~Souza~

Re: Michael Jackson Autopsy Photo
October 12, 2011, 03:55:28 AM
Because there were numerous threads going on about the same picture. So I merged them and the oldest post is always on top. I think most will understand we are now talking about the newly emerged picture shown at the trial. I will sticky this post of mine in this thread, to make sure this one is on top and people will see that it's about the new picture, if by any chance they didn't get that yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 12, 2011, 04:07:41 AM
Just wanted to point this out in regards to the lines of pigmentation shown on the photo. I put the photo in paint , and drew where the pigmentation starts and ends in precise lines. None of this looks in synq as far as coloring goes unless he tanned sections of his body and covered certain parts. The more I observe this photo, the more I believe it's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 04:10:08 AM by alfarle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

October 12, 2011, 04:14:04 AM
When a person dies, the mouth is open and you have to put something under the head that the mouth stays close ...i miss so much words....but here he lays straight on the ???? and the head lay down....normaly the mouth would be open....if he was dead.... /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 12, 2011, 04:17:54 AM
Just wondered:

Could those bands of different colour be because of some UV tube lighting or something?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 12, 2011, 04:43:56 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just wondered:

Could those bands of different colour be because of some UV tube lighting or something?

That's what I was thinking @ first but in all honestly ...either way, it still just looks weird like they put bits and pieces of the photo together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

October 12, 2011, 05:34:06 AM
Who's in the back? Jeans and a t-shirt? Hand in the pocket? OMG! Another proof! /bravo/

the LAPD .. probably
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

October 12, 2011, 06:57:19 AM

<You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"

this photo on "Michael" on that page is so fake, why?  his nipples I too dark brown. And how could anybody says this is Michael Jackson??really??I am sure it will turn up more fake pic of Michael being dead.
As for the autopsy photo on trail: the date 08/25/2009 being wrong, TMZ wrote dr Christopher Rogers claims the date is wrong...it should read june 25th.yea right!!Do Dr Christopher really think we are that stupid.
And as for the belly button not showing,someone on TMZ did a comment about this:"For all of you looking for his belly button it's very light and small but it's there. just sayin'" Could this be true?????
I just can't see why u could not see his belly button,when the pic is taken from above?!

Even if I believe Michael Jackson is Alive and it's a fake autopsy. Still I think it's shameful of TMZ or any page to publish that pic. /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

October 12, 2011, 07:38:03 AM
They are showing this picture so all can be put to rest, including Michael. They are well aware of the hoax. Michael has gone to meet his maker and as difficult as it must be for those of you who have spent endless hours connecting dots and theories;  There comes a time when you have to say stop. A time of acceptance. A time to greive. If there is anything positive to be gained by this hoax is that you all have 2 years spent together and you will be able to support each other through this time of sorrow. The majority of the world has already cried their tears and we are prepared to be here for all of you as you begin your walk down that path.

Blessings and major love to you all.
Have you read the AR? If that report is Michael Jackson... I'm Queen Elizabeth!

@Love4MJ I want to tell YOU to stop. You don't believe, so please leave us alone.
Why do non-believers keep coming here to tell us what we should think  crash/ ?
I actually don't need your advices to form my own opinion.

You are being so negative you are not looking outside of the box. You are so focused on that picture you saw and you made your conclusion that this is Michael dead.. Look very well, I don't see Michael at all. I see a person who ressembles Michael that is it. How may impersonators look so much like Michael? I for one met an impersonator last year, and yes he could have been his twin brother. What gave him away were his hands, no one has Michaels curly fingers, and tinted nails.. So my dear, it is you prerogative to believe what you want, but please do not be negative towards us, we do not tolerate it. We do all have our opinions and I understand yours, but you need to analyse more options. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Grace

October 12, 2011, 07:38:50 AM
So I went searching for photographs of autopsy rooms just to make sure there is no camera hanging from the ceiling. I don't want to come up tough to anybody here, so who doesn't want to see an autopsy room, pls skip my post.

These rooms are pretty functional - in terms of emotions: cold.
The persons working there do need it just for this: working there.

Usually they will have a table that may hold some liquid; usually this liquid needs to be washed away after the examination so there is an inclination in the table; usually these rooms are made to be cleaned up very well. The doctors working there will need some space to write on for their reports on paper or in a laptop or for putting a dictaphone. They will work as a team of three e.g. and they do need a lot of precision light - so professional light systems will be available as for any regular operation.

That's why the space on the ceiling above an autopsy table usually holds light and not a camera.

These are some examples of autopsy rooms.

Interestingly, this one comes from an abandoned hospital in L.A.:

Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 07:45:40 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

October 12, 2011, 07:44:34 AM
Just wanted to point this out in regards to the lines of pigmentation shown on the photo. I put the photo in paint , and drew where the pigmentation starts and ends in precise lines. None of this looks in synq as far as coloring goes unless he tanned sections of his body and covered certain parts. The more I observe this photo, the more I believe it's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Is it possible that the uv like stripes that we are seeing are caused by the projector lights? We have been saying all along with every photo that is shown in court that the photo isn't the best of quality. Is it possible that what we are seeing is a shot of the projection on the wall? If that's the case then that's why none of the photos including this one are of the best quality. Just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

October 12, 2011, 07:48:41 AM
So I went searching for photographs of autopsy rooms just to make sure there is no camera hanging from the ceiling. I don't want to come up tough to anybody here, so who doesn't want to see an autopsy room, pls skip my post.

These rooms are pretty functional - in terms of emotions: cold.
The persons working there do need it just for this: working there.

Usually they will have a table that may hold some liquid; usually this liquid needs to be washed away after the examination so there is an inclination in the table; usually these rooms are made to be cleaned up very well. The doctors working there will need some space to write on for their reports on paper or in a laptop or for putting a dictaphone. They will work as a team of three e.g. and they do need a lot of precision light - so professional light systems will be available as for any regular operation.

That's why the space on the ceiling above an autopsy table usually holds light and not a camera.

These are some examples of autopsy rooms.

Interestingly, this one comes from an abandoned hospital in L.A.:

Thank you Grace for posting these pictures. I know when they take pictures of a dead patient due to crime it is never from a ceiling, it is a normal picture from the side of the deceased. That abandoned room is very interesting. I wonder if Michael was there..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

October 12, 2011, 07:57:09 AM
If you cannot stand the sight of blood, this picture is very graphic.. Not for everyone. Actually I want to faint.

I will just  put the link, I do not want to post the picture , I do not even know if it is real or a fake. I know there are about 12 comments about this picture.
I hope it is not Michael, actually it can be anyone, you do not see the face.

Let me know what you think.. I personally think it is a fake photo.. blessings.

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
When I saw yesterday the FAKE autopsy picture of TMZ, someone told me about a 2nd picture, I didn't realize it was this one. I just read the comment of Craig Harvey, and this pic is obviously soooo FAKE! We don't see a face, so there's absolutely no proof that it is Michael.
The autopsy picture which has been shown at court and publicly...first I thought  /overreacting/ Though, there must be a reason for this. People will question why this shocking picture is shown publicly. Well, it created awareness about privacy and respect and the lack of it (I hope). Again a lesson.
Keep the faith.
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

October 12, 2011, 08:27:22 AM
If you can't recognize Michael, his face, his arms, his shape, buy eyes :roll:

The date is absolutely not wrong, this is a 6  and not an 8   :arrow: : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 12, 2011, 08:56:19 AM
Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 02:44:26 PM by Love4MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

Sarahli

October 12, 2011, 09:12:04 AM
If you can't recognize Michael, his face, his arms, his shape, buy eyes :roll:

The date is absolutely not wrong, this is a 6  and not an 8   :arrow: : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hmmm yes it really looks like a 6, we just have to compare with the 9. But the controversy has been launched already.  :lol:

Another useful illusion. It's all a matter of perspective or zoom in and zoom out!  lolol/
Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 09:19:12 AM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal