I bet Aaron did cocaine with his older brother nick. One of my friends told me that a long time ago one of her friends was hanging out with Nick and partying and he was doing cocaine.
Maybe Aaron made all that stuff up about MJ to cover up for his brother Nick who probably still has problems.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

I don't know why i have the feeling Aaron hides some feelings things in this interview....while asked he moves in his chair looks away.....that's a sign of lying ....or discomfort ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There is a lot of speculation in that interview he did with Daphne. He should know better than to do that. He has no idea and he's allowing that interviewer to make her own assumptions. Shame on him.

I also have to say that if Michael drank "a little bit" around A. Carter, it means nothing. Almost every adult will have a drink or two in a home setting when their family or friends are present. This is absurd and shows again that Michael is being held to a different standard than anyone else. This really has me angry.

Grr....

I'll have to go pray about this. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Exactly.  I hate when people refuse to accept that Michael was an ADULT. Damn. If he wanted to take a drink, good for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
In defence of Aaron Carter, he appears to have said NOTHING derogatory about Michael daphnebarak.homestead.com/AaronCarterMic… I correct. Do same @PerezHilton
2 minutes ago

There is a new clip up...I don't have the equipment to watch the video but here is the headline. The title is misleading. This all makes me very angry and the journalist still hasn't responded to her falsifying the story.

"How I found Michael Jackson on my bed when I woke up... I was 15."

Aaron Carter reveals...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "mac5k"
[BBvideo 425,350:29ftyo44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOWVAutjEaU[/BBvideo:29ftyo44]

Hello people!!!!!

Thank you very much for this video mac5k!!!! After watchig Aaron said what he said,I was like :WHAT IS he talking about?????
How can he believes he is protecting Michael's legacy when he clearly says that he saw WEIRD THINGS happening???????????? Is this boy playing with us or what?????? This video is so confusing,he says he saw weird things but after that he is doing a dedication song to Michael??????? Who can understand this ,because I don't ,lol.
There just one good explanation for this,Like Teddy Riley said:MICHAEL LIVES FOR CONTROVERSY,and he is behind all this.
 I remember very well how he and his brother Nick defended Michael many times after 2005 trial,so this is a total contradiction.Actually the story about the jacket,Michael gave it to him it's kind a hilarious also,becasue is an old story from 2009 resurfaced again.
Here is Aaron in 03.07.09,being funny and hilarious ,just like Michael is  lolol/  mj_bad/ !!!!!!

AARON CARTER - HILARIOUS!
[BBvideo 425,350:29ftyo44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yZ8dtUQx1U[/BBvideo:29ftyo44]

It's very intresting because after he had put this video ,after exact 2 days,on 05.07.09,he gave us another one with this message:

WHEN I FILMED THIS I DIDNT REALIZE HOW CRAZY IT WOULD TURN OUT TO BE, BUT I INTENDED ON THERE BEING A PURPOSE, AND REASON, FOR THIS VIDEO AND THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR YOU JUST HAVE TO OPEN YOUR EYES TO SEE IT! THIS IS ONE OF MY MORE IN DEPTH TRACKS YOU COULD SAY! #AC #MJ

MIND-TEASER
[BBvideo 425,350:29ftyo44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7dPwnlmAmM&nofeather=True[/BBvideo:29ftyo44]

One of the comments written below is:

"Alright, I could be looking far too deeply into this, but I think I know the message behind it. It appears in the video you are beside a mirror or using a mirror effect. Either way, mirror images of yourself. Reflecting off Michael's example, which is saying that changing the world starts within yourself. You have to take a good, long, hard look at yourself before you can decide which direction you want to take if you want to change the world. "Man in the mirror." Am I close?
ACsPositiveFlow Cu 2 (de) ani în urmă

This is what Aaron responded:

ACsPositiveFlow WOW THAT WAS REEALLLY CLOSE ;)
THECRAZYCARTER Cu 2 (de) ani în urmă

The comment I like the most is this:

Aaron is using lighting to create illusions...it looks like two people are arguing.. he is creating puppets out of his shirt. and then he shows us that it is just him (via his smile). at the end it is not weed but a lighting device. The message could be "it's easy to make you believe something that isn't really there"
revival37 Cu 1 an în urmă  

It's all for LOVE !!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

The video MIND-TEASER is lame as hell, hahahaha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Good evening!!!!!!!!!

Finally it's over,Aaron admited today on E Online that Mj didn't gave him drugs!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess it’s complete now: Aaron Carter to be interviewed by E! news on King of Pop story (broadcasts today)

There has been much speculation and many media reports surrounding alleged quotes from singer Aaron Carter on the legendary King of Pop, Michael Jackson. When a reported interview made headlines over alleged quotes from Carter, the singer quickly denied that he had ever said any of the things that he was being quoted as saying. According to a new update made by the singer via Twitter, Aaron Carter will reportedly be featured on E! News today in an interview in which he will be discussing the Michael Jackson story.

Aaron Carter retweeted a message posted by an E! News correspondent, stating: “RT @kenbakernow: Thanks for coming in to @enews and setting record straight @AARONCARTER. Interview airs Wed on the show!“

Here is the video,thank you Aaron ,I knew you miss Michael just the way we do.

P.S. Thank you very much for this news to Themjplace site  ;)
IT'S ALL FOR LOVE!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was very upset when I heard about the statement that Aaron Carter supposedly  made about Michael giving him cocaine, but I watched 'E' tonight and he made a statement that Michael never gave him cocaine and that he was very angry about the lie that was rumored.  He did say that Michael had wine at the house but he never said Michael gave him alcohol and he said that Michael never ever gave him cocaine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Thanks applehead250609!

I was training my high back kick just in case....Aaron will be safe by now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Aaron Carter Backtracks On Michael Jackson Cocaine Story
Aaron Carter, the American singer who rose to fame as a pop and hip-hop star in the late-1990's, has claimed he never told an entertainment reporter Michael Jackson gave him cocaine. Carter stunned fans on Thursday (30th June 2011) when he allegedly told OK Magazine Australia that the late singer offered him drugs and alcohol.

A representative for the singer now tells Tmz.com the report was entirely fabricated and that despite their close relationship, Jackson never offered Carter anything untoward. In the original article written by international journalist Daphne Barak, Carter was quoted as saying, "Yes, (MJ) gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15. As for drugs? He gave me cocaine". Carter also claimed such incidents continued until his mother was forced to phone the police and report the 'Thriller' star. The singer's representative totally denies the veracity of the article, saying, "Nothing was said that was reported". The rep also directed Tmz to a YouTube video of the interview with Barak, which appears to back up Carter's version of events. Although the journalist was approached for a comment, there has so far been no response.

Aaron Carter was controversially considered to be one of Michael Jackson's closest friends. The singer, who passed away in June 2009, was acquitted of child sexual abuse in 2005
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions