Re: Is this Michael behind Prince ?
June 14, 2011, 06:48:00 PM
I agree - that is not Michael. It looks like a female to me. Perhaps one of his nanny's or caretakers?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

June 15, 2011, 01:33:15 AM
I don't think it's MJ in the bg of this picture.Doesn't look like him .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

June 15, 2011, 02:02:24 AM
I do not have photoshop but I would like to light up the picture? Is there an other program that could help me to get it pale?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 15, 2011, 02:54:49 AM
Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
Notice his hat!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is the Great Seal of the United States of America. It was designed by the Freemasons and contains a mass of symbolism that the profane (non masons) are not to understand. This article will once and for all prove that the Seal is a Masonic design. Have you ever asked the question 'Why is there a Pyramid on our $1 note"? The religion of Freemasonry and some of it's mysteries have descended from ancient Egypt whose mysteries descended from ancient Babylon. The Pyramid has of old been a fascination of Freemasons. It is a pagan temple of Satan worship. Aleister Crowley, Freemason and chief Satanist of the 20th Century performed a satanic ritual in the Kings Chamber. The Masonic founded and controlled cults of the Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons have also adored the Great Pyramid.

First of all I will interpret the Latin words on the seal. 'Annuit Coeptis' means 'Announcing The Birth Of' and 'Novus Ordo Seclorum' means 'New World Order'. So therefore it says 'Announcing the birth of the New World Order'. The date in roman numerals is 1776, the year the modern Illuminati was formed and also the year of American independence. The Latin 'E Pluribus Unum' means 'One out of many' which is the foundation of the New World Order's plan to unify the world's governments, religions and money systems into one so the world can be controlled.

The capstone has not come down on the Pyramid. This means that the plan is not complete. Only when the New World Order is established upon all nations and the world leader is enthroned the plan will be complete. On the obverse is an eagle whose dexter wing has thirty- two feathers, the number of ordinary degrees in Scottish Rite Freemasonry. The sinister wing has thirty-three feathers, the additional feather corresponding to the Thirty-Third Degree of the Scottish Rite conferred for outstanding Masonic service. The tail feathers number nine, the number of degrees in the Chapter, Council, and Commandery of the York Rite of Freemasonry. Notice the stars above the eagle's head forms a hexagram the most evil of all witchcraft symbols.
Let us now go to Manly Palmer Hall, member of the Illuminati and 33rd Degree Freemason, called "the 20th century's greatest Masonic scholar and philosopher" by the Supreme Council of the 33rd Degree of Freemasonry's official monthly publication, the Scottish Rite Journal in the obituary section of August 1990

.....Just saying....

Ahhhh, again with the Illuminati. I, of course, do not mean disrespect to you at all, but allow me to point out where you are wrong.
The phrase Novus ordo seclorum (Latin for "New Order of the Ages") appears on the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States, first designed in 1782 and printed on the back of the United States one-dollar bill since 1935. The phrase also appears on the coat of arms of the Yale School of Management, Yale University's business school. The phrase is often mistranslated as "New World Order".

Annuit cœptis is one of two mottos on the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States. (The second motto is Novus ordo seclorum, and a third, E pluribus unum, appears on the image of the Great Seal on the dollar bill.) Taken from the Latin words annuo (third-person singular present or perfect annuit), "to nod" or "to approve", and coeptum (plural coepta), "commencement, undertaking", it is literally translated, "He approves (has approved) of the undertakings".

And here is a link for E. pluribus unum: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Where have you collected your information on the Illuminati and Freemasons? Because I feel that you have been wrongly led into believing that they are some kind of evil masterminds manipulating and controlling the masses. I personally believe that the Illuminati are being framed for the evil of this world and that the people who are truly creating the evil of this world are not of the original teachings and foundations of the Illuminati or the Freemasons.

Anywho, back to the topic on hand, no I do not think that it is Michael. It looks nothing like him. Again blessings and love to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are only as alone, as we choose to be.
"That we are not separate and alone, but each of our hearts beat within the chaos and wonder of the universe. That our souls were created from the light of a billion stars."
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

MashMike

June 15, 2011, 03:40:50 AM
It's not Michael, for sure, I think it's a teenage  girl and her skin color is  darker than Michael's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

June 15, 2011, 04:59:15 AM
Completely different structure of face. This isn't Michael Jackson.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 15, 2011, 05:51:51 PM
The face is too large to be Blanket's, and honestly to me it does NOT look like a woman. I thought maybe it could be Paris, but even in a shadow that doesn't look like here. Remember, he likes to disguise, and the way his eyes look in that picture seem awfully similar to the ones when he was dressed up as the man for Ghosts...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

everlastinglove_MJ

June 16, 2011, 07:08:19 AM
When I saw this picture I instantly thought that it was MJ, not sure now. Why did post X17Online this picture in the first place? To start speculation intentionally, which could be part of the plan. It is possible that the next months more questionable pictures or video's like this one appear on internet. People start to wonder "MJ? Nah..not possible, he's dead", though confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

June 16, 2011, 04:56:10 PM
I remember that Prince was supposedly seeing a girl..There was even a pic of her recently walking
with Prince. She has long dark hair and a pretty complexion. She is a cute girl.
I am wondering if this is her.
Here is the thread:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late