suspicious mind

i don't understand . if the bleaching creams are permanant and micheal has been using them for years what would be the need for any more?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

ok  here alverez says that michael stopped as usual that night and spoke with the fans. didn't latoya say they ( the fans ) told that he did not stop as he usually did?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ok  here alverez says that michael stopped as usual that night and spoke with the fans. didn't latoya say they ( the fans ) told that he did not stop as he usually did?
Yep she sure did.

I bet... those fans are totally fake. There were no fans outside Carolwood, not ever or at least not the way they make it sound, as in ever-present, follow Michael all around town, style. There's no way they would have missed this ambulance leaving (or arriving for that matter) on 6/25/09.

If these stalker fans are fake think what that means to every aspect of the story that involves them...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

michael a. williams also says he knew about murray in 07 and met him in 08. the american bandstand show where my sig . pic was from was in 06. so how long was michael actually out of the u.s.?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Yep she sure did.

I bet... those fans are totally fake. There were no fans outside Carolwood, not ever or at least not the way they make it sound, as in ever-present, follow Michael all around town, style. There's no way they would have missed this ambulance leaving (or arriving for that matter) on 6/25/09.

If these stalker fans are fake think what that means to every aspect of the story that involves them...

so does it mean he wasn't really living at carolwood? or what.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Yep she sure did.

so if by stalker fans we are talking about karens buddies , if they are not fans then who are they and what are they doing in this story? remember the video with someone and this group of fans and they were going to make a video or something? was that on here or somewhere else i saw it? :P :-[ ;D i am confusing myself ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal