No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Michael Jackson Autopsy Photo
October 20, 2011, 11:28:36 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We have to keep in mind that you used a picture of Mike in 1993/94.
Here is one of the most recent pics of MJ before June 25, 2009:

The bone structure and eyebrow arch are way off!!
This could've passed for MJ in 1993 MAYBE (not likely even then because his vitiligo hadn't spread as much as it has now). The head is NOT MJ's imo, the body is NOT MJ's imo. This picture is in no way, shape or form a picture of Michael Jackson. I rest my case lol.

I agree Moon. I see no Michael in the autopsy pic. The shape of the eyebrows are too different and also eyes, and lips too. But as I wrote before, maybe they changed the way he looks with photoshop totally. Because that is someone totally different than Michael in that pic. It can be a wax dummy tho.
Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 11:31:34 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
October 20, 2011, 12:15:39 PM
I've been going around and round on this autopsy photo and here's what I think.

I think the photo is a combination of a wax mannequin and photoshopping.  Clearly, there is the technology to make a mannequin replica of Michael Jackson (Madame Toussauds is proof of that). And we know photoshop can easily be utilized (ambulance picture).

But perhaps the mannequin in the autopsy photo does not "function" like a lucid person (in other words if you lie it down, say on a gurney, it does not have the "aura" of the living person it's replicating--->Michael Jackson).

The difference between the Leave me alone video (where Michael has a wax replica of himself lying down) and this autopsy picture is that with moving video frames, the "fakeness" of the object is not so obvious. But in a "still" shot/picture, like this autopsy photo, it is more apparent.

This is where the photoshop comes in. The shadows created are from an overlay (a picture on top of a picture---or in this case a picture of the mannequin on the gurney with a picture of Michaels face super imposed over it) to give it a more "humanistic" look .

I think this was done also with the "death" pic, which would explain the awkward positioning of the body (and odd leg angles).

The Iodine/Betadine staining and "bruising" are meant to distract from the face (which is turned away from the camera). This is intentional because the photoshopped face is not an exact match, it is only meant to give the "wax Michael" a softer, more human appearance.

The body in the "death" photo, the head is turned to the left (camera facing) with bright light....but in the autopsy photo the head is facing to the right (away from the camera) in dark lighting.  The "light/dark" presentation would give the illusion that the photos where "taken" at different locations.

The light quality, picture angle, tubing, twisted sheets etc...is all designed to distract us from looking really hard at the details of the face (at least to a casual observer---but obviously us HOAX people would pick it apart :lol: ).

So my conclusion is that because the ambulance photo was a fake, that we can assume these photos are also fake.

Remember, only ONE coroner testified under oath...Christopher Rogers (and he made no references to the photo). The other coroner/toxicologist Dan Anderson, was GIVEN vials of blood to test (He did not draw the blood himself)

*In my opinion, there are two "bodies" a real 50 year old John Doe terminal ill patient (who was transported from Carolwood to UCLA and worked on) and a wax replica of Michael Jackson (death/autopsy pic photo evidence).

*The medic said the patient looked like an old terminally ill white man....DOES ANYONE SEE THAT IN THIS AUTOPSY PIC?....I think not! 8-)
Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 12:27:19 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raikiramari

October 20, 2011, 12:57:24 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbO_g1k_7qs[/youtube]

When was this Model made? I've seen quite a few models that Madame tussauds have made of Michael, it would help please.  confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

Raikiramari

October 20, 2011, 12:59:14 PM
I've been going around and round on this autopsy photo and here's what I think.

I think the photo is a combination of a wax mannequin and photoshopping.  Clearly, there is the technology to make a mannequin replica of Michael Jackson (Madame Toussauds is proof of that). And we know photoshop can easily be utilized (ambulance picture).

But perhaps the mannequin in the autopsy photo does not "function" like a lucid person (in other words if you lie it down, say on a gurney, it does not have the "aura" of the living person it's replicating--->Michael Jackson).

The difference between the Leave me alone video (where Michael has a wax replica of himself lying down) and this autopsy picture is that with moving video frames, the "fakeness" of the object is not so obvious. But in a "still" shot/picture, like this autopsy photo, it is more apparent.

This is where the photoshop comes in. The shadows created are from an overlay (a picture on top of a picture---or in this case a picture of the mannequin on the gurney with a picture of Michaels face super imposed over it) to give it a more "humanistic" look .

I think this was done also with the "death" pic, which would explain the awkward positioning of the body (and odd leg angles).

The Iodine/Betadine staining and "bruising" are meant to distract from the face (which is turned away from the camera). This is intentional because the photoshopped face is not an exact match, it is only meant to give the "wax Michael" a softer, more human appearance.

The body in the "death" photo, the head is turned to the left (camera facing) with bright light....but in the autopsy photo the head is facing to the right (away from the camera) in dark lighting.  The "light/dark" presentation would give the illusion that the photos where "taken" at different locations.

The light quality, picture angle, tubing, twisted sheets etc...is all designed to distract us from looking really hard at the details of the face (at least to a casual observer---but obviously us HOAX people would pick it apart :lol: ).

So my conclusion is that because the ambulance photo was a fake, that we can assume these photos are also fake.

Remember, only ONE coroner testified under oath...Christopher Rogers (and he made no references to the photo). The other coroner/toxicologist Dan Anderson, was GIVEN vials of blood to test (He did not draw the blood himself)

*In my opinion, there are two "bodies" a real 50 year old John Doe terminal ill patient (who was transported from Carolwood to UCLA and worked on) and a wax replica of Michael Jackson (death/autopsy pic photo evidence).

*The medic said the patient looked like an old terminally ill white man....DOES ANYONE SEE THAT IN THIS AUTOPSY PIC?....I think not! 8-)

Thanks for this! <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

lorela

October 21, 2011, 01:06:22 AM
This is an old video, but where did all that pictures come from?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPfxoklQkpk&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2011, 02:34:48 AM
This is an old video, but where did all that pictures come from?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPfxoklQkpk&feature=related[/youtube]

I think those are still frames from the "famous crime scene-michael jackson" series.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

October 21, 2011, 02:59:50 AM
The more I'm zooming in on the picture the more strange things I see Maybe I'm just loosing my mind but did anyone noticed if you zoom in on the autopsy picture it almost looks like his left eye is not entirely closed?
Also what's up with the strange pointy shoulder? Also on the left side? There you can clearly see that his picture is photoshopped and 'fixed'. Ugh I can't find the right words, but if you look at his left shoulder/neck side ( the one where his arm is half under the blanket )  You can see a 'pointy thing' just at the ending of the neck/ beginning of the shoulder.  To me as a photoshop user that particulair part looks like a 'resize gone bad' or a 'sh*t I cut off too much of this picture now it looks strange and out of place' thing.

OK so I've did a little Photoshop work on this picture as well ( the one All4loveandbelieve made thank you for it! )
And I decided to cut and paste some of the parts of the ITC picture on to the '' autopsy'' picture. I chose 'overlay' to make it more 'fitting' and I have darkened the parts a little bit for you all to see what parts  I photoshopped on to it :)

Let me know what you think ok?

Also the 'dark spots' around his head on the 'autopsy picture' looks like 'smudge spots' to me ( those who use photoshop probably know what I mean)

Here's the link to the picture ( for some reason I only get a red x if I try to insert an image? confused/  If someone could put it on here for me I would be very happy haha )

Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 03:17:02 AM by Missyb007
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

~Souza~

October 21, 2011, 04:40:39 AM
Someone asked back on page 8 if we could compare the picture with MJ coming out of the pool. I did that and posted it last week in the TIAI thread, but I will post it here too. I altered the autopsy picture to make the size more believable, because I think they squeezed it and made the legs look shorter. Anyways, I think it's a match.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2011, 08:58:12 PM
 To me it looks like hard edges in some areas when I used photoshop bl/wh infrared.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

October 21, 2011, 10:20:54 PM
Someone asked back on page 8 if we could compare the picture with MJ coming out of the pool. I did that and posted it last week in the TIAI thread, but I will post it here too. I altered the autopsy picture to make the size more believable, because I think they squeezed it and made the legs look shorter. Anyways, I think it's a match.

There was something about this photo that didn't look right to me and now I'm finally able to put my finger on it. If you look at the width between his shoulders and his hips they don't line up the right way. Unless, he had a major um 'Italian cut' and I only say that because I don't know how else to say it, but for men's suits if the shoulders are wider then then hips it's called an Italian cut. I truly hope that makes sense to someone who can possibly explain it better then I can. It looks as if the top half of the body and the bottom half are from two different people. Of course as many of us said in the beginning when it comes to the legs, there is no muscle tone what so ever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

October 22, 2011, 03:46:41 AM
Souza, are you saying it is Michael in the autopsy photo? Not sure what you mean sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

November 02, 2011, 01:54:45 PM
Hi I found this picture it stated that it was on his final days. You can see he is having wrinkles on his upper lip and his neck.. So how can the autposy picture be him.. Yes it is him when he was in his late 30 early 40.. Here is the picture.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

_Anna_

November 02, 2011, 01:58:17 PM
Hi I found this picture it stated that it was on his final days. You can see he is having wrinkles on his upper lip and his neck.. So how can the autposy picture be him.. Yes it is him when he was in his late 30 early 40.. Here is the picture.

This is from court, in 2005, at trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

November 02, 2011, 02:16:51 PM
Not according to the picture,but this one is a  2005 trial pic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal