Re: Michael Jackson Autopsy Photo
October 12, 2011, 06:00:25 PM
I am one of the people who stated that I see the spider bite.  And I still do.  What rubs me about some posts made to this site is that at times some people tend to get all bent out of shape if someone else deviates from their beliefs and what their eyes see.  And I am not necessarily personalizing this remark to anyone in particular. 

I see what I see.  If no one else does, that’s cool.  Not gonna change my visual one bit.  You will never hear me tell anyone here that they don’t need to be here or ask why are they here because they, for example, see pink when I see red. 

With that being said, and thank you for listening, I do believe that that is Michael’s body with a bit of illusion.  Eventhough Michael is a very, very private, modest human being, I can see him going outside of his own realm of comfort to pose for a picture to be used for just what it’s being used for if it took that to make a point of the hoax.  Perhaps he did lay down in this very extreme position and allow himself to be photographed and then have the photo doctored up to appear as we see it now.   I say that because I still have this unyielding belief that on 6/25/09 Michael did in fact jump out of that coroner’s van.  I also keep turning over in my head that Murray says that Michael was placed in another room to get prepared to be viewed by his family at the hospital. WTF??   I worked in a hospital.  When a patient dies in the E.R., unless the family comes into the emergency room, the ICU room, where ever it might have occurred, they visit the body in the morgue in the basement, not in another hospital room.  Unless for Michael, they went way outside the norm.  Way out.  I believe he was taken into another room alright, not to get prepared for viewing but to be ushered out another entrance into hoaxville.  But as with all of this, it’s just what I believe. /white flag/

I am not 100% sure if Michael is still amongst the living, but it doesn’t make it any easier to deal with when disparaging remarks are made to belittle the emotional fluctuations we sometime experience in not knowing with certainty.  I will never say that I KNOW Michael is this or that.  I can only say that  based on a preponderance of clues and inconsistencies we have seen during these 2 plus years, that there is a very real possiblity that he could be.  I certainly hope so because he 100% should be.

No matter what our differing opinions are, I think they are all worthy of being respected all for love, l.o.v.e.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

October 12, 2011, 06:33:36 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They are showing this picture so all can be put to rest, including Michael. They are well aware of the hoax. Michael has gone to meet his maker and as difficult as it must be for those of you who have spent endless hours connecting dots and theories;  There comes a time when you have to say stop. A time of acceptance. A time to greive. If there is anything positive to be gained by this hoax is that you all have 2 years spent together and you will be able to support each other through this time of sorrow. The majority of the world has already cried their tears and we are prepared to be here for all of you as you begin your walk down that path.

Blessings and major love to you all.
Have you read the AR? If that report is Michael Jackson... I'm Queen Elizabeth!

@Love4MJ I want to tell YOU to stop. You don't believe, so please leave us alone.
Why do non-believers keep coming here to tell us what we should think  crash/ ?
I actually don't need your advices to form my own opinion.

You are being so negative you are not looking outside of the box. You are so focused on that picture you saw and you made your conclusion that this is Michael dead.. Look very well, I don't see Michael at all. I see a person who ressembles Michael that is it. How may impersonators look so much like Michael? I for one met an impersonator last year, and yes he could have been his twin brother. What gave him away were his hands, no one has Michaels curly fingers, and tinted nails.. So my dear, it is you prerogative to believe what you want, but please do not be negative towards us, we do not tolerate it. We do all have our opinions and I understand yours, but you need to analyse more options. blessings.

Are you talking to me?!?!?!?

No Ginafelicia.. I replied to Love4MJ 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 12, 2011, 06:39:19 PM
The people giving up because of this photo, what caused you to believe Michael's alive in the first place? A memorial didn't convince you, a funeral didn't convince you, several autopsies, all family members, including Michael's children saying he's dead, there being an involuntary manslaughter trial, nothing convinced you, but a crappy photo of a supposed autopsy that barely shows "Michael's" face? I know the sight is frightening at first, but seriously... I've seen better "photos" of Bigfoot or alien autopsies. Don't get too emotional. To me, there's not much of a doubt this photo is fake. If Michael's dead and they have to deliberately influence the jury by showing "gruesome" death photos of him, why on earth won't they use a high quality photograph in which you can actually see something? I suppose there aren't any since the 21st century can't provide such a thing as a high quality image.  :roll:

These are the types of things that make me believe something's fishy. They are the reason why I doubt Michael's death, not the other way around. I just can't understand, now that they're actually showing us pictures, why they have to evoke comparisons to alien autopsies and the Lake Erie Monster, why none of them look authentic.

Those of you believing the scar from Michael's spider bite is visible, I don't think so. First of all, take another look at this photo, I think its quality is a little better:

When you take a close look, you can see another similar, lighter discoloration on the other leg. Plus, you have those discolorations on his knees, I have no idea where any of this comes from, but to me it seems bruised, sore, maybe, and the discoloration on his right leg doesn't look like a scar to me. Would it still be that dark after years? Don't discolorations due to scars fade away after a while?

Interestingly, the autopsy report states there is a "5 x 2-1/2 inch area of hyperpigmentation" on the anterior right shin. They do not call it a scar, so it probably doesn't appear to be one.

And when you look at the healing process of the bite, you can clearly see it looks different:

It's partly lighter in the middle; would all of this turn dark to end up as a dark patch? Also, the shape, in my opinion, is completely different, the bite is much rounder than the discoloration in the autopsy photo, even when not stretched.

I don't have a lot of medical knowledge, these are just my observations, so forgive me if I said anything wrong about scarring or the like.

I also think it's comical you can barely see Michael's face. I mean, are those people for real? The navel should also be (more) visible, if you ask me; the photo doesn't even seem to be overexposed, so why would the navel be absent? We all know Michael's belly button is an outie and it's pretty prominent. The stomach looks like that of a wax dummy to me.

And most importantly, let's quote from the autopsy report again, "The decedent's overall skin has patches of light and dark pigmented areas." Vitiligo is mentioned several times, and "focal depigmentation of the skin, particularly over the anterior chest and abdomen, face and arms." Can you see any of this? Because I can't. This is super weird, because the discoloration of the shin would fit, as well as some other statements, but vitiligo seems to be completely absent. Lightning? So, the lightning would still allow us to see the hyperpigmented areas and bruises, but no vitiligo? And no belly button?

Honestly, I can't get myself to believe Michael's dead, sometimes I try to force myself, but I fail miserably, and photos such as this one, don't help. Nothing about Michael's supposed death adds up, and that's why I believe. I said from the beginning that if I got to see it with my own eyes, if a proper photo came out or video footage, I might be convinced. So far, this hasn't happened.

What baffles me is why take a picture with a tape and that tube still hanging on his lip.. How can we make sure it is Michael. That tape hides his nose. Yes I did see the spider bite, but he got bitten long time ago. I guess he still has a scare? As we all know this body may have been reproduced just like Michaels body but a little skinnier. I still say it is not Michael. His hand does not look like MJ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
October 12, 2011, 06:45:28 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

October 13, 2011, 12:52:43 AM
The official greenman "WE are the world 25" for Haiti video:

If you believe that the "dead pre-autopsy" illusionary photo is difficult to look at - how do you think the Haitians do feel having to look at their reality every day?

If you think "how could Michael Jackson do this photo to his fanbase and shock them with his allegedly dead body and I am such a poor girl being deceived by him so much despite I am such a good fan",

well, how do you look at this planet that is dying while I am typing and NOT be shocked but keep living on as ever and do nothing about it?

I think we in this rich part of the world are many times hypocriticals whining and wheeping about losing money or objects (including objects of interest).
 Fact is: the planet is dying around us and we keep sitting around in our ivory towers and wheep over a faked photo?
 Hello?????

What would a Haitian orphan with no future say about this? Right.

It is not 5 to 12, it is 2 to 12 and Mr. Flanagan stressed that over half an hour yesterday if I recall right.

This photo is one of Michael's wake-up calls.
 The trial is one of Michael's wake-up calls.
 The reality out there is much more frightening than any illusionary photo ever can be.

Before you start wanting to throw stones on me, I am in good company.
 You may commence to throw stones on Michael as well.
 Many of his fans are doing this since quite a while without any interruption and I can imagine him very lively being as mad as hell.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxxhPKSeMR0&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 12:54:55 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

skyways

October 13, 2011, 01:11:01 AM
Oh, Dear @GRACE!!

WE are the world

/bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/
"
 The reality out there is much more frightening than any illusionary photo ever can be.

I think we in this rich part of the world are many times hypocriticals whining and wheeping about losing money or objects (including objects of interest).
 Fact is: the planet is dying around us and we keep sitting around in our ivory towers and wheep over a faked photo?
 Hello?????

It is not 5 to 12, it is 2 to 12 and Mr. Flanagan stressed that over half an hour yesterday if I recall right
.''

BRILLIANT, JUST BRILLIANT OBSERVATIONS,
GOD BLESS YOU @GRACE!

Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 01:16:52 AM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lorela

October 13, 2011, 01:41:14 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0SgKr82UbU&feature=uploademail[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2011, 03:48:06 AM
I think that this pic is photoshopped or the person we see is alive.....close eyes and mouth and skin colour...i rearly hope so, because if they go so far to show a dead person in such way in public, without any reason it would be too far...what can we see that is so importend that we have to see ?
This white sheet on what he is lying looks like the same from the helicopter flight when they bring a stretcher with two belts in the helicopter and put different stretcher without belts out of the helicopter at the coroner. There it lookes like a body wrapped in a white sheet like this one...
Another point is that i am sure that they had took the tape under the nose away if rearly the family and specialy the kids had seen him.
I don't remember exactly what La Toya and Jermaine told about that moment...i am only sure that the kids havn't seen him in this way with a big tape under the nose.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2011, 04:42:50 AM
Michael's nipples are not like the autopsy pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2011, 04:45:40 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2011, 04:48:53 AM
I cant work it out. I posted this pic on the other page with the autopsy photo, where "Michael" is opened up. His nipples are completely different. If you compare you will see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2011, 07:50:27 AM
I cant work it out. I posted this pic on the other page with the autopsy photo, where "Michael" is opened up. His nipples are completely different. If you compare you will see.
thats becasue the  "opensd up mj" is not mj at all.. it was some hater making fun of mj,,,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

everlastinglove_MJ

October 13, 2011, 08:13:28 AM
@Grace, excellent post. The autopsy pic is a wake up call for sure! I hope that people realize that and instead of turning the other cheek, they finally will open up their minds.
Ignorance of people purchasing diamonds and necklaces
And barely able to keep the payments up on their lessons
And enrolled in a class and don't know who the professor is
How low people go for the dough and make a mess of things?
From the lyrics "Shout" by Michael Jackson

/scream/ /scream/ /scream/ /scream/ /scream/
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPiGY58x9cE&feature=related[/youtube]
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Chinbie

October 13, 2011, 08:36:27 AM
it's not michael for sure!
dont cheated by those photoshoped pic /scream/ /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2011, 08:46:59 AM
Oh, Dear @GRACE!!

WE are the world

/bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/
"

Hello?????

It is not 5 to 12, it is 2 to 12 and Mr. Flanagan stressed that over half an hour yesterday if I recall right
.''

BRILLIANT, JUST BRILLIANT OBSERVATIONS,
GOD BLESS YOU @GRACE!

Not only Haitians, Africans, children who have lost both their parents due to aids.. There are lots of countries that are poor. We should count our blessings every single minute of the day. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal