paula-c

Re: Michael Jackson Autopsy Photo
October 11, 2011, 08:27:43 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wrong information tmz.Not naked afraid/ !
Private part is not in sight  :D
But this is what the world wanted to see.
Not?
But just another fact.
Does a coroner take a picture from above hanging on the ceeling?
Guess he does that only when it is Michael Jackson. lolol/
What a great view!

Very good point, this photo was taken from the top, which was mounted on a ladder to make the picture? To me it doesn t scare me for nothing that photo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 11, 2011, 08:31:27 PM
I showed this picture to my doctor friend, he said, it is a fake.. First of all, when you do autopsy on a person you cut a person into a V shape from the neck half way to the waist. The doctor said he did autopsy to the heart he had a great heart so tell me if he is not cut how did they check the heart, the lungs etc.. If you see the picture he has a gun shot wound in the middle of his chest. Thanks to my friend who saw. This is a person who got shot in the chest, or a prosthetic picture make believe it is Michael. Now I will post a picture the real autopsy.. It may be graphic, believe me I got squimish. At least it will make us understand once in for all it is not Michael

I was wondering what is the wound on his chest smiley_spider /cook/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2011, 08:46:55 PM
left or right leg, damn I can’t even think straight.  I need some time to deal with this one.

Ok, everyone here read autopsy? It's online like forever, and, according to it, there are plenty
of photos of the "body" taken before, during... well, and during autopsy. I have no desire to
see "during" photos, just because.

If this "body" is not MJ, then they HAD to make it look like him, accurate to description in autopsy {heh
heh, though he doesn't look like 50 y.o. male to me at all! :roll:} and description has spider bite
and basically everything real MJ had on his body - all scars etc. It must be accurate anyway!
It won't be believable if they put some chubby red-haired librarian in there, right? He had to
look real.

If this is MJ posing - well, of course spider bite is there!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

October 11, 2011, 08:48:31 PM
Paula way back when it was said they bruised his chest from CPR....not done by Murray of course.  Hey everyone didn't TS say it was going to get worse before it gets better.  This was an eye opener, but common sense tells you something is up with the incorrect date and the body structure.  Not necessary to loose faith, we have come along way with "The Man" we still have a path to travel before it's over.  So get back in the saddle and let's ride!  Take care, Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2011, 08:48:48 PM
I showed this picture to my doctor friend, he said, it is a fake.. First of all, when you do autopsy on a person you cut a person into a V shape from the neck half way to the waist. The doctor said he did autopsy to the heart he had a great heart so tell me if he is not cut how did they check the heart, the lungs etc.. If you see the picture he has a gun shot wound in the middle of his chest. Thanks to my friend who saw. This is a person who got shot in the chest, or a prosthetic picture make believe it is Michael. Now I will post a picture the real autopsy.. It may be graphic, believe me I got squimish. At least it will make us understand once in for all it is not Michael

Thank you so much for clarifying that @all4loveandbelieve. I was wondering what that was ....:( I'm glad someone clarified that bc I just called some of my family on thoughts on the photo which made things no better...and I'm sitting up here literally sobbing.  :'( Anywho, thanks again. Your posts are always motivational and provide hope as well as faith. ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

October 11, 2011, 08:54:02 PM

Thank you so much for clarifying that @all4loveandbelieve. I was wondering what that was .... :( I'm glad someone clarified that bc I just called some of my family on thoughts on the photo which made things no better...and I'm sitting up here literally sobbing.  :'( Anywho, thanks again. Your posts are always motivational and provide hope as well as faith. ;))

Glad I was of help.. keep the faith dear, it is easier to give up then to continue going. If you need to talk you can always count on me.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 11, 2011, 09:08:24 PM

Thank you so much for clarifying that @all4loveandbelieve. I was wondering what that was .... :( I'm glad someone clarified that bc I just called some of my family on thoughts on the photo which made things no better...and I'm sitting up here literally sobbing.  :'( Anywho, thanks again. Your posts are always motivational and provide hope as well as faith. ;))

Glad I was of help.. keep the faith dear, it is easier to give up then to continue going. If you need to talk you can always count on me.. blessings.

Thanks!  bearhug Much appreciation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

October 11, 2011, 09:17:44 PM
If you cannot stand the sight of blood, this picture is very graphic.. Not for everyone. Actually I want to faint.

I will just  put the link, I do not want to post the picture , I do not even know if it is real or a fake. I know there are about 12 comments about this picture.
I hope it is not Michael, actually it can be anyone, you do not see the face.

Let me know what you think.. I personally think it is a fake photo.. blessings.

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

Old news.  Fake
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

October 11, 2011, 09:19:10 PM
I posted this on the TIAI thread but thought it should go here too:

To me it looks like there is an image of a face photoshopped along his chest and down his abdomen. Almost like the image on the Shroud of Turin…but not exactly the same face. Here are the two pics below to compare:

The Shroud of Turin parallel is interesting:

It is a linen cloth bearing the image of a man who appears to have suffered physical trauma in a manner consistent with crucifixion. It is kept in the royal chapel of the Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist in Turin, northern Italy. The image on the shroud is commonly associated with Jesus Christ, his crucifixion and burial. The origins of the shroud and its image are the subject of intense debate among scientists, theologians, historians and researchers.

There is a lot of debate as to whether the Shroud is authentic or if it is a fake….just like there is about this supposed autopsy picture of Michael!!!!!!!!

There is no way I am going to lose faith due to this picture. We know the ambo pic is fake, we know the death picture on the gurney is fake, we know so much about this entire thing is fake…so why wouldn’t this one be fake as well?

The media are gorging on this picture like the vultures they are.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

October 11, 2011, 09:20:41 PM
If you cannot stand the sight of blood, this picture is very graphic.. Not for everyone. Actually I want to faint.

I will just  put the link, I do not want to post the picture , I do not even know if it is real or a fake. I know there are about 12 comments about this picture.
I hope it is not Michael, actually it can be anyone, you do not see the face.

Let me know what you think.. I personally think it is a fake photo.. blessings.

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

Old news.  Fake

I know dear, this post was done couple months ago.. This is not news to me.. Thanks to point it out..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
October 11, 2011, 09:44:04 PM
I know it's difficult to compare side by side because of the angle (done on purpose I'm sure), but maybe we can see something we're missing.
Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 09:45:52 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
October 11, 2011, 09:57:11 PM
I posted this on the TIAI thread but thought it should go here too:

To me it looks like there is an image of a face photoshopped along his chest and down his abdomen. Almost like the image on the Shroud of Turin…but not exactly the same face. Here are the two pics below to compare:

The Shroud of Turin parallel is interesting:

It is a linen cloth bearing the image of a man who appears to have suffered physical trauma in a manner consistent with crucifixion. It is kept in the royal chapel of the Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist in Turin, northern Italy. The image on the shroud is commonly associated with Jesus Christ, his crucifixion and burial. The origins of the shroud and its image are the subject of intense debate among scientists, theologians, historians and researchers.

There is a lot of debate as to whether the Shroud is authentic or if it is a fake….just like there is about this supposed autopsy picture of Michael!!!!!!!!

There is no way I am going to lose faith due to this picture. We know the ambo pic is fake, we know the death picture on the gurney is fake, we know so much about this entire thing is fake…so why wouldn’t this one be fake as well?

The media are gorging on this picture like the vultures they are.

Wow...ok, that is really "freaky"! I can see the image that you are talking about, it is very clear! Regardless of any of this, I just don't get any "feelings" that Michael is dead. This picture is "sad", but IF it is Michael, he isn't dead and the photo has definetly been "altered". The other option, is that this is a staged "replica body" ,( like the one from Leave Me Alone), of what Michael would look like if he were dead.

It has been quite a day today, but I will not lose Faith! We can't forget what we have uncovered over the last 2+ years...Michael is ALIVE, and the Truth Will Prevail in due time.

Just think, most of the world believe he is dead, and after releasing this picture, it seems like we are losing some of our "Believers", so even more people think he is dead, which will make Michael's BAM even more shocking, then it would have been before this pic was released!

I'm sure before this trial is over, our "Faith" will be tested even more, but we can't lose hope family!

I Love you all so very much!! Here are a bunch of hugs for all of you having a rough time right now!
 bearhug bearhug bearhug bearhug bearhug bearhug bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

October 11, 2011, 10:05:08 PM
Sorry if this is off topic but did anyone else find the coroner to be like a doctor out of a horror movie?  When he first took the stand today my first thought was this was the stangest man I have seen!  His movements seemed over acted.  His speech slow and quiet, he never looked up, always down or to the side.  He seemed to be the typical autopsy doc portrayed in "B" rated movies!  Did anyone else see this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2011, 10:08:09 PM
Sorry if this is off topic but did anyone else find the coroner to be like a doctor out of a horror movie?  When he first took the stand today my first thought was this was the stangest man I have seen!  His movements seemed over acted.  His speech slow and quiet, he never looked up, always down or to the side.  He seemed to be the typical autopsy doc portrayed in "B" rated movies!  Did anyone else see this?

I will say he acted a little strange to me, I just chalked it up his line of work and maybe he was nervous about testifying not only in court but knowing the whole world is watching. Did I read too much into that?  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

October 11, 2011, 10:19:44 PM
I posted this in the TIAI thread, but I will post it here too:

Okay, so I did a little de-sqeezing and I think this is more accurate:

I think they sqeezed it horizontally to make him look skinnier (well I think more narrow defines it better, because he sure doesn't look skeletal). By de-sqeezing it, his body looks way more in proportion. I don't think mine is 100% accurate, but the shoulders are broader, the neck shorter and the body looks more in proportion, so I think it's at least a lot closer to accuracy than the original. And if this is really his body anno 2009, I must say he looks pretty damn fine for a anorexic junkie...

I posted this in the TIAI thread, but I will post it here too:

Okay, so I did a little de-sqeezing and I think this is more accurate:

I think they sqeezed it horizontally to make him look skinnier (well I think more narrow defines it better, because he sure doesn't look skeletal). By de-sqeezing it, his body looks way more in proportion. I don't think mine is 100% accurate, but the shoulders are broader, the neck shorter and the body looks more in proportion, so I think it's at least a lot closer to accuracy than the original. And if this is really his body anno 2009, I must say he looks pretty damn fine for a anorexic junkie...

He looks too young, the abdomen is too firm for a "skeletical " guy and we all know that , when lying on a plane surface the ribs are more visible; the eyebrows are not his and on the right shoulder there is something like a hidden tattoo...or a pigmentation spot? Look at his hand...the skin it's way to young. It looks to me like a dummy .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal