Agent MJ & The Island Theory by Pearl Jr.
June 15, 2011, 02:00:29 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsnxSuBIed8[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:13:00 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

mac5k

Does Michael Jackson own part of Marlon Brando’s Island?

Posted by The Islomaniac® • January 28th, 2007 •

The deeply physically modified frame of one Michael Jackson, whose exhibitions of tenderness for small boys have enveloped him in unpleasantness, at least for a while, had a Pacific Islands bolt hole to escape to if he had felt a need for one.

Lawyers for Marlon Brando reported that in June 2004, one month before his death, the actor was preparing to transfer half-an-acre of land on Tetiaroa, a small island he had near French Polynesia, to Jackson for use for as long as he wanted to have it.

Brando’s motive was “gratitude and affection” for Jackson for hosting a birthday party for Brando’s daughter, Nina, now aged 15. Whether Jackson still has access to Tetiroa, about 40 kilometres north of French Polynesia, isn’t clear, but developers have announced that a small eco-resort will be built on one motu there and the rest of the island kept as a private reservation.

Marlon Brando’s attorney told me…

“Regarding Jackson he has no legal right to any property owned by the Estate of Marlon Brando. Several years ago Marlon offered Mr. Jackson access to Onehati….however, Mr. Jackson never accepted the offer and has now has no legal right to any property in French Polynesia.”

Brando and Jackson had several unsuccessful projects planned, including a dual interview at the actor’s private island near Tahiti, and a DVD on acting.

Brando’s son Miko Brando, a long time bodyguard and assistant to Jackson stated “The last time my father left his house to go anywhere, to spend any kind of time… was with Michael Jackson.”

“He loved it… [He] had a 24-hour chef, 24-hour security, 24-hour help, 24-hour kitchen, 24-hour maid service.”
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Maybe Michael is hiding in Brando's private island. That is a good clue. No one will know he is there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

My hope is still strong ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
It seems like Pearl is gulliable enough to believe in that mjfakeddeath.com admin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

The private island idea is quite intriguing to me.  This might not have anything to do at all with the hoax but Johnny Depp has a private island in the Bahamas.  He said he received tips and advice from Marlon Brando about owning your own island.  Johnny Depp and MJ had some mutual friends...Marlon Brando and Elizabeth Taylor.

In the first video, Johnny talks about his island starting at around the 6 minute mark, and continues into the second video.  He also talks about Elizabeth in the first couple minutes of the second video.  I don't know if he has talked about it elsewhere but I like Letterman so I chose these videos.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci2cXvYRtH0[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEknlI3xSTA&feature=related[/youtube]

Michael and Johnny have both been around for a long time and are both brilliant at what they do.  Not saying Michael has spent any time on Johnny's island but you never know!  And nobody would suspect that.
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:14:50 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am not sure how accurate the info about Brando's island left to MJ, but I would believe that Michael can have his own secretly acquired island that media does not have a clue about YET. Why not?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions