No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Re: @theillusion777
July 08, 2011, 09:59:35 PM
Can't wait to see what this person does on July 13th if nothing happens. They are starting to give me the irrits!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

July 08, 2011, 11:20:44 PM
[s:3nonxo75]Just wanted to say this...[/s:3nonxo75]

I know there have been more informers (some might call them “informers”. Emphasis on the quotation marks because of them being "fake"), but what happened to "don't judge a book by its cover"? Just because people have lied in the past, doesn't mean Illusion is. And if, IF, this person happens to be "one of the others", then ... oh well. Why should someone instantly think "FAKE" whenever someone new comes along?? "Keep the faith"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 09, 2011, 12:00:15 AM
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
[s:1avtw6b2]Just wanted to say this...[/s:1avtw6b2]

I know there have been more informers (some might call them “informers”. Emphasis on the quotation marks because of them being "fake"), but what happened to "don't judge a book by its cover"? Just because people have lied in the past, doesn't mean Illusion is. And if, IF, this person happens to be "one of the others", then ... oh well. Why should someone instantly think "FAKE" whenever someone new comes along?? "Keep the faith"

Can it be because of the WRONG info this person has been giving? It's not about the cover, it is about the content. You do not need these trolls. All they do is to give you false hope. Because of this person many people believe that Michael will be coming back this month. What's going to happen to them at the end of this month? They all will be disappointed and heartbroken. And this troll will be vanished in thin air like all of the other trolls.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2011, 12:26:24 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
[s:3bgzeu40]Just wanted to say this...[/s:3bgzeu40]

Can it be because of the WRONG info this person has been giving? It's not about the cover, it is about the content. You do not need these trolls. All they do is to give you false hope. Because of this person many people believe that Michael will be coming back this month. What's going to happen to them at the end of this month? They all will be disappointed and heartbroken. And this troll will be vanished in thin air like all of the other trolls.

I haven't been following/reading his tweets from the exact beginning, but what I've read so far seems to be correct because of the first day of The Seven Days of the Bam. Coincidence? Maybe so. Yeah. It might be crazy to think of something like that so soon for me.

•What wrong info?
•How has he given out false hope?
•What makes you thing that this is not 'the month'? Too soon? "...4 years to get it right..."?
•How come these "trolls" seem to disappear? Maybe because they can't handle the cruelty, I mean they are human; and some can't take the pressure. Maybe they were told to stop. Maybe something else, or maybe both. Who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
July 09, 2011, 03:49:53 AM
I am going to wait till the 13th of July, because I am still on the fence about illusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
July 09, 2011, 08:44:42 AM
Quote from: "use_your_illusion"
I am going to wait till the 13th of July, because I am still on the fence about illusion.

You know what after seeing michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com could play with people for that long, I think these people who claim to know anything are not worth paying attention to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

July 09, 2011, 10:02:21 AM
It also doesn't hurt to be open minded about things. It's almost 13 july, so will know soon enough if we been lied too.That's the way internet works, you can claim to be anyone you want. As long as you keep in mind this could be another fraud it's okay to hear what he has to say and give him the benefiet of the doubt. beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

July 09, 2011, 10:59:45 AM
the illusion 777 blog is not longer availble?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

July 09, 2011, 12:25:42 PM
another fake...as i reply to him in twitter stop foolish people hurting them with lies e lies...mj does not want it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

July 09, 2011, 12:46:16 PM
Quote from: "mindseye"
Illusion777 blog has just spontaneously combusted after he made an error with the latest news. ppl began commenting on the error.
Then soon after, The blog title changed hacked, enough of this shit, then 'HIS IP ADDRESS IS: 56.786.457.932 FUCK HIS LIES!' I managed to copy this before it went down... a shut down.  :lol:

Looks like that IP does not even exist  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

mdc

July 09, 2011, 12:59:17 PM
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
:lol: New twitter:

And now this twitter is gone. He keeps disappearing, maybe he IS an illusion. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 09, 2011, 01:12:20 PM
Quote from: "mdc"
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
:lol: New twitter:

And now this twitter is gone. He keeps disappearing, maybe he IS an illusion. lol
lolol/  now you see me

now you don´t  fresse/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 09, 2011, 04:35:22 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
[s:1hl459w0]Just wanted to say this...[/s:1hl459w0]

I haven't been following/reading his tweets from the exact beginning, but what I've read so far seems to be correct because of the first day of The Seven Days of the Bam. Coincidence? Maybe so. Yeah. It might be crazy to think of something like that so soon for me.

•What wrong info?
•How has he given out false hope?
•What makes you thing that this is not 'the month'? Too soon? "...4 years to get it right..."?
•How come these "trolls" seem to disappear? Maybe because they can't handle the cruelty, I mean they are human; and some can't take the pressure. Maybe they were told to stop. Maybe something else, or maybe both. Who knows?

Did you read the posts on this thread? Actually the previous page should be enough to get it. ;) (My post about the funeral and Souza's)

Anyways, she disappeared again. :lol: Actually I'm pretty sure that she will be back and say that she was hacked again. :lol: PATHETIC!

Let me tell you why she "disappeared" once again. Yesterday Serenity was asking her questions about the songs she says she "worked" with Michael. And she couldn't answer ANY of them! I'm saying SHE bacause after I read the posts she made to Serenity, I became 100% sure that our troll is a female. She was having a catfight out there. And when she understood that she can not answer the questions because she doesn't KNOW the answers, she deleted her account again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2011, 06:03:56 PM
Quote from: "mindseye"
Illusion777 blog has just spontaneously combusted after he made an error with the latest news. ppl began commenting on the error.

What error did s/he make? I missed a lot in the last couple of days ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions