Sarahli

Re: TIAI July 7
July 26, 2011, 02:24:38 PM
Maybe that Whoppi Goldberg knows what's going on behind certain scenes and the dark side hand on them...so she may have suspicions has to how Michael "left" even if she doesn't know about the hoax, so I see her gesture as a kind of protection because she thought that LaToya was going to name someone which is dangerous to do right now. I don't think that LaToya was going to really name someone though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

July 26, 2011, 03:18:38 PM
? sorry!  ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2011, 04:36:38 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Look at where Whoopie and LaToya are sitting, it was just a kind gesture. Just a couple of days ago at the pool I ran into someone I went to high school with and I shook his hand the same way. In no way am I affiliated with any group. It's a gesture, I also think it was her way of saying "I understand". I think Whoopie interrupted her because she was going to name someone who wasn't there to back themselves up, along with what someone said earlier regarding court. 

Yeah, I shake hands like that sometimes as well. I see it as a "I understand" shake too. But I do think it's strange how Whoopi cuts her off. Was it out of protection? Was Whoopi afraid La Toya might say things that would put her in danger? Or was it planned, did La Toya ask in advance if Whoopi could stop her before she would run her mouth (Whoopi would not have to be in on it) as a way to show that she will talk if no one stops her? As some kind of warning? Because I can't believe that Whoopi would know who would have killed MJ (that is if he were dead). I don't know, interesting.

Good questions! I agree I don't think Whoopie knows anything. Perhaps LaToya pulled her aside before the show as you mentioned.

I don't think anything is going to happen to LaToya (I really hope not anyway), but I don't think it's smart of her to go as far as she's going. It's one thing to say that she has a few ideas of what was going on or that she has her eye on a few people but to get that close to saying something? Hm... Also, I really don't understand why she would put herself out there to almost name names when the trial is due to start in Sept, couldn't that alone do more damage to the cause she's been so desperately working on?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 26, 2011, 06:51:59 PM
In this interview Latoya says that there was enough proforol to kill an elephant in Michael's body BUT there was actually only 25 mg of Proforol which can only make him sleep for 10 minutes. The family says that Michael was murdered but with the contradictions they make, they are also letting us know that Michael is alive. The family has a very important and hard job. They are convincing the evil side that Michael is really gone but at the same time, they are letting us know that he is alive and fine. I applaud and support them all the way for what they're doing to protect Michael and to fight with the evil.
Another example of purposeful confusion; contradicting statements and conflicting stories dropped in the news. Everyone has a different story: he died at home/at the hospital, he was emaciated and frail/healthy and fit, danced well/obviously on drugs, naive and trusted the wrong people/methodical, strong businessman. People hear and will believe what they want to believe, us included I'm sure on a level of our subconscious. To me, even though I'm as far removed from meeting MJ as the Dahli Lama, I can't even imagine MJ as a frail, weak, easily controlled and fooled person. To me he is clever, sharp, and a force to be reckoned with, without any doubt.

We only know what he wants us to know, in his known life and after his hoaxed death. He's not giving out answers right now, and thus herein, to me, lies the game (ARG) that we play.

I agree with you bec. Michael never was frail or weak. He is the puppet master and pulling out the strings. We can't see him but he's watching us and like you wrote, he allows us to see what he wants us to see and allows us to know what he wants us to know. He is the genius with this perfect plan. And the family is creating the controversy because that's what the master tells them to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 26, 2011, 06:54:35 PM
Maybe that Whoppi Goldberg knows what's going on behind certain scenes and the dark side hand on them...so she may have suspicions has to how Michael "left" even if she doesn't know about the hoax, so I see her gesture as a kind of protection because she thought that LaToya was going to name someone which is dangerous to do right now. I don't think that LaToya was going to really name someone though.

I agree with you Sarahli. I don't know if Whoppi knows about the hoax but she probably knows about the conspiracy against Michael. And she wanted to warn Latoya before she gave any names. But I do not think that Latoya was going to give any names.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2011, 07:00:13 PM
William Wagener also repoted that Michael was suppose to be at the towers on 9-11.  I wish there was some way this could be verified.  This has bothered me for a long time and made me really believe that Michael was being set up by some shady charcters who wanted something from him that had to be extremely valuable.  It’s always about money when you get right down to it. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

~Souza~

July 26, 2011, 07:09:11 PM
some shady charcters who wanted something from him that had to be extremely valuable.

His life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2011, 07:57:39 PM
I don't expect many will agree with me, but I want to note that lately I see majority of posts not just on or off topic, but being way too fantasized. Can we stay close to "investigation", i.e. analyze facts, evidence, "testimonies" and connect dots that makes prudent sense. On the other hand, stay away from assumptions, efforts to make things to look  or be the way she/he/you want to see or be. thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

~Souza~

July 26, 2011, 08:21:11 PM
I don't expect many will agree with me, but I want to note that lately I see majority of posts not just on or off topic, but being way too fantasized. Can we stay close to "investigation", i.e. analyze facts, evidence, "testimonies" and connect dots that makes prudent sense. On the other hand, stay away from assumptions, efforts to make things to look  or be the way she/he/you want to see or be. thanks.

This is a discussion board where we are assuming and discussing in order to find the truth to what happened on June 25th. You are free to debunk any 'fantasized' comments but if you want facts only, then this is not the right place for you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 26, 2011, 09:55:13 PM
I have a problem with the 911 theory.

If MJ narrowly escaped death in the 9/11 tragedy, clearly he should be aware of this, yes? At least after the fact, like omigosh, they tried to hit me... set me up... how lucky am I... I should really watch my back... because I got very lucky missing that meeting...

And yet just a few months later he is appearing in Times Square, out in the open, for several minutes, just standing there, waving to fans, as the Blue Gangster... and later that same day, personally appearing in public to sign autographs and albums for his Invincible release party. Why did he feel so confident to make such open, public appearances if TPTB wanted him so dead?

Just saying... these events and actions seem very contradictory considering the time line.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 26, 2011, 09:59:21 PM

If MJ narrowly escaped death in the 9/11 tragedy, clearly he should be aware of this, yes? At least after the fact, like omigosh, they tried to hit me... set me up... how lucky am I... I should really watch my back... because I got very lucky missing that meeting...

And yet just a few months later he is appearing in Times Square, out in the open, for several minutes, just standing there, waving to fans, as the Blue Gangster... and later that same day, personally appearing in public to sign autographs and albums for his Invincible release party. Why did he feel so confident to make such open, public appearances if TPTB wanted him so dead?

Just saying... these events and actions seem very contradictory considering the time line.

That and every other time he left his house.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

~Souza~

July 26, 2011, 10:33:18 PM
La Toya DID mention in her book (which I btw still haven't received...) that he had a habit of wearing bullet proof vests. So one can wonder if he really put on weight around that time, or that he had some protection under that blue suit. I have always thought that the suit was a little too tight. I know the fabric doesn't help, but it looked kinde puffed. Just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 26, 2011, 10:40:23 PM
Yeah that's true Souza, but you could see the extra weight in his face so It's not all vest. Besides, bulletproof vest doesn't cover your head. It also doesn't protect you from car accidents (!) or other such set-up-able "accidents".

Or...

maybe that wasn't him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

July 26, 2011, 10:54:02 PM
Yup, that is actually what I think.

If it was him, he might have worn a vest. If it was not him, the double might have, because safety should not be limited to the real deal. And no, that doesn't cover your head, but it would have been a little strange to show up wearing a helmet, don't you think? ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2011, 10:57:20 PM

Actually, MJ already knew before 9-11 2001 that there were evil powers out to get him; but he also had strong faith that God could protect him, and the fact that he was protected on 9-11 only made his faith stronger.  Some have even mentioned on this thread that they believe God proteced MJ, by keeping him from attending that meeting.  Also, having faith in God does not mean doing nothing to protect yourself; this is why he wore the vest, and took other precautions.

Also, there was at least one redirect on MJ being protected by God, way back in 2009 (see R37 in TIAI Revealed Part 7).

P.S. Congrats Bec, on the upgrade to Mod!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions