You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It`s a long read, I know, but has tons of information  ... on lots of questions.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

Very interesting summary and inconsistencies. I wonder if inconsistencies are in testimonies or in this article.

-There were only 2 people in the house: Michael and Murray. Michael is deceased  ?
but we know that
-Kaie, kids, nanny, Alvarez, and some security outside were at the house as well.

then
Murray:
-After realizing that Faheem Muhammad wasn’t at the property, MAW called called Alberto Alvarez at 12:17pm
who called 911 at or around 12.18, right?
 BUT
-Paramedics were called at 12:12pm, they arrived at 12:26pm .

- Their first observation is that Michael’s eyes were wide open, fixed and dilated. Michael was asystole (no heart activity).  Paramedics asked Murray “what’s the underlying medical condition?” Murray said “He is dehydrated, exhausted from rehearsals. No underlying medical condition”  :lol:
 When people get exausted/tired, they stop breathing???

Kenny Ortega:

- After the 50 shows in London, Michael wanted to take the show internationally to places like India and Japan.

Wasn't contract initially signed for 10 shows, although Lloyds insured concert for 31 shows ( what about the rest of shows if something happens to "key person"?). So, how many shows Michael was going to give????????????????

-Chernoff asked when did they star filming for This is It movie. Ortega said “we didn’t film for that documentary.” Michael was filming for his personal use.
Chernoff’’s brilliant question” so are you saying that that from April, May and June, there is camera footage of every single rehearsal?” Ortega sidesteps a direct answer “those were for Michael’s personal use”. Chernoff “so they exist somewhere?” Ortega “Yeah”. Chernoff “Where?” Ortega “There weren’t always cameras rolling. It was always IF he asked

MICHAEL AMIR WILLIAMS: Michael Jackson Personal Assistant:

-When MAW first starting working for Michael in 2007, he knew of Murray but he met Murray in 2008 in Las Vegas  So, Michael new Murray and AEG is NOT the one who hired Murray I assume.

-When Michael was pronounced dead, MAW, Frank Dileo and Murray walked in. Prince said “make sure you tell the doctor that daddy is allergic to this and that”. Frank Dileo “blurted out your daddy had a heart attack and died” Murray said “No, no, don’t tell them that. We don’t know what happened

What about Katherine, bothers, sisters. They were not in the hospital?????

- Murray approached to MAW and said “Brother Michael, Mr. Jackson has some creams in his room that I know he wouldn’t want the world to know about it. Can you have one of the guys give me a ride to get the cream” MAW thought this request was odd because Michael had just died....
MAW contacted the security at the property and instructed them “make sure you lock it down, no one in, no one out”
After some time, Murray approached MAW again. He said he hadn’t eaten all day and he wanted someone to take him to get some food. ????  

Cross by Ed Chernoff:
-MAW is connected to Nation of Islam but he didn’t hire from ‘Security Measures’ because of religion, it was because he trusted
Patrick Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez, Faheem Muhammad, Patrick Isaac and Larry (he didn’t remember his last name) are from Nation of Islam
Nanny Rosalind Muhammad is a close friend of MAW’s mom, he trusts her
The Nanny is also from Nation of Islam.   :roll: This is something new.
 - MAW feels he had more than a professional relationship with Michael, they were friends. Michael trusted him and confided in him but MAW didn’t know that Michael had insomnia. “I was never told that " It wasn’t something diagnosed by a doctor. Michael would sometimes call him like at 2:00am asking him a question but MAW never drew a conclusion that Michael had insomnia.MAW didn’t even know about the IV stand and the vials.

After MAW finished interviewing the police at Carolwood, before he left, a NEW security team hired by Tohme Tohme arrived and said that MAW’s security team was released.  :shock:

Ok, will read further later. We need 10 Sherlock Holmes and 5 doctor Watsons here to figure things out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

suspicious mind

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Very interesting summary and inconsistencies. I wonder if inconsistencies are in testimonies or in this article.

-There were only 2 people in the house: Michael and Murray. Michael is deceased  ?
but we know that
-Kaie, kids, nanny, Alvarez, and some security outside were at the house as well.

then
Murray:
-After realizing that Faheem Muhammad wasn’t at the property, MAW called called Alberto Alvarez at 12:17pm
 BUT

- Their first observation is that Michael’s eyes were wide open, fixed and dilated. Michael was asystole (no heart activity).  Paramedics asked Murray “what’s the underlying medical condition?” Murray said “He is dehydrated, exhausted from rehearsals. No underlying medical condition”  :lol:

Kenny Ortega:

- After the 50 shows in London, Michael wanted to take the show internationally to places like India and Japan.

Wasn't contract initially signed for 10 shows, although Lloyds insured concert for 31 shows ( what about the rest of shows if something happens to "key person"?). So, how many shows Michael was going to give????????????????

-Chernoff asked when did they star filming for This is It movie. Ortega said “we didn’t film for that documentary.” Michael was filming for his personal use.
Chernoff’’s brilliant question” so are you saying that that from April, May and June, there is camera footage of every single rehearsal?” Ortega sidesteps a direct answer “those were for Michael’s personal use”. Chernoff “so they exist somewhere?” Ortega “Yeah”. Chernoff “Where?” Ortega “There weren’t always cameras rolling. It was always IF he asked

-When MAW first starting working for Michael in 2007, he knew of Murray but he met Murray in 2008 in Las Vegas  So, Michael new Murray and AEG is NOT the one who hired Murray I assume.

-When Michael was pronounced dead, MAW, Frank Dileo and Murray walked in. Prince said “make sure you tell the doctor that daddy is allergic to this and that”. Frank Dileo “blurted out your daddy had a heart attack and died” Murray said “No, no, don’t tell them that. We don’t know what happened

- Murray approached to MAW and said “Brother Michael, Mr. Jackson has some creams in his room that I know he wouldn’t want the world to know about it. Can you have one of the guys give me a ride to get the cream” MAW thought this request was odd because Michael had just died....
MAW contacted the security at the property and instructed them “make sure you lock it down, no one in, no one out”
After some time, Murray approached MAW again. He said he hadn’t eaten all day and he wanted someone to take him to get some food. ????  

Cross by Ed Chernoff:
-MAW is connected to Nation of Islam but he didn’t hire from ‘Security Measures’ because of religion, it was because he trusted
Patrick Muhammad, Alberto Alvarez, Faheem Muhammad, Patrick Isaac and Larry (he didn’t remember his last name) are from Nation of Islam
 - MAW feels he had more than a professional relationship with Michael, they were friends. Michael trusted him and confided in him but MAW didn’t know that Michael had insomnia. “I was never told that " It wasn’t something diagnosed by a doctor. Michael would sometimes call him like at 2:00am asking him a question but MAW never drew a conclusion that Michael had insomnia.MAW didn’t even know about the IV stand and the vials.

After MAW finished interviewing the police at Carolwood, before he left, a NEW security team hired by Tohme Tohme arrived and said that MAW’s security team was released.  :shock:

Ok, will read further later. We need 10 Sherlock Holmes and 5 doctor Watsons here to figure things out.

make sure you tell them daddy is allergic to this and that ( maybe daddy was allergic to propofol).  it says that the bottle was in the bag and that the milking substance was near the bottom. how long would it take someone to react to something they were allergic to if you cut their bag of iv sulution and put it in? remember a long time ago we talked about the bracelet and we wondered if it was a medical id bracelet? seem like the subject turned into a debate about whether it was some kind of kabala thing or whatever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sometimes during rehearsals, Michael would feel cold. MAW would get heaters. One time, Faheem Muhammad told MAW that he rubbed Michael’s feet.

Seems like Faheem and Kathy Hilton have a foot fetish :lol:. I will keep reading this, very good find Aintnosunshine. Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for finding and posting this.  I have saved this to my favorites so that I can read further.  I have read up to the coroner and I have to say that there are quite a few contridictions to some of the things that have been found before the case started.   I hope that this site continues to post the witnesses from the case once it gets started.  I am not sure if I will have the channel to watch it on tv.  Does anybody know what channel it is going to be on?  I have heard CNN or HLN.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

yes thank you for posting this information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

ALBERTO ALVAREZ:

-When the 911 call was over, Alberto said to Murray that they needed to move Michael to the floor. Alberto went for Micheal’s legs to carry him but there was an IV in his leg. Murray took off the IV, Alberto grabbed Michael’s left, Murray grabbed his upper body and they moved Michael to the floor. (editor’s note: Yet, Paramedic Senneff and Blount testified that when they entered, the patient was on the bed and THEY moved Michael to the floor. It isn’t adding up). When Alberto picked up Michael’s legs to move him, his body was limp -limpness n.
Synonyms: limp, flabby, flaccid, floppy. These adjectives mean lacking in stiffness or firmness.
According to Alberto’s opinion, Michael appeared dead
. ???? MJ was limp=lack of stifness. BUT IF DEAD assiming since 10.30 am, MJ SHOULD HAVE BEEN STIFF.
- At Carolwood, there is a surveillance camera that records and times.Alberto doesn’t know where all surveillance cameras were pointing. He knows there is one at the gate and another by the garage.Alberto remembers seeing an ambu bag in the room . Interesting......

Recross by Ed Chernoff:
On August 31, 2009, during his interview with the police, Alberto said that he wanted to help the police first. “Maybe at a later time, I might sell my story but not just yet” said Alberto to the police.

KAI CHASE: Michael Jackson Personal Chef:
-Michael’s rehearsal on June 24 was at his home . Weird. Wasn't Michael back late at night from Staples rehearsal?
-She arrived at Michael’s home on June 25th sometime between 8 and 8:30am.  She prepared breakfast for Michael’s children.Around 9 or 9:30am, she went to the market. She returned around 9:45am and started to prepare lunch. From my personal observation, there is no market close to Carolwood to go to for just 30 min. average that would include ride to the market,  shopping, and getting back.

Cross by Ed Chernoff:
The contents of the text message and voice mails can be retrieved but it is beyond the scope of Mr. Dhaliwal’s expertise, he doesn’t know how.  Somebody other than Dhaliwal can do it perhaps?

RICHELLE COOPER: UCLA Hospital ER Doctor:

- Dr. Cooper was the one to decide to pronounce Michael dead at 2:26pm.From the first time she authorized the pronouncement at 12:57pm to when she pronounced at 2:26pm, there was no chance in Michael’s condition.
When a patient with critical condition is brought in, UCLA has pre-arranged registration packs which includes paperwork they will need and labels. The labels are used until the official registration. Different names are used to avoid labeling every critical patient “John Doe”. This system enables immediately begin treating critical patients upon arrival without waiting on registry which would delay care. The label that they used for Michael was “Gershwin".

- Flanagan questioned her that she authorized for the first pronouncement at 12:57pm. The patient arrived at UCLA at 1:13pm. Yet, they still tried to revive Michael. Why? The report indicated that Murray felt a faint pulse which conflicted the report by Paramedics who felt no pulse.Nurse scribe note documented “13:21, weak femoral pulse palpated without CPR” The identity of who felt the weak pulse wasn’t noted. .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "suspicious mind"

but we know that

then
Murray:
 BUT

Kenny Ortega:

Cross by Ed Chernoff:

make sure you tell them daddy is allergic to this and that ( maybe daddy was allergic to propofol).  it says that the bottle was in the bag and that the milking substance was near the bottom. how long would it take someone to react to something they were allergic to if you cut their bag of iv sulution and put it in? remember a long time ago we talked about the bracelet and we wondered if it was a medical id bracelet? seem like the subject turned into a debate about whether it was some kind of kabala thing or whatever.

I was just reading some old threads and the medical I.D. bracelet was one of them....odd! Here is the link:

In this video, at about 1:17 you can clearly see the bracelet:

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "wishingstar"
-When Michael was pronounced dead, MAW, Frank Dileo and Murray walked in. Prince said “make sure you tell the doctor that daddy is allergic to this and that”.

I was just reading some old threads and the medical I.D. bracelet was one of them....odd! Here is the link:

There is no question whether MJ is allergic or not. There was no point for Prince to say "let them know daddy is allergic...." if MJ was already dead, long time ago at the house. In fact, kids were taken to the hospital. How come Prince and Paris did not notice that their father was unresponsive, dead when they ariived to UCLA. Who takes kids to hospital anyway?

I have a new theory:  Michael hoax was realized with help of people from Nation of Islam. [/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

Thanks Aintnosunshine, this will be a good reference in the trial days ahead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ohh brother, really complicated. I have to read all when i have time.
When Michael was pronounced dead, MAW, Frank Dileo and Murray walked in. Prince said “make sure you tell the doctor that daddy is allergic to this and that”. afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

This is what i found very interesting
KENNY ORTEGA:" Chernoff’’s brilliant question” so are you saying that that from April, May and June, there is camera footage of every single rehearsal?” Ortega sidesteps a direct answer “those were for Michael’s personal use”. Chernoff “so they exist somewhere?” Ortega “Yeah”. Chernoff “Where?” Ortega “There weren’t always cameras rolling. It was always IF he asked. "
After MAW ( Michael Amir Williams )finished interviewing the police at Carolwood, before he left, a NEW security team hired by Tohme Tohme arrived and said that MAW’s security team was released......hmmm, why is that ?
Michael’s children entered, Prince was at the doorway about 2 steps inside, he probably didn’t have a visible on his father. Paris was on the outside, on the floor, on her knees and hands, crying. Faheem took the children to the nanny and told her to take the kids to the den (the place where they all were before “all the commotion”) Then Faheem instructed the security to prepare the cars, just in case they need to go to the hospital.Faheem testified that if 911 hadn’t arrived at that point within 5 to 10 minutes, they were going to take Michael to the hospital

Murray talking about that famous cream and saying that he is hungry.....and MJ dead at the hospital  errrr
Paramedic Senneff and Blount testified that when they entered, the patient was on the bed and THEY moved Michael to the floor but Alvarez said that he went for Micheal’s legs to carry him but there was an IV in his leg. Murray took off the IV, Alberto grabbed Michael’s left, Murray grabbed his upper body and they moved Michael to the floor.

Michael required healthy food.So how come they said he had health problems and all that ? He was eating normally according to Kai Chase.
Richard Senneff , paramedic said there was no medical equipment hooked to Michael.

And so on, OMG this is so much information here but very different stories from all of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

suspicious mind

Quote from: "wishingstar"
-When Michael was pronounced dead, MAW, Frank Dileo and Murray walked in. Prince said “make sure you tell the doctor that daddy is allergic to this and that”.

There is no question whether MJ is allergic or not. There was no point for Prince to say "let them know daddy is allergic...." if MJ was already dead, long time ago at the house. In fact, kids were taken to the hospital. How come Prince and Paris did not notice that their father was unresponsive, dead when they ariived to UCLA. Who takes kids to hospital anyway?I have a new theory:  Michael hoax was realized with help of people from Nation of Islam. [/color]

while i can't say for sure ( cause i wasn't there) it sounds like the child made this statement as murray and frank were going into the room where they were. i would think (personal opinion) that the kids would not have a concrete concept of what was goin on . that they would want to believe that things were goin to be ok. and that they wanted to offer some help to their father. so to my mind their offering up this info would be important in a real situation. does anyone remember ( maybe it was in the pig thread ) when someones lawyer wanted testimony from someone about how michael reacted or behaved under certain sedation or something? is it possible that that testimony would lead to the knowledge that it was known that he was in fact allergic to this particular substance ? just saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Finally, 10 versions for a single event.
Why do not they have gotten the first version, which Murray was alone with Michael and found him dead after  two minutes in the bathroom?
Can be that someone forgot the script?  rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

TIM LOPEZ: Applied Pharmacy Owner in LV   

He is asked how his pharmacy is different than any other pharmacies. He said, “we are known as compound pharmacy”. They custom-make medicines for patients, altering dosage, adding flavors, etc
In November 2008, Conrad Murray called him, identified himself as an African American cardiologist. Murray said lots of his patients were African American and they suffer from Vitilago. Murray inquired about %20 strength Benoquin.
Mr. Lopez took down Murray’s contact info, stating he would get back when he checked on availability.  Lopez made some calls and product wasn’t available. Lopez didn’t do a follow up with Murray
In March 2009, Murray called Lopez.. Murray asked if Lopez was the same person he talked to previous time. Lopez said yes. Murray asked why didn’t Lopez called him back. Lopez said in November 2008, his pharmacy moved and he lost Murray’s contact info.
Murray asked again for %20 strength Benoquin.
Lopez took Murray’s contact info again, promising to follow through this time.
"Around April 1 or so” Lopez called Murray back. Lopez found a supplier who could provide limited quantity. Murray wanted them in 30gr tubes, Lopez said he could make 40 of them with the available supply.
Murray personally came in to pick up the order. He paid via company check. Murray asked if the future orders could be delivered to his office. Lopez required a credit card so the orders could be billed before they are shipped. Murray agreed.
On April 3, Murray called Lopez to let him know he was happy with the Benoquin cream. Murray inquired about Propofol and saline bags.
April 6, 2009 Murray placed his first order of Propofol:
1 box of 100ml Propofol (10 vials)
1 box of 20ml Propofol (25 vials)
9 Saline bags
40 tubes of 30gr Benoquin
Murray requested the above order to be delivered to his LV office
When the courier got to Murray’s office, he called Tim Lopez. Because Murray wanted the partial order to be sent to Los Angeles. Murray gave courier a LA address (his girlfriend Nicole Alvarez’s address)
Courier returned the remainder of the order to Tim Lopez Pharmacy. Murray took some Propofol bottles out of the package. Lopez shipped the order to LA.
April 28, 2009: Murray placed his second order:
4 boxes of 100ml Propofol (40 vials)
Murray wanted the order to be shipped to LA address
April 3, 2009: Murray placed his third order:
1 tray of 10ml Lorazepam (10 vials)
2 trays of 2ml Midazolam (10 vials)
Murray requested his order to be shipped to LA address
In early May, Murray inquired about a less greasy formulation of Benoquin. He also inquired if the tubes could be larger. Murray also wanted the tubes to “look better”.  Murray inquired about Hydroquinone. Murray also inquired about a formulation that would increase “wakefulness”
Lopez cited Murray some drugs with side affect of alertness. Murray wanted it to be  an over-the-counter, “non-narcotic” and “as natural as possible”
Murray stated that the energy formula was for HIMSELF
In another conversation (date not given), Murray said that his patients were complaining of injection pains. Murray wanted a Lidocaine-only cream.
On May 12, Murray placed another order:
2 trays of 2ml Midazolam (20 vials)
One 60gr Lidocaine %2 cream
1 tray of 5ml Flumanezil (10 vials)
Flumanezil is an anti-dote for benzodiazepines
Above items were sent to LA address
On May 14, Murray placed an order:
Murray said the %2 strength of Lidocaine wasn’t strong enough.
One 60gr %4 strength Lidocaine cream
3 %20 strength Benoquin creams (with different formulations)
Murray wanted his order shipped to LA. Lopez said he was headed to LA, he could personally deliver. Murray declined asked for Lopez to shit them.
On June 1, they talked about the energy formula. Lopez proposed that he combine 3 over the counter products, ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin, in one capsule.  Murray agreed, Lopez made 30 capsules.
On June 10, Murray placed another order:
1 tray of 30ml injectable Lidocaine (25 vials)
2 boxes of 20ml Propofol (50 vials)
20 tubes of %8 strength 60gr Hydroquinone
20 tubes of %20 strength 60gr Benoquin
30 capsules of energy pills (ephedrine, aspirin, caffeine)
Above order was shipped to LA address
On June 15, Murray placed another order:
1 tray of 10ml Lorazepam (10 vials)
2 trays of 2 ml Midazolam (20 vials)
12 saline bags
Above order was shipped to LA address
Last time Lopez talked to Murray was either on June 23 or June 24. Murray called the pharmacy around 5:00pm. It was a brief conversation because it appeared Murray was driving with his window down and there was lots of noise. Lopez told Murray he would call him the next day. This was the last time Lopez talked to Murray.

This looks like he wasn't supplying one person only. It's seems so odd to me that he would order all of this medication in such a short time. Does that seem normal to you guys? And why would he have it shipped to his girlfriend's house? Sorry if I'm asking questions that already have been answered, I just find that really crazy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions