Scream

This could be the media twisting what he said, so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, generally when Michael is spoken about in interviews the media find's a way to put a negative slant on it and that's no different this time around.

I'm going to wait until he speaks up about this and then make a judgement. Btw, this is his twitter: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
[BBvideo 425,350:z432xsrp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlpYJxyO1k4[/BBvideo:z432xsrp]

I think the boy is on drugs .... he looks kinda' messed up

Crazy stories they have.
Oh Michael how could you live with so many liars around? crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "use_your_illusion"
***I don't know if Aaron Carter actually said but here it is.

Aaron Carter Says Michael Jackson Gave Him Cocaine

[img=center:3ubmu0e3]http://www.okmagazine.com.au/assets/images/article/insider/10116/AaronCarterMain.jpg[/img]

Opening up for the first time about his controversial relationship with Michael Jackson, fellow child star Aaron Carter shares some shocking truths with OK!

On the second anniversary of Michael Jackson’s death, his former friend and confidant, Aaron Carter, 23, has come clean about his close – and controversial – relationship with the pop singer, revealing all to internationally renowned interviewer Daphne Barak during a charity visit to Marbella, Spain.

Exposing their most intimate moments together, Aaron tells OK! how MJ gave him drugs and alcohol when he was just 15.

‘I never talked about it… This is the first time. I do… I miss Michael… I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did… But I was also troubled about what he did to me,’ Aaron says.

When asked whether Michael gave him alcohol, Aaron tells Daphne, ‘Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15.’ As for drugs? ‘He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff… We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behaviour bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police…’

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why all of sudden when the story changes from positive to negative it becomes “truths” as if everything said before now was a lie argue/   This is the kind of stuff that the media pulls all the time when telling lies about Michael Jackson.  This young man’s  mother is probably wanting some money from Michael’s estate like everybody else thats greedy and selfish.  Her son spent one night at Neverland unsupervised and now Michael is a monster.  I am so tired of this bullshit.  This dude has been getting blasted over the last few weeks on twitter and this to me seems more a retaliation.  He is lying.  I don’t believe a word of it.   crash/  crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Anyone remember Aaron Carter's Death Hoax? It only lasted a day and supposedly was started by him. That was the rumor at least. Either he is trying to get attention for himself or for Michael. Do we believe him? I hope none of you do.

Aaron Carter Dies...On TwitterFri., Dec. 24, 2010 8:16 AM PST by Jenna Mullins

ABC/Adam Larkey Twitter exploded on Thursday with tweets revolving around former teen dream Aaron Carter. And not for the reasons he'd want.

According to the masses on Twitter, Aaron died of a drug overdose. But we are happy to report that the stories about his death are totally false.

MORE: Alive & Kicking: Celebrity Death Hoaxes

Aaron's manager, Johnny Wright, tells E! "Aaron Carter is alive and well at my compound in Orlando, rehearsing for a New Year's show."

And because Twitter was the birth of this rumor, it's only appropriate that Aaron himself would put it to rest by tweeting from his official account early Friday morning:

This is the real Aaron Carter I know there's a Hoax Going Around, But I'm Here, Alive & Well. At the compound Working on my mind & soul.
The rumor can be traced back to when a reported friend of Aaron's tweeted the news of his death, adding "I can't believe you're gone."

This of course sent fans into a downward spiral of tweeting insanity. And we all know how Twitter works. One person tweets, someone else retweets, and pretty soon #RIPaaroncarter is trending. We don't know what prompted the first tweet, be it wrong information or just a sick joke gone awry, but AC is alive and well.

Heave a giant sigh of relief, fans. And to celebrate, let's dance to a Carter classic:

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Okay, first, I don't know if I believe Aaron would actually say this, but IF he did, I do not believe anything he says. I don't believe that Michael would give a "15" year old cocaine and wine. So, why would Aaron come out saying this when he KNOWS it will hurt Michael's image? Aaron was defending Michael previously and saying that he saw Michael making out with a female fan at Neverland. I don't believe he said this and I don't believe it's true at all.

Not to mention, in the article I read, Aaron said he never did drugs with Michael or anyone. Here he is doing pot at age 15:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
In defence of Aaron Carter, he appears to have said NOTHING derogatory about Michael daphnebarak.homestead.com/AaronCarterMic… I correct. Do same @PerezHilton
2 minutes ago
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

All comments that have been expressed have are brill! God bless for all of your love and your support in defending our beloved angel, MJ!  This story is all lies!  MJ is a defender of all children everywhere!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

If he said this about Michael I am disgusted about his lies....how can he say this things about MJ ? I do not believe a word of what he said, MJ to do that to a 15 year old ? no no.....he would never do that to anyone. ohhhh, I can't believe this people how much they can lie for money !!!! He should be ashamed of himself if he really said this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

You must read this:

Full of shit media loves to make up lies. That's all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"We\'re sendin\' out A Major Love and this is our message to you"

Aaron Carter miss Michael.yea right :x
Aaron why did you not reveal this earlier...umm how are you going to explain it to Michael,when he come back??? You can be in big trouble for this.. lolol/  mj_bad/  mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

paula-c

You must read this:

is true, but the damage is done, now I have a newspaper in my hands and I'm reading the news, "Michael Jackson gave alcohol to cocaine and Aaron Carter when he was a child"
 :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "paula-c"
You must read this:

is true, but the damage is done, now I have a newspaper in my hands and I'm reading the news, "Michael Jackson gave alcohol to cocaine and Aaron Carter when he was a child"
 :?

6:17 pm - 06/30/2011
OK Lied: Aaron Carter NEVER Said Michael Jackson Gave Him Cocaine, Alcohol

Over night, the internet exploded with the news that former teen idol Aaron Carter said (in a new interview with OK Magazine) that Michael Jackson had once given him cocaine and booze -- all when he was only fifteen years old.

Yet today, the audio of Daphne Barak's interview with Carter was posted online -- revealing that Carter said no such thing.

From a transcript of the audio, Carter instead told tabloid-journalist Daphne Barak that he once attended a party at Neverland with his older brother Nick, actor Chris Tucker, and many other guests. During the party, Carter witnessed Jackson drinking alcohol. "It was fun," he said, "'cause I don't think Michael ever really got a chance to do stuff like that."

"Did you have a drink [at the party]?" Daphne asked.

"Yeah, a little," Carter replied.

When later questioned about Michael Jackson having an alleged addiction to prescription drugs, Carter plainly stated: "I personally didn't see any drug addiction issues [with Michael]."

"I mean, there was definitely things that were just different, you know, weird," he said of the singer's behavior, before again conceding that "the time that I spent with him, yes, he was fine."

The interview ended with Aaron playing a Michael Jackson song on piano, as a tribute. "I wanted to express a message to him so that he could hear it," the singer said. "I want to protect his legacy. It's funny because a lot of the things that Michael did that I want to do."

There you have it. No cocaine. And no adult purposefully supplying a minor with alcohol. So how did this massive twisting-of-words come about? The answer may lie with the article's author. . . .

Tabloid-contributor Daphne Barak, you may recall, interviewed Michael Jackson's former nanny, Grace Rwaramba, shortly after the King of Pop's death in 2009. In video footage of the interview, Rwaramba expressed her frustration over being fired by Jackson's team -- understandable and in no way controversial. Yet Barak's later publication of the interview suddenly had Grace the Nanny claiming that she had pumped her former employer's stomach for drugs, several times!

Rwaramba quickly fired back: "I am shocked, hurt and deeply saddened by recent statements the press has attributed to me. [...] The statements attributed to me confirm the worst in human tendencies to sensationalize tragedy and smear reputations for profit."

"I don't even know how to pump a stomach!!" she added.

The former-nanny's close friend, Mallika Chopra (daughter of Deepak Chopa), even took to the blog-o-sphere, defending Rwaramba and explaining the full situation of how "so-called journalist" Daphne Barak had acted as a confidant, baited for information, and then manipulated it for her subsequent article.

Is this what happened with Aaron Carter's comments about Michael Jackson, then? We'll just have to wait and see, when an official response from Carter and/or his PR team pops up. . . .

UPDATE: Frank Cascio (who attended the same party at Neverland with Aaron Carter) just Tweeted his two cents: "I knew Michael for over 25 year and NEVER once did he use cocaine or suggest to anyone else to use cocaine. Never!!!!"

Read more at ONTD: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tabloid-contributor Daphne Barak....looks like we need to nicely but firmly let this person know that we will not tolerate her continued character assassination of Michael.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

So Aaron never said anything at all?

asdfghjkl;' i hate people .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

mac5k

[BBvideo 425,350:2gdu2580]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOWVAutjEaU[/BBvideo:2gdu2580]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DeaCarvalho"
You must read this:

Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions