use_your_illusionTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
***I don't know if Aaron Carter actually said but here it is.

Aaron Carter Says Michael Jackson Gave Him Cocaine

[img=center:24zthdcs]http://www.okmagazine.com.au/assets/images/article/insider/10116/AaronCarterMain.jpg[/img]

Opening up for the first time about his controversial relationship with Michael Jackson, fellow child star Aaron Carter shares some shocking truths with OK!

On the second anniversary of Michael Jackson’s death, his former friend and confidant, Aaron Carter, 23, has come clean about his close – and controversial – relationship with the pop singer, revealing all to internationally renowned interviewer Daphne Barak during a charity visit to Marbella, Spain.

Exposing their most intimate moments together, Aaron tells OK! how MJ gave him drugs and alcohol when he was just 15.

‘I never talked about it… This is the first time. I do… I miss Michael… I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did… But I was also troubled about what he did to me,’ Aaron says.

When asked whether Michael gave him alcohol, Aaron tells Daphne, ‘Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15.’ As for drugs? ‘He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff… We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behaviour bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police…’

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

all4loveandbelieve

I was just going to post this.. how can he come out now and say that? I do not believe anything this person says. lies all lies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Bastard! Why he accepted jacket from Michael?

The National Enquirer is reporting that Aaron Carter is up in arms with his former manager, Aldo DiSorbo, because he apparently took a crystal-studded jacket that the pop star claims that was given to him by Michael Jackson!
However, DiSorbo claims that this version of events is completely false, and that Aaron borrowed $100,000 from him to help him get his life back on track, and that they both agreed that the jacket was collateral.
He explains:
"I have nothing against Aaron, once he pays the $100,000 he owes me - he can have his jacket back."
Ouch! Guess that's that, then!

Hopefully he got it in writing, and that if this goes to court, there won't be much of a case!

What do U think? Is Aaron telling the truth, or his ex-manager?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

So, now he changes his story? Why now? 2 years after Michael's "death". What's in it for him to lie? What's in it for him to change his story? Hmmm...I don't believe his story that Michael gave him cocaine.

Aaron Carter Bashes Mom, Defends Jacko

By Steve Helling and Marisa Wong

Wednesday November 17, 2004 04:40 PM EST
Aaron Carter Bashes Mom, Defends Jacko | Aaron Carter

Aaron Carter

Ben Van Hook

Teen pop star Aaron Carter is speaking out to PEOPLE about his troubled relationship with his mother and sister – and about his friendship with Michael Jackson.

After Carter's mother Jane told "Access Hollywood" that her son had spent an unsupervised night with Jackson at his Neverland Ranch, and Carter's sister Leslie, 18, implied that drug use may have been involved, Carter told PEOPLE: "I don't do drugs. I didn't do them with Michael Jackson and I don't do them with anyone else."

Carter, 16, had a lot more to say in a frank discussion.

On his mother and sister: "I really don't like being around them. All I hear is 'You need to go on television and make me look better.' I just think, 'Just be my mother, just be my sister.' It's all about money and publicity for them. My last word to (my mother) is that she's the adult, not me. But it seems to be switched around.

On his playdate at Neverland with Jackson, who has been charged with child molestation: "Michael and I have been friends for three years. I went to Neverland for his (45th) birthday bash. We were smashing cake in each other's faces. It was really cool. Until 5 a.m., me, him and Chris Tucker were out on four-wheelers, riding around in the mountains. Nothing happened between me and Michael. We didn't sleep in the same room, we didn't share a bed. We have a normal friendship. There's nothing sexual to it."

On single life after dating Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff: "My career is my girlfriend. I don't consider myself with anybody, but I've been seeing a couple of people. There was a Hawaiian Tropic model I was seeing named Monique. She's really cool. We're just friends now."

On women he's attracted to: "I'm not going to tell you, 'Oh, looks don't matter.' If you don't look good, get away from me!"

On his next career move: "My sound is definitely changing (for an upcoming album). It is going to have more of an R&B vibe with some rock. It's influenced by Craig David, Usher and Justin Timberlake."

Meanwhile, Carter's mother Jane stands by her decision to go on television and question the night her son spent with Jackson.

"I told the truth," she says. "I don't know what happened at Michael Jackson's house, but I was concerned like any parent would be."

Jane does admit to a rift between mother and son: "I don't have a regular phone number for him, I don't see him like I would like to." But she hopes to work things out.

"I will say that I love Aaron with all my heart," says Jane, 45. "I want to be a loving mother to him. I am on his side. I want what's best for him. I know that he may not believe it at this moment, but it is true. I would do anything for him."

Aaron says that there is a fairly easy way to end their family squabble. "I would forgive my mom," he says, "but she's going to have to admit she did some things that were wrong."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I call bullshit! If Michael was all about the innocence of children then why would he corrupt that with drugs and alcohol? The wine reference reminds me of... Jesus juice :/ :( . Honestly I feel like this is Aaron's desperate attempt to call attention to himself when he so obviously can't get it otherwise.

I can't believe I went to his concert when I was nine. He's a traitor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

I wonder how many backstabbers, who were supposed to be MJ's "best firends" are left  to come up with such  disgusting and false stories about Michael :x . To me this is another attention seeker and his story is absolutely B.S. Poor Michael :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

MissG

Aha!, sooooooo........is this guy in Marbella?

Tell me where.....it will look like an accident....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

I can't believe Aaron did that!!!!!!!!!!
I remember a couple of his interview before Michael "died" where he was defending Michael and saying how nice and funny he is. That he is NOT a child molester and that he is not doing anything wrong towards children. Are we sure that Aaron himself said it??? I just can't believe it  pale/ Maybe it's another tabloid sick trash?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

use_your_illusionTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Quote from: "Gema"

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Quote from: "happythoughts"
[glow=red:ooron7fs]I call bullshit! If Michael was all about the innocence of children then why would he corrupt that with drugs and alcohol? The wine reference reminds me of... Jesus juice :/ :( . Honestly I feel like this is Aaron's desperate attempt to call attention to himself when he so obviously can't get it otherwise.[/glow:ooron7fs]

I completely agree!!!!  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Quote from: "Mish1981"
Quote from: "happythoughts"
[glow=red:8o63sseg]I call bullshit! If Michael was all about the innocence of children then why would he corrupt that with drugs and alcohol? The wine reference reminds me of... Jesus juice :/ :( . Honestly I feel like this is Aaron's desperate attempt to call attention to himself when he so obviously can't get it otherwise.[/glow:8o63sseg]

I completely agree!!!!  :evil:

Dear Mr.Carter has found a way to make himself advertising.. :evil:  :(  :x
[fade:8o63sseg]Squalor !!![/fade:8o63sseg][/color]    :shock:

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

101% pure sellout bull-pucky.......he owes that $100,000 (apparently...not even sure of that one)....however, his career is nothing now....he needs money.  Once again Michael is the golden ticket.  Do we know that he's not, "acting" the part?  For some reason I think this report is real.....like I said sellout.  Just sad.

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "use_your_illusion"
Quote from: "Gema"

:lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol: Gema - we'll all meet you there and have a "party". We can play Blue Gangsta as our theme song.

Seriously, the more I think about this the angrier I get. What will happen when MJ returns? Is this going to drag up false suspicions again to where investigations are reopened? Ughh - I hope it's tabloid trash and A. Carter will comes out and denies it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

mdc

I wanna believe it's probably a lie.  The OK rag is now owned by the same person who owns the National Enquirer and we know how truthful they are...NOT!

However, if it IS true and he did say all this... then shame on Aaron. He must have a book or cd coming out to hock and knows it won't sell for shit unless he steps all over MJ like everyone else does. I swear MJ must have the NASA logo tattooed on his back with the caption "Step here to launch your career" written underneath. Assholes and opportunists...the whole lot of them. And he waits til the anniversary of MJ's death to speak out. Yeah right. That's convenient. This rag mag will find itself under a shelf when I go to Walmart tomorrow.  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[BBvideo 425,350:1u9cytlp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlpYJxyO1k4[/BBvideo:1u9cytlp]

I think the boy is on drugs .... he looks kinda' messed up

"Aaron Carter Checks Into Rehab

Aaron Carter has checked into rehab to treat addiction issues, according to E!

The 23-year-old singer and former Dancing with the Stars contestant checked into a facility voluntarily earlier this month to “finally get help.”

Aaron, who has appeared on Celebrity Rehab in 2008, “was struggling recently and needed this,” said the source.

Aaron’s brother Nick has been visiting him constantly between rehearsals for the NKOTBSB tour, which kicks off soon. Nick’s bandmate A.J. McLean also checked into rehab recently."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions