bec

Re: TIAI July 7
July 08, 2011, 12:34:53 AM
Quote from: "happythoughts"
When Michael left his final rehearsal on the night that he passed, he managed to deliver a covert message to some fans through tears. [P] ‘You’ve gotta help me,’ he whispered. ‘You’ve gotta get me out of here.’

I find that really disturbing.

I find it really disturbing as well. I find it so disturbing it almost distracts me from everything else... and then I have to shake my head and say...

WHY would Michael covertly beg his FANS for help???  Some call these women who follow him around his stalker fans. I don't know either way but I do know that, IF Michael actually said this, it sounds like theatrics to me; seed planting for the murder mystery to come. Would Michael do that? Maybe. He's a good actor. A great actor actually. There's clearly a push to make it look like a murder to us and the push is coming from the inside.

Maybe I'm delusional or in massive denial but I'm having a hard time getting with the program. I'm sorry TS, my brain has that little hourglass icon right now.
Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 12:36:39 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 08, 2011, 12:36:28 AM
Quote from: anewfan
Quote from: TS_comments
This post is primarily going to be quotes from La Toya Jackson’s new book, Starting Over (to save space, I will only reference the page number for documentation; but unless otherwise stated, all quotes in this post are from that book).  With the release of this book, we now have official and very public statements from a Jackson family member, verifying several things that TS has been saying for nearly two years now—including and especially that there was an exact day planned for the death, and MJ himself knew the exact day in advance!  No longer can anyone claim that the 777 and other numerology was a coincidence; and TS was the first to tell you about it on 9-7-09, with much greater detail in Update 4 in March of 2010 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

[highlight=#ffff00:3ax0oqi0]Correct me if I'm wrong, but TS_comments is TS right?[/highlight:3ax0oqi0]  [highlight=#ff4000:3ax0oqi0]Does anyone find it weird that he/she types in 3rd person?[[/highlight:3ax0oqi0]/b]  Unless he/she's done that all along?

It just sounds really weird to me. It'd be like me saying that anewfan is confused when anewfan reads this part.

[highlight=#ffff00:3ax0oqi0]Maybe it's only strange to anewfan? IDK....maybe anewfan is just really crabby tonight?[/highlight:3ax0oqi0]  <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

Yes TS_Comments is TS!  And I also noticed the third person aspect. I think he was just putting himself in someone elses shoes as they are reading it! Not a big deal to me!  <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->  <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:34:38 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 08, 2011, 12:38:51 AM
I actually think it means something that TS_comments wrote about TS in the third person. TS and TS_comments never write anything accidentally.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

anewfan

July 08, 2011, 12:41:23 AM
Quote from: "bec"
I actually think it means something that TS_comments wrote about TS in the third person. TS and TS_comments never write anything accidentally.

Do you think they are 2 different people? *just curious*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

bec

July 08, 2011, 01:01:11 AM
Michael’s fans have been particularly helpful in providing useful information. Because they were so loyal to Michael, they knew his habits extremely well and were struck by the deviation from the norm on the nights just prior to, and the night of, Michael’s death. … According to fans, when Michael was on his way to rehearsal on [June 24] the day of his death, as he drove through the gate at Carolwood, he did not roll his window down and talk to them. That was totally out of character for Michael. I’ve never known Michael to behave in that way to a group of fans that had been so devoted to him. … Then, when he arrived at the Staples Center, he didn’t walk over to his fans. … That night, June 24, 2009, Michael’s last night of rehearsal before he died, his usual routine was again interrupted. … A number of men involved in his business dealings, who had never before been there during rehearsals, were waiting that evening for Michael to get there. Michael and the men remained in his dressing room for several hours … I believe that Michael knew at that moment he was going to die soon. … When Michael left his final rehearsal on the night that he passed, he managed to deliver a covert message to some fans through tears. [P] ‘You’ve gotta help me,’ he whispered. ‘You’ve gotta get me out of here.’ … As usual, the fans sped to Carolwood to get there before Michael arrived. They did so, as always, but this night was different. According to the fans who stayed outside Michael’s house every night to watch him come home from rehearsal, on the night of June 24, 2009, the last night before he passed, when he arrived home from rehearsal, the security measures at the house were much different from any other night when Michael returned from rehearsal. A line of roughly ten men were lined up on both sides of his gate. Normally, he had only the two or three security guards that were with him, and the one that was in the post inside the yard. But this night was different, security was everywhere, and again Michael’s car didn’t stop on the way inside the gate. … [One fan reported:] ‘I stand outside the gate, and Michael has the same routine every night. After he comes home from rehearsal, he goes upstairs, and about twenty minutes later the light in a room goes off. The night that he died, the light stayed on all night. I got worried. The light never went off. I didn’t get it. I didn’t understand what had happened. It was very strange. … Oh, and security was acting strange,’ she said. [P] I knew I needed to speak to several other fans regarding that night, and when I did, their stories were the same.

Does anyone else feel some sense of shock at these people who follow Michael so heavily and relentlessly that they know that his light stayed on all night?? You mean they sit there all night??

That being between the lines here is what is really disturbing to me.

Also, like I said earlier, you mean to tell me Michael Jackson would beg for help from a fan?? That would indicate that he had not one single advocate in all of staples center where he just came from which was teaming with people Michael worked with every single day, and who's dynamic we witnessed on screen in TII and Michael did not look afraid of any of them. If I am to believe this person then I am to believe that he so didn't trust not a single one of these people to the point he feels his only hope is a fan???

I'm not buying this. I'm sorry, it sounds like complete BS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

July 08, 2011, 01:05:43 AM
Quote from: "anewfan"

I respectfully think TS is a character. James Bond was played by over a dozen actors, for example. Han Solo, however, is played by just one.

Not that it matters either way, only the message is important. (TS you are important, you know what I mean).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 08, 2011, 01:12:00 AM
With the excerpts from LaToya's book regarding 9/11 and MJ I perhaps I should do some research regarding the NWO. Also after reading the excerpts from her book, I'm going to look at the whole danger thing at a different angle. I still have the same questions about his children. I don't think an answer can be given though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

July 08, 2011, 01:36:05 AM
hi guys! sorry i haven't posted in forever...life happens, but i've been reading!

i have a comment about this passage:

“One of Michael’s last phone calls, the day before he died, was to our father, asking him for protection against the people who were preying on him. Unfortunately, the forces at work against Michael were so great that neither Michael nor Joseph could overcome them, even with their combined strength.” (158).

Could this be true? Could it be that not his family, not his body guards, not the police, not the FBI, etc—not all of them combined could save MJ’s life, even though MJ knew in advance the very day that he was going to die? That is the question for level 5. Did MJ fake his death on the planned day, or did the people conspiring against him succeed in killing him on the exact day which MJ himself planned and knew about in advance?

i feel like actions speak louder than words, especially in this case. merely days after michael's "death," joseph was seen out laughing, even attending the BET awards saying he's "great" and his family is "pretty good." the awards show was 3 days after the "death..."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCc3NHRrTOc[/youtube]

outside the encino home:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEet-XcnUB0
[/youtube]
to me, this signals that they (michael, joseph and others involved) actually did succeed. joseph's happiness is a result of relief that they pulled it off. i know joseph has done some pretty awful things in the past, especially to michael. we have to remember michael put family first, above all, and his parents were important to him. i also think it's important to note that La Toya makes a point to say that one of michael's last phone calls was to JOSEPH. i think this further emphasizes his role in the whole hoax.

if any of the jacksons are reading...i support you and will do whatever i can to help. come together, right now!
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:11:59 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 08, 2011, 01:45:08 AM
Quote from: "GodhaschosenMJ"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
It's a little difficult to believe they killed 2000 people on 09-11 just to get MJ suspicious//
You have got to be kidding me!!! Are you really believing that is what is being said or are you just wanting to be difficult? Of course they didn't take down the towers JUST for MJ, but for many people and reasons!

...sorry I don't know who and why really took down the towers. I just find it strange that it is now connected to the attempts of killing Michael Jackson. I have to ask myself if he really had a scheduled metting that morning at the towers....because if this is a movie, then the book has to be part of it, so at least some of what's in the book has to be fiction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2011, 01:51:51 AM
Quote from: "GodhaschosenMJ"
It's a little difficult to believe they killed 2000 people on 09-11 just to get MJ suspicious//
You have got to be kidding me!!! Are you really believing that is what is being said or are you just wanting to be difficult? Of course they didn't take down the towers JUST for MJ, but for many people and reasons!

...sorry I don't know who and why really took down the towers. I just find it strange that it is now connected to the attempts of killing Michael Jackson. I have to ask myself if he really had a scheduled metting that morning at the towers....because if this is a movie, then the book has to be part of it, so at least some of what's in the book has to be fiction.

my opinion is that they didn't take down the towers specifically for michael. they did it to start their agenda. look at what has happened since then, with 9/11 being the crutch. i think it's a very real possibility that michael had a meeting in the towers that morning. wasn't he in new york that week for a show? they probably thought they could kill two birds with one stone, but they always seem to underestimate God (or Good, if you don't believe in Him). the book seems crazy enough to be fiction, but what if the shock factor is that it's true?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

MJonmind

July 08, 2011, 01:55:57 AM
anewfan--
Correct me if I'm wrong, but TS_comments is TS right? Does anyone find it weird that he/she types in 3rd person? Unless he/she's done that all along?
Good catch! They are either a team of two, or 'someone' is so used to writing in the third person about himself that he forgets to say “I” when referring to TS.

TS, that was the most serious post you've written, to me anyway. And it totally caught me off gaurd when you started laughing. :)

mjfansince4, your comment about Joe's happy laughing reaction days after MJ's death tells volumes. It also tells me that if the Evils were trying to kill him that night and MJ's hoax team managed to help MJ escape or got a dummy/corpse to stand in to fool them, then Joe would not be celebrating then either. MJ's family and team would then be keeping quiet, scared that any minute they might find out they'd been fooled and really be angry and out for more blood. errrr

TS, I have a question about the NWO and you encouraging everyone to push awareness of their existence. Do you really think that thousands or millions more people aware of them would really help to elliminate these groups that wield enormous power (in the spiritual realm and manpower), have billions/trillions of dollars  at their desposal? You quote from the Bible, and Revelation obviously talks about evil powers that compare to this. If the NWO powers are the same as in that book, then aside from God orchestrating a victory (through His chosen one/s), it won't happen. Oh maybe tiny local victories but nothing affecting the overall agenda. If anything, the enemy, if threatened, will move to tighten the noose on humanity sooner than they planned, and we might be bringing their wrath upon ourselves quicker. You saying we might have to lay down our lives is definately saying there is a dangerous sinister involvement for us in this hoax investigation. Like Bec and others didn't want to tweet for fear of getting noticed by the CIA, I've long ago thought that if this hoax was against TPTB then all our personal info and our own words are recorded and accessible to them here, and on many similar forums. In fact can they not collect everything a person anywhere has ever said, purchased, clicked to--even if it has been deleted--online?  So I guess we're all doomed if that's the case. If they want to start WWIII, they can and will. If they want to start nuking cities and say it was N. Korea or Iran, they will. Believers and non-believers alike and general public hardly know what to believe and not to believe already, so more awareness of the NWO/illuminati/PTB are just going to create mass hysteria/confusion/mayhem, especially if the NWO does a whole lot worse things than killing 3000 people like on 9/11, which is almost certain to come. :?

As usual with TS's posts, they raise more questions than give answers!  :(  :D  Are we going in circles? albino/
Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 02:06:53 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 08, 2011, 02:06:22 AM
“One of Michael’s last phone calls, the day before he died, was to our father, asking him for protection against the people who were preying on him. Unfortunately, the forces at work against Michael were so great that neither Michael nor Joseph could overcome them, even with their combined strength.” (158).

Could this be true?

I dunno but that's not what Joe said.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNmWXPUMVQ0 [/youtube]

starting at 6:40, Joe Jackson says on 7/20/09 that he wasn't able to see or speak to Michael as of recent before he "died" because Michael was being manipulated and controlled and Joe was completely barred from any contact with Michael by these evil doers AEG.
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:16:18 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 08, 2011, 02:07:38 AM
i was just about to go to bed & i decided to check the forum. :D thanks TS.
Off to read now ~ typing/

Quote from: "anewfan"

I respectfully think TS is a character. James Bond was played by over a dozen actors, for example. Han Solo, however, is played by just one.

Not that it matters either way, only the message is important. (TS you are important, you know what I mean).

I've always speculated this, and now that he's written in third person it has made me more sure. :?  Anyway, nice catch ! I agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MJonmind

July 08, 2011, 02:12:11 AM
LaToya should have said her book was based on a true story, like they say before many movies, meaning it might be 10% true. ;)

Exactly how much of TS's post is he still playing d. advocate?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

July 08, 2011, 02:12:57 AM
I need to take time out to pause and reflect on this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions