paula-c

~Souza~ wrote:

So last year his favorite flower was a sunflower, now it's a red rose. Okay...

One would almost think Mike is at Neverland, when you look at the last sentence

we have often spoken of islands in the Caribbean, Neverland is a lake with two water fountains at its center. In the middle is a small island which can be reached using a motorcycle or a jet ski to ferry swan-shaped pedal.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

an island below the lights of a city?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

here is me bein crazy again. there is an independant television station in la channel 18 . any thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
here is me bein crazy again. there is an independant television station in la channel 18 . any thoughts?

Thank you for sharing this - what are your thoughts about this independent television station? Are you thinking Michael owns it or will put out information on it? Do you know who the registered owner is? And what is the name of this station?

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Grace do you know what book is that and why it shows the same time as the Neverland flower clock?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

I think the watch pic is just an ad on the back of a magazine. The times 10 to 2 (1:50) or 10 past 10 (10:10) are always used to create the right visual balance in advertising - have a look in a clock/watch seller's window, they're always set like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

The words "dump" and "chuck" have negative implications as in throw away or drop without care or emotion, and why would they say a "flying" helicopter, or are some not meant to fly? :?  :lol:  (like Dumbo)

Also there are at least 6 occurances of a single rose, either pink or red, in HMH video, and more if you include the heart-shaped (choclate box) with many red roses on it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "curls"
I think the watch pic is just an ad on the back of a magazine. The times 10 to 2 (1:50) or 10 past 10 (10:10) are always used to create the right visual balance in advertising - have a look in a clock/watch seller's window, they're always set like this.

Very interesting.
Why would the Neverland clock then needed to be set to a time according to
the right visual balance in advertising
?

Would this imply this picture would be PR material provided by Michael's advertising team to media / TMZ?

As to the alleged "no fly zone" over Neverland: maybe a pilote may help out reading these maps on "special fly zones":
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I think these are all messages by MICHAEL Now that June 25 is approaching...If after two years we are still here now he is really sure that.....

IT'S ALL FOR LOVE

Rose, helicopter,Neverland......... :roll:  
I look forward to the 25    lolol/

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Thank you for sharing this - what are your thoughts about this independent television station? Are you thinking Michael owns it or will put out information on it? Do you know who the registered owner is? And what is the name of this station?

Blessings :)

voice, you are asking for logical connections comming from my brain  :lol: all i know is my brain latched onto thoughts channel and 18 . my brain asked itself i wonder if there are any local news channels there in la that are 18.  imagine my surprise when there was one and it is independantly owned. seems like there have been statements regarding the hoax about michael going after the media with the help of one of it's own. way back one of the insider thingys suggested that attention be paid to things happening in not tabloid media ( could that mean local news?). i made this post right as i was heading to bed so i really didn't persue it any further. it is probably just another one of my crazy thoughts .maybe i will look deeper.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "curls"

Very interesting.
Why would the Neverland clock then needed to be set to a time according to
the right visual balance in advertising
?

Would this imply this picture would be PR material provided by Michael's advertising team to media / TMZ?

As to the alleged "no fly zone" over Neverland: maybe a pilote may help out reading these maps on "special fly zones":
I noticed on the first page where the arial video of the wedding at Neverland was, and the camera/helicopter never showed the house or areas close to it. Perhaps there are strict rules on what can be filmed or flown over.

The time not only is visually balanced but it appears positive such as a smile or [blur=blue:17jqtkuz]V for victory.[/blur:17jqtkuz] 8:20 would seem like a frown.
I wonder if any crazy richer fans ever tried flying over Neverland over the years
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok...I can't help it...it's gematria game time:

519 = "MJ Anniversary- The Flying Helicopter Flower Dump" = "Thank you To Everyone Who Has Input Helpful Data"

or if you just use the capital letters:

MJATFHFD = 68 = July = Carlos = Xscape = fbi files

*gematria is a system of giving numerical value to letters/words.  I have done a few posts about it...here is a basic one:

Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions