curls

Re: J.R. King / A New Singer KNOWER?!
June 21, 2011, 01:36:29 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Quote from: "curls"
realjrking J.R. King
the clues are right in front of you. "Hold My Hand" as I take you to "Hollywood Tonight" and hide "Behind The Mask"

Just because this King guy is aware of the V guy's videos doesn't make him an insider, but only a hoax follower.

Just to be clear, I wasn't implying that King's tweet necessarily shows that he knows about V's vid - just that it reminded me of that video. I think we need to be careful about assuming anything from twitter and I certainly don't want to be responsible for starting rumours about what someone else does or doesn't know/believe!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

June 21, 2011, 01:41:36 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Well, we haven't got to 13th July yet!!
:oops:  yes curls i just now had that duh moment thank you :lol:  and i don't even  beerchug  penguin/

No probs suspicious, I don't  beerchug  either, but I still went and checked I'd seen the year dates correctly before I replied to you!  Otherwise it'd have been me  :oops:  !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 21, 2011, 02:09:25 PM
Well, we haven't got to 13th July yet!!
:oops:  yes curls i just now had that duh moment thank you :lol:  and i don't even  beerchug  penguin/

No probs suspicious, I don't  beerchug  either, but I still went and checked I'd seen the year dates correctly before I replied to you!  Otherwise it'd have been me  :oops:  !!

i am blaming it on sympathy chemo- brain for now. don't know excuse i will use when that one is gone. maybe the how am i ever gonna get this kid through college brain excuse will have to be next. pale/  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 21, 2011, 02:36:06 PM
Well, we'll have to wait only 40 days until the end of July to see these trolls fall one by one.
If they are not trolls, great! We will know the same way.  bounce/  bounce/  bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 21, 2011, 05:25:56 PM
realjrking J.R. King
the clues are right in front of you. "Hold My Hand" as I take you to "Hollywood Tonight" and hide "Behind The Mask"

I take twitter with a huge pinch of salt, but have to say this one caught my attention and made me think of V's speech on 13th July 2010 where he asks people (hiding behind V masks maybe?) to stand beside him in front of the Hollywood sign one year from then (13th July 2011) and together give 'them' the 13th July that shall never ever be forgot. (From about 3:45 on video below)

Not quite sure where my mind is taking me on this one!

[BBvideo 425,350:3i27uumq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymAM76QwClM&feature=related[/BBvideo:3i27uumq]

so did anyone hear any further as to whether anything came of this?

This V for VANQUISH person wrote on his blog that, if Michael faked his death, he won't be coming back because that would be too dangerous. I'm not so sure if the dude is related with Michael. But he made some interesting videos for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 21, 2011, 05:41:53 PM
Thanks PureLove! It's good he's a knower, but that's about all I see helpful. [glow=red:28kl5phe]It seems like he's theorizing like everyone else.[/glow:28kl5phe] How would he get inside information from a source right close to Michael, and then be openly retelling it? Informers are either assigned things to say by Michael or he's guessing from his own investigations just like us. I don't think the Anne Frank story had anything to do with the song, but it probably does relate to MJ's "death" in the ambulance. Even if MJ was directing or behind the camera, he would still be considered "at" his memorial. To me there is still a chance that MJ distorted his voice to sound like this Jason Malachi in the 3 songs.

Exactly. Agree with you MJonmind. I do not believe that this person has sources like he says. And his NEW album is coming out soon. Nice to catch MJ fans' attention. ;) July is soon enough to troll spray his a$$!  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

June 21, 2011, 06:46:00 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Thanks PureLove! It's good he's a knower, but that's about all I see helpful. [glow=red:1hyc8pj8]It seems like he's theorizing like everyone else.[/glow:1hyc8pj8] How would he get inside information from a source right close to Michael, and then be openly retelling it? Informers are either assigned things to say by Michael or he's guessing from his own investigations just like us. I don't think the Anne Frank story had anything to do with the song, but it probably does relate to MJ's "death" in the ambulance. Even if MJ was directing or behind the camera, he would still be considered "at" his memorial. To me there is still a chance that MJ distorted his voice to sound like this Jason Malachi in the 3 songs.

Exactly. Agree with you MJonmind. I do not believe that this person has sources like he says. And his NEW album is coming out soon. Nice to catch MJ fans' attention. ;) July is soon enough to troll spray his a$$!  :twisted:

Is it possible that everyone uses Michael for their own benefit? That is insane use your own way, not someone elses. Everybody is using Michael his family, friends and thid king dude. Come on give me a break..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 22, 2011, 10:30:51 AM
This guy seems to say the same things everyone else has already said. Only a true fan would know his voice? Yea, I know his voice and I don't hear Jason Malachi. You can sound like someone but not 100%! Hollywood Tonight: 1st its him, then its not, then its him...  :roll:
and Teddy Riley was PAID to say it was all Michael on the abum? Who is this guy anyway? And why would he have connections to the biggest selling artist of all time? And who are his 'sources' if he's not even a celebrity? I don't get it lol but thanks Purelove for posting this or I would've never heard of this guy. I might check his music out later. Thats probably why he's doing all of this 'Knower' BS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 22, 2011, 06:26:40 PM
Quote from: all4loveandbelieve
Quote from: PureLove
Quote from: MJonmind
Thanks PureLove! It's good he's a knower, but that's about all I see helpful. [glow=red:1bcr06d6]It seems like he's theorizing like everyone else.[/glow:1bcr06d6] How would he get inside information from a source right close to Michael, and then be openly retelling it? Informers are either assigned things to say by Michael or he's guessing from his own investigations just like us. I don't think the Anne Frank story had anything to do with the song, but it probably does relate to MJ's "death" in the ambulance. Even if MJ was directing or behind the camera, he would still be considered "at" his memorial. To me there is still a chance that MJ distorted his voice to sound like this Jason Malachi in the 3 songs.

Exactly. Agree with you MJonmind. I do not believe that this person has sources like he says. And his NEW album is coming out soon. Nice to catch MJ fans' attention. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> July is soon enough to troll spray his a$$!  <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

Is it possible that everyone uses Michael for their own benefit? That is insane use your own way, not someone elses. Everybody is using Michael his family, friends and thid king dude. Come on give me a break..

Unfortunately there are very greedy leeches who suck Michael's blood so badly. To me this guys is just one of them. But I do trust Teddy Riley and do not believe that he is like this guy.

Quote from: TheMoonIsDancing
This guy seems to say the same things everyone else has already said. Only a true fan would know his voice? Yea, I know his voice and I don't hear Jason Malachi. You can sound like someone but not 100%! Hollywood Tonight: 1st its him, then its not, then its him...  <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
and Teddy Riley was PAID to say it was all Michael on the abum? Who is this guy anyway? And why would he have connections to the biggest selling artist of all time? And who are his 'sources' if he's not even a celebrity? I don't get it lol but thanks Purelove for posting this or I would've never heard of this guy. I might check his music out later. Thats probably why he's doing all of this 'Knower' BS.

This guy is using Michael to reach his fans because his album is coming out soon. He's just a leech. And it is such a shame that he said Teddy got money not to say that it was Malachi on the album. He also said that Michael used a voice double to PUNISH his fans because we turned our back on him at his trial.[highlight=#80ffbf:1bcr06d6]BS!!![/highlight:1bcr06d6]  <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 11:35:23 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 23, 2011, 04:58:32 AM
I do not trust riley or this "king" guy.
Including Orianthi and the rest of these artists.

It is just weird that everyone have a connection to eachother and then when they tweet something MJ related, themselves have an album, book or product or show to sell.

But I do enjoy reading their tweets :) But I do NOT trust any of them. Not this KingofPopArt either, but him of all of them I find the most interesting.

I will NOT pay for anything that involve the Jackson's or anything related to Sony no more until this whole mess have been cleared up! Because if he was murdered I am not giving my money to the companies who murdered him, nor will I support the family making money from his death! And not to any of these artists using MJ's name to promote and/or sell their products. - it is repulsive what they are doing, if MJ in fact is dead! -
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 19, 2011, 07:45:02 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-O5KEaGQJA[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 19, 2011, 07:46:40 PM
He posted this on MJ's birthday.....

realjrking J.R. King
Happy Birthday Michael. With #love. The big 53. Old old man lol. May God bless. #michaeljackson
29 Aug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions