~Souza~

Re: TIAI July 7
July 26, 2011, 11:05:34 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a problem with the 911 theory.

If MJ narrowly escaped death in the 9/11 tragedy, clearly he should be aware of this, yes? At least after the fact, like omigosh, they tried to hit me... set me up... how lucky am I... I should really watch my back... because I got very lucky missing that meeting...

And yet just a few months later he is appearing in Times Square, out in the open, for several minutes, just standing there, waving to fans, as the Blue Gangster... and later that same day, personally appearing in public to sign autographs and albums for his Invincible release party. Why did he feel so confident to make such open, public appearances if TPTB wanted him so dead?

Just saying... these events and actions seem very contradictory considering the time line.

Actually, MJ already knew before 9-11 2001 that there were evil powers out to get him; but he also had strong faith that God could protect him, and the fact that he was protected on 9-11 only made his faith stronger.  Some have even mentioned on this thread that they believe God proteced MJ, by keeping him from attending that meeting.  Also, having faith in God does not mean doing nothing to protect yourself; this is why he wore the vest, and took other precautions.

Also, there was at least one redirect on MJ being protected by God, way back in 2009 (see R37 in TIAI Revealed Part 7).

P.S. Congrats Bec, on the upgrade to Mod!

Hey, I see that you have found your way to here too! Is there more for today, or are you going to let us suffer a little more?  ???  ;D
Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 11:52:03 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 26, 2011, 11:13:20 PM

If MJ narrowly escaped death in the 9/11 tragedy, clearly he should be aware of this, yes? At least after the fact, like omigosh, they tried to hit me... set me up... how lucky am I... I should really watch my back... because I got very lucky missing that meeting...

And yet just a few months later he is appearing in Times Square, out in the open, for several minutes, just standing there, waving to fans, as the Blue Gangster... and later that same day, personally appearing in public to sign autographs and albums for his Invincible release party. Why did he feel so confident to make such open, public appearances if TPTB wanted him so dead?

Just saying... these events and actions seem very contradictory considering the time line.

Actually, MJ already knew before 9-11 2001 that there were evil powers out to get him; but he also had strong faith that God could protect him, and the fact that he was protected on 9-11 only made his faith stronger.  Some have even mentioned on this thread that they believe God proteced MJ, by keeping him from attending that meeting.  Also, having faith in God does not mean doing nothing to protect yourself; this is why he wore the vest, and took other precautions.

Also, there was at least one redirect on MJ being protected by God, way back in 2009 (see R37 in TIAI Revealed Part 7).

so how might he feel about innocent children being killed in yet another attempt on him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

July 26, 2011, 11:14:52 PM
Congrats not due, I just finally accepted the job. We need to clean the forum up and Souza can't do it alone. She's been trying to get me to do this for years (lol). Sneaky with the higher purpose and all, isn't she ;)

TS I think the God explanation is sort of a cop out. It's sort of like attributing magic to explain natural events, where does it end?

But I also concede that religious people have a certain knack for relieving their minds of great stresses out of their control so as to be able to function in a day to day capacity. There are times I envy this capability that they have. :s
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

July 26, 2011, 11:16:05 PM

so how might he feel about innocent children being killed in yet another attempt on him?

They did not bring those towers down just for MJ, but it was a good oppurtunity for them to have him disappear as well, looking like bad luck no one would question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2011, 12:10:28 AM

Well said TS!  Michael was like Nehemiah, a man who responded to a crisis by calling on the God of heaven. Nehemiah prayed with confidence, humility, and power. He also knew that prayer didn’t mean he was to do nothing. He used common sense to do what he should have done to protect himself and the people against the attack of the enemy. And Romans 15:4 says, “For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning,…” Michael learned very well from his many nights in his hotel room reading the Gideon bibles, to not only pray, but to also do what was within his means to protect himself!

[blink]Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima,[/blink] Blessings, my friends!

[/color]OnTheWingsOfLove[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

July 27, 2011, 12:19:51 AM
I don't expect many will agree with me, but I want to note that lately I see majority of posts not just on or off topic, but being way too fantasized. Can we stay close to "investigation", i.e. analyze facts, evidence, "testimonies" and connect dots that makes prudent sense. On the other hand, stay away from assumptions, efforts to make things to look  or be the way she/he/you want to see or be. thanks.

This is a discussion board where we are assuming and discussing in order to find the truth to what happened on June 25th. You are free to debunk any 'fantasized' comments but if you want facts only, then this is not the right place for you.

No one can find the truth based on assumptions. Discussions based on facts like AR, record of 911 call, lawsuits, contracts, will, memorial, TII, etc. and making a reasonable conclusion is fine.
That is what we were doing before, what happened to that?
For fantasies and illusions, there is a "General Talk" thread that more feasible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

July 27, 2011, 12:23:18 AM

TS I think the God explanation is sort of a cop out. It's sort of like attributing magic to explain natural events, where does it end?

But I also concede that religious people have a certain knack for relieving their minds of great stresses out of their control so as to be able to function in a day to day capacity. There are times I envy this capability that they have. :s

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14)

I for one love your answer TS!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2011, 12:33:15 AM

Makes sense. If they wanted to kill Michael,  bullet vest would not help. There is a professional killers who shoot to the forehead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

July 27, 2011, 12:41:15 AM
Where I come from we have an old saying that "If you make one step, God will make two!" Michael made his one step and God made His two!

[blink]Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima,[/blink] Blessings, my friends!

OnTheWingsOfLove

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

July 27, 2011, 12:46:09 AM
I intend to do a long post when I finally finish the book. At present, I am jotting down thoughts as I read, and will sumarize when [God willing] I am able to get time to finish this book. But I want to say now that there is enough veiled leads in this book to raise many many questions.
I have just now read on page 230 that while the police were on TV saying MJ was a fugative and couldn't be found,[ manipulating public view BS]  he was actually at the Mirage. The management rudely asked him to leave claiming his presence  was disturbing other guests.  You know the Mirage has been a recurring question in this whole saga. I need to collate all the references that connect MJ at the Mirage. Makes me think of some of the info I read on that Steve Delve blog about Steve Winn and the Mirage and how they were linked to a plan to set up MJ.
But for now, I must go to work.  :'(
Hello TS. I want to say I  loved the picture of Katherine and her 3 daughters from Thanksgiving 'o3. All the Jackson women are very beautiful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 27, 2011, 12:56:17 AM
I intend to do a long post when I finally finish the book. At present, I am jotting down thoughts as I read, and will sumarize when [God willing] I am able to get time to finish this book. But I want to say now that there is enough veiled leads in this book to raise many many questions.
I have just now read on page 230 that while the police were on TV saying MJ was a fugative and couldn't be found,[ manipulating public view BS]  he was actually at the Mirage. The management rudely asked him to leave claiming his presence  was disturbing other guests.  You know the Mirage has been a recurring question in this whole saga. I need to collate all the references that connect MJ at the Mirage. Makes me think of some of the info I read on that Steve Delve blog about Steve Winn and the Mirage and how they were linked to a plan to set up MJ.
Hello TS. I want to say I  loved the picture of Katherine and her 3 daughters from Thanksgiving 'o3. All the Jackson women are very beautiful.

Yes, the Mirage was also in the picture in 1993. Mike and Jordan were there with June, Mike and Jordan left to go to Cirque du Soleil, but never arrived, were nowhere to be found and returned with Jordan being very quiet and an MJ that was extremely upset and was suddenly insisting that Jordan should stay in his room that night. The lost 30 minutes at the mirage as I call them. It's in the V for Vendetta blog. Something MUST have happened in those 30 minutes. Either they/MJ was threatened or something else happened there and I can tell you that I have had some terrifying thoughts on that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 27, 2011, 01:00:40 AM

Btw... I might be able to find that article again about that plan, I read it too. I will try.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
July 27, 2011, 04:12:51 AM
If Latoya had to make it look like MJ was dead by saying it was some kind of murder/conspiracy, then those that she is accusing (Estate, Sony etc.) wouldn't they get onto the fact that she is making it up and figure out MJ is alive...I'm sure they don't think the Jackson's are dumb so they might think she is lying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

paula-c

July 27, 2011, 08:14:17 AM

Who to tell Michael to go WTC 9 / 11?, .. there is the dilemma
LaToya knows
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

July 27, 2011, 12:36:07 PM

Who to tell Michael to go WTC 9 / 11?, .. there is the dilemma
LaToya knows

I too wonder who set up that meeting at the WTC... and also the 30th Anniversary concert shows. Did MJ set up those concerts or did someone else do it to lure him to NYC?  So many unanswered questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions