suspicious mind

Re: TIAI June 25
July 20, 2011, 12:04:09 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
Hey guys....

I thought I'd post some thoughts here....there are some brilliant minds here.  I need some help with this train of thought....hoping someone might jump on board, lol.

I have been thinking this Rupert Murdoch thing is bigger than all heck.  It reaches into many different, dark corners of so-called journalism/media.  You can google what he owns...it's astounding.  Here a link to one site that lists many:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In the world of media...he can dominate.  I have found that he is member of the Order of St. Gregory. a Catholic knighthood:

and might lose it:

It was in January 1998:

Murdoch claims not to be very religious, however, his wife is catholic:

His current wife is interesting...he married her 17 days after his divorce from Anna......on June 25,1999.
Interesting:

Now, that all set the stage for my thought train:

1) I can't help but think there is a link to Tommy Mottola (Universal Music Group/Casablanca Records??)
2) Is the link to Mottola a bad one...or was Mottola onto something about Murdoch?
3) The knighthood thing is extremely interesting to me.  There is talk of him being Jewish, being Catholic, not being anything.  The Order of St. Gregory is interesting to read about:

4) Is there a link to some of the medals/ribbons that Michael wore during the trial...they are similar to the Order's medals...you can see it in above links.

5) Murdoch's News of the World is the one that published the deathbed picture:

6) Since when does a state thank a religion?

7) Here is my million dollar thought.....
Is there a link between Michael's accusations and Murdoch?  In order to shed light away from the Catholic church's own scandals at the time (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) did Murdoch knowingly set up Michael in the media and public's eyes?  Was it for knighthood?  A promise to the church?  He certainly had the means to set him up....the church, the state, the media empire at his call.  Was he the crux of it all?  Did Murdoch enable the media to run with wild accusations about Michael?  

Anyways....that's a start.
I have tried to summarize things here.....sorry for the long, rambling post.
I'd appreciate any feedback, thoughts...TS, that includes you!  We all have different thoughts and opinions...it's only together that we are strong enough to face the adversity of belief.  Being a beLIEver means more than just believing in a death hoax.  It means you are in it for the long haul....believing in Michael and his family.

I wish you all nothing but the best blessings always!
LOVE

[highlight=#ff0000:35s2gge5]note to check out further when i have more time[/highlight:35s2gge5]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 20, 2011, 01:57:02 PM

Those are just a few links to Elvis related sites/articles....there is too much to post.

Some other random Murdoch things:

I think these are really interesting articles about Murdoch...they might belong on some other thread as well:

OK...that's just a few links to things....back to the Elvis connection.  Murdoch helped publish a scandalous book about Elvis..."Elvis What Happened?".....a few days later Elvis is found dead.  Murdoch is thinking he hit gold, right?  His papers go crazy with stories.  Can't you see Michael being furious because of the pain it caused Lisa?  I can totally see him back in 1977 planning on taking Murdoch down.  It took until now to do so.....bit by bit, Murdoch is crumbling.  Murdoch got wind of Michael's intentions towards him....and hit him with the first round of allegations.  When they didn't stick, Murdoch hit him again with the 2005 trial allegations.  It would explain the looks on Michael's face at times.  To me, when I watch the videos of the courthouse arrivals etc. Michael seems to have something like this on his mind.  He knew he was being set up....and by who. It's an enormous real-life chess game between them.  I have a feeling Michael's hoax is a checkmate to Murdoch.  One of the articles mentions how Murdoch changed the cover of the Post with a red stripe in the earlier days of taking it over.  It wouldn't surprise me if Michael's armbands were really an inside reminder to Murdoch that he's coming for him.  I know the reason Michael has stated he wore the armbands and all.  However, perhaps the red ones were reserved just for Murdoch.  
Lisa was almost right when she told us Michael worried about, "ending up like her father".  However, I firmly believe Michael has out-thought the media giants of the world.  I hope it comes with a comeback for Michael. However, if he's happy and content with life...that's good enough for me.  If Michael were here, I'd tell him to look at the stars in the night sky and dance under the moon, I'll Be There.  

Blessings to you Michael.....
LOVE Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2011, 03:33:06 PM
Wishing Star, was it not stated somewhere that Michael met Elvis and had a conversation with him. Who knows what they discussed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2011, 03:46:52 PM
Hey Lemonbread904.....

Have a beautiful day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
July 21, 2011, 03:32:07 AM
Does anyone think Elvis might not be alive any more...like maybe he died recently?

I also wonder if MJ met with Elvis after he "died".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Its her

July 21, 2011, 05:58:11 AM
Quote from: use_your_illusion
Does anyone think Elvis might not be alive any more...like maybe he died recently?

Wouldn't that be too convenient? <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:15:53 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
July 21, 2011, 06:19:57 AM
Quote from: Its her

It reminds me of Chandler..could he still be alive.
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:16:09 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

July 21, 2011, 09:17:40 AM

I thought of that so many times.....about Elvis (Chandler too.....)...but Elvis is what really makes me think.
I keep going over all that we saw...the ambulance, the helicopter, the memorial, funeral......things just do not add up to be Michael.  But, what a tribute to the King of rock 'n roll....I think it's too far fetched for me.  But, interesting to think about.  Is that straight jacket laying about anywhere  <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->  <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

Blessings
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:16:27 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

July 21, 2011, 10:04:25 AM

You may be onto something, there. #1, MJ would have HAD to have gotten permission from the King, for his only daughter's hand in marriage(even though it wasn't really his to give, there was a risk, hooking up with someone certain ignorant people think is a pedophile and other scary people want to kill...I imagine they had that  <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> "father/son in law talk" , even if only by telephone. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ).

#2, I think it kind of suspicious, that a sworn, vicious enemy such as Evan Chandler, would decide to fall on his own sword on the MOST serious hoax date he could have POSSIBLY picked, the V for Vendetta Day, November 5th. I mean did you all READ what he said about Michael Jackson??? Did you read what he planned to DO to him????? So...he gets his wish, sort of---even though MJ isn't ruined per se, he seems to be all broken and anesthetizing himself, nightly, the rest of his life AS IF he is-------
Why ISN'T Chandler fiendishly delighted, partying gleefully?????????????????

Because. He is not a REAL bad guy and not really dead. That stuff he wrote about ruining MJ was SO creepy and evil---it HAD to be some kind of novel he was writing. A GRAPHIC novel, where the enemies are [shadow=blue:28h2evxx]out of this world, over the top, EVIL[/shadow:28h2evxx]
. <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->  And, what's with this secretly taping people???? Isn't that a creepy recurring theme with regard to MJ???????????  <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->  <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->  <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> (Glenda tapes <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ --> , Shmuley tapes <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ -->)

I tried to say I smelled a rat about this, before, but the thread got locked. more and more I regard this story as truth, less and less. (As in the movie, The sixth Sense":) I see (Faked) dead people...MORE than 2. <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->  <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->  <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->  <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->  <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->

<!-- l -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- l -->

<!-- l -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- l -->

Just saying. Is anything we heard the last two years, TRUE? <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ --> [/color][/b]
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:17:13 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

bec

July 21, 2011, 10:21:56 AM
Yes I have a very hard time wrapping my brain around Chandler suicide on 11/5... a very hard time. This is one of the few events of the last 2 years that I have been completely unable to explain away in any manner, shape, or form. There is no logical answer, there is no rational explanation, it is completely and utterly mysterious to me...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MissG

July 21, 2011, 10:28:28 AM
Chandler killing himself makes sense if he felt guilty for his actions. Jermaine Jackson said something similar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

bec

July 21, 2011, 10:39:08 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Chandler killing himself makes sense if he felt guilty for his actions. Jermaine Jackson said something similar.

Yes... but on 11/5? What's the chances...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MissG

July 21, 2011, 10:40:38 AM
Quote from: "bec"

i don´t get you...what do you want to say?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

bec

July 21, 2011, 10:50:11 AM
Quote from: "bec"

i don´t get you...what do you want to say?

What are the chances that Chandler, the one guy who you could finger point as being responsible for the chain reaction of events that caused Michael such misery for over a decade and led ultimately to the trial of his life where he was falsely accused of horrific crimes against children... have killed himself on V for Vendetta day?

That's insane. Just totally insane. 11/5 should mean little to anyone who isn't in MJ's corner. It's Vendetta day, not Guilty Conscience day. It's a massive mind fuck.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MissG

July 21, 2011, 11:02:03 AM
So, someone shot the guy? is that what you are saying?
Makes sense as well, but, who did it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal