Re: TIAI June 23
June 24, 2011, 12:02:36 PM
Quote from: "MadneZ"
I still don't get it...

Is TS the admin of this site?
Why all the buzz about him?
You believe he is MJ or connected to him somehow?

hmm... Most likely just an admin or forum admin or something.

Here's more info on TS and Thisisalsoit (TIAI)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here are all of TS's posts.... very long read but will fill you in on the journey.

Hope this helps!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2011, 12:09:40 PM
I'm pretty sure this redirect has a double-meaning.

Especially when we remember that lately some things have made people lose faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

June 24, 2011, 12:18:24 PM
Thank you lilwendy!
Now I understand how addresses work etc.
(it was nice to see that Japan visit video...a great reminder of Michael's loving heart ;))

Have a beautiful day!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2011, 12:31:54 PM
Hey there.....
It has to do with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
if you go to it, the link for it take you to Bec's (maybe part of TheMoonIsDancing as well?) comment on Questions For TS....it's a re-direct to that post.
It would seem that TS did a re-direct to Bec's post.....TS/TS Comments are one and the same. Here is a part of
TIAI 6.5...Souza has had that thread up on the Index page for awhile:

Thank you so much wishingstar. I knew who TS was, I jsut didn't get the redirect/couldn't find it. lol. Must have been a blond momenet :P

blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

June 24, 2011, 12:34:44 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "Steph22"
mh I don't get it. I'm sorry for being stupid. How do we know TS is back here? Did he post? I checked all over the forum and didn't see any post by him?! A new redirect? Or am I just misunderstanding something?  :?:  :?:  :?:

you are not the only one, I am searching lol

Yes , it's a new redirect ! ;)
He redirected to bec's post, which says TS will be back.  albino/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

June 24, 2011, 01:05:44 PM
Quote from: wishingstar
Quote from: all4loveandbelieve
Quote from: Steph22
mh I don't get it. I'm sorry for being stupid. How do we know TS is back here? Did he post? I checked all over the forum and didn't see any post by him?! A new redirect? Or am I just misunderstanding something?  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

you are not the only one, I am searching lol

Hey there.....
It has to do with <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

I think my problem is, when I click on this link...it takes me to one of our topics here in MJDHI.  I want to know where we get to This Is Also It.  Is it a site or does TS just post within OUR site?  If he is posting in our site under the topic of TIAI then why re-direct as it is just another topic.  And where is it listed under active topics or new topics so that any of us could've seen it or can now find it?
WHERE was it whenever someone spotted it? 
I find nothing that says it came from TS and I can't find a site for TIAI.  I can find bec's comment, but nothing coming from TS or TIAI sending us to bec's comment.  Yes, I see that Souza on the index page, but is that from Souza or TS, and from TS, why no one or Souza with a thread so we could discuss it?
I'm just NOT seeing where this or anything came from TS and I really want to... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

if you go to it, the link for it take you to Bec's (maybe part of TheMoonIsDancing as well?) comment on Questions For TS....it's a re-direct to that post. 
It would seem that TS did a re-direct to Bec's post.....TS/TS Comments are one and the same. Here is a part of
TIAI 6.5...Souza has had that thread up on the Index page for awhile:

From TS's TIAI 6.5:

"Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help. But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.

I will be watching, and if anyone wants to make a serious attempt at the $999 reward: I will certainly either respond to it or else send the money; but they must be serious calculations. Other than that, I am not obligated to do any redirects or posts; it is my own choice, and no amount of complaints or anything else is going to force me to post again. If I have been wrong on anything, time will tell. And if I’ve been right, time will also tell—the truth will prevail.

Instead of doing a whole new post: I may on a rare occasion make a comment or two in a thread that was posted by someone else (and probably redirect to that comment, so people will who are following TIAI will see it). But redirects will not be daily anymore; those who still don’t accept TIAI/TS probably never will, no matter what I redirect to or whatever I write in a post, so there’ really s no point.

The hoax doesn’t rely only on TS anyway; as many have said, they believed in the hoax before TS ever posted anything. In fact, don’t you think there is good reason why I didn’t post any new thread—or even make a comment in an existing thread—until more than two months after the “death”? If I had posted immediately after 6-25-2009, then people could claim that TS is the reason for believing in the hoax; but it did not happen this way, for a good reason."

Hope this helps.....if not PM me, I will try to explain better.....I hope I can....it can be SO confusing at times.  Please don't ever say you're stupid....you are not at all.  So many times I have felt so lost!!!!  It's an amazing adventure....glad you are here!!!! 
Blessings to you always!
LOVE
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:55:36 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2011, 02:49:05 PM
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo    TS
never lost faith ----- knew you would come around when you thought the time was right.
nice to see you again.     Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Love You More  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 02:50:36 PM by a18wheelslady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 24, 2011, 02:49:58 PM
TS is back, or were never really was, i would like to be able to conclude with the latest redirections :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2011, 03:28:11 PM
Hold on a second...........In order to be able to redirect, TS had to first log in & read Bec 's post, then redirect to that post. Am I right? But TS has not been logged into the website at all. So, how he could post that? Who exactly posted that redirect as TS?    :?:  Or may be I am missing something........... :?

Last visited: May 1st, 2011, 11:05 pm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

paula-c

June 24, 2011, 03:39:16 PM
scorpionchik wrote:

Hold on a second...........In order to be able to redirect, TS had to first log in & read Bec 's post, then redirect to that post. Am I right? But TS has not been logged into the website at all. So, how he could post that? Who exactly posted that redirect as TS?  Or may be I am missing something...........  

Good question and a good observer :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

June 24, 2011, 03:56:07 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Hold on a second...........In order to be able to redirect, TS had to first log in & read Bec 's post, then redirect to that post. Am I right? But TS has not been logged into the website at all. So, how he could post that? Who exactly posted that redirect as TS?    :?:  Or may be I am missing something........... :?

As I understand things, anyone can read threads here, as a guest, without actually logging in with their username.  TS didn't have to log in as TS, and he posted Bec's post as a re-direct on thisisalsoit.com, not on here. Im_convincedMJalive posted it here after seeing it on TIAI.  That's my understanding anyway! Hope this helps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 24, 2011, 10:20:57 PM
Anyone can read the posts, you don't have to be logged in. He may also have an undercover username just to be able to track last post read and read topics, it would be worthwhile. He clearly follows the forum very closely.

Hi TS. Your redirect is delightful. It's always nice knowing that you're here with us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 24, 2011, 10:22:38 PM
Quote from: "curls"

As I understand things, anyone can read threads here, as a guest, without actually logging in with their username.  TS didn't have to log in as TS, and he posted Bec's post as a re-direct on thisisalsoit.com, not on here. Im_convincedMJalive posted it here after seeing it on TIAI.  That's my understanding anyway! Hope this helps.

Wrong. Guest can't post anything or do anything. Just read.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

June 24, 2011, 10:25:47 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Anyone can read the posts, you don't have to be logged in. He may also have an undercover username just to be able to track last post read and read topics, it would be worthwhile. He clearly follows the forum very closely.

Hi TS. Your redirect is delightful. It's always nice knowing that you're here with us.

Then that username should appear on redirect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

~Souza~

June 24, 2011, 10:29:04 PM
Quote from: "curls"

Wrong. Guest can't post anything or do anything. Just read.

No need to get unkind sc, curls got it right. Guests can't post on the forum, but they can certainly read and copy the links to posts and redirect to them from their own site, you don't have to be logged in for that. TS didn't post, TS redirected to bec's post.

@TS, so glad to see you again!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions