No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
The dancers have a 2 year contract.  I would say, part of that contract is a confidentiality claus/gag order, as well promoting TII.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lol I feel like punching her too for laughing at Michaels Funeral. (although I never would)
After all it is all for L.O.V.E xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Re: Seen This? I think it is weird. Too weird.
December 30, 2011, 12:59:29 AM
The confidentiality agreement lasts beyond the 2 years. They are promoting a PRODUCT, and they are Pros. You put your best foot forward, and let the music carry you away - you don't think, when you perform.

Michael's a man - most people never got to meet him, spend time with him.

There's so much to LOVE. LOVE is what the world needs, to heal.

Donate to a charity, give time to those in need for the New Year!

Look at how much the world has changed in two years, with so many dictators removed! LOVE for one another is truly a wonderful thing. If that doesn't give you goosebumps, there's more Democracy brewing in the PIKE, all because of LOVE for one another!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

December 30, 2011, 05:38:17 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The confidentiality agreement lasts beyond the 2 years. They are promoting a PRODUCT, and they are Pros. You put your best foot forward, and let the music carry you away - you don't think, when you perform.

Michael's a man - most people never got to meet him, spend time with him.

There's so much to LOVE. LOVE is what the world needs, to heal.

Donate to a charity, give time to those in need for the New Year!

Look at how much the world has changed in two years, with so many dictators removed! LOVE for one another is truly a wonderful thing. If that doesn't give you goosebumps, there's more Democracy brewing in the PIKE, all because of LOVE for one another!

Yes they are not only PROMOTING a PRODUCT ,lol  :? ,they are also SELLING "the PRODUCT"  suspicious//  /cook/ !!
Lately not only that NEWS isn't NEWS ANYMORE,but it seems that ENTERTAINMENT has a "Big" role in OUR GLORIOUS F.....G FUTURE  :roll: . Good bye reallity,welcome ILLUSION lol  :x !!!!!
And about the dictators,I know Osama Bin Laden was not one of them ,but was him even REAL  :roll:  :? ????

Answer:Of course,he was REAL :shock: !!! He was a GHOST in my DREAMS  geek/  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol: !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
December 30, 2011, 05:49:17 AM
The guy to the left of Travis while Ellen is talking to him about "the night before..."....is giving himself a hard time trying to look moved and sad. Like "oh yes, yes, such a tragedy indeed... (shake head in disbelief)".  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Tink

December 31, 2011, 05:24:21 AM
The dancers aren't in on it - but they are trained professionals. Doing this on Ellen's show, can catch someone's eye, and give them a further deal of a lifetime.

Some of them are working for Cirque Soliel, so I wouldn't worry too much for them. Mourning someone's death for an extended period of time, you see a therapist! I'm sure they had that, and more. They must keep working, not sulking - that wouldn't sell.

I had many sad points, over 4 years of my father's death myself. But I had a plan, and went through with it. I had many, many successes. I still had moments of sadness, but I hid them with a sad smile. Most people never noticed. I kept that for private moments, never for the world to see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

January 02, 2012, 10:40:14 PM
The dancers aren't in on it - but they are trained professionals. Doing this on Ellen's show, can catch someone's eye, and give them a further deal of a lifetime.

Some of them are working for Cirque Soliel, so I wouldn't worry too much for them. Mourning someone's death for an extended period of time, you see a therapist! I'm sure they had that, and more. They must keep working, not sulking - that wouldn't sell.

I had many sad points, over 4 years of my father's death myself. But I had a plan, and went through with it. I had many, many successes. I still had moments of sadness, but I hid them with a sad smile. Most people never noticed. I kept that for private moments, never for the world to see.

Bless you Tink........I lost my parents a few years ago as well.  There is no way of describing the pain, you just deal with it in your own way.  Thank you for sharing this......you're a very strong person. 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2012, 01:01:21 AM
Way too happy. I am still in Mourning, let alone meeting him, dancing with him, etc. I hope they are
happy for the right reasons!!!:)

I know what you mean....when I talk about MJ it's with honorable reverence....and I just cry  watching his concerts or short films.  It seems when anyone interviews the family members, they are too composed...especially Paris and Janet....not even tears in their eyes.   :?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

January 03, 2012, 02:08:53 AM
A large, strong family is whom you're supposed to lean on, in the best and worst of times. My family is pretty large. I give things to the wee ones, of a dearly departed member, to sleep with at night after the inevitable happens. Such as a blanket, or a doll. It's quite comforting, when they feel alone in the middle of the night.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal