mac5kTopic starter

Latoya : Dr Murray is innocent ...
June 20, 2011, 04:56:41 PM
Does La Toya Jackson Think Dr. Conray Murray is Innocent?

Now that Celebrity Apprentice is over, La Toya Jackson has returned to trying to stay in the spotlight the way she used to -- by talking about Michael Jackson's death.

According to La Toya, her brother's death was a "conspiracy," and she's even implying that Dr. Conrad Murray, who allegedly administered the fatal dose of Propofol to MJ, is innocent of her brother's "murder."

The reality show star says that her brother repeatedly told her that someone was "trying to murder [him]." It's because of this that La Toya believes that Dr. Conrad Murray is just a "fall guy."

However, it sounds a bit like she might be just as paranoid as her brother, who also allegedly said to their mother, "Bad people keep resurfacing. I want them out of my house, but they won't leave." Michael Jackson was using drugs heavily before he died, so there's no telling what was going on in his mind (the "bad people" he was referencing could have been nothing more than figments of his own intoxicated imagination). And while La Toya Jackson is quick to believe that someone other than Dr. Conrad Murray was behind the murder of Michael, she hasn't revealed who that might be. However, she does admit that Michael didn't like the doctor being around him (which does nothing to help her conspiracy claim).

Evidently, La Toya Jackson thinks someone was after Michael Jackson's catalogue of songs, so it would have to be someone with the capability to obtain them upon his death. She also claims that MJ's bedroom had been "ransacked" on the night that he died.

So was Michael in possession of something else someone knew about and wanted besides his song catalogue, and was it hidden in his room? Is Dr. Conrad Murray really the fall guy for some group of faceless "smooth criminals" who are getting away with murder? Some answers may come at Murray's trial in September, but the truth about MJ's death may never be known for sure. However, one thing is certain -- the King of Pop's death has certainly become just as mysterious and full of rumors and speculation as his life was.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Re: Latoya : Dr Murray is innocent ...
June 20, 2011, 04:59:18 PM
Link?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

June 20, 2011, 06:17:28 PM
Oh! Brother.. She is changing her mind like she is changing her underwears. First it is Murray, now it is someone else.. How about Latoya, tell us that it is nobody, because your brother is alive! I think they are slowly telling us that he is alive. In September there will be no trial, because Michael will come back on his own terms.  Thank you for posting this article..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 20, 2011, 07:10:24 PM
Who wrote this article calling MJ delusional and a drug addict?  It’s as though the concensus is that it’s okay for him to have died by the hands of Murray or whom ever because he was an addict.  Speaking in general, addicts are human beings too and their quality of care should not be any less relevant simply because they used drugs.  This is just wrong.  If the majority feel that way then damn, that’s scary pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

June 20, 2011, 07:17:09 PM
The quote about MJ saying "bad people are in my house and they wont leave" - may be literally true.  I dont believe that would be a drug induced thought as if this is so, why didnt his mother get him help??
Another thought comes to mind, which has been discussed before about MJ - is him having schizophrenia?  

This just seems an odd thing for Michael to say to his mother...   this would ring alarm bells with me if someone said this to me?????  What, did she do nothing???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

June 21, 2011, 12:44:37 AM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
The quote about MJ saying "bad people are in my house and they wont leave" - may be literally true.  I dont believe that would be a drug induced thought as if this is so, why didnt his mother get him help??
Another thought comes to mind, which has been discussed before about MJ - is him having schizophrenia?  

This just seems an odd thing for Michael to say to his mother...   this would ring alarm bells with me if someone said this to me?????  What, did she do nothing???

She waited until Michael got killed to go to Target store do shopping. What about Michael himself, he knew some bad people after him and he did nothing to protect himself? Very hard to believe.
I noticed that La Toya was a "reality show star"? I did not know that. That's why she plays vey well. Janet is pretty quiet, no books, no comments....perhaps because she was not a reality show star.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

xxmjxx

June 21, 2011, 02:09:56 AM
Quote from: "mac5k"
Does La Toya Jackson Think Dr. Conray Murray is Innocent?

Now that Celebrity Apprentice is over, La Toya Jackson has returned to trying to stay in the spotlight the way she used to -- by talking about Michael Jackson's death.

According to La Toya, her brother's death was a "conspiracy," and she's even implying that Dr. Conrad Murray, who allegedly administered the fatal dose of Propofol to MJ, is innocent of her brother's "murder."

The reality show star says that her brother repeatedly told her that someone was "trying to murder [him]." It's because of this that La Toya believes that Dr. Conrad Murray is just a "fall guy."

However, it sounds a bit like she might be just as paranoid as her brother, who also allegedly said to their mother, "Bad people keep resurfacing. I want them out of my house, but they won't leave." Michael Jackson was using drugs heavily before he died, so there's no telling what was going on in his mind (the "bad people" he was referencing could have been nothing more than figments of his own intoxicated imagination). And while La Toya Jackson is quick to believe that someone other than Dr. Conrad Murray was behind the murder of Michael, she hasn't revealed who that might be. However, she does admit that Michael didn't like the doctor being around him (which does nothing to help her conspiracy claim).
Evidently, La Toya Jackson thinks someone was after Michael Jackson's catalogue of songs, so it would have to be someone with the capability to obtain them upon his death. She also claims that MJ's bedroom had been "ransacked" on the night that he died.

So was Michael in possession of something else someone knew about and wanted besides his song catalogue, and was it hidden in his room? Is Dr. Conrad Murray really the fall guy for some group of faceless "smooth criminals" who are getting away with murder? Some answers may come at Murray's trial in September, but the truth about MJ's death may never be known for sure. However, one thing is certain -- the King of Pop's death has certainly become just as mysterious and full of rumors and speculation as his life was.
    I know ive mentioned it before in the past,but didnt a large amount of money go missing out of a safe in his house,and some jewellrey,or was it rubies,cant remember......... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

June 21, 2011, 02:25:20 AM
I didn't like the artilce, they try to portray Michael as a delusional junkie who was not able to draw a line between the reality and illusions, another tabloid crap. About La Toya, every time she keeps on changing her stories, whether she has a weak memory or she is doing it on purpose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Re: Latoya Video
June 21, 2011, 09:21:45 AM
LaToya talks about MJ & other things...

[BBvideo 425,350:2dvb6nhi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS4wVTVz4WQ[/BBvideo:2dvb6nhi]

Has anyone been super fast and read the book yet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 22, 2011, 02:20:19 PM
Evidently, La Toya Jackson thinks someone was after Michael Jackson's catalogue of songs, so it would have to be someone with the capability to obtain them upon his death. She also claims that MJ's bedroom had been "ransacked" [highlight=#ff0000:6mskrdjb]on the night that he died[/highlight:6mskrdjb].

according to the person who wrote this, Michael died at night...patience :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions