No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I met a guy outside Carolwood about 4 nights ago from Canada and he showed me pics of him inside Neverland, he said he went in the bedroom, closet, dance studio, recording studio and watched this is it in MJs theature. He said he has a 10% belief MJ is alive, cuz he thought MJ was at Neverland but now is not so sure.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

suspicious mind

Quote from: "becca26"
I met a guy outside Carolwood about 4 nights ago from Canada and he showed me pics of him inside Neverland, he said he went in the bedroom, closet, dance studio, recording studio and watched this is it in MJs theature. He said he has a 10% belief MJ is alive, cuz he thought MJ was at Neverland but now is not so sure.

any possibility of your going there yourself?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "becca26"

any possibility of your going there yourself?

I want to but I left my car in florida so I will have to wait till I get a car. My MJ friends out here don't want to travel that far, it a 2 and half hour drive. I would if I had my wheels.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Hi Becca - was the person you met Larry Nimmer? Or the other guy who was specifically invited by Tom Barrack? Larry Nimmer did an interview where he described how he was able to go see Neverland and his experience, which he describes beautifully. In that interview he said that some of the statues have been put back, the inside gate (without the name Neverland) was returned as well as some of the animals (goats, pigs, Llamas and deer - some who were sick, according to Larry). He said the place was well groomed and the staff was the same as when Michael was there. He also said the buildings were empty.

I also believe Neverland is going to rise from the ashes and I can't wait. I do believe though that certain enemies need to be taken care of before it's safe for Michael and his children to return home in peace.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

No I don't believe that was the name, he had been emailing back and fourth with the co owners of Neverland and that is how he got to go in. Luck dude, he also said the tree is blocked off in a way where you can't clumb it :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal