Re: TIAI July 7
July 29, 2011, 05:35:41 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Applehead, go to this link to see pics of President Clinton with Michael and his children. I don't know how to post them here, but maybe someone else does. I just love those pics! geek/

Blessings,
OnTheWingsOfLove

Hy onthewingsoflove!!!!!

Thank you very much for link,the pictures are beautiful indeed :) :-*.
Talking about the ex president Clinton,if I remember correct Hillary and him are members of Bilderberg group,no? You know the bad guys,the so called Illuminati? And recently we saw Hillary together with president Obama in so called famous photo watching Osama Bin Laden mission,lol ::)
 So how come Michael is friend with this people I dont know.Maybe I'missing  something and the bad guys are actually good guys,like in Megamind movie???? Or maybe I'm in Twilight Zone,lol afraid/.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SpokenTruth

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Spread the truth & spread the love.
July 29, 2011, 06:08:38 PM
It is all for loox. Publicity.

Obama did not care when MJ died, and Obama is very popular for being celebfriendly.

MJ had no other choice than to play along, and just because they pose for some pictures does not mean they are friends.
MJ wanted out, they did not want to let him go.

On the outside everything might look just fine but it may be a whole other story on the inside.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2011, 10:42:56 AM
I see the direction of this thread has grown legs and ran a marathon lol.
I just wanted to say that I finished La Toya's book a few days ago and I was crying like a baby. The chapters on MJ's death were too emotional for me. At first, Jackie and Mother Katherine were the ones that made me cry all the time. Now its this book, but once I calmed down annd stop thinking the worst I tried to imagine Michael writing a lot of this book through Toya. The duct tape to hold the gloves up makes me sick when I read that. But I try to think of the book as being coded with messages because so many things just don't add up or seem right. And I am thinking with an open mind. I am not just trying to see what I want to see. Has anyone else felt a lot of emotion while reading this book?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 30, 2011, 04:35:40 PM
I just wanted to say that I finished La Toya's book a few days ago and I was crying like a baby. The chapters on MJ's death were too emotional for me. At first, Jackie and Mother Katherine were the ones that made me cry all the time. Now its this book, but once I calmed down annd stop thinking the worst I tried to imagine Michael writing a lot of this book through Toya. The duct tape to hold the gloves up makes me sick when I read that. But I try to think of the book as being coded with messages because so many things just don't add up or seem right. And I am thinking with an open mind. I am not just trying to see what I want to see. Has anyone else felt a lot of emotion while reading this book?

Yes I also finished the book a few days ago, and the duct tape, in my view was very odd, why would that be needed, not like the "body" if there even was one, would be moving, and apart from that after 10 weeks depending on what the tape was stuck to, dont bear thinging about, the other thing about that was she described how they had to sit him up, I dont remember that mentioned in the autospy report, everying is a contradiction.  After reading the book, it has not shaken my faith in the least, I have respect for La Toya, I went though a very abusive relationship 20 odd years ago and can so related to her description, brought it back to me some what.  In regard to Michael, the more I read, the move the "Sting" aspect of this whole adventure makes sence, so on that final day, when Michael was acting strange, all the extra security, was that the FBI getting ready to make the scene secure to get him the hell out of there and to safety, whilst the opportunity was there, bit like when La Toya made her escape, you have to go when the opportunity presents itself, there sometimes are no second chances.  In my own personal experience my window of opportunity was only "2 hours" to clear a house, and disappear it worked for me thank god, so sometimes you have just got to do what you have to do.  I pray that he made it to safety and will live to tell the tale. 

Much respect to La Toya for laying it out so graphically, my opinion of her has changed following reading both her books.   

Love you more Michael.

Keeping the Faith, and stay strong everyone

bearhug

Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 02:33:29 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 31, 2011, 02:14:13 PM
I am sorry but I can't read her book. It hurts too much.
I don't want books about Michael, I want Michael ....I mean Michael speaking about himself, not others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 31, 2011, 02:33:58 PM

Yes I also finished the book a few days ago, and the duct tape, in my view was very odd, why would that be needed, not like the "body" if there even was one, would be moving, and apart from that after 10 weeks depending on what the tape was stuck to, dont bear thinging about, the other thing about that was she described how they had to sit him up, I dont remember that mentioned in the autospy report, everying is a contradiction.  After reading the book, it has not shaken my faith in the least, I have respect for La Toya, I went though a very abusive relationship 20 odd years ago and can so related to her description, brought it back to me some what.  In regard to Michael, the more I read, the move the "Sting" aspect of this whole adventure makes sence, so on that final day, when Michael was acting strange, all the extra security, was that the FBI getting ready to make the scene secure to get him the hell out of there and to safety, whilst the opportunity was there, bit like when La Toya made her escape, you have to go when the opportunity presents itself, there sometimes are no second chances.  In my own personal experience my window of opportunity was only "2 hours" to clear a house, and disappear it worked for me thank god, so sometimes you have just got to do what you have to do.  I pray that he made it to safety and will live to tell the tale. 

Much respect to La Toya for laying it out so graphically, my opinion of her has changed following reading both her books.   

Love you more Michael.

bearhug

The question is, they are getting into the deepest details. What are they going to say to people after Michael comes back? She can not take this book back and she gave all these details in the book. Would "I had to lie to protect my brother" save them from the anger of the fans and get labelled as a liar?

I didn't read the book because I know that I couldn't handle the sorrow it would give me. It doesn't matter how much I'm sure MJ is alive, it still hurts me when they talk about him like he really passed away. I could never read all these details about his "death". It hurts a lot and breaks my heart. I know that he is alive but seeing all these books, tribute etc make me lose my hope of a return.
  :-\
Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 07:06:35 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 31, 2011, 04:38:40 PM

Love you more Michael.

bearhug

The question is, they are getting into the deepest details. What are they going to say to people after Michael comes back? She can not take this book back and she gave all these details in the book. Would "I had to lie to protect my brother" save them from the anger of the fans and get labelled as a liar?

I didn't read the book because I know that I couldn't handle the sorrow it would give me. It doesn't matter how much I'm sure MJ is alive, it still hurts me when they talk about him like he really passed away. I could never read all these details about his "death". It hurts a lot and breaks my heart. I know that he is alive but seeing all these books, tribute etc make me lose my hope of a return.

Oh Purelove please dont give up,you make me cry also :'(.I didnt read Latoya 's book ,just a couple of pages,that's it.I prefer reading Katherine 's book.She speaks so nice about Michael and about her family.In her book Katherine describes so wonderful the way Michael is,a men in love with his work and doing others happy.
I wonder why she didnt do what she said in her book ::) :roll:,regarding the drug use of one of her children (just in case one of her children will start using drugs)??? Mmmmmmmm
Anyway please Purelove stay strong, dont forget we all love you,ok? :)
Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 07:08:00 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 31, 2011, 07:04:48 PM

Love you more Michael.

bearhug

Oh Purelove please dont give up,you make me cry also :'(.I didnt read Latoya 's book ,just a couple of pages,that's it.I prefer reading Katherine 's book.She speaks so nice about Michael and about her family.In her book Katherine describes so wonderful the way Michael is,a men in love with his work and doing others happy.
I wonder why she didnt do what she said in her book ::) :roll:,regarding the drug use of one of her children (just in case one of her children will start using drugs)??? Mmmmmmmm
Anyway please Purelove stay strong, dont forget we all love you,ok? :)

Thank you applehead. I love you too.  bearhug I'm not giving up and will never give up. I do know that Michael is alive but just lose hope of a BAM sometimes especially after I see the family gets into details about the so called death and denies the hoax. We started this journey all together and we will end it all together I hope. :) I'll be here no matter how long it takes. Thank you so much for your sweet words.  bearhug
Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 07:08:43 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

July 31, 2011, 09:25:22 PM
Morning Guys. I'm up to the last chapter in Toya's book and intend to do a book report eventually, but as I was tossing and turning and trying to sleep last night, I couldn't help but question the Paul McCartney tie ins with all of this. I get  the sense that the Say Say Say video is the starting point of this saga. Both La Toya and Mike were involved at this point; It was filmed at Sycamore Valley ranch which Michael bought and turned into his home Neverland at a later date; and this was the time frame that MJ was on the rise as the world's biggest star. So....
La Toya says repeatedly that Michael told her he was being set up for his catalogue and estate, and this is the starting point of it.
First, let's have a little background info on Sir Paul.
When Paul married Linda Eastman, who was of jewish american descent, he also enlisted her Father Lee Eastman and then brother John Eastman both music and entertainment lawyers for his lawyer and manager. I have read that this really didn't go down well with John Lennon and he has made negative comments about this decision.
Here is Paul talking about Michael buying the Beatle's music and his thoughts about it.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sF9HB8r8G4&feature=related[/youtube]
It strikes me as odd that the rather obscure MJ/McCartney song 'The Man' was used at the memorial if it wasn't intentionally included to link Macca to all of this. [besides it being lyrically relevent to the hoax]
Very early on in the hoax, I had read somewhere that Branca was involved with Paul in trying to get MJ to fork out the money for the the publishing and then to get it from him at a lower price when he was in financial difficulties. At the moment, I can't find the blog I read that on.
Also of interest is the lyrics that Macca wrote on his  hit song Letting Go from Wing's Venus and Mars album released in 1975. I find this rather blatently obvious.
Ah, she'll dance and dine
Like a Lucifer she'll always shine

Sorry Mr McCartney, but I've read the end of THE book and lucifer ain't the winner. I know that many don't share my question marks about Paul and it is a fact that he's viewed as a national treasure in the UK, but for me, this is where it all started.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 01, 2011, 02:57:02 AM

Since I STILL haven't received my copy I ordered 3 weeks ago at Barnes & Noble, I decided to start reading the online version. I started roughly 12 hours ago and just finished it. I couldn't stop reading to have sleep in between. so you have to excuse my for any typos or weird sentences since it is now 9:30am here.

I think this book has more than one purpose, as anything in this hoax. La Toya expains in detail how she has been controlled by Gordon, how she was isolated from her family, how he almost beat her to death on several locations and how she finally got out with the help of Randy and her cousin Tony. I think that part is all truth, including the threats towards Mike and the conspiracy against hime he told her about. That part of the book is to help others who endure the same abuse, to gain strength and escape themselves, plus she is explaining why she did what she did and how her's and MJ's life has been constantly in danger at least from the late 80's on. I believe that that part is all truth.

When she starts talking about June 25th an beyond though, many things don't seem to add up and some are even ridiculous in my opinion. One of them being the duct tape as mentioned earlier. Nothing will ever make me believe that if you put duct tape on a corpse and pull it off 10 weeks later, you won't strip off the skin which is composing. Also I will never believe that a 10 week old corpse looks as if he's just asleep, looking great. You don't look great if your dead for 10 weeks. La Toya describes Mike was just skin and bones when he died, so even when his skin would hold up that long without blastering or turning black, he would have looked frightening after being dead for 2.5 months.

I also found it interesting that she would not allow them to see the body, and that she revealed only the parts they needed to photograph. Makes me think that if this story is even true at all (which I can't imagine with the duct tape mentioned, but anyways) they might have had to use a different corpse that day that didn't look anything like Michael, so La Toya had to make sure no one would ever see his face. But again, that is if this were true.

Also interesting is how she keeps on saying how she still doubts that Michael was in the casket that was buried, because she didn't check on it one last time. And also interesting is how she mentions she had to go check on the body a few times at FL because there had been reports that it was missing and it once lasted several hours before it was found.

Another thing that I noticed is how Joe called her on June 25 to tell her that MJ was sick and that she had to go to his house immediately. Later on Joe calls her again to tell her that a fan just told him that an ambulance arrived at the house. How did Joe know Mike was sick before there even was an ambulance?

Also, La Toya says how a security guard at the hospital apparently didn't know about the situation and that Michael's condition did not hit the news yet, but we all knew that TMZ was covering it before La Toya arrived at the hospital, and even before Kathering arrived, since they were able to take pictures of both their arrivals. Katherine allegedly told La Toya that Michael was dead when La Toya was still in the car, but she writes that when she arrived at the hospital and asked a nurse if he were dead, the nurse told her he was not, only to arrive at Katherine, the kids and Dileo to hear he was dead again. If he were really dead, the nurse would not have told La Toya he was not.

Another thing that struck me as odd is how she always says in interviews about MJ's alleged killers that 'they know who they are' and that they does not mention any names. Yet she speaks out in the book that she thinks AEG/Randy Philips, Frank Dileo, John Branca, Kenny Ortega et al were part of the conspiracy. I think that's a distraction. I think La Toya wants certain people to believe that she is off track with her theory. I don't believe everyone is in on it all because they love Mike so much, I think most are under killer contracts and making a very decent amount of money out of this. Branca might not be MJ's best friend but he is very good at making big business deals, so MJ probably needed him on the job. I think AEG had a contract with MJ from the start for this movie project and never the concerts. People are making money because of this hoax, but I think a lot of them are making the money they make as part as an agreement with Michael. He simply needed certain people in certain places during all this because he could not have done it alone. They are simply paid to do their part.

What I also think is interesting is how she describes that she heard Gordon talk on the phone back in '93 and how he was so excited about Mike being accused and that he told the ones on the phone something like 'You guys did it!' This means that whoever Gordon talked to at the time, was (partly) behind the false allegations. I want to know who that was, and I have a feeling La Toya knows but pretends she doesn't.

Another thing that I find strange is that Paris allegedly screamed at the hospital at June 25th that she couldn't believe it because Murray was the best cardiologist in the world, that this couldn't have happened. I find it very hard to believe that an eleven year old girl that just lost her father would say something like that. but that could be me.

Probably a little off topic, but there is one part about the Gordon period that I think was strange. Maybe someone else who read the book knows what I mean, or maybe I didn't read it well, but there is a part where La Toya mentions that she was offered 100.000 dollars in cash for an interview, which she did behind Gordon's back. She explained how she gave the money to someone of the crew to keep it for her, and that she later asked back 30.000 dollars to have money for her planned escape. She says she went shopping one day with the stylist or hairdresser or whatever and that she hid the rest of the money in a trolley or briefcase and gave it to Gordon's son to take it with him to Vegas for her. She says that when she returned to Vegas herself, the money was gone from the bag, and that she didn't understand how Gordon found out about it, but that he never mentioned it. Later in the book she says that when she got away from Gordon and was at her Vegas apartment, she searched for the 27.000 dollars that was left of it and found it at her secret hiding place in one of her boots. I didn't get that because she mentioned that the money was gone. It wasn't from the 70.000 dollars that the crew member still had, because she explains later on how he never gave her that money back. It seems not MJ related, but I found it odd. Probably nothing though.

Interesting also how every attorney in Vegas would turn against La Toya when she filed for divorce. Apparently Gordon had very strong connections in Vegas. As I think of Gordon as a pathetic creature and not a significant mobster, I wonder why he would have that much influence. I think he made himself rich by abusing La Toya, but I also think he was used and sent to take control over La Toya for other purposes. He might have been La Toya's puppet master, but I have the feeling Gordon had a puppet master of his own. I want to know who that was/were. I think they might also been the puppet masters of Sneddon, Evan Chandler, the Arvizo's and many other leeches surrounding him.

There was more I wanted to address, but I can't recall at the moment. I'll comment later on if I remember more.

As La Toya said again on the livechat this evening, follow the money trail and you will get your answer. Most of the money earned after June 25th is for the estate. Branca and MacClain are executors, they do not own the estate. The get a fee, but they will never own the estate. And if Branca and MacClain would be behind all this, why would their fee be only 10%, and not the regular 25%? So if I follow the money trail, I get to Mike himself, since he is earning the most money off of his death.

It's still all very confusing with all the leeches surrounding him in life and after 'death'. What is real and what is not? Who is trustworthy and who is not? Any guidance TS?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 01, 2011, 03:36:15 AM
It is all for loox. Publicity.

Obama did not care when MJ died, and Obama is very popular for being celebfriendly.

MJ had no other choice than to play along, and just because they pose for some pictures does not mean they are friends.
MJ wanted out, they did not want to let him go.

On the outside everything might look just fine but it may be a whole other story on the inside.
This kinda random thought just came to me as I was reading this.

In the Bible story of Moses, he was adopted into the royal Egyptian court as a baby from the common people (Israelites), and totally learned their ways. Then when he killed an Egyptian, one of theirs, he had to flee, but that was part of God's plan of deliverance. After 40 years in the desert he came back to Egypt and demanded the Pharoah to "Let my people go!" The pharoah refused over and over, while Moses by God's power, brought 10 plagues of troubles/great suffering and death on the land, and finally there was great deliverance and the people could go for the promised land.

Maybe MJ, who has lived in the court of TPTB since a young child, gained essential understanding, and has rebelled from their authority, is being used by God similarly to let ordinary people go who are under the power of TPTB for so long. There will be firewords alright, and thunder as Front as said (perhaps suffering), and then deliverance. JMT

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 01, 2011, 04:38:38 AM
PureLove

I have not read the book, just the bits and pieces that have been quoted, and I guess that's good enough for me. I'm thankful for and learning from those who have though. Your comment here, PureLove bothers me too, that the whole family and those others involved will all be seen as liars. In the V for Vendetta movie, there is a time of great upheaval and trouble which distracts from any negative reactions by the people before the spectacular ending where good triumphs over evil. I believe there may be upheaval trouble before he comes back.  We have to trust that Michael would have figured out all the backlash against his family/friends into the hoax plan. I'm sure he's not now thinking, 'Woops, what if people call them liars, I'll feel so bad.'   Also Back, Front and TS are steadily confident that MJ will return for all to see, a BAM, and they do not seem concerned about backlash, so I don't think we should either. For us, it should be simply forward march in the army of love. I hope this encourages you! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shamz

August 01, 2011, 06:37:35 AM
This post soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long but it was so damn worth reading!!! Thank You all!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am." - Michael Jackson

August 01, 2011, 07:20:33 AM

I am a little surprised, that this thread was started by TS and we should look at La Toyas book, what I cannot understand is why people keep saying they have not read it, or cannot bear to read it,  afraid/ really you have been researching for all these months (2 years) in my case, we have debated long and hard about autopsy reports, on and on, why can you not read the book, could it be any worse than reading the autopsy report, or debating the ambulance photograph. 

I know you wont like me for saying this, but you really NEED TO READ THE BOOK!  its important, and you will find you understand more about what could possibly have happened or be happening in all of this.

I am currently reading the book for a second time, I have my hard copy, but have also read it on line because the print is larger, better for my old eyes! LOL

Like the man said, its nothing to be scared of, patience, persistance, endurance, its all for L.O.V.E.

For those who dont have the book, here you go a link for the book You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I know its difficult to read these things sometimes, for me reading of La Toyas problems with Jack Gordon brought back some painful times, but you sometimes have to go through difficult things to get to the good times.

Love to all   

bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 01, 2011, 08:52:03 AM

I am a little surprised, that this thread was started by TS and we should look at La Toyas book, what I cannot understand is why people keep saying they have not read it, or cannot bear to read it,  afraid/ really you have been researching for all these months (2 years) in my case, we have debated long and hard about autopsy reports, on and on, why can you not read the book, could it be any worse than reading the autopsy report, or debating the ambulance photograph. 

I know you wont like me for saying this, but you really NEED TO READ THE BOOK!  its important, and you will find you understand more about what could possibly have happened or be happening in all of this.

I am currently reading the book for a second time, I have my hard copy, but have also read it on line because the print is larger, better for my old eyes! LOL

Like the man said, its nothing to be scared of, patience, persistance, endurance, its all for L.O.V.E.

For those who dont have the book, here you go a link for the book You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I know its difficult to read these things sometimes, for me reading of La Toyas problems with Jack Gordon brought back some painful times, but you sometimes have to go through difficult things to get to the good times.

Love to all   

bearhug

And, about the online book, Jetzi...is a very nice woman doing all this purchasing of materials and loading it up for the world to see....  I sent her a donation and I know she'd appreciate one from others.  I love seeing all her things that I've lost through the years and couldn't afford to get back.  I posted her link  awhile ago, and I'm sure her viewers have gone up from us all...lets show her we appreciate her work.
I'd love to help here on our site too financially...but have been told it's taken care of when I offered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions