Re: Michael Jackson Autopsy Photo
October 13, 2011, 10:18:06 AM
I find starting a new thread on this subject confusing because I've been posting on the Official Trial Thread of Sept 27....

What I have noticed & posted is:

#1. I think the date thing was MADE to draw attention. YES the 6 is actually a 9 turned upside down... I see 3 9's = 999 in the photo = Hoax #

#2. With the 6 looking like an 8 we have MJ telling us he posed for this shot on 8-25-2009.  Two mos AFTER 'DEATH'.  This is a Set up & photo shopped = ALIVE 
 #3. The "truth" & photo has been "stretched" and here we are literally naval gazing!     The patchiness is the Vitiligo; it is progressive so of course it's not going to match Jermaine's earlier description. This is PRE-Autopsy as there is no Y cut & the date of supposed autopsy is wrong; it should be the 26th right? ...and so is his color.  Shouldn't he be a greyish cast with blue lips by now if really dead? Although I don't get the blood in the center of the chest Did the EMT's inject the heart to get it started? Somebody was sitting up on that gurney...but was it MJ or one of his Decoys???

MJ is messing with us... Monster lyrics.
  TS are you going to comment? Some of us are a bit  :-\  Even if proven fake this picture has gotten to a lot of us. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  « Reply #1305 on: October 12, 2011, 04:30:35 PM »  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 10:21:06 AM by MsTrinity333
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

paula-c

October 13, 2011, 11:11:10 AM
opinion a non believer with respect to photo

Follow up on Autopsy Photograph

My opinion on the autopsy photo is this – not genuine.  Despite the debate about the date placed on the I.D. placard next to the body (I see an eight not a six), Most autopsy photos, for identification do not include the wigs or tapes still attached to the body’s wrists (that were not there in the gurney photos).

Secondly, THE LAW in regard to showing autopsy photos in a court room

Laws on public release of autopsy photos:

Photographs/Video Recordings
“Any and all photographs or video recordings of the body, or any portion of the body, of a deceased person taken by or for the coroner at the scene of death or in the course of a post mortem examination or autopsy are not available for inspection at any time pursuant to Section 129 of the California Code of Civil Procedure. Anyone wishing to inspect or obtain copies of photographs will be required to obtain a court order as outlined in Section 129.”  Source and page 3 of this document Source

That is the law.  Viewing autopsy photographs is NOT the right of the media or press under the law.  If viewing autopsy pictures IN COURT, generally T.V. cameras are either turned toward the judge or the shot is blacked out. 

HLN showed that picture at least THREE TIMES TODAY by different hosts, each saying they are “only going to show this once”, while at the same time blasting the necessity of the court’s decision to show it.

What?!!

Looking at the photo myself I originally was NOT going to post this photograph because of Michael’s privacy.  However, It didn’t look right to me.  I saw some major errors, so I sent this to Micheline and I sent it to my mother, who has a graphics art background.  She called me back in about an hour and this is what she told me:

“Your picture that you sent me is a bunch of other pictures spliced together and they did a really sloppy job.  Very unprofessional.  This picture was put together in at least three different places.”

Since this is not a real autopsy photo, I am posting the picture below so that you can determine that the sections I examined were not altered.

Screenshot of Autopsy Photo

- Upper arms and across the chest is a wide stripe that is a different color all the way across the picture, including the background which is also a different color.   On this photo I circled the multiples of bandages/gauze that don’t normally stay on a genuine autopsy photo (You’ll see why below for comparison) and I also noted the fact that Michael’s usually prominent navel is absent.

Picture of Chest Area

- The legs are attached right above the knee and a different color.  Line above the knee to the blacked out area is different shade as the knees and below.  Also note the color of the sheet between the legs is different, line matching where the legs are different colors

Picture of Legs/Knees Area

- The neck is a different color and too long and the head is disproportionately large to the shoulders and length of neck.  She said they should have attached the head a little bit lower.  Head is different shade than the neck.  Also note that the tape and tubing is still attached to Michael and in the same position as it is in the gurney shot from Day one.  I also used red to point out the date, which is INDEED a number 8, not a six like Jane Vasquez tried to tell us that someone called in and said it was a six.  It’s an eight.

Picture of Neck/Head Area

Now on the picture below, this is the gurney shot from day one of trial.  Notice that in this picture, Michael’s head is in the same position, just “turned” which accounts for the distortion on the photo above.  Michael also had a lot more bandages on his arms in the coroner’s picture than he does in the gurney shot.  The tubing is in the same position as the tubing above.

Is there any reason to ADD bandages and gauze at the coroner’s office on a dead person?

Gurney shot/Tape and Tubing

If I didn’t know any better, I’d say this chop-job was INTENTIONALLY bad.

My mother told me “Whoever did this photo shop job is an amateur.  I want this guy’s job.”  She too agreed that it looked like it was done badly on purpose.  For what purpose would that be?

I remember the photo shopped jobs of the TINI girls revealed on this blog last year.  Their whole web site was taken down over this and a lot of scrambling on Sam DeGosson’s pages . . . all over discovered photoshopped jobs.

Pictures of Michael with “good friends for many years” appeared in tabloids and on news shows of people being interviewed that until Michael passed were only stalkers who slept outside his gate with seemingly no jobs to support themselves while they followed his caravan of SUV’s to and from doctor appointments and the Forum and back to Carolwood.

I’m sure there will be some who will attempt to bully me into saying I’m not seeing what I’m seeing, just like last year.  But all I can remember is a little saying I used to hear a lot of from my mother, growing up . . .

“Two can play at that game!”
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2011, 12:28:20 PM
opinion a non believer with respect to photo

Follow up on Autopsy Photograph

My opinion on the autopsy photo is this – not genuine.  Despite the debate about the date placed on the I.D. placard next to the body (I see an eight not a six), Most autopsy photos, for identification do not include the wigs or tapes still attached to the body’s wrists (that were not there in the gurney photos).

Secondly, THE LAW in regard to showing autopsy photos in a court room

Laws on public release of autopsy photos:

Photographs/Video Recordings
“Any and all photographs or video recordings of the body, or any portion of the body, of a deceased person taken by or for the coroner at the scene of death or in the course of a post mortem examination or autopsy are not available for inspection at any time pursuant to Section 129 of the California Code of Civil Procedure. Anyone wishing to inspect or obtain copies of photographs will be required to obtain a court order as outlined in Section 129.”  Source and page 3 of this document Source

That is the law.  Viewing autopsy photographs is NOT the right of the media or press under the law.  If viewing autopsy pictures IN COURT, generally T.V. cameras are either turned toward the judge or the shot is blacked out. 

HLN showed that picture at least THREE TIMES TODAY by different hosts, each saying they are “only going to show this once”, while at the same time blasting the necessity of the court’s decision to show it.

What?!!

Looking at the photo myself I originally was NOT going to post this photograph because of Michael’s privacy.  However, It didn’t look right to me.  I saw some major errors, so I sent this to Micheline and I sent it to my mother, who has a graphics art background.  She called me back in about an hour and this is what she told me:

“Your picture that you sent me is a bunch of other pictures spliced together and they did a really sloppy job.  Very unprofessional.  This picture was put together in at least three different places.”

Since this is not a real autopsy photo, I am posting the picture below so that you can determine that the sections I examined were not altered.

Screenshot of Autopsy Photo

- Upper arms and across the chest is a wide stripe that is a different color all the way across the picture, including the background which is also a different color.   On this photo I circled the multiples of bandages/gauze that don’t normally stay on a genuine autopsy photo (You’ll see why below for comparison) and I also noted the fact that Michael’s usually prominent navel is absent.

Picture of Chest Area

- The legs are attached right above the knee and a different color.  Line above the knee to the blacked out area is different shade as the knees and below.  Also note the color of the sheet between the legs is different, line matching where the legs are different colors

Picture of Legs/Knees Area

- The neck is a different color and too long and the head is disproportionately large to the shoulders and length of neck.  She said they should have attached the head a little bit lower.  Head is different shade than the neck.  Also note that the tape and tubing is still attached to Michael and in the same position as it is in the gurney shot from Day one.  I also used red to point out the date, which is INDEED a number 8, not a six like Jane Vasquez tried to tell us that someone called in and said it was a six.  It’s an eight.

Picture of Neck/Head Area

Now on the picture below, this is the gurney shot from day one of trial.  Notice that in this picture, Michael’s head is in the same position, just “turned” which accounts for the distortion on the photo above.  Michael also had a lot more bandages on his arms in the coroner’s picture than he does in the gurney shot.  The tubing is in the same position as the tubing above.

Is there any reason to ADD bandages and gauze at the coroner’s office on a dead person?

Gurney shot/Tape and Tubing

If I didn’t know any better, I’d say this chop-job was INTENTIONALLY bad.

My mother told me “Whoever did this photo shop job is an amateur.  I want this guy’s job.”  She too agreed that it looked like it was done badly on purpose.  For what purpose would that be?

I remember the photo shopped jobs of the TINI girls revealed on this blog last year.  Their whole web site was taken down over this and a lot of scrambling on Sam DeGosson’s pages . . . all over discovered photoshopped jobs.

Pictures of Michael with “good friends for many years” appeared in tabloids and on news shows of people being interviewed that until Michael passed were only stalkers who slept outside his gate with seemingly no jobs to support themselves while they followed his caravan of SUV’s to and from doctor appointments and the Forum and back to Carolwood.

I’m sure there will be some who will attempt to bully me into saying I’m not seeing what I’m seeing, just like last year.  But all I can remember is a little saying I used to hear a lot of from my mother, growing up . . .

“Two can play at that game!”

Hi Paula ....with all due respect just 2 things. There is a close up of the numbers and it is a 6. It's hard to tell in the larger photo but there is a photo around here of just the numbers and it is a 6. Another thing, about the bandages, I at first looked at those as weird too, now I don't know why they are still there or what the protocol is for removing things. But I did notice that the same two bandages are in the two photos. The left arm is positioned a little differently so it's a little harder to see in the gurney photo but it is there.

Other then that, great find on the knees and neck thing, that helped a lot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 13, 2011, 02:08:12 PM
@Grace, excellent post. The autopsy pic is a wake up call for sure! I hope that people realize that and instead of turning the other cheek, they finally will open up their minds.
Ignorance of people purchasing diamonds and necklaces
And barely able to keep the payments up on their lessons
And enrolled in a class and don't know who the professor is
How low people go for the dough and make a mess of things?
From the lyrics "Shout" by Michael Jackson

/scream/ /scream/ /scream/ /scream/ /scream/
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPiGY58x9cE&feature=related[/youtube]
L.O.V.E.

This is one of my favorite songs and what you quoted....some of my favorite lyrics.

Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
October 14, 2011, 11:13:31 PM
watch this ----------)) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lorela

October 15, 2011, 03:47:55 AM
MJ Autopsy Photo- RESURRECTION:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md4ndcXVF5w&feature=uploademail[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2011, 05:12:07 AM
Is it only me, but I can see some similarities of this photo from autopsy pic

and this from This is it

/overreacting/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

October 15, 2011, 05:37:06 AM
@Grace, excellent post. The autopsy pic is a wake up call for sure! I hope that people realize that and instead of turning the other cheek, they finally will open up their minds.
Ignorance of people purchasing diamonds and necklaces
And barely able to keep the payments up on their lessons
And enrolled in a class and don't know who the professor is
How low people go for the dough and make a mess of things?
From the lyrics "Shout" by Michael Jackson

/scream/ /scream/ /scream/ /scream/ /scream/
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPiGY58x9cE&feature=related[/youtube]
L.O.V.E.

This is one of my favorite songs and what you quoted....some of my favorite lyrics.

Thank you.
You're welcome, Gina :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

October 15, 2011, 07:05:50 AM
There are problems with analyzing  this photo. No one on the internet has a true original. They have the photo that was placed on an overhead that naturally washes out and sometimes even distorts pictures
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

October 15, 2011, 11:05:12 AM
Good morning :)

I was looking at BACK's posts this morning. Here is a nice reminder that it's all under control. L.O.V.E.

PS - This was posted on the anniversary of Michael's aquittal but isn't it interesting that BACK called it a Memorum Day...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 15, 2011, 11:13:35 AM
My opinion about the number 6 versus the number 8 - Michael did that on purpose to further prove that what we see isn't always what the truth is. Our eyes play tricks on us, just as BACK said.

It is probably a 6 for sure but the fact that the attorney even brought up that it looked like an 8 and the coroner agreed tells me that it was meant to create controversy.

The August 25th information found is enough for me to believe that it's no mistake or coincidence that the 6 was made to look closely like an 8 but still be a 6.

We've proven BACK's comments to be true.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
October 15, 2011, 11:46:46 AM
My opinion about the number 6 versus the number 8 - Michael did that on purpose to further prove that what we see isn't always what the truth is. Our eyes play tricks on us, just as BACK said.

It is probably a 6 for sure but the fact that the attorney even brought up that it looked like an 8 and the coroner agreed tells me that it was meant to create controversy.

The August 25th information found is enough for me to believe that it's no mistake or coincidence that the 6 was made to look closely like an 8 but still be a 6.

We've proven BACK's comments to be true.

Blessings :)

True, it was done on purpose, if we really zoom the pic, we can clearly see it is 6, but the black paint (or whatever material it is) is in my view purposely extended to create the confusion that it is an 8, for drawing attention and finding the clues :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

October 15, 2011, 04:21:34 PM
I made a comment on the autopsy photo on another thread.  I felt there was a reason why the photo was shown in court.   Look at the photo closely. You will see the face of Jesus Christ.  The Shroud of Turin.  Jackieblue64 made a video about this photo and the connection to the resurrection.  Someone mention in Jackieblue64 comment that Elvis was reading about the Shroud of Turin before his death. 

Here's the youtube video
[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/md4ndcXVF5w[/embed]

Here are some links about the Shroud of Turin

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2011, 04:38:14 PM
I made a comment on the autopsy photo on another thread.  I felt there was a reason why the photo was shown in court.   Look at the photo closely. You will see the face of Jesus Christ.  The Shroud of Turin.  Jackieblue64 made a video about this photo and the connection to the resurrection.  Someone mention in Jackieblue64 comment that Elvis was reading about the Shroud of Turin before his death. 

Here's the youtube video
[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/md4ndcXVF5w[/embed]

Here are some links about the Shroud of Turin

That video from JackieBlue was excellent. I would not have seen that on my own but it's interesting that there are so many references to Christ. Michael - may God continue to bless you and keep you safe.

Blessings to each of you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2011, 05:04:19 PM
I know it's difficult to compare side by side because of the angle (done on purpose I'm sure), but maybe we can see something we're missing.
I don't understand why his head is now facing the other way.  It is now at least 6 hours after he supposedly died and his lips are still red, and the entire body doesn't seem to have that look.  He looks like he's sleeping.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions