Re: Passing by Murray's Clinic
December 23, 2009, 08:36:14 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:D ASK HIM FOR HIS AUTOGRAPH CAUSE HE MAY NOT BE A GOOD DOCTOR BUT HE IS A FINE ACTOR :lol:  :lol: OH AND TAKE A FOOD PARCEL FOR BABY MAMA :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.”-M.J.

Eva R

December 23, 2009, 08:39:04 AM
Quote from: "TinkerbellLovesMJ"
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:D ASK HIM FOR HIS AUTOGRAPH CAUSE HE MAY NOT BE A GOOD DOCTOR BUT HE IS A FINE ACTOR :lol:  :lol: OH AND TAKE A FOOD PARCEL FOR BABY MAMA :D
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

teensy

December 23, 2009, 04:32:47 PM
I would definitely be tempted to do a drive by, or call the office. But who know what the place is like if we haven't even seen other media outlets report about it. Why haven't others been all up in Murray's business. I would think anything you'd find would be inconclusive or not enough to blow the hoax. I think the media is being mum for a reason.

Whatever you decide, be careful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 04:47:31 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
If it was me, I would have made an appt a long time ago with some made up illness just to see him. I would be taking mental notes...

Definitely. I wonder if he's really working. What's his office like and does he have that many patients that make him work 12 hours a day  :lol:

So, just get an app and go there for us too :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 05:00:21 PM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
If it was me, I would have made an appt a long time ago with some made up illness just to see him. I would be taking mental notes...

Definitely. I wonder if he's really working. What's his office like and does he have that many patients that make him work 12 hours a day  :lol:

And dont take one of his meds if he gives you some :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 05:02:29 PM
To most of the world eyes, he killed the most famous man on the planet. Do you think , if he was in the hoax or not, would be walking around, without any protection?  :?
You can drive to this place if you want, because you would just be somebody who pass by the street, but I don't think you will see him... I don't even think he takes new patients. In his video, he said he was even afraid of answering emails, he won't let people approach to close to him. But you can just see if there is actually someboby there, with bodyguard and everything... This situation is so suspicious... because if there were anything to see , there would already be something on the news or at least, leaked pics. The videos we have seen of him seem so fake that I even doubt he is indeed there...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

Loes

December 23, 2009, 05:15:20 PM
If I lived there I would go, but only to see if he's really working there.
I would never go to him and ask him questions.
Problem is you don't know what time he will leave the building.
Maybe he can slip through a backdoor?
How long are you willing to wait there?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 06:06:19 PM
Quote from: "O-drey-O"
To most of the world eyes, he killed the most famous man on the planet. Do you think , if he was in the hoax or not, would be walking around, without any protection?  :?
You can drive to this place if you want, because you would just be somebody who pass by the street, but I don't think you will see him... I don't even think he takes new patients. In his video, he said he was even afraid of answering emails, he won't let people approach to close to him. But you can just see if there is actually someboby there, with bodyguard and everything... This situation is so suspicious... because if there were anything to see , there would already be something on the news or at least, leaked pics. The videos we have seen of him seem so fake that I even doubt he is indeed there...
I totally agree with you! I think its extremely odd that we don't see the media staking him out. Those pictures would be worth allot of money for those paps! They can find Britney Spears buying ice cream but they can't find Dr. Murray LMAO!!!! :roll:  :lol:
Maybe Dr./Actor Murray is playing hide and seek.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.”-M.J.

the arabian nights

December 24, 2009, 11:50:23 AM
I think it is  bad idea. You might get done for harassment. I am sure the police read the blog sites, look at the FBI into everything.

I am surprised that he has not been suspended - pending an investigation by the medical council in the state?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Toija

December 24, 2009, 10:34:57 PM
mjboogie:  

I must be fairly near to you .  I have been to both the clinic and the cardio place before he returned to work there .    Are you familiar with the Acres homes neighborhood ?   Im me .....  maybe we can see about an appointment ?

I ended up against a sort of brick wall .......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 07:33:52 PM
Quote from: "MJFOREVER"
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"

And dont take one of his meds if he gives you some :lol:

And no CPR  :lol: At least don't allow him to do it on bed  :lol:

Anyways, what happened? You got an app? Just curious about this :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogieTopic starter

December 26, 2009, 12:02:16 AM
HI!!!! MJBOOGIE HERE AGAIN AND MERRRRRY XMAS MJ LOVERS!!!! Anywhooo!!! I have decide that I am going to pass by the clinic today. Like this evening. Then I will go from there. I just want to pass by..... u know ? See if I can see anything or anyone there!! OK? OK>? COOL! BTW there is a member her by the name of Toija? HI! You and I both are close then, because I am very familiar with the Acres Homes Area where Murray clinic is. I am here on the North side of Houston like close to crosstimbers? So maybe u me!!! IDK :) Would be good if I had someone who would do this with me!! LOL! Ok but seriously i will just casually pass by a couple of times on saturday just to be nosey!!! No definite reason for me doing this I just want to be nosey. PM me Toija if you would like , love meeting all the people here! and Making friends. :) Wish me luck everyone!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 12:09:18 AM
Well! I don't know if I mentioned here or the other hoax site that I was thinking about doing a stake out the week after Christmas (I'm off work that week). But I didn't want to go alone. Not to talk or anything, just see if he actually shows up for work. I've seen pics of that clinic and I don't think there is a location out back for him to slip out of. Don't know if I want to go through with it though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogieTopic starter

December 26, 2009, 12:14:21 AM
Comeone Shamone lets do it!! Don't worry I am not a serial killer . I am a MJ lover just like you!! :) We can pick a day and just meet up! I will let you know what car I am in and everything!! You are in Houston as well. I am not going to lie what if we get there and ummmmmm there is nothing. Hey BTW what is Murrays address. West Montgomery right? Something? Well Saturday, for real I plan on passing by (send me the address somebody) and then if you serious about a short stake out Im game! I am a daredevil anyway!!!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 01:03:13 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Comeone Shamone lets do it!! Don't worry I am not a serial killer . I am a MJ lover just like you!! :) We can pick a day and just meet up! I will let you know what car I am in and everything!! You are in Houston as well. I am not going to lie what if we get there and ummmmmm there is nothing. Hey BTW what is Murrays address. West Montgomery right? Something? Well Saturday, for real I plan on passing by (send me the address somebody) and then if you serious about a short stake out Im game! I am a daredevil anyway!!!! ;)

Hey there! I had the address but didn't keep it. I'll have to find it again. Yes, it's on West Montgomery. I found out it is less than a block away from one of Sheila Jackson Lee's district offices. Do you view JonelStarTV's hoax videos? I read that she has a new one coming up and it's a bombshell. I think it's regarding Dr. Murray. Maybe she got a chance to see him and possibly talk to him. She is in Houston also.

When you're online tomorrow, send me a pm. We should exchange phone numbers.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions