Re: Michael Jackson Autopsy Photo
October 11, 2011, 06:57:29 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They are showing this picture so all can be put to rest, including Michael. They are well aware of the hoax. Michael has gone to meet his maker and as difficult as it must be for those of you who have spent endless hours connecting dots and theories;  There comes a time when you have to say stop. A time of acceptance. A time to greive. If there is anything positive to be gained by this hoax is that you all have 2 years spent together and you will be able to support each other through this time of sorrow. The majority of the world has already cried their tears and we are prepared to be here for all of you as you begin your walk down that path.

Blessings and major love to you all.
Have you read the AR? If that report is Michael Jackson... I'm Queen Elizabeth!
LMAO!

And yes, Love4MJ thanks for the kind words but I think I'm staying in the game til the end!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2011, 06:59:38 PM
The fact that the judge allowed the photo to be presented is for me proof that it is all hoax more than that MJ is dead.

I still cannot see the purpose of showing the photo to the jury. 

I think it would be of great value for prosecution as long as it shows MJ was in perfect health. Does it show MJ was in perfect health? for me, not in particular, the body seems thin, pale and....stretched  :D

As I understand it is still possible for the judge to delete/hide/make some stuff not publicly available (look at some of Connie interview with LAPD when some of the stuff was not allowed). So, what was the reason for him to allow this?

The judge knew the trial will be televised and the photo will be published all over the net. So, unless it gives a lot of sense and value to the jury to allow it, then it makes no sense for me why the judge allowed it in court (at least this is my way of thinking).

We are dealing here with human being that was known globally, that had family, kids...
Makes no sense for me, actually pretty cruel if you ask me to show it like this, if the man, of course, was dead. :D

P.S. just look at majority of comments on TMZ...

You're absolutely right about the photo looking stretched. They made him look like an alien or a smashed bug on a windshield or something. It just didn't look like Michael. But I must admit, after seeing the photo, I literally cried a bit.  :'( It hurts.....but then again, there's just SOMETHING IN MY HEART AND SOUL THAT WON'T ALLOW ME TO ACCEPT THAT MJ is gone. Something.... michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

October 11, 2011, 06:59:57 PM
The pic doesn't even look like MJ!  His legs are too skinny and his eyes/forehead don't look like MJ's.  This could either be a mannequin or an actual imposter who may have died from AIDS or something.  There's no way a real court would allow that pic to be shown to the general public. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

October 11, 2011, 07:27:59 PM

NOT!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

October 11, 2011, 07:28:55 PM
Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 02:49:27 PM by Love4MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 11, 2011, 07:42:49 PM

NOT!

/bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

October 11, 2011, 07:46:15 PM
OMG! IF YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS MICHAEL, I AM GOING TO PULL  /pull hair/. COMMON GUYS, THAT IS NOT MICHAEL. WE SAW MICHAEL ON JUNE 24, HE DID NOT HAVE THOSE SKINNY LEGS, NEITHER HIS ARMS THAT SKINNY. THIS IS SOMEONE ELSE WHO LOOKS LIKE MICHAEL WHO DIED THAT DAY.  PLEASE LISTEN TO ME, I AM A VERY INTUITIVE PERSON, AND I HAVE STRONG VERY STRONG FEELING MICHAEL IS ALIVE.

THIS PICTURE CAN BE AN IMPERSONATOR, AND OR THOSE PROSTHETIC MAKE UP... THIS IS NOT THE END BUT THE BEGINNING.. LOOK AT THE PICTURE VERY CAREFULLY, BEFORE YOU MAKE A DRASTIC DECISION, AND MAY REGRET LATER.

TS PLEASE HELP US HERE... I KNOW THAT IS NOT MICHAEL I FEEL IT, AND I WILL NOT GIVE UP, EVEN IF MURRAY GOES TO JAIL, I KNOW DEEP DOWN MICHAEL IS ALIVE!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 11, 2011, 07:51:11 PM

Wrong information tmz.Not naked afraid/ !
Private part is not in sight  :D
But this is what the world wanted to see.
Not?
But just another fact.
Does a coroner take a picture from above hanging on the ceeling?
Guess he does that only when it is Michael Jackson. lolol/
What a great view!

BUT YOU SEE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD TO SEE HIS PRIVATE PARTS,( I AM NOT BEING PERVERTED NOW)  BECAUSE, WHEN MICHAEL WAS ARRESTED FOR MOLESTATION, GAVIN ARVIZO STATED THAT MICHAEL USE TO GO TO THE WASHROOM WITH OPEN DOOR AND HE SAW A BEAUTY MARK ON HIS PRIVATE PARTS. SO THAT WOULD A GOOD WAY OF FINDING OUT IF IT IS REALLY MICHAEL.. YOUR BEAUTY MARKS IN YOUR BODY DOES NOT GO AWAY..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

October 11, 2011, 07:53:28 PM
Can anyone here remember where the picture came from of Michael looking at a copy of himself laying down? was it in TII im sure i remember kenny o in the picture. If anyone remembers the pic im talking about or has a copy could they post it on the forum? cos that was the first thing that sprang to my mind when i saw the autopsy picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

October 11, 2011, 07:54:34 PM
Dear TheMoonIsDancing: You are free to laugh if you wish. I'm here to help anyone that needs support when they begin to realize the seriousness and truth about this horrific situation. Michael J. Jackson died due to the neglect of one Dr. Conrad Murray on June 25, 2009.  Elvis hoaxers are still waiting for him to appear but we realize that he is dead. Jim Morrison is dead. And yes sadly, Michael Jackson is dead. Blanket's face told the whole story at the Tribute Concert. Just remember that its okay to change your mind or change your perspective.

I am available for anyone who needs support.

I would like to ask you if  you have read everything we found in this forum from the past 2 yrs? I do not think so.. because if you did you would have not reacted this way.. Maybe we will be here for you when Michael comes and say Pica boo I am here.. I am very positive and have tremendously faith in the good Lord and i feel it in my bones the Michael is alive. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

October 11, 2011, 07:58:50 PM
OMG! IF YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS MICHAEL, I AM GOING TO PULL  /pull hair/. COMMON GUYS, THAT IS NOT MICHAEL. WE SAW MICHAEL ON JUNE 24, HE DID NOT HAVE THOSE SKINNY LEGS, NEITHER HIS ARMS THAT SKINNY. THIS IS SOMEONE ELSE WHO LOOKS LIKE MICHAEL WHO DIED THAT DAY.  PLEASE LISTEN TO ME, I AM A VERY INTUITIVE PERSON, AND I HAVE STRONG VERY STRONG FEELING MICHAEL IS ALIVE.

THIS PICTURE CAN BE AN IMPERSONATOR, AND OR THOSE PROSTHETIC MAKE UP... THIS IS NOT THE END BUT THE BEGINNING.. LOOK AT THE PICTURE VERY CAREFULLY, BEFORE YOU MAKE A DRASTIC DECISION, AND MAY REGRET LATER.

TS PLEASE HELP US HERE... I KNOW THAT IS NOT MICHAEL I FEEL IT, AND I WILL NOT GIVE UP, EVEN IF MURRAY GOES TO JAIL, I KNOW DEEP DOWN MICHAEL IS ALIVE!!!!!

I just looked @ the photo again for the 3rd time today....how'd they pull off the pigmentation in his skin?I know I sound stupid in asking that because make-up can make things happen. Secondly, I do remember in TII he was wearing skinny jeans...his legs did look quite skinny in the movie. I'm reading the other posts and I'm praying that this is not really Michael. Plus, what is that red thing on his chest? What is that white thing going across his face and why is it there? :(

Anywho, just to lighten the mood up a bit, here's something that was placed in the book "You are not alone". Perhaps this will help some:
"To take a picture
is to capture a moment,
to stop time,
to preserve the way we were,
the way we are.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words...
So with these photographs,
I will recreate some wonderful ,
magical ,moments in our lives.
Hopefully this journey into the past,
in picturesque form will be a stimulant,
to create a brighter successful tomorrow"
-Michael Jackson

:'(  <----me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

October 11, 2011, 08:05:01 PM
8/25 is my birthday... how strange is that? Most definitely the wrong date. Another point someone made, the autopsy report stated that Michael was bald on top of his head and had tight short curls towards the bottom of his head, yet in this photo Michael has a full head of long straight hair. We can only assume it is a wig, because the autopsy report clearly states that 'long straight hair' is not his natural hair. So what? Michael was sleeping... With his wig on? And if he wasn't (because who sleeps with wigs on?) somehow they decided to fasten it on his head while "rushing" him to the hospital? Well alright then... That doesn't quite make sense to me. Any ways a few other points; many people say there is no belly button, I can most definitely see a belly button, there is a belly button. A damn, Michael was rocking a six-pack before he died? That is a wonderfully strong core muscle right there; solid abs right there. Just like a dancer. Umm a few thoughts, this does indeed happen to look like Michael to me, and it happens to look like a fit and strong Michael to me as indicated by his ab-tastic muscles. I don't know what else is going on, but it looks like Michael to me, is he dead in the picture? I do not know. But man, 8/25? That is the wrong date, and can anyone see if it says 2009? Because I can't tell. But you don't usually wait two months before giving an autopsy, do you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are only as alone, as we choose to be.
"That we are not separate and alone, but each of our hearts beat within the chaos and wonder of the universe. That our souls were created from the light of a billion stars."
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

~Souza~

October 11, 2011, 08:07:52 PM
I posted this in the TIAI thread, but I will post it here too:

Okay, so I did a little de-sqeezing and I think this is more accurate:

I think they sqeezed it horizontally to make him look skinnier (well I think more narrow defines it better, because he sure doesn't look skeletal). By de-sqeezing it, his body looks way more in proportion. I don't think mine is 100% accurate, but the shoulders are broader, the neck shorter and the body looks more in proportion, so I think it's at least a lot closer to accuracy than the original. And if this is really his body anno 2009, I must say he looks pretty damn fine for a anorexic junkie...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
October 11, 2011, 08:11:39 PM
Can anyone here remember where the picture came from of Michael looking at a copy of himself laying down? was it in TII im sure i remember kenny o in the picture. If anyone remembers the pic im talking about or has a copy could they post it on the forum? cos that was the first thing that sprang to my mind when i saw the autopsy picture.

I know there was one from the "Leave me alone" video where he staged a copy of his body, not sure if there was one from TII. :|
Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 08:15:00 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2011, 08:25:07 PM
I showed this picture to my doctor friend, he said, it is a fake.. First of all, when you do autopsy on a person you cut a person into a V shape from the neck half way to the waist. The doctor said he did autopsy to the heart he had a great heart so tell me if he is not cut how did they check the heart, the lungs etc.. If you see the picture he has a gun shot wound in the middle of his chest. Thanks to my friend who saw. This is a person who got shot in the chest, or a prosthetic picture make believe it is Michael. Now I will post a picture the real autopsy.. It may be graphic, believe me I got squimish. At least it will make us understand once in for all it is not Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal