using "they" instead of the Illuminati or the NWO as some people don't agree with this theory)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
July 08, 2011, 09:11:58 AM
Quote from: fordtocarr
Quote from: use_your_illusion

This post is primarily going to be quotes from La Toya Jackson’s new book, Starting Over (to save space, I will only reference the page number for documentation; but unless otherwise stated, all quotes in this post are from that book).  With the release of this book, we now have [glow=red:2js3qqz9]official and very public statements from a Jackson family member, verifying several things that TS has been saying[/glow:2js3qqz9]for...
Aren't you TS?

<!-- l -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- l -->

[font=cursive:2js3qqz9]Well, although TS did make that statement about having two user names, that still does NOT explain why he'd call himself or refer to TS as though not TS himself!!![/font:2js3qqz9]

I don't know why TS_commments would refer to himself in the 3rd person, I guess some people do...I can't remember where the interview is but MJ once referred to himself in 3rd person.

But just a confirmation, remember Souza spoke about this before...here is Souza's post (<!-- l -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- l -->)

Quote from: ~Souza~
Again: I know FOR SURE that TS is TS_comments. TS asked me to activate the account, the IP addresses match and <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m --> is redirecting to TS_comments.
[/color]
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:49:42 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
July 08, 2011, 09:18:16 AM
[BBvideo 425,350:37v4yg06]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2Jy1J8nvTw&feature=related[/BBvideo:37v4yg06]

Remember this song.......and what happenned ??

Terrorist attack feared after Michael Jackson arrest in 2003, FBI records show

NEW YORK — Police concerns about a terrorist attack stemming from the 2003 arrest of Michael Jackson led to a request for federal help, according to FBI files kept on the late pop star.
The Santa Maria Police Department in California asked for FBI "involvement" after Jackson was arrested for child molestation. Police, according to the FBI, said they believed the court case would be a "soft target" for terrorism because of the "worldwide media coverage" the trial would attract.

The FBI concluded there were no threats, but did note the presence in an early court appearance of "The Nation of Islam, represented by its security unit Fruits of Islam," and of a New Black Panther Party member whose name was left blank in the files.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:50:35 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2011, 09:31:33 AM
Quote from: RK
Okay...I'm heading out to buy this book now. Thanks TS.

[font=cursive:2g0ckoy8]You can read it now here...and a lot of others thanks to this site <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
[/font:2g0ckoy8]

Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:51:17 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2011, 09:57:57 AM
Quote from: fordtocarr
Quote from: RK
Okay...I'm heading out to buy this book now. Thanks TS.

[font=cursive:313uacd0]You can read it now here...and a lot of others thanks to this site <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
Well, maybe NOT...I can only get pics so far.  I've msgd the site to see if it's just me not getting the chapters.  There is GREAT reading on this site though... esp. the book by Lynton Guest!!
[/font:313uacd0]

Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:51:57 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions