PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "Andrea"
LOL, anyone else notice how ASS is capitalized like Front has done a few times in the "BACK" thread when spelling ASSume?  Plus the article emphasizes  "BAD" (era).

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "CC"
so.... @parisjaxon is her!!!???

Yep and this can be proof that TMZ is wathcing out for this forum and that's how they found out about Paris' Twitter account. Or maybe they already know it because of Michael. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if TMZ got this article directly from watching this site.  We're still the only MJ site on their blogroll.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

YEP YEP  bounce/  I was going to make a post to Front and was going to tell him to stop keep on writing ASSumptions. I was sick of seeing him writing the same thing in every sinlge post of him but now I can see the relation btw Front and this article of TMZ. It could be a coincidence IF I believed in coincidences. But I don't. TS is related with TMZ too. And Paris was tweeting about the posers of her on Twitter and with the help of TMZ, her account got verified by the media and now everyone knows it is her real account. :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Did you guys check the post again? TMZ deleted it!!! It says THIS POST NO LONGER EXISTS.  afraid/  afraid/  afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

I just check TMZ page and is there! I hope they are not playing with us because if they come here they can find all the info we post and make this kind of things... and they know we would assume is a DOT but the only thing this proves to me is that they confirmed is paris twitter, just that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "Andrea"
LOL, anyone else notice how ASS is capitalized like Front has done a few times in the "BACK" thread when spelling ASSume?  Plus the article emphasizes  "BAD" (era).

so.... @parisjaxon is her!!!???

Yep and this can be proof that TMZ is wathcing out for this forum and that's how they found out about Paris' Twitter account. Or maybe they already know it because of Michael. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if TMZ got this article directly from watching this site.  We're still the only MJ site on their blogroll.

YEP YEP  bounce/  I was going to make a post to Front and was going to tell him to stop keep on writing ASSumptions. I was sick of seeing him writing the same thing in every sinlge post of him but now I can see the relation btw Front and this article of TMZ. It could be a coincidence IF I believed in coincidences. But I don't. TS is related with TMZ too. And Paris was tweeting about the posers of her on Twitter and with the help of TMZ, her account got verified by the media and now everyone knows it is her real account. :)
her account got verified by the media and now everyone knows it is her real account
May be it was the intention of TMZ that everyone should believe that it is her real account, whereas in fact it isn't ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I just check TMZ page and is there! I hope they are not playing with us because if they come here they can find all the info we post and make this kind of things... and they know we would assume is a DOT but the only thing this proves to me is that they confirmed is paris twitter, just that!

afraid/  Really? When I checked it out, it wasn't there. Wow! What's happening?  suspicious//

Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
May be it was the intention of TMZ that everyone should believe that it is her real account, whereas in fact it isn't ;)

It IS Paris' account for real. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

afraid/  Really? When I checked it out, it wasn't there. Wow! What's happening?  suspicious//

Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"

Paris tweeted she was going to get her account verified soon. Maybe this is what she was talking about, an unofficial verification.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Did she delete the tweets?  Because I can't find any tweets of this sort...

Someone fill me in if I'm missing something please...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "finfin"
[glow=red:1vjdvuis]Daddy's B A M M[/glow:1vjdvuis]

oh my gosh! i didnt even realize that until now !

Daddy's BAD ASS Motorcycle Memorial

That explains so much! No wonder Bad Ass had a space in between , because if it didn't then they wouldn't have the A. But why the second M? "Motorcycle Memorial" sounds weird. They could've just said "Daddys BAD ASS Motorcycle" then it would've been "Daddy's BAM" but, so there's some reason for the second M... and why is bad ass in caps?  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

And you know this for sure how? Frahnkly, I'm fah too skeptical at this point to think that's her..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

here is another article on the same subject,,,  but here there is 2 motorcykles....

----------------------------

Fan Shows L-O-V-E To Michael Jackson's Children

Just before the one-year anniversary of the passing of the pop icon, children of the late Michael Jackson received a special gift from a fan.

Michael’s oldest son, 14-year old Prince and 13-year old daughter Paris received two customized motorcycles that were dedicated to the 'King of Pop.' Looking at the images of this motorcycle, it is clearly evident that this was a fan with a great love of the icon.

The front shows MJ circa the Jackson 5 era sitting on a throne sporting an afro. Other images on the bike show MJ wearing his trademark sunglasses. Michael's trademark poses were lovingly portrayed, making it truly a work of art.

The music industry and the world just doesn’t seem the same since Michael died on June 25, 2009.

There will be naysayers and what MJ fans refer to as “haters,” but all he wanted in the world was love. With this gesture, it is clear that MJ was more than loved in this world. It’s just too bad that he wasn’t shown that when he was alive.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and from MTV
Michael Jackson's Kids Recieve Signature MJ Memorabilia

The King of Pop may be gone but his memory will forever live on. Case in point, recently two of Michael Jackson's three children received a pair of customized motorcycles dedicated to their legendary dad. The gifts come just days away from the late singer's second anniversary since the musical icon suddenly passed away.
Michael's children, 14-year old eldest son Prince Michael, 13-year old daughter Paris and youngest son Prince Michael II (aka Blanket) at 9, will have to wait a while before sporting the cycles, which were lovingly adorned with images of their father. A side view of the powerful looking bike shows Jackson in various poses. From front to end in every available space, Jackson's face is shown with one shot of the singer in his trademark sunglasses, while in the others the King Of Pop strikes a more regal pose.

The front view of the cycle, using the windshield visor as a canvas, shows Jackson in his younger Jackson 5 days, with a shot of the king to be sitting in what appears to be a throne. His recognizable afro marks the historic time of the photos, long before Jackson moved on to sport a longer and flowing hairstyle.

Michael Jackson passed away on June 25, 2009 as a result of acute propofol intoxication after suffering cardiac arrest. Sketchy details regarding Jackson's death led the Los Angeles County Coroner's office to rule the passing a homicide. Jackson's personal physician, Conrad Murray, was with charged involuntary manslaughter and pleaded not guilty. The trail for Murray is scheduled to begin September 8 of this year.

Although his unfortunate passing two years ago broke hearts around the globe, Jackson's lasting legacy is cemented by not only his number of hit records and albums, but in how fans continue to adore the singer and also this honor bestowed to his progeny.

Rest in peace to the King Of Pop.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

And you know this for sure how? Frahnkly, I'm fah too skeptical at this point to think that's her..

Yep, I'm 1500% sure that it is her. Genevieve and some other cousins are also following her but that is not the only reason why I'm sure that's her.  bounce/ Prince's gf wrote that that's Prince and Paris and she made videos about it on her youtube channel and we saw her pictures with Prince. So that is really Prince's gf and they are really the kids' accounts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

I agree...I've never thought for a moment this was her account.  She's far too intelligent for that twitter account.  And besides, there are no tweets about any of this from that account...(not that I can find anyway).

We love you Mike!  Hurry home!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I was thinking, maybe the 55 is backwards to call attention to the number. 5 in Roman numerals is V.
The master number 55 according to this website represents defeating enemies, an intuitive mind and a genius.
 mj_bad/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

maybe it is just me but with the link to prince and paris only ( saying blanket is too young ect.) makes me think of the riding around on the back of debbies motorcycle wearing a mask thing. as for the backwords 55 just makes me think of looking back. but it also gives me thought of speed demon . guess i am all over the place on this. :lol:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

mdc

Quote from: "starlight30"
I was thinking, maybe the 55 is backwards to call attention to the number. 5 in Roman numerals is V.
The master number 55 according to this website represents defeating enemies, an intuitive mind and a genius.
 mj_bad/

I could be wrong, probably am, but I think its backwards to remind the driver who's towing the trailer (when looking in side mirror) not to exceed 55 while towing the trailer for safety reasons. It covers U-hauls ass basically.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions