Sarahli

Re: TIAI June 23
June 24, 2011, 09:13:48 AM
Wohoooo a redirect!  <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> 

Good to "see" you TS ... now we want an entire post with a full length explanation of why you were absent for so long! LOL ....a never satisfied believer I am  <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

[fade:2bu37rpc]God bless you TS.[/fade:2bu37rpc]

<!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:56:56 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

sandythyme

June 24, 2011, 09:22:59 AM
Thanks TS!  It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!  I feel like dancing!!!! penguin/  michael-jackson/ Take care, love to all and especially to you TS!  party/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2011, 09:23:29 AM
What an absolutely great way to start the day...something so simple, yet means so much! Thanks TS...hope to hear from you again real soon  beerchug

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

suspicious mind

June 24, 2011, 09:29:31 AM
Quote from: "Steph22"
mh I don't get it. I'm sorry for being stupid. How do we know TS is back here? Did he post? I checked all over the forum and didn't see any post by him?! A new redirect? Or am I just misunderstanding something?  :?:  :?:  :?:

ok guys i thought no more redirects until after the bam  :? thought that was the purpose of ts comments to just sort of hang out until then . do i have it wrong? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sarahli

June 24, 2011, 09:40:31 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
mh I don't get it. I'm sorry for being stupid. How do we know TS is back here? Did he post? I checked all over the forum and didn't see any post by him?! A new redirect? Or am I just misunderstanding something?  :?:  :?:  :?:

ok guys i thought no more redirects until after the bam  :? thought that was the purpose of ts comments to just sort of hang out until then . do i have it wrong? :?

I think that TS said "most probably" which leaves room for doing whatever needs to be done when necessary...  geek/  I think that TS saw a need again, people were so sad because "he left" so maybe it's his way to say 'Hi" I'm still watchin' ... or maybe there's more to come?  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

June 24, 2011, 09:42:17 AM
I was so happy with this redirect!  penguin/  party/
I knew you would be here in June, TS, because you have been since February.
I hope good news with your posts. We need to cheer us up.

Thanks, TS.   bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

June 24, 2011, 10:14:03 AM
I have a question.....

When I go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login the redirect I see also includes some of TheMoonIsDancing post :

"Re: QUESTIONS FOR TS
Post Number:#81  by TheMoonIsDancing » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:29 pm

suspicious mind wrote:
TheMoonIsDancing wrote:
Le Papillon Bleu wrote:
D.S.=Detective Sneddon
T.S.=Tom Sneddon

I doubt our TS is THAT TS   . If he is, we're in big trouble.  

hi there moon. any chance you have the speech your signature pic is from?"

(It also has TheMoonIsDancing's reply of the video in question...can someone embed this for me  :oops: )

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Does anyone else get this when they go to the redirect?  Bec....not trying to steal thunder, please forgive my question.....nothing but love for you!   ;)
I feel like this redirect is a combination of two threads.....from what I see.  Unless, for some reason my screen is showing more.....

TheMoonIsDancing..........what a great video.  When was this?  It must have been recently.  His style/look is close to the o2 press conference.  In the beginning of the video I hear that same little giggle.  Not to mention a helicopter is in use....the flower dump connection?  

Anyways......great to see TIAI redirected....and the adventure continues.............
Much LOVE and many Blessings,
Wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2011, 10:34:18 AM
Thought I'd pop by TIAI since it's so close to MJ's 2nd "Death" anniversary, how pleasantly surprised to see TS's redirect.  elvis_/

At your own time!  penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 24, 2011, 10:45:21 AM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
I have a question.....

When I go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login the redirect I see also includes some of TheMoonIsDancing post :

"Re: QUESTIONS FOR TS
Post Number:#81  by TheMoonIsDancing » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:29 pm

suspicious mind wrote:
TheMoonIsDancing wrote:
Le Papillon Bleu wrote:
D.S.=Detective Sneddon
T.S.=Tom Sneddon

I doubt our TS is THAT TS   . If he is, we're in big trouble.  

hi there moon. any chance you have the speech your signature pic is from?"

(It also has TheMoonIsDancing's reply of the video in question...can someone embed this for me  :oops: )

Does anyone else get this when they go to the redirect?  Bec....not trying to steal thunder, please forgive my question.....nothing but love for you!   ;)
I feel like this redirect is a combination of two threads.....from what I see.  Unless, for some reason my screen is showing more.....

TheMoonIsDancing..........what a great video.  When was this?  It must have been recently.  His style/look is close to the o2 press conference.  In the beginning of the video I hear that same little giggle.  Not to mention a helicopter is in use....the flower dump connection?  

Anyways......great to see TIAI redirected....and the adventure continues.............
Much LOVE and many Blessings,
Wishingstar

wishingstar. i think they have said before that the redirect is always just the first on at the top or whatever. but looking at the video i am wondering about this particular body guard. he seems like a mother hen all the time and you can just see in his face that he is anxious .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

June 24, 2011, 11:01:50 AM

you are not the only one, I am searching lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 24, 2011, 11:18:13 AM
Me either....I don't see ONE thing that you all are saying is good, or TS or a re-direct.  I want to be happy too and reassured that we haven't reached the end.  I'm just trying to stay busy with my new house and new dobermans...but, Michael is out there, to me, and I'm feeling like I'm neglecting him, or givng up.  So, if you all know something that I can't see, that some of us can't see...I'd LOVE some new hope <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:54:52 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2011, 11:27:44 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

you are not the only one, I am searching lol

Hey there.....
It has to do with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
if you go to it, the link for it take you to Bec's (maybe part of TheMoonIsDancing as well?) comment on Questions For TS....it's a re-direct to that post.  
It would seem that TS did a re-direct to Bec's post.....TS/TS Comments are one and the same. Here is a part of
TIAI 6.5...Souza has had that thread up on the Index page for awhile:

From TS's TIAI 6.5:

"Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help. But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.

I will be watching, and if anyone wants to make a serious attempt at the $999 reward: I will certainly either respond to it or else send the money; but they must be serious calculations. Other than that, I am not obligated to do any redirects or posts; it is my own choice, and no amount of complaints or anything else is going to force me to post again. If I have been wrong on anything, time will tell. And if I’ve been right, time will also tell—the truth will prevail.

Instead of doing a whole new post: I may on a rare occasion make a comment or two in a thread that was posted by someone else (and probably redirect to that comment, so people will who are following TIAI will see it). But redirects will not be daily anymore; those who still don’t accept TIAI/TS probably never will, no matter what I redirect to or whatever I write in a post, so there’ really s no point.

The hoax doesn’t rely only on TS anyway; as many have said, they believed in the hoax before TS ever posted anything. In fact, don’t you think there is good reason why I didn’t post any new thread—or even make a comment in an existing thread—until more than two months after the “death”? If I had posted immediately after 6-25-2009, then people could claim that TS is the reason for believing in the hoax; but it did not happen this way, for a good reason."

Hope this helps.....if not PM me, I will try to explain better.....I hope I can....it can be SO confusing at times.  Please don't ever say you're stupid....you are not at all.  So many times I have felt so lost!!!!  It's an amazing adventure....glad you are here!!!!  
Blessings to you always!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

June 24, 2011, 11:48:15 AM
Nice surprise! Thanks TS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2011, 11:53:45 AM
I still don't get it...

Is TS the admin of this site?
Why all the buzz about him?
You believe he is MJ or connected to him somehow?

hmm... Most likely just an admin or forum admin or something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2011, 11:54:34 AM
If you look in the address bar at the ACTUAL address that thisisalsoit.com redirects to, it says the following:

This is redirecting to a specific post.... post #80 in that thread is #335944 (just click on the post and you will see the exact same address come up)

The only reason why we also see the following post is because bec's post is not very long. :-)

So TS is redirecting to that specific post.

The reason why we are excited is because we have gotten confirmation on a few things...

1. TS will be back
2. TS is still reading the boards and is definitely reading the questions for TS thread
3. TS has not disappeared off the face of the earth but is watching

And with that.... CUE THE MUSIC!  lolol/

[BBvideo 425,350:owkb5m5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY[/BBvideo:owkb5m5o]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions