Re: @theillusion777
July 07, 2011, 04:36:47 PM
Hi Guys,

Here the last post of The Ilusion:

Day 1# ReBirth

July 7, 2011 • 20 Comments

Hello all! As you know, I recently changed the description of the site to read, “the jaunty birthday smiles.” As most of you realized, it was an anagram which, when unscrambled, read “July Thirteenth is Bamsday.”

That makes today, July 7th, the first day of the “Seven Days of the Bam.” I said that each day would feature news, with the final two days being the big event.

Today’s news doesn’t IMMEDIATLY have to do with MJ, but it has to do with something that is synonymous with his name: News of the World. As we all know, NotW is a tabloid that has ALWAYS posted tabloid articles about MJ, calling him Wacko Jacko (among other things).

The news that broke today was that NotW was shutting down July 10th. This is part of the redemption of his name. The people that bad-mouthed him (made up lies) are getting what they deserve.

I know a lot of you are like, “That’s it? That’s the news?!” Yeah, it is (today’s news that is). It is like the quote from Kenny Ortega at the beginning of THIS IS IT: “And piece by piece by piece by piece, MJ is revealed, until he jumps out. And on Michael’s command, we begin.”

The pieces have actually been falling into place since early 2010, but the “Seven Days” will see the pieces falling increasingly faster.

Finally, I know a lot of you were expecting the news today to be directly about Michael. While that was not the case, do not be discouraged. Do you expect all the BIG stories to be released in the beginning? Or would you expect them to be released nearer and nearer to the end?

-The Illusion
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

July 07, 2011, 05:00:51 PM
link under the title
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Sign looking at you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2011, 06:27:57 PM
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
link under the title

The Sign looking at you

LOL! T. S. looking at you :) nice find!

Couldn't it be something that has to do with the V character? he was talking about the hollywood sing, last year at Juli 13th right? wonder what's going to happen over there :)  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

Hollywood sign webcam 24/7
July 07, 2011, 06:34:38 PM
Just saw this on twitter. It's a webcam that shows the Hollywood sign 24/7

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hollywood sign webcam 24/7
July 07, 2011, 07:14:53 PM
Sorry, I don't see the relevance to Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2011, 07:42:12 PM
[Quote = "happythoughts"] Desculpe, eu não vejo a relevância para Michael. [/ Quote]

This was posted on the website of Illusion 777.  confused/  errrr

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

July 07, 2011, 08:19:53 PM
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
link under the title

The Sign looking at you

LOL.....didn't TS once finish off an Update with "The Sign" ?
 bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

July 07, 2011, 08:26:28 PM
Quote from: "happythoughts"
Sorry, I don't see the relevance to Michael.

See link

Special Date? July 13, 2011

[highlight=#ff0000:150dmsxu]Isnt V for  Vanquish said that it's his birthday too and JOIN HIM ON HOLLYWOOD SIGN ??[/highlight:150dmsxu] :o  :shock:

Cant embed video, sorry :cry:
but here is some quote from that post.  THANK YOU looking4truth  respect/

Christian Feast Day:
Abd-al-Masih
Abel of Tacla Haimonot (Coptic Church)
Clelia Barbieri
Eugenius of Carthage
Henry II, Holy Roman Emperor
Mildthryth
Silas (Roman Catholic Church)
Teresa of the Andes
July 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Feast of Kalimát, first day of the seventh month of the Bahá'í calendar. (Bahá'í Faith)
Statehood Day (Montenegro)
The last day of Naadam (Mongolia)

Remember, remember the thirteenth of July
The virus, treason and plot
I see no reason why virus and treason
Should ever be forgot

July 13th seems to be a possible key date. What will happen? I am not sure but it seems to be everyone's favorite date. V is only one of many possible insiders hinting or directly stating this date as important. Remember, this may not be the time he'll come back but there may be a major development that will occur on this date.

Our fellow hoax poster, curls has done a great job putting together a bunch of links that helped me think of this whole theory. I'll just quote what she wrote in the BACK thread:

So, we have several interesting people right now who appear to be either the same person, or using each other's ideas, intentionally collaborating or not, to create a highly entertaining scenario for the next couple of weeks!

1. Back - Seven Day Theory - still vague and mysterious, to me at least!

2. Front - also talks of the Seven Day Theory which has now turned into a '7 day feast' - with pie!

3. theilusion777 - 'The Seven Days of the Bam' - Twitter account deleted but posting on his blog at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4. V - and his video about joining him on 13th July at the Hollywood sign.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... mAM76QwClM
Although he's mentioned MJ, his message about waking up to the evil in the world does not directly reference MJ. Awaiting further info about the 13th from him. Two more vids from him, the latest being from April this year:

5. TheMessageofV - I don't know, but don't think this is the same person as 'V' - 5 videos to date, very MJ related:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... er&list=UL

6. And then to top it all, TMZ go and bring 'V for Vendetta' to mind with this article today:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ving-face/

Regardless of whether any, all or none of the above actually have anything at all to do with Michael Jackson, I'm being entertained at least! And if it turns out MJ has got a hand in some or all of them, then that's all the better!

I think as long as we keep an open mind and don't get too sucked in to the possibilities, we'll be ok!

Source: viewtopic.php?f=188&t=5167&start=1625#p341412

So, to break down the reason why I think this is all relevant to this date. I will break down each part of curls post as well as post additional information.

1. BACK: In 2006, a poster by the name of BACK wrote an extremely interesting new 7 day theory. It was posted on a topic about Tupac's 7 Day Theory hence the word 'new' in its title. You can read the theory here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I am still trying to decipher this message but one thing that jumps out is 'SUN RISES.' In the V video above, V states that July 13th is the day the Sun God, Ra was born. You can read more about this Egyptian God here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login So I am thinking that maybe the SUN RISES part has to do with the Egyptian Sun God, Ra. Perhaps, metaphorically, the Sun God will rise on his birthday and start a chain reaction of change. BACK continues to say after the SUN RISES, it will be "...breaking the thickest of the wild blue momentary scab." What would be the scab? Perhaps, all the things V states in his video. What could be the wild blue? Perhaps America's justice system.

I could be off but I think the color blue could be related to the American great seal. Here's a little more information on the colors meaning:
The colors red, white, and blue did not have meanings for The Stars and Stripes when it was adopted in 1777. However, the colors in the Great Seal did have specific meanings. Charles Thompson, Secretary of the Continental Congress, reporting to Congress on the Seal, stated:

"The colors of the pales (the vertical stripes) are those used in the flag of the United States of America; White signifies purity and innocence, Red, hardiness & valour, and Blue, the color of the Chief (the broad band above the stripes) signifies vigilance, perseverance & justice."

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If we take this meaning then yes, there is a scab on vigilance, perseverance and justice in the US and perhaps BACK is saying that there will be a removal of that scab so everyone will see the truth and seek out true justice. This would go along with what TS has been stating in his redirects and what MJ himself said in the movie This Is It about government and of course, it aligns with V and his videos. It also could go along with this mysterious conspiracy that has been vaguely explained by his family.

2. Front: I specifically want to focus on the 7 day feast which is a biblical reference:
The seven feast days were given primarily to Israel, yet they are a beautiful panorama of the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ, as well as the Christian experience. The feasts of Passover, Unleavened Bread, and Firstfruits were fulfilled by Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection. The Feast of Pentecost, which occurred fifty days later, prefigured the Holy Spirit's coming in Acts chapter 2. Between these four feasts and the Feast of Trumpets was a long interval (four months) in which the harvest was gathered in. This period represents the church age during which the body of Christ will be completed (Rom. 11:25). The next three feasts after this period are the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashana), Day of Atonement (Yom Kipper), and the Feast of Tabernacles (Succoth). When the trumpet sounds the church will be caught up (1 Thess. 4:16-18; 1 Cor. 15:51-52) and Israel regathered fulfilling the Feast of Trumpets. The Day of Atonement for Israel will be fulfilled when, at the end of the seven-year Tribulation, Christ returns and Israel accepts Him as their Messiah.

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... pared.html

The resurrection of Christ.... the resurrection of MJ.... seems to be pointing to this metaphor as well as that lucky 7 again. If anyone is familiar with the bible, you can further elaborate on this and the possible significance to this adventure. I am not well verse on this topic so I won't act like I am. I just knew that the 7 day feast had something to do with Jesus so this is what I found and it seems pretty relevant.

3. Illusion777 is another possible informer that has posted a special post on his/her blog in reference to a Seven Days of the Bam. Here is what he/she wrote:

The Seven Days of the Bam

Hello all! As promised, here is my post about the “Seven Days of the Bam.” I decided that the proper time to post it was the exact 2 year anniversary of the 911 call, at 12:21 pm (PST), which is also considered the time that the hoax officially kicked off.

You may be wondering what the “Seven Days of the Bam” means. As I stated before, in the chat, there is a seven day period in July that you all need to look out for. Each day represents a letter in the word BAMSDAY.

Day 1 – B, Day 2 – A, Day 3 – M, Day 4 – S, Day 5 – D, Day 6 – A, Day 7 – Y

Each day also represents an aspect of the Bam, with the final days (A & Y) being the big final event.

BAMSDAY can also be looked at as an acronym, where each letter stands for a word or phrase, which then form a sentence (of sorts):

Back After Michael Sees Death AnniversarY

Yes, I know that the last word of the “sentence” uses TWO letters instead of the normal ONE, but let me explain.

Remember how I said the last TWO days are going to be the big final event? Well, those last two letters represent the last TWO days! If you think about it, since both days are one event, it makes sense for them to be in the same word.

Also, both final letters are in the word “anniversary.” Can you think of any dates in July that are the anniversary of anything?

You may be thinking, “But Illusion, didn’t you already say that BAM could stand for BACK AFTER MURRAY?”

Yes, I did say that. But, I only hinted that it COULD mean that. Also, it makes sense that it equals multiple things. It makes sense that something with Murray will happen before Michael returns.

And that would make him be BACK AFTER MURRAY, or after news breaks about Murray (June 25th, 2o11?).

In conclusion, I would just like to state that each of these seven days will feature some sort of “Breaking News” about Michael. You might, however, be thinking, “What day will these seven days begin?” I only say this, if you have been following me and have been following the hoax, you already know what day it will begin. I have not said the exact day, but have hinted at a day (that will either be the end or the beginning of the seven days).

TheIllusion

PS: I will tell you this…it DOES NOT start July 1st. Also, someone brought up, “But the term Bam or Bamsday was started by the hoaxers as a way of describing MJ’s return.” Let me address that. First, MJ himself said BAM at the end of TII (after the credits). Second, don’t you think that MJ would start using terms that the beLIEvers used? Is that so hard to believe?

PPS: I’m sorry if this post wasn’t what some of you expected. I never said it was going to be a huge reveal all post. I only said that it would explain the “Seven Days of Bam” that I had mentioned in the chatroom. And to the people who ask, “How did you get the okay to do this if you haven’t spoken to him since January?”: MJ isn’t the only one to give me the okay to post stuff. There are other people in on the hoax that do that too. MJ can’t do everything all at once.

I think I figured out which 7 days he/she is referencing in this particular post. July 7 is the anniversary of MJ's memorial. July 7 is also "After Michael Sees Death AnniversarY" which would be June 25, 2011. If we use TS's inclusive reckoning method, we will come across the date July 13 when we count 7 days from that date. If you don't believe me, then here you go:

From and including: Thursday, July 7, 2011
To and including: Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It is 7 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 2011&ti=on

4. V for Vanquish This is pretty self explanatory. As posted in the beginning of this post, it mentions July 13th being an important date blatantly. I guess we'll see if anything happens at the Hollywood sign.

5. the messageof v: I am not sure if there is anything relevant to themessageofv videos in regards to this particular date but it does reinforces the possible reasons behind this whole adventure, removing the scab and coming together with a purpose of L.O.V.E.

6. TMZ posted an article referencing V on July 4th. Could V be mentioned because a V-like person will be bringing independence on a slightly different day. July 13th...which cleverly also equals to July 4... 1 + 3 = 4.

Now, I'm sorry this post is so long but as you can see, there's a lot to cover. The additional information that I mentioned earlier is this little tweet from Teddy Riley...

Teddy Riley’s Tweet from June 12th
@BreathingPsyAir Sorry, but I had to mute you until July 13, 2011 12:06:50 AM GMT+02:00 | via twidroyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 1444375555

and remember, the see you in July comment and the possible signed photo that stated July 2011? This may be all pointing to this date. In the meantime, we'll just have to wait and see...Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness
looking4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 07, 2011, 08:43:15 PM
I think some of you will be disappointed. I read those blogs again, and I see nothing new in it. All he or she does is post info that is on the forums and in TS' posts. Like PureLove says, the fact that he mentions that the funeral was all filmed on location, sealed the deal. I mean come on...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2011, 08:51:47 PM
No problem, Skyways! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

paula-c

July 07, 2011, 09:01:37 PM
so true, I see nothing new :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2011, 02:40:17 PM
Illusion777 blog has just spontaneously combusted after he made an error with the latest news. ppl began commenting on the error.
Then soon after, The blog title changed hacked, enough of this shit, then 'HIS IP ADDRESS IS: 56.786.457.932 FUCK HIS LIES!' I managed to copy this before it went down... a shut down.  :lol:

Hello all! Welcome to the post about the SECOND day of the “Seven Days of Bam.” In this post, I will talk about the news that broke today, actually regarding MJ this time, unlike yesterday’s news (even though yesterday’s news was sort of connected to him because they were one of the bigger tabloids that were against him).
Today, 7/8/2011, news broke that Dr. Murray’s hearing was delayed until next Wednesday (July 13th). Here is an article stating this:
Is this a coincidence that it was delayed until July 13th (the day that I stated was the end of the Seven Days)?  The article also states that it is unsure when the actual trial will start (it is currently set to begin 9/8/2011).
Both the defense and the prosecution will be looking at footage that was unused in the film THIS IS IT. The defense claims it will show he was sick and frail, but the prosecution claims it will show that he was fine.
So basically, the news that broke today was about the hearing being delayed until July 13th (which, again, is the day that I stated was the end of the Bam).
Again, the people that are mad at me, because the first day’s news wasn’t even about MJ, are probably going to feel sort of the same about today’s news. But remember, I said yesterday that the bigger news was coming in the later days of the “Seven Days of the Bam.”
Can You Feel It?

Posted in The Seven Days of the Bam
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

mumof3

July 08, 2011, 03:16:24 PM
Yes they have gone now I hope not to many are hurt by this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2011, 03:21:12 PM
So... This site has fallen!  lolol/
This was predictable, but I think that would be in last day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 08, 2011, 06:20:41 PM
Quote from: "mindseye"
Illusion777 blog has just spontaneously combusted after he made an error with the latest news. ppl began commenting on the error.
Then soon after, The blog title changed hacked, enough of this shit, then 'HIS IP ADDRESS IS: 56.786.457.932 [glow=red:3umfyang]FUCK HIS LIES!'[/glow:3umfyang]I managed to copy this before it went down... a shut down.  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions