paula-c

Re: Is Alex Jones actually a dis-info agent?
August 21, 2011, 09:59:00 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For years if someone mentioned conspiracy theorists, Alex Jones' name would invariably come up. Like someone mentioned above, how could he so easily creep in and videotape the Bohemian Grove ceremonies without being caught, and I also remember him openly questioning riot police etc., where nothing bad would happen to him in response.  His rant about MJ, helps to discredit his other info for me, because obviously he didn't do any digging for truth before spewing out falsehood  :-[  Maybe he's friends with Sneddon and Dimond. He seems to have 2 purposes. One-- to represent wacky conspiracists to mainstream people who will then scoff at "conspiracy" alternative news. Two --to provide information that stops before really naming the true instigators or source of major troubles --Israel.

Sarahli, I liked your coment!
Yes to me he is a disinfo agent. He never exposes the Jewish-Zionists connection to 9/11 for example, he only talks about the US GOV and insists on the Federal Reserve but actually never pinpoints to the real problem which is ISRA-HELL, he is married to a Jewish woman...and he even said that Muslims owned Hollywood...please! What he says about Michael is just DISGUSTING !!! I hate this guy, you Alex Jones are THE piece of GARBAGE!

Like WikiLeaks, not to mention nothing of zionist jews ::)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions