Re: he is Michael Joseph jackson
December 30, 2009, 10:33:02 AM
[quote = "DaTrootWillPrevail"] [quote = "O-Drey-O"] Sono d'accordo con MJJ1982 ... Il contratto di motown, dice Joe, la copia del suo passeport dice Joe, sua madre nel suo libro, dice Joe, le carte in tribunale dice Joe troppo ... e l'FBI è il due a due? Mi dispiace di non passare attraverso tutti i file, non ho avuto il tempo.
Quello che veramente [/ b] mi convince è joe nei documenti di tribunale ... l'unica cosa che non capisco è che nelle sue carte matrimonio, dice Joseph ... Allora sarebbe non valida? Come funziona negli Stati Uniti? Io non lo so. Per me, l'artista è morto, ma non l'uomo ... E sarebbe giuridicamente importante se ha intenzione di tornare. Perché se è veramente Michael Joe Jackson, allora non è ufficialmente morto a causa sui documenti si dice "Michael Joseph Jackson", allora egli non avrebbe potuto "problema giuridico" per quanto riguarda la beffa ... (sorry se non mi sono spiegato molto bene, è così confusa ^ ^)
Ma questo è solo un opinion.I non so molto del sistema americano. Il dibattito andrà avanti per sempre penso lol [/ quote]

IM d'accordo con la teoria nome rimonta ..
questo è quello che im pensando ..
quando non avrà qualche problema con il diritto ..
ha bisogno di un altro nome [/ quote]

Hello :D
It is indeed a clue of where they are talking about on the forum, MjjForum.it.
Do I enter the web address:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nothing left to chance.
Michael Jackson had calculated everything.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liril

December 30, 2009, 11:14:59 AM
i can't say whether JOE/Joseph thingis a big deal or not... but what got me thinking is the fact that the TII youtube video shows michael's handwritten page  that says Michael JOSEPH Jackson and then in the TII movie itself Michael thanks "Kathreen and JOSEPH" I mean Michael does not uses the nickname of his father though he called his father JOE in interview with Oprah.

Here I would also like to share with you guys that I read about some of the earlier lawsuits of Michael but some say  'Michael Jackson Vs XYZ', others say 'Michael Joseph Jackson Vs XYZ  and still other says 'Michael Joe Jackson Vs XYZ'....I will try to post more information about it ...I don't remember if i saved the links...will have to check out the CDs. Once I get them i will post them if you like
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 08:10:52 PM
I am watching The Jacksons: An American Dream. It showed the scene where Katherine just gave birth to a baby (Michael). Katherine and her mother were trying to think of names. Katherine named him Michael Joesph Jackson. I always thought his legal name was Michael Joseph Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 12:26:42 PM
Quote from: "techdiva"
I am watching The Jacksons: An American Dream. It showed the scene where Katherine just gave birth to a baby (Michael). Katherine and her mother were trying to think of names. Katherine named him Michael Joesph Jackson. I always thought his legal name was Michael Joseph Jackson.

Correct me if I'm wrong but in her book "My family, The Jacksons", Katherine mentions Michael as Michael Joe Jackson...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

January 04, 2010, 12:45:36 PM
For me the fact that his court documents, passport, and drivers license as well as the FBI report stating "whose true name was Michael Joe Jackson" all state Joe and not Joseph gives me enough to put my mind at ease that his true name was Michael Joe.  However, I think that the only way we will EVER be able to truly end this debate is to have a copy of his birth certificate with his true given name on it.  Unfortunately, I do not think that is going to happen so we will continue to debate this subject forever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

January 04, 2010, 01:50:01 PM
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
For me the fact that his court documents, passport, and drivers license as well as the FBI report stating "whose true name was Michael Joe Jackson" all state Joe and not Joseph gives me enough to put my mind at ease that his true name was Michael Joe.  However, I think that the only way we will EVER be able to truly end this debate is to have a copy of his birth certificate with his true given name on it.  Unfortunately, I do not think that is going to happen so we will continue to debate this subject forever.

100% agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

Datroot

January 04, 2010, 01:51:28 PM
I don't think anyone but close family can obtain a person's birth certificate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

January 04, 2010, 02:11:11 PM
I just heard Katherine say in the movie "The Jacksons: An American Dream" Michael Joe Jackson and she repeated it twice. I always thought it was Michael Joseph Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

January 05, 2010, 02:24:50 AM
Quote from: "techdiva"
I just heard Katherine say in the movie "The Jacksons: An American Dream" Michael Joe Jackson and she repeated it twice. I always thought it was Michael Joseph Jackson.

Remember though that was an actress and not Katherine herself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

January 05, 2010, 03:08:32 PM
Quote from: "Truth_Freedom"
Because it is a NICK NAME. His father's name is JOSEPH and they call him Joe! What difference does it make??? He was ALWAYS Michael Joseph Jackson since I was a child in the 1970's!!!! Lord Jesus!! :o

Not exactly a reply to this particular post, but I didn't want to quote that whole article.  I wanted to say thank you for posting that article. I really love reading his interviews from back then. So many of the later years paint him so much a superstar that they forget he was a human being too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

January 05, 2010, 03:26:27 PM
Any thoughts? This questioned was posted on a law site and specifically mentions california law in terms of "legal names"

What is defined as one's legal name? 09/19/07 - Category: - Name Change - State:Alabama #8876
Full Question:

What is defined as one's legal name? This is in regards to the Federal I.D. Act of 2005, renewing driver's license. The individual has been called by her middle name since birth while most legal documents are signed using her middle name, maiden family name and husband's family name. I was told by social security office that only the first name on a birth certificate is considered the legal name and the middle name is considered a "nickname"! If so, why have a middle name on birth certificate?

Answer; A legal name varies by state. Generally, the federal government recognizes the name change orders of each state. However, for purposes of the Real I.D. Act, the federal government has yet to issue a definition for legal name. It will likely do so, due to the variance among states for legal name requirements. For example, in California, a legal name may be acquired by usage, so that if a person uses their middle name since birth, that could be considered a legal name under California law.

See more Questions in the Name Change Category
Ask A Lawyer Online!
An attorney will answer your question - normally within 24 hours. Enter your question here... Customer Comments
"Thank you very much for your response. You are worth your weight in Gold." Michigan User

"Thank you so very much for your quick reply. Your answer made me feel so much better. It's kinda nice too, to hear from you that I'm doing okay with this. I sure hope. This legal stuff is mind boggling (certainly not my forte). I've considered writing their corporate headquarters, but want to save that for last. I so appreciate your last line. I will certainly question them and request that information. Bet'cha they don't have any!  Again, thank you for your advice. Maybe I'll get some sleep tonight! Bless you."
Massachusetts User

And this : -

legal name
(n)
:a person's name that is usu. the name given at birth and recorded on the birth certificate but that may be a different name that is used by a person consistently and independently or that has been declared the person's name by a court If a person seeks to change a name by judicial process, the court may not deny the change absent any indication of a fraudulent purpose. In some states, a woman's legal name is presumed to include her husband's last name.

:the designation chosen by a business entity (as a corporation) and reported to the state (as in the articles of incorporation)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 03:30:58 PM
And this from another law firm regarding "legal names"

Do not want to bother changing my name. Can I just use different versions of my name or initials?

Yes. Generally, it is sufficient to describe a person by any known or acceptable abbreviation of her name, and that includes initials. All states consider a person’s name to be her first and last name, allowing the substitution of either the correct initials or full middle name.

Can I start signing documents with my nickname?Y

Yes, as long as your nickname is commonly derived from your first name. For example, if your first name is William, it is acceptable to sign Bill on your documents. Your nickname must clearly identify you or the court will require additional proof that you are the person represented by the nickname in the event of any misunderstanding as to identity. To avoid any such misunderstandings, it is better to sign any important legal documents with your full name.

Up until now I have always used my middle name. Can I just stop using it?

Yes. The law favors first names-middle names are not considered important. Additionally, if a middle name is omitted from your signature, it is of no consequence your signature is still valid.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 04:35:42 PM
ok i have here pics of Mj's US passports, please look and note his middlename here is Joe

[attachment=1:2oemlwr8]mjpassport.jpg[/attachment:2oemlwr8]

now look at this site, department of motor vehicules in California and read what documents are needed to obtain your drivers liscense :

i've taken the liberty to copy and paste what appears to be most important:

Birth Date and Legal Presence and True Full Name Requirements
Why Is DMV So Careful About Identification?
The issue of identification—its reliability, integrity, confidentiality, etc. —is of prime concern to all citizens. The eligibility for government services, the issuance of various licenses, the assessment of taxes, the right to vote, etc., are all determined through evaluations based on identification documents.

It is critical that identification documents and systems be authentic and accurate in order to positively and uniquely identify each individual. The California legislature has declared the California driver license (DL) and identification (ID) card as the primary identification documents in this state. California state law requires that all applicants for an original California DL/ID card submit proof of legal presence in the United States (U.S.) as authorized under federal law. Your true full name, as shown on your legal presence document and/or your name change document, will appear on your DL/ID card. These requirements help safeguard the accuracy and integrity of the documents issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).

Identity Requirements For an Original DL/ID Card
When you apply for an original California DL/ID card, you must present:

•An acceptable birth date/legal presence (BD/LP) document(s).
•An acceptable true full name document if the name of your BD/LP document is different from the name on your DL/ID card application.
•Your Social Security number (SSN). It will be verified with the Social Security Administration (SSA) while you are in the DMV office. You must also provide verification of your SSN to change an existing SSN on DMV’s date base

What is an Acceptable Document?
An acceptable birth date/legal presence or name change document is one produced by an issuing authority such as a county, state, or federal agency. Documents issued by Vital Statistics offices will be a certified copy of the original (the original is always retained by the issuing authority) and will contain an impressed seal or an original stamped impression. Other issuing agencies may issue you original documents. After being presented at a DMV office, your document will be returned to you. Do not make a copy of your BD/LP document, DMV does not accept photocopies of documents for birth date/legal presence or true full name verification.

List of Acceptable Birth Date/Legal Presence Documents
Present one of the following for a DL/ID card.

•US Birth Certificate or U. S. Passport

What is a True Full Name?
Your true full name appears on your BD/LP document. If you change your name, then you must provide one of the following Name Change documents to verify your name change:

•Adoption documents that contain the legal name as a result of the adoption.
•A name change document that contains the legal name both before and after the name change.
•Marriage certificate.
•Dissolution of marriage/domestic partnership document that contains the legal name as a result of the court action.
•A certificate, declaration, or registration document verifying the formation of a domestic partnership

now a drivers liscense ,bear in mind it's an old one

[attachment=0:2oemlwr8]51575169.jpg[/attachment:2oemlwr8]

now seeing as the FBI say his "true name" is Michael Joe Jackson and the fact that the DMV
for California state that a US Passport is an acceptable document to verify someones true name to obtain a drivers liscense and they are obviously serious about identification issues , and his passport states his name as Michael Joe Jackson,
and the DMV issued him a drivers liscense with Joe as his middlename, i'm thinking it's pretty clear that JOE is in fact his true middle name .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 05:15:37 PM
I agree with you 100% but as I have said before, unless we are able to obtain a copy of his birth certificate, I don't think this subject will ever be settled. Both sides have logical reasons for their beliefs but I really wish that there was a way that we could get a copy of his BC just for clarification.  Unfortunately, I do not believe that is possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

mumof3

January 05, 2010, 05:32:57 PM
I agree  true name Michael Joe Jackson   joseph is a stage name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions