all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

[glow=red:jam95zsw]La Toya Jackson: Michael Was Murdered ... His Kids Have 'Nothing'[/glow:jam95zsw]

La Toya Jackson is convinced her brother Michael was murdered. From the bottom of her heart, murdered. And she knows who did it. The second half of Jackson's memoir, 'Starting Over,' deals with her gradual reconciliation with her famous family, specifically Michael. The outspoken singer-actress pulled no punches when PopEater caught up with her to discuss her controversial theories about the King of Pop's death and her belief that Dr. Conrad Murray was just a "fall guy" in an insidious conspiracy to kill. Why? To attain the bottomless pot of gold that is MJ's song catalog. And who told her this was going to happen? Michael. She tells us she's fighting this fight, even if it's unpopular within her family, because she wants what's best for Michael's three orphans. "Michael always used to say, 'La Toya I want to leave everything to my kids,' and here they have absolutely nothing," she said.
 You think Michael was murdered.
 Yes, I do. I believe that from the bottom of my heart. The people that he told me were going to murder him are behind his murder. They know that. They know who they are. They're controlling his estate now.

(Two people control Michael's estate, executors John Branca and John McClain.)

You believe it was over his publishing catalog.
 That's what he told me. Within a week of his death people he had eradicated from his life completely, came in lurking, asking questions about the catalog, speaking to the attorney who controls the catalog. My brother Michael was clean (when he died), he had no drugs in his system, he was leading a good life. He was unhappy with the way people were treating him. The coroner said there was nothing in him except for the propofol which was pumped in his body and it was enough to kill an elephant.

Dr. Murray was simply the fall guy, there were people behind it. It was a conspiracy and they know that. I want to have a one-on-one with Dr. Murray. I would love to sit down and talk with him.

You say the English tour was fishy.
 First of all he told me he never would do a tour again because he said they would assassinate him if he was on stage. He finally agreed to ten shows which he didn't want to do but he agreed and he wakes up overnight and there's 50 shows and they told him he had to do them. They knew he wasn't capable of them, they knew he wasn't healthy enough. He had a kidney problem, he was extremely thin, he was always freezing. They knew what they were doing. This isn't what I'm thinking, these are facts.

How does your family feel about you saying this?
 When you lose a loved one, everybody is so hurt and there were some that said, 'Oh he's dead, let it be and move on,' but no, I need to find out what happened. My mother and father have always been for me and on my side and telling me they're so proud of me, to keep fighting. I love that, it gives me the tenacity to keep fighting and for his children. Michael always used to say, 'La Toya I want to leave everything to my kids,' and here they have absolutely nothing.
How are his children doing?
 They're doing very well thank you. I'm very proud of them. It was my mother's decision to unmask them. She felt like she wanted them to be normal. However I understand why Michael did it. He wanted his kids to have the freedom to go out and not be recognized when they weren't with him.

I just want to add something how can the children have nothing? I do not understand that part... All the millions he has done after his supposedly death, and I am so positive that he did leave good money once he faked his death to his mother and children. This is all BS LATOYA  is a good actress. blessings
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

RK

At last a specific answer. The people controlling his estate.
Thankyou for not skirting around the answer this time LaToya.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
[glow=red:34eeu9r6]La Toya Jackson: Michael Was Murdered ... His Kids Have 'Nothing'[/glow:34eeu9r6]

La Toya Jackson is convinced her brother Michael was murdered. From the bottom of her heart, murdered. And she knows who did it.  You think Michael was murdered.
 Yes, I do. I believe that from the bottom of my heart. The people that he told me were going to murder him are behind his murder. They know that. They know who they are. They're controlling his estate now.

OK LADY. NAME THEM TO THE DA!! WHY ARE YOU OK WITH ONLY INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER CHARGES AND GO TO THE COURT LIKE A FOOL TO "SEEK JUSTICE"! THAT IS NOT GOING TO BE JUSTICE TO MJ IF HE WAS MURDERED. WHO ARE THEY? WHY YOU ARE HIDING THEM, HOW COME JACKSONS DO NOT FIGHT AGAINST THEM.....WTF!

[Dr. Murray was simply the fall guy, there were people behind it. It was a conspiracy and they know that. I want to have a one-on-one with Dr. Murray. I would love to sit down and talk with him.

JUST NOW! SHE BETTER WAIT FOR ANOTHER 2 YEARS THEN TALK TO MURRAY ABOUT WHO ORDERED HIM TO KILL MJ. I WOULD WANT TO KILL CONRAD NOT TALK TO  HIM. YOU MIGHT WANT TO TAKE HIM ALSO TO DINNER TO TALK. afraid/
 BESIDES, SHE CAN'T TALK WITH THE DEFENDAND ONCE HE HAS LAWYER & I AM SURE SHE KNOWS THAT.

First of all he told me he never would do a tour again because he said they would assassinate him if he was on stage. He finally agreed to ten shows which he didn't want to do but he agreed and he wakes up overnight and there's 50 shows and they told him he had to do them. They knew he wasn't capable of them, they knew he wasn't healthy enough. He had a kidney problem, he was extremely thin, he was always freezing. They knew what they were doing. This isn't what I'm thinking, these are facts.

EXACTLY. THAT'S WHY WE KNOW WHY MICHAEL NEEDED TO HOAX HIS DEATH. SOMEBODY'S AUTOPSY SAYS THE DISEASED IS OVERALL HEALTHY.

When you lose a loved one, everybody is so hurt and there were some that said, 'Oh he's dead, let it be and move on,' but no, I need to find out what happened.

WHEN????? WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THE TRUTH FOR 2 YEARS, SHE HAS NOT EVEN STARTED YET...?

They're doing very well thank you. I'm very proud of them. It was my mother's decision to unmask them. She felt like she wanted them to be normal. However I understand why Michael did it. He wanted his kids to have the freedom to go out and not be recognized when they weren't with him.

LIE! MICHAEL UNMASKED KIDS BEFORE HIS "DEATH".

I just want to add something how can the children have nothing? I do not understand that part... All the millions he has done after his supposedly death, and I am so positive that he did leave good money once he faked his death to his mother and children. This is all BS LATOYA  is a good actress. blessings

SHE PROBABLY TRIES TO PROTECT KIDS PRESENTING THEM POOR KIDS WHO HAVE NOTHING.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
So who wants the catalogue but Sony? And Branca and the other are Sony's hand in this.
Is it so unbelievable?

Yes the kids inherit everything but for the moment the estate has the control of it when when the dust settles the estate could do whatever to declare it broken and forced to sell and who's the buyer? Sony of course.

The worst scenario...I hope it's not true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
[glow=red:u871wlis]La Toya Jackson: Michael Was Murdered ... His Kids Have 'Nothing'[/glow:u871wlis]

La Toya Jackson is convinced her brother Michael was murdered. From the bottom of her heart, murdered. And she knows who did it. The second half of Jackson's memoir, 'Starting Over,' deals with her gradual reconciliation with her famous family, specifically Michael. The outspoken singer-actress pulled no punches when PopEater caught up with her to discuss her controversial theories about the King of Pop's death and her belief that Dr. Conrad Murray was just a "fall guy" in an insidious conspiracy to kill. Why? To attain the bottomless pot of gold that is MJ's song catalog. And who told her this was going to happen? Michael. She tells us she's fighting this fight, even if it's unpopular within her family, because she wants what's best for Michael's three orphans. "Michael always used to say, 'La Toya I want to leave everything to my kids,' and here they have absolutely nothing," she said.
 You think Michael was murdered.

(Two people control Michael's estate, executors John Branca and John McClain.)

You believe it was over his publishing catalog.
 That's what he told me. Within a week of his death people he had eradicated from his life completely, came in lurking, asking questions about the catalog, speaking to the attorney who controls the catalog. My brother Michael was clean (when he died), he had no drugs in his system, he was leading a good life. He was unhappy with the way people were treating him. [highlight=#ffff00:u871wlis]The coroner said there was nothing in him except for the propofol which was pumped in his body and it was enough to kill an elephant.[/highlight:u871wlis]

Dr. Murray was simply the fall guy, there were people behind it. It was a conspiracy and they know that. I want to have a one-on-one with Dr. Murray. I would love to sit down and talk with him.

When you lose a loved one, everybody is so hurt and there were some that said, 'Oh he's dead, let it be and move on,' but no, I need to find out what happened. My mother and father have always been for me and on my side and telling me they're so proud of me, to keep fighting. I love that, it gives me the tenacity to keep fighting and for his children. Michael always used to say, 'La Toya I want to leave everything to my kids,' and here they have absolutely nothing.

I could definitely be wrong because it was so long ago, but, didn't a doctor do an interview with Larry King saying that Propofol doesn't stay in the system? Didn't this same doctor say that considering the amount Murray was thought to give him, it wouldn't of lasted more then a few minutes, that is hardly enough for an elephant! So, if my memory serves me correctly then she yet again is lying!

I mentioned this in another thread but I'll say it again, Michael brought Branca back after so many years. Now as many of you know when he worked for Michael before, Dileo also worked for him, coincidence? I think not! During the years these to gentlemen worked for Michael just happen to be during the time that the speculation of Michael buying the Elephant Man bones, and the speculation that Michael slept in a chamber. Now, Michael along with the help of Branca and Dileo pulled off the small hoaxes and fed the media. Did it back fire in a sense yes but he still did it and while I want to think that it was Michael's idea, he got assistance from both of them. Does anyone else think it's weird that both of those men were brought back if Michael was done with both of them? I don't and honestly it makes perfect sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
They say the propofol in his system was not enough to kill a man and LaToya says it was enough to kill an elephant. Contradiction is everywhere. But this is the first time we're getting names from the family. They blame the estate hmmm... I remember Teddy saying the estate is evil.  afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Branca & McClain have ALWAYS been suspect to me.  From that I have never waivered and won’t until they prove me wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Branca & McClain have ALWAYS been suspect to me.  From that I have never waivered and won’t until they prove me wrong.

along with deiter weisner.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

"They knew he wasn't capable of them, they knew he wasn't healthy enough. He had a kidney problem, he was extremely thin, he was always freezing."

Hmm, wasn't healthy enough and was extremely thin? Is she helping Murray's team :?:

By the way I've never heard of Michael having kidney problems...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
"They knew he wasn't capable of them, they knew he wasn't healthy enough. He had a kidney problem, he was extremely thin, he was always freezing."

Hmm, wasn't healthy enough and was extremely thin? Is she helping Murray's team :?:

Who is "he"?
As long as we do not KNOW who "they" are talking about and as long as we only ASSUME "they" are talking about the Michael we knew, they may say whatever they want and it will never be a lie.

When you have created a fictional character (a brand is a fictional item: for a Butterfinger it's a candy bar, for MJJ it's a singing, dancing and producing man who is an artist) you may add any characteristics you want to that protagonist to make it/him known to the public eye. There's an exterior shell (yellow foil with blue text for the Butterfinger bar, elegant suits reminding of uniforms or innovative youngster's apparel for MJJ). There are inner values to the brand like caramel or chocolate or humble perfection. Then we may add individual taste: so sweet, so gentle, so crispy, so seducing, so irresistable and what else we may apply (in our wildest dreams). However, it's us making that addendum, not others. Marketing only proposes what they think we should label and think of the product. In the end it's us who thinks of a fine confiserie store with Austrian ambiance and not of a sweets plant, production line #17, morning shift, lot 21134, best before date August 29, 2014.

As to MJJ, everybody feels entitled to tell the world that Michael was looking like this and did that and not this and that he'd pee in a cup and was frail, in terrible shape and was not healthy. Then again he was in great shape, passed tests and did outperform.
In the first place, we wanted to believe the family members, right? Then it got confusing as they would tell us contadicting stories. Then we would cling to twitter accounts that promised to be ones of Michael's kids.
Subsequently, we would find out one day or the other that those twitter accounts most likely could not be attributed to Michael's kids.
So we would jump to books, videos, documentations, reality shows, interviews, articles, commentaries, publications, sum-ups and everything else that would somehow be born to daylight about Michael.
Still one could believe that everybody was talking about at least 2 different Michael's - so contradicting were the statements.

The point is, if the family is helping Michael, the family will be helping planting as many woods and fogs as they can.
The more trees, the smaller the chance one would find the one.
The more details are getting in the air about all kinds of possible trees, the less one may identify the one.
That's why we see so many publications and books getting out into public.
I'm not saying every author wants to create fog on intention but in fact he/she is doing that.
In the moment we read all these different stories, we read about the past and how the authors perceived the encounters. THIS is the biggest hiding fog for Michael: the publications are about the past and don't have anything to do with his presence today.

I don't think that the family has a memory like a salad spinner and that they are talking no matter what just to talk.
They are adding no matter what to an already existing brand character to make the true person the least identifiable.
It's like colouring a paper bag as if it were a cotton bag. And the next day, it's canvas. LOL
And the best is: it's a merry-go-round. We've had all those variants over and over again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"

Who is "he"?
As long as we do not KNOW who "they" are talking about and as long as we only ASSUME "they" are talking about the Michael we knew, they may say whatever they want and it will never be a lie.

When you have created a fictional character (a brand is a fictional item: for a Butterfinger it's a candy bar, for MJJ it's a singing, dancing and producing man who is an artist) you may add any characteristics you want to that protagonist to make it/him known to the public eye. There's an exterior shell (yellow foil with blue text for the Butterfinger bar, elegant suits reminding of uniforms or innovative youngster's apparel for MJJ). There are inner values to the brand like caramel or chocolate or humble perfection. Then we may add individual taste: so sweet, so gentle, so crispy, so seducing, so irresistable and what else we may apply (in our wildest dreams). However, it's us making that addendum, not others. Marketing only proposes what they think we should label and think of the product. In the end it's us who thinks of a fine confiserie store with Austrian ambiance and not of a sweets plant, production line #17, morning shift, lot 21134, best before date August 29, 2014.

As to MJJ, everybody feels entitled to tell the world that Michael was looking like this and did that and not this and that he'd pee in a cup and was frail, in terrible shape and was not healthy. Then again he was in great shape, passed tests and did outperform.
In the first place, we wanted to believe the family members, right? Then it got confusing as they would tell us contadicting stories. Then we would cling to twitter accounts that promised to be ones of Michael's kids.
Subsequently, we would find out one day or the other that those twitter accounts most likely could not be attributed to Michael's kids.
So we would jump to books, videos, documentations, reality shows, interviews, articles, commentaries, publications, sum-ups and everything else that would somehow be born to daylight about Michael.
Still one could believe that everybody was talking about at least 2 different Michael's - so contradicting were the statements.

The point is, if the family is helping Michael, the family will be helping planting as many woods and fogs as they can.
The more trees, the smaller the chance one would find the one.
The more details are getting in the air about all kinds of possible trees, the less one may identify the one.
That's why we see so many publications and books getting out into public.
I'm not saying every author wants to create fog on intention but in fact he/she is doing that.
In the moment we read all these different stories, we read about the past and how the authors perceived the encounters. THIS is the biggest hiding fog for Michael: the publications are about the past and don't have anything to do with his presence today.

I don't think that the family has a memory like a salad spinner and that they are talking no matter what just to talk.
They are adding no matter what to an already existing brand character to make the true person the least identifiable.
It's like colouring a paper bag as if it were a cotton bag. And the next day, it's canvas. LOL
And the best is: it's a merry-go-round. We've had all those variants over and over again.

I try to find the truth, but thats your hiding place.
Great post, I completely agree. The family are trying to make us even doubt if Michael is really alive. The more they try to convince us he is dead, the more we dig and the more we dedicate ourselves to something real. Those who believe Michael better have a good reason for all of this, exposing the bad guys while getting your life back is a good enough reason for me. Were these 'bad guys' trying to 'assassinate' him, I'm not too sure but the hoax is a means to expose the crooks who may not be murderers but are still nasty grimey criminals
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi Grace,
I hope you are right and LaToya is helping Michael. If he is alive I'm sure she is. But if he is gone, then maybe she just wants to make money, selling her book, her cosmetics etc.
Well, I don't know the Jackson family that much, so anything is possible IMO.

"THIS is the biggest hiding fog for Michael: the publications are about the past and don't have anything to do with his presence today."
I guess the press would write only about Michael's past without the family's contradicting, "fog creating" statements too. What could they write about his presence? They don't even write about the possibility of the hoax too often... I guess it doesn't sell good, otherwise they would write about it.

I have to admit that I haven't thought too much about the advantage of creating a fog around Michael. Not that I don't see that the family is doing exactly what you are talking about (contradictions after contradictions) - I just don't see the point. And I guess even though I could speculate about it, I could never be sure what it is. They are good (the Jacksons), they are creating a great fog, so we cannot see clearly - but do all the family members help Michael or some of them care only about themselves? How can we know? Confusing people can have many advantages, I'm sure, I just don't know who will have the profit and what kind of profit.
Anyway I just wondered why it can be good for Michael that LaToya said he was extremely thin. I don't spend too much time trying to find it out because I don't think I can. I just wanted to highlight it as her newest strange statement.
I simply just wait what will happen. But time works against the Jackson family - the later Michael comes back, the more reason we will have not to trust his family if they continue confusing us like this. Just my opinion.
The fog will only disappear if Michael comes back - until then we cannot see the truth either. We can make theories but we cannot be sure if we are right or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, Grace, indeed ... WHO is HE?

I guess La Toya writes about the person, not the "character" or "persona" of MJ. And there are hints what might have happened to him (not actually indicating a hoax, though).

We should not immediately bar her suggestions from anything ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

Eh, I'm starting to lose faith. Again.

This happens once in a while, - I just don't know what to do anymore. You know what? I'll just stick to this; if it happens, then it happens. I'm not going to waste my life waiting for something to happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions