Death Threat
July 03, 2011, 10:48:03 AM
[highlight=#bfffbf:3drio031]Wow, I just stumbled upon this... I wonder if this is true.[/highlight:3drio031]

Fan threatened to kill Michael Jackson and George Bush Snr

A fan threatened to kill Michael Jackson on stage, FBI files have revealed.

Michael Jackson: A fan threatened to kill the pop star on stage. Photo: AP9:06PM GMT 22 Dec 2009
The FBI released hundreds of previously sealed documents related to Michael Jackson, most of them about a 1992 investigation of a man who threatened to kill the pop star and then-US President George H W Bush.

The records include numerous threatening letters sent by the suspect, who the FBI said had falsely claimed to be the son of then-Gambino crime boss John Gotti and was initially ruled mentally incompetent to go to trial.

The suspect, whose name was concealed in the heavily redacted FBI records, eventually pleaded guilty to a federal charge of mailing a threatening communication and was sentenced to two years in prison, the FBI said.

The files, however, included newspaper clippings about the case that identified the man as Frank Paul Jones, a 34-year-old fan obsessed with Jackson's sister, singer Janet Jackson.

According to news accounts at the time, the New York man had been arrested at the White House for an attempted illegal entry, and was arrested a month later on the grounds of the Jacksons' parents home in Los Angeles.

In one letter, the suspect wrote: "If they do not arrest me or solve my problem, I'm gonna attempt to kill President George Bush." In another, he threatens to "commit mass murder at a Michael Jackson concert, if necessary" and to "personally attempt to kill (Jackson) if he doesn't pay me my money."

The files, made public in response to requests under the federal Freedom of Information Act, also reveal the FBI's role in assisting California police in investigating child sexual abuse allegations against Jackson, who died in June aged 50.

The first case in 1993 was closed without authorities bringing charges against Jackson, who ultimately settled a related civil action for more than $20 million. In 2005 a jury acquitted Jackson of molestation charges in a separate case
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Re: Death Threat
July 03, 2011, 10:55:04 AM
Yes it's from the 333 pages of FBI files released 12/21/09.

Ps. one more thought, notice how the journalist calls this deranged individual a "fan". I don't believe someone who threatens to kill MJ is a fan. I look at this as a very subtle way to lump MJ fans together as having mental problems.
Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 10:58:13 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 03, 2011, 10:57:28 AM
Thank you for sharing what you have found. Yes, it's true. That fan actually spent time in jail because of his threats. It's been discussed on this forum in several threads. Here is one. Blessings :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Grace

July 03, 2011, 11:29:02 AM
You may read Gambino here:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

July 03, 2011, 12:08:09 PM
From the original post:

"The files, made public in response to requests under the federal Freedom of Information Act, also reveal the FBI's role in assisting California police in investigating child sexual abuse allegations against Jackson, who died in June aged 50."

If the FBI assisted California police in the investigation, why would we see any Jackson wearing a baseball hat with FBI on it?  It would be like wearing a Sneddon t-shirt! That's just an ugly thought!  Was the FBI looking into corruption of the state back then?  Does anyone know if charges were brought against the state for false allegations?  I know Sneddon is still strutting his garbage about the place.  The courts acquitted Michael of all charges...they did the right thing. To me, the problem has always been with the DA, police and now I see FBI (unless the FBI was there for another reason).  Or, maybe the hat really was a clue about this having to do with the FBI....I have no idea! LOL, I get so confused with the pictures we have seen, the documents we have read, and the videos we have watched.  
Thanks for posting this......much appreciated!
Have a most beautiful day!
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 03, 2011, 12:24:31 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
You may read Gambino here:

You see, again we have another person who is in the Mafia. I am wondering if Michael really delt with all these mobsters.(just speaking out loud)...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal