Re: Michael Jackson Autopsy Photo
October 12, 2011, 09:22:47 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you can't recognize Michael, his face, his arms, his shape, buy eyes :roll:

The date is absolutely not wrong, this is a 6  and not an 8   :arrow: : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hmmm yes it really looks like a 6, we just have to compare with the 9. But the controversy has been launched already.  :lol:

Another useful illusion. It's all a matter of perspective or zoom in and zoom out!  lolol/

I have to agree it's clearly a 6 and when looking at the 9's they have the underlines underneath to show they are facing the right way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

October 12, 2011, 09:38:27 AM
I KNEW I seen a 6!!!!!!!!  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
October 12, 2011, 09:58:49 AM
So I went searching for photographs of autopsy rooms just to make sure there is no camera hanging from the ceiling. I don't want to come up tough to anybody here, so who doesn't want to see an autopsy room, pls skip my post.

These rooms are pretty functional - in terms of emotions: cold.
The persons working there do need it just for this: working there.

Usually they will have a table that may hold some liquid; usually this liquid needs to be washed away after the examination so there is an inclination in the table; usually these rooms are made to be cleaned up very well. The doctors working there will need some space to write on for their reports on paper or in a laptop or for putting a dictaphone. They will work as a team of three e.g. and they do need a lot of precision light - so professional light systems will be available as for any regular operation.

That's why the space on the ceiling above an autopsy table usually holds light and not a camera.

These are some examples of autopsy rooms.

Interestingly, this one comes from an abandoned hospital in L.A.:

Thank you for this research! Clearly there are inconsistancy's with all of this.  Even if you factor in "special handling" because Michael was a celebrity, there are still many things that don't add up.

I am still of the belief that the photo wasn't taken from an over head exam camera but from someone standing on a step stool, ladder or some type of scaffolding (the picture is clearly taken from a higher slight angle and not looking directly down on top of "Michael") and none of the random autopsy room photos seem to support the overhead camera theory.

Of course there are exceptions to everything, but the more you study the elements of this autopsy photo, it appears to be staged. :|

Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 10:00:38 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

October 12, 2011, 10:36:34 AM
Who's in the back? Jeans and a t-shirt? Hand in the pocket? OMG! Another proof! /bravo/

I'm looking at the official autopsy photo and I can't see where this hand is supposed to be. Can you pan out a bit so we can see where it is on the photo? Thanks kindly :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 12, 2011, 10:39:44 AM
The fact that the judge allowed the photo to be presented is for me proof that it is all hoax more than that MJ is dead.

I still cannot see the purpose of showing the photo to the jury. 

I think it would be of great value for prosecution as long as it shows MJ was in perfect health. Does it show MJ was in perfect health? for me, not in particular, the body seems thin, pale and....stretched  :D

As I understand it is still possible for the judge to delete/hide/make some stuff not publicly available (look at some of Connie interview with LAPD when some of the stuff was not allowed). So, what was the reason for him to allow this?

The judge knew the trial will be televised and the photo will be published all over the net. So, unless it gives a lot of sense and value to the jury to allow it, then it makes no sense for me why the judge allowed it in court (at least this is my way of thinking).

We are dealing here with human being that was known globally, that had family, kids...
Makes no sense for me, actually pretty cruel if you ask me to show it like this, if the man, of course, was dead. :D

P.S. just look at majority of comments on TMZ...

They say that during a homicide case, they have to show the picture of the corpse.  Well, they don't have to, but usually do, I guess evidence that there really is a body.   I know, strange, but that is what is said about that.  But!  Why didn't they show Nicole Simpson's pictures and Ron Goldmans during the O.J trial?  They showed them to the jury, but did not show them on a projection screen for the entire world to view.  Did not show them in the morgue or at autopsy, or even at the scene.  Which makes me think it's for a hoax purpose. 

But what I am really having a hard time with is this.  In order for a hoax to go as planned, fool proof, if you will, would have to be hardly anybody involved.  The more people involved, the more chance of a leak.  Somebody, by now, after two years, would have said something.  Some police person, hospital person, housekeeper, SOMEBODY, would have wanted money for a story that they knew, or thought they knew about.  That is what is bugging me about it being a hoax.  How can all these people be playing the role so well?  And who in the heck wrote this script with such detail, even down to the dosages and all of the details.  I know MJ is a genius, but ... I don't know.  I want to believe it, and most the time I do, but then these little seeds of doubt creep in.  I guess we will just have to wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 12, 2011, 11:03:09 AM
They are showing this picture so all can be put to rest, including Michael. They are well aware of the hoax. Michael has gone to meet his maker and as difficult as it must be for those of you who have spent endless hours connecting dots and theories;  There comes a time when you have to say stop. A time of acceptance. A time to greive. If there is anything positive to be gained by this hoax is that you all have 2 years spent together and you will be able to support each other through this time of sorrow. The majority of the world has already cried their tears and we are prepared to be here for all of you as you begin your walk down that path.

Blessings and major love to you all.
Have you read the AR? If that report is Michael Jackson... I'm Queen Elizabeth!

@Love4MJ I want to tell YOU to stop. You don't believe, so please leave us alone.
Why do non-believers keep coming here to tell us what we should think  crash/ ?
I actually don't need your advices to form my own opinion.

You are being so negative you are not looking outside of the box. You are so focused on that picture you saw and you made your conclusion that this is Michael dead.. Look very well, I don't see Michael at all. I see a person who ressembles Michael that is it. How may impersonators look so much like Michael? I for one met an impersonator last year, and yes he could have been his twin brother. What gave him away were his hands, no one has Michaels curly fingers, and tinted nails.. So my dear, it is you prerogative to believe what you want, but please do not be negative towards us, we do not tolerate it. We do all have our opinions and I understand yours, but you need to analyse more options. blessings.

Are you talking to me?!?!?!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 12, 2011, 01:27:08 PM
So I went searching for photographs of autopsy rooms just to make sure there is no camera hanging from the ceiling. I don't want to come up tough to anybody here, so who doesn't want to see an autopsy room, pls skip my post.

These rooms are pretty functional - in terms of emotions: cold.
The persons working there do need it just for this: working there.

Usually they will have a table that may hold some liquid; usually this liquid needs to be washed away after the examination so there is an inclination in the table; usually these rooms are made to be cleaned up very well. The doctors working there will need some space to write on for their reports on paper or in a laptop or for putting a dictaphone. They will work as a team of three e.g. and they do need a lot of precision light - so professional light systems will be available as for any regular operation.

That's why the space on the ceiling above an autopsy table usually holds light and not a camera.

These are some examples of autopsy rooms.

Interestingly, this one comes from an abandoned hospital in L.A.:

Good point!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

October 12, 2011, 02:20:30 PM
The fact that the judge allowed the photo to be presented is for me proof that it is all hoax more than that MJ is dead.

I still cannot see the purpose of showing the photo to the jury. 

I think it would be of great value for prosecution as long as it shows MJ was in perfect health. Does it show MJ was in perfect health? for me, not in particular, the body seems thin, pale and....stretched  :D

As I understand it is still possible for the judge to delete/hide/make some stuff not publicly available (look at some of Connie interview with LAPD when some of the stuff was not allowed). So, what was the reason for him to allow this?

The judge knew the trial will be televised and the photo will be published all over the net. So, unless it gives a lot of sense and value to the jury to allow it, then it makes no sense for me why the judge allowed it in court (at least this is my way of thinking).

We are dealing here with human being that was known globally, that had family, kids...
Makes no sense for me, actually pretty cruel if you ask me to show it like this, if the man, of course, was dead. :D

P.S. just look at majority of comments on TMZ...

They say that during a homicide case, they have to show the picture of the corpse.  Well, they don't have to, but usually do, I guess evidence that there really is a body.   I know, strange, but that is what is said about that.  But!  Why didn't they show Nicole Simpson's pictures and Ron Goldmans during the O.J trial?  They showed them to the jury, but did not show them on a projection screen for the entire world to view.  Did not show them in the morgue or at autopsy, or even at the scene.  Which makes me think it's for a hoax purpose. 

But what I am really having a hard time with is this.  In order for a hoax to go as planned, fool proof, if you will, would have to be hardly anybody involved.  The more people involved, the more chance of a leak.  Somebody, by now, after two years, would have said something.  Some police person, hospital person, housekeeper, SOMEBODY, would have wanted money for a story that they knew, or thought they knew about.  That is what is bugging me about it being a hoax.  How can all these people be playing the role so well?  And who in the heck wrote this script with such detail, even down to the dosages and all of the details.  I know MJ is a genius, but ... I don't know.  I want to believe it, and most the time I do, but then these little seeds of doubt creep in.  I guess we will just have to wait and see.

I don't think the entire family knows (perhaps just immediate members) but put them aside and what key people do you need? Just the ones that were actually hands on that day right? So the Toxicologist, Cardiologist (that's on today), girlfriends, Murrays ex with the kid, none of them have to be in on it. I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that none of them are in on it. I'm sure this script took years in the making and Michael has endless resources, imagine what we can do on the internet, everything that we have found out just thru researching, now imagine Michael's means of finding information out.

About people blabbing because of money, since word isn't good enough anymore I am sure confidential agreements were made. I could be wrong but aren't the back up dancers for TII still under contract? If they are still under contract for what little went on around them (for what they would have seen or heard) imagine what the other contracts say regarding all of these other key players.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

October 12, 2011, 02:43:20 PM
The people giving up because of this photo, what caused you to believe Michael's alive in the first place? A memorial didn't convince you, a funeral didn't convince you, several autopsies, all family members, including Michael's children saying he's dead, there being an involuntary manslaughter trial, nothing convinced you, but a crappy photo of a supposed autopsy that barely shows "Michael's" face? I know the sight is frightening at first, but seriously... I've seen better "photos" of Bigfoot or alien autopsies. Don't get too emotional. To me, there's not much of a doubt this photo is fake. If Michael's dead and they have to deliberately influence the jury by showing "gruesome" death photos of him, why on earth won't they use a high quality photograph in which you can actually see something? I suppose there aren't any since the 21st century can't provide such a thing as a high quality image.  :roll:

These are the types of things that make me believe something's fishy. They are the reason why I doubt Michael's death, not the other way around. I just can't understand, now that they're actually showing us pictures, why they have to evoke comparisons to alien autopsies and the Lake Erie Monster, why none of them look authentic.

Those of you believing the scar from Michael's spider bite is visible, I don't think so. First of all, take another look at this photo, I think its quality is a little better:

When you take a close look, you can see another similar, lighter discoloration on the other leg. Plus, you have those discolorations on his knees, I have no idea where any of this comes from, but to me it seems bruised, sore, maybe, and the discoloration on his right leg doesn't look like a scar to me. Would it still be that dark after years? Don't discolorations due to scars fade away after a while?

Interestingly, the autopsy report states there is a "5 x 2-1/2 inch area of hyperpigmentation" on the anterior right shin. They do not call it a scar, so it probably doesn't appear to be one.

And when you look at the healing process of the bite, you can clearly see it looks different:

It's partly lighter in the middle; would all of this turn dark to end up as a dark patch? Also, the shape, in my opinion, is completely different, the bite is much rounder than the discoloration in the autopsy photo, even when not stretched.

I don't have a lot of medical knowledge, these are just my observations, so forgive me if I said anything wrong about scarring or the like.

I also think it's comical you can barely see Michael's face. I mean, are those people for real? The navel should also be (more) visible, if you ask me; the photo doesn't even seem to be overexposed, so why would the navel be absent? We all know Michael's belly button is an outie and it's pretty prominent. The stomach looks like that of a wax dummy to me.

And most importantly, let's quote from the autopsy report again, "The decedent's overall skin has patches of light and dark pigmented areas." Vitiligo is mentioned several times, and "focal depigmentation of the skin, particularly over the anterior chest and abdomen, face and arms." Can you see any of this? Because I can't. This is super weird, because the discoloration of the shin would fit, as well as some other statements, but vitiligo seems to be completely absent. Lightning? So, the lightning would still allow us to see the hyperpigmented areas and bruises, but no vitiligo? And no belly button?

Honestly, I can't get myself to believe Michael's dead, sometimes I try to force myself, but I fail miserably, and photos such as this one, don't help. Nothing about Michael's supposed death adds up, and that's why I believe. I said from the beginning that if I got to see it with my own eyes, if a proper photo came out or video footage, I might be convinced. So far, this hasn't happened.
Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 03:07:27 PM by Bee Bee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

October 12, 2011, 03:06:44 PM
Plus, the legs are way too short, AGAIN. Michael has/had long legs. This "photo" was taken right from above the body, so you can't explain it away with the perspective or anything. They're way too short. You can see the ball of his foot, and don't be fooled by the quadrat. That "body" looks like a mess.

If you need to be convinced (I didn't put my heart into that work, but you get the idea, lol):

Also, I don't really see why the quadrat has to be that big in order to cover his genital area. If we're dealing with a montage, this could have been used to distract you from the obvious color difference between his stomach area and thighs.
Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 03:23:43 PM by Bee Bee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

October 12, 2011, 03:37:48 PM
The things that are bugging me about this picture as well as the first one shown is his eyes and mouth.  When you die, your muscles lose the ablility to keep the eyes and mouth closed.  In both pictures Michael's eyes and mouth are shut.  They would of had to placed tape on his eyes and sewn his mouth shut for them to remain closed.  When these pictures were taken it was hours after the death.  I also remember someone saying (can't remember who) that when they saw his body at the hospital his eyes were open and dry.  Hence, the eye muscles losing the ability to keep them closed.
 Also, when someone dies, they start to lose the blood in the lower parts of the body and it works its way up. When my father-in-law was dying from cancer, his hospice nurse knew almost exactly when he would pass.  She kept looking at his feet and was telling me that when they are on their last days, they lose the blood, as well as the color in their feet and legs.  In this picture, Michael still has quite a bit of color left in his legs.  Yes, there is discoloration on the body, but we don't know what Michael's body really looked like under his clothes. 
I am trying my hardest to keep the faith in all of this.  But, to tell you the truth, when I saw this picture I instantly got sick to my stomach and very emotional.  But, after looking at it over and over, I have to believe that this is not Michael lying there.  I also don't think that this is happening just to get out of doing the concerts.  For it to go this far, Michael's life is in danger.  He has to have help from powerful people for this to go this far.  IMO, I don't think Michael that we once knew is ever going to come back.  There are way too many people involved in this for him to safely return.  I love him with all my heart.  But, I want him to be safe and if he has to stay away from us for this to happen, then so be it.  We will always have his music, his legacy, his pictures and his presence in our hearts.  Michael, you will always remain in my heart and its not just because of the entertainment that you have given us.  You have showed us the distruction of the world and what needs to happen for it to change for the better.  I will continue to do my part, to be a loving, caring person and to help make this world a better place for all things under God.  God bless you and keep you safe. 
Peace. Love. and Happiness
Dragonflylilies

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 12, 2011, 03:38:13 PM
FACTS FOR ME:

1- There's only ONE Michael Jackson. No twin brother and no double who looks exactly like him.

2- Michael at 02 and in TII was Michael himself and there was no double.

3- All of the pictures we saw after June 25th as the ambo pic, dead pic, autopsy pic are all FAKE. Photoshopped.

4- MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 12, 2011, 04:20:22 PM
It's really a shocking photo to look at it, no matter who we see really, Michael or not.......I admit it's easy to loose our faith in the hoax after the first look. But then, you start to think.

- Out of all the famous people who died in the past years, the world haven't seen an autopsy photo neither of them, a photo in the casket isn't easy to look at on the first hand, then why humiliate anyone in the world by showing his autopsy photo?????? Just because Michael is the world's most famous entertainer, it doesn't equals to be humiliated like that. I CAN'T BELIEVE FOR 1 MINUTE THE FAMILY INCLUDING HIS CHILDREN WOULD ALLOW SUCH A THING! NO WAY!!!!!

- There are several mistakes with this photo too, i don't want to list the things that all the members here pointed out one by one, and i have no idea if it's really Michael or not, but the person doesn't seem dead to me......the tone of the skin, the red mouth, there's a sheet below him........ It's another bad quality picture, you can't see all the important details which can make it crystal clear who is this man and is he alive or not?.........

Fake photos before, i call this is again a fake one!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 12, 2011, 04:56:11 PM
Hello everyone! I know that most of you don't know me or you don't remember me but I am a member here almost since the site was created on the first place! I haven't written anything for a very very long time now ,although I visit the site regularly, because I felt that I had nothing to say and also there were many times that I got disappointed  and thought about giving up the hoax and my theory and feelings that Michael is still with as  /pull hair/... Thank God it didn't happen!SoOo as about the first photo, a year ago a member of the old mjhd PM'd me the picture and I'm almost 100% sure that this is not Michael.... many inconsistencies there and it looks photoshopped( I study as a graphic designer, so there is some experience on the subject) ... The second picture looks as if it's real and to be honest I don't know what to do with it! At first I was like  OMG! but for some reason I don't feel like I look at a dead man and I also have to add that the photo doesn't seem to be photoshopped.
There are 3 options : 1: A double made a "photoshoot" on the coroners table
                                  2: Michael made the "photoshoot" on the coroners table( his life is in great danger and the proof of his "dead  body" is THE chance to stop the HOAX theories
                                  3: He really is dead.
                                    I'll go with theories number 1 and/or 2  rr/

Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 05:12:43 PM by lacta89
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions