No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Wrap it up already Mike! I'm dying to see it. lolol/

By the way, I think there is LOTS of footage from lots of years. That is why there are probably also that many tapes.

you could be on to something there.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

Quote from: "suspicious mind"

By the way, I think there is LOTS of footage from lots of years. That is why there are probably also that many tapes.

20 boxes, a box a year. BIG hoax, BIG movie, BIG shock. That's why there will be a BAM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

20 boxes, a box a year. BIG hoax, BIG movie, BIG shock. That's why there will be a BAM.

I agree, you are on the right track Souza!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
HOLD UP!!!!!!! IF THIS COMPANY WAS BEHIND THE EDITING OF THIS IS IT MOVIE, WHY IS IT KENNY ORTEGA WAS PAID ONE MILLION DOLLARS FOR THE SAME JOB!!! YEP BECAUSE THAT MONEY WAS NOT, I REPEAT NOT FOR EDITING BUT IT WAS A PAY OFF!!!!

Tustin man edited Jackson film 'This Is It'
February 12, 2010|By ELYSSE JAMESTUSTIN "This Is It," the documentary film of Michael Jackson's pre-tour rehearsals, grossed more than $260 million worldwide, according to Box Office Mojo.

That's due in part to the work of Tustin resident Brandon Key, who, along with Don Brochu, Tim Patterson and Kevin Stitt, spent weeks sifting through 120 hours of Michael Jackson rehearsal footage after the pop star's death on June 25.

The editing team has been nominated for an ACE Eddie Award on Sunday, up for Best Edited Documentary against Geoffrey Richman for "The Cove" and Kim Roberts for "Food, Inc."

The rehearsal footage was planned to promote the star's planned 50-show run in London. Jackson liked to document his whole process, Key said, so Patterson had been filming the rehearsals.

"All of a sudden, M.J. died," Key said. "Suddenly this became the most valuable footage on the planet."

Key was called in to help Patterson sort through the hours of material and create a clip to help prove Jackson had been physically ready for the tour, a prevailing question among fans.

"There was speculation about whether we had cut around anything to make Michael look good. It comes through in the film he was ready to do this concert and put his heart and soul into this big comeback," Key said. "It would have been the most spectacular show of the decade, if not the last 20-30 years."

Over the next two weeks, Key and Patterson combined clips of select songs to show the executives at the entertainment company AEG. Don Brochu and Kevin Stitt joined the team.

"I think that's when it happened," Key said. "They started thinking, 'We have enough to make a feature film.'"

The editors spent the next few weeks dissecting the film song by song, he said. They worked 16 hour days, 7 days a week until they had gathered 3 ½ hours of behind-the-scenes material into a rough draft where each song told a story. The 2-hour film opened in theaters on Oct. 28.

Key is particularly proud of the "Billie Jean" rehearsal scene.

"It's just him dancing alone on the stage with no other story, props, anything," Key said. "The dancers are in the audience and you can see the adoration they have for him."

The first draft of the movie was shown to AEG executives and director Kenny Ortega.

"Kenny was speechless," Key said. "It was always for the fans. He wanted to give them a last look at (Michael's) humanity. He wanted the world to know Michael Jackson as he knew Michael Jackson, which was as an innocent, caring, humble individual."

Twenty-two documentaries were eligible for the ACE Eddie Award, said American Cinema Editors spokeswoman Lea Yardum. The list was narrowed down to three based on votes by the group's 600 members.

"This Is It" is Key's first feature film. Previously, he's worked on commercials, corporate productions, stage shows and special events through his post production company, Digital Cut.

"We were used to creating something out of nothing. This was shot without any plan, that was unique," Key said. "It was kind of fun being at the center of pop culture for a few weeks."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

To me Michael never looked frail or exhausted! He was like a 20 year old young guy dancing and moving, may be these tapes will finally expose the hoax and what happened on june 25, may be this is the end of the beginning, who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

suspicious mind

so is getting these the actual hold up with the court?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
How can it cost so much to reproduce them all? I don't believe this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

I agree, you are on the right track Souza!

Yeahhh...I agree...is an adventure, a great adventure !!!!! lolol/

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

pepper

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
HOLD UP!!!!!!! IF THIS COMPANY WAS BEHIND THE EDITING OF THIS IS IT MOVIE, WHY IS IT KENNY ORTEGA WAS PAID ONE MILLION DOLLARS FOR THE SAME JOB!!! YEP BECAUSE THAT MONEY WAS NOT, I REPEAT NOT FOR EDITING BUT IT WAS A PAY OFF!!!!

Tustin man edited Jackson film 'This Is It'
February 12, 2010|By ELYSSE JAMESTUSTIN "This Is It," the documentary film of Michael Jackson's pre-tour rehearsals, grossed more than $260 million worldwide, according to Box Office Mojo.

That's due in part to the work of Tustin resident Brandon Key, who, along with Don Brochu, Tim Patterson and Kevin Stitt, spent weeks sifting through 120 hours of Michael Jackson rehearsal footage after the pop star's death on June 25.

The editing team has been nominated for an ACE Eddie Award on Sunday, up for Best Edited Documentary against Geoffrey Richman for "The Cove" and Kim Roberts for "Food, Inc."

The rehearsal footage was planned to promote the star's planned 50-show run in London. Jackson liked to document his whole process, Key said, so Patterson had been filming the rehearsals.

"All of a sudden, M.J. died," Key said. "Suddenly this became the most valuable footage on the planet."

Key was called in to help Patterson sort through the hours of material and create a clip to help prove Jackson had been physically ready for the tour, a prevailing question among fans.

"There was speculation about whether we had cut around anything to make Michael look good. It comes through in the film he was ready to do this concert and put his heart and soul into this big comeback," Key said. "It would have been the most spectacular show of the decade, if not the last 20-30 years."

Over the next two weeks, Key and Patterson combined clips of select songs to show the executives at the entertainment company AEG. Don Brochu and Kevin Stitt joined the team.

"I think that's when it happened," Key said. "They started thinking, 'We have enough to make a feature film.'"

The editors spent the next few weeks dissecting the film song by song, he said. They worked 16 hour days, 7 days a week until they had gathered 3 ½ hours of behind-the-scenes material into a rough draft where each song told a story. The 2-hour film opened in theaters on Oct. 28.

Key is particularly proud of the "Billie Jean" rehearsal scene.

"It's just him dancing alone on the stage with no other story, props, anything," Key said. "The dancers are in the audience and you can see the adoration they have for him."

The first draft of the movie was shown to AEG executives and director Kenny Ortega.

"Kenny was speechless," Key said. "It was always for the fans. He wanted to give them a last look at (Michael's) humanity. He wanted the world to know Michael Jackson as he knew Michael Jackson, which was as an innocent, caring, humble individual."

Twenty-two documentaries were eligible for the ACE Eddie Award, said American Cinema Editors spokeswoman Lea Yardum. The list was narrowed down to three based on votes by the group's 600 members.

"This Is It" is Key's first feature film. Previously, he's worked on commercials, corporate productions, stage shows and special events through his post production company, Digital Cut.

"We were used to creating something out of nothing. This was shot without any plan, that was unique," Key said. "It was kind of fun being at the center of pop culture for a few weeks."

Hmmmmm....

Editing
AKA: Visual Editing, Film Editing
Reconstructing the sequence of events in a movie.
Tim Patterson       
Kevin Stitt

"After Jackson's death, Ortega was hired to edit together 80 hours of video taken on stage and behind the scenes of the "This Is It" rehearsals for the 111-minute movie."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
Quote from: "PureLove"
Michael was so healthy and strong in TII but could he show some acting skills to show up at the trial? Yeah, why not. It would help Murray to be acquitted. So be ready for an acting frail, sick Michael. I would definitely not be surprised.

Sorta how he acted weak and helpless as the Scarecrow in The Wiz. (Notice the crows like in Dumbo and the Sunflowers. Connection or coincidence?)

[youtube:1n57s15s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YrinCQOxB0[/youtube:1n57s15s]

off topic. i saw the wiz last night for the first time ever ( as far as i can remeber) . michael seemed to just become that charactor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bec"
Tapes?

Who the fuck uses tape anymore. No one. This would all be digital footage.

This is a direct link to the "missing tapes" CCTV footage from Carrolwood... which in my opinion is a direct tie in or link to something else.

I believe there ARE missing tapes, or secret tapes, or tapes that are very valuable, and hold some secret, some giant key to this entire puzzle... but I believe they are from years ago... say... 2003ish... and I believe they will come to light... and they are just flirting with us.

Beautifully said, Bec!  My thoughts exactly!

God bless all! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Michael was so healthy and strong in TII but could he show some acting skills to show up at the trial? Yeah, why not. It would help Murray to be acquitted. So be ready for an acting frail, sick Michael. I would definitely not be surprised.
Sorta how he acted weak and helpless as the Scarecrow in The Wiz. (Notice the crows like in Dumbo and the Sunflowers. Connection or coincidence?) [youtube:1iubrooc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YrinCQOxB0[/youtube:1iubrooc]
off topic. i saw the wiz last night for the first time ever ( as far as i can remeber) . michael seemed to just become that charactor.

It played on BET a few nights ago. Although it was a blockbuster failure, I still love that movie very much. Ecspecially the part when they fix Mike up @ the Wicked Witch scene and he gets up and does a cute little dance to show he's 'alright' haha!
Ok, back on topic, I read the hearing that was on June 16 and they have officially confused the hell out of me and themselves. The definition 'raw' footage is in question, I guess. Has anyone else read it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorta how he acted weak and helpless as the Scarecrow in The Wiz. (Notice the crows like in Dumbo and the Sunflowers. Connection or coincidence?) [youtube:9165s74n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YrinCQOxB0[/youtube:9165s74n]

It played on BET a few nights ago. Although it was a blockbuster failure, I still love that movie very much. Ecspecially the part when they fix Mike up @ the Wicked Witch scene and he gets up and does a cute little dance to show he's 'alright' haha!
Ok, back on topic, I read the hearing that was on June 16 and they have officially confused the hell out of me and themselves. The definition 'raw' footage is in question, I guess. Has anyone else read it?

Could you please give me a link to where i can read it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Sorta how he acted weak and helpless as the Scarecrow in The Wiz. (Notice the crows like in Dumbo and the Sunflowers. Connection or coincidence?) [youtube:1d8qsrt5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YrinCQOxB0[/youtube:1d8qsrt5]

Could you please give me a link to where i can read it?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions