Islam Existed Before Muhammad Was Born
June 10, 2011, 09:06:00 AM
Everyone, I read up on the subject title years ago when I first read up on Elijah Muhammad and the Nation of Islam.

Surely, Michael has read up on both links.  He is proud of his African American heritage, and he knows that "As it was in the beginning - so it shall be in the end."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is one of my favorite web links of all time.  MJ knows of the Moors' History, and about how HIStory the way we were taught is packed with lies and deception.  One of the first groups to use swords and rifles.

By the way, in O-BEE's video "Wanna Be Starting Something" - right after the break when one just hears MJ's music playing, O-BEE is seen standing still as if pointing a Gun.  He purses his lips like MJ often did. It's like he is mocking/mimicking the evil ones that funked with his father - and it's like  he is saying , "Get back.  Back the funk up off of my father.  You ain't gonna mess with him no more.  I'll shoot/kill your motherscratching azzes if you try to funk with him again - for them days are over."  

He reminds me of the Italians that believe the son when coming of age - should avenge a family member's (especially father's) death/murder if it is the last thing said one does.  Other ethnic groups believe(d) the same. He is showing anyone that sees that video that it is about avenging/revenge.  Some think he is doing it because MJ is "dead, and that he is signifying that he wants to avenge his murder.  MJ is alive of course - so O-BEE also represents A-LIVE MJ and the MESSAGE he wants out there.  "It's time to step together and give them all we owe."  They are no longer playing that Devil's game.  "We comin', we comin' to break 'em down."

Needless to say, my mouth fell open when I saw that.  Plus Omer has a blackbelt - so he wants to give off the aura that he will hurt someone in order to protect his pops now - for he is a grown man willing to AVENGE and PAYBACK with a REVENGE.  They all mean business these days.  They are going to play by MJ's rules these days, and no one ever will harm him again.  I think MJ is saying, "I'm willing to die in order to protect what is mine, to include my life."  

Cause it's the Genesis Adventure, from a Master of Excellence and is One Victorious Entertainment Revenge.  Don't think Omer doesn't know B. Howard and about the GAME OVER photo and about how MJ has been and is helping Evan Ross, Austin Brown and on and on - cause he is all over the place.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Islam Existed Before Muhammad Was Born
June 10, 2011, 12:19:38 PM
I didn't read the entire links you gave but I'm a Muslim myself and the title you made is definitely NOT true. Nation of Islam call themselves Muslims but I don't really understand why. They believe a book they wrote themselves, they do not believe Quran. They have their own rules and they believe their own prophet. Islam was born with Muhammad and this is what is believed in Islam.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

June 10, 2011, 01:16:09 PM
As for the founder of Islam:

Sura 22 "Pilgrimage"
22:78 "You shall strive for the cause of GOD as you should strive for His cause. He has chosen you and has placed no hardship on you in practicing your religion-the religion of your father Abraham. He is the one who named you "Submitters" originally. Thus, the messenger shall serve as a witness among you, and you shall serve as witnesses among the people. Therefore, you shall observe the Contact Prayers and give the obligatory charity, and hold fast to GOD; He is your Lord, the best Lord and the best Supporter."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

June 10, 2011, 01:38:16 PM
All I know is I've read in the past and agree with much of the huge amount of info John Moore gives on this site, and others similar to it. Below is a good introductory on his stuff generally:
I don't believe Omer is Michael's son, but MJ loves him like a son, as he has done many other children/adults under his influence. But I agree Omer's tough-boy stance of loyalty to MJ is showing his absolute love and is good to see. (Neither is MJ a muslim but loves people of all faiths. ) He's universal!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 10, 2011, 01:40:57 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
All I know is I've read in the past and agree with much of the huge amount of info John Moore gives on this site, and others similar to it. Below is a good introductory on his stuff generally:
I don't believe Omer is Michael's son, but MJ loves him like a son, as he has done many other children/adults under his influence. But I agree Omer's tough-boy stance of loyalty to MJ is showing his absolute love and is good to see. (Neither is MJ a muslim but loves people of all faiths. ) He's universal!  :D

Exactly. Agreed. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 10, 2011, 02:52:48 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
I didn't read the entire links you gave but I'm a Muslim myself and the title you made is definitely NOT true. Nation of Islam call themselves Muslims but I don't really understand why. They believe a book they wrote themselves, they do not believe Quran. They have their own rules and they believe their own prophet. Islam was born with Muhammad and this is what is believed in Islam.

I'm sorry but I didn't say that the title was given by the Nation of Islam.  I got the title from that link, and said that I've read up on the fact that Islam was practiced before Muhammad was born.  Some believe that it is the original religion.  I respect that opinion, but I believe in the Kametic teachings.  I understand that the Nation of Islam founded by Elijah Muhammad is not Orthodox.  I didn't mean to offend.  I meant to show that the Original Islam has been around long before many think.

Malcolm X, after his trip to Mecca disagreed with the teaching of Elijah Muhammad.

MJonmind - that is your prerogative to not believe that Omer is MJ's son.  I almost feel sorry for you (but don't truly) and others that disses Michael like that.  You hear him call his SON Little Michael and Little Monkey.  Maybe you are insinutating that Omer was just some kid MJ picked up to live with him at Neverland as his boy toy - and just started calling him Little Michael/Little Monkey.  Riz Bhatti also calls him Little Michael.

MJ stated in 2004 that Omer was from a one night stand with a fan.  You hear Omer call him dada and dad.  A MSNBC article stated that the Jacksons learned of Little Michael in 1992 from Austin, and that Elizabeth Taylor introduced MJ to Omer's mother.  Joe Jackson, the father and grandfather stated that Omer is MJ's son.  Omer says in song - "Dont be mad cause I'm from a king's bloodline."  Omer is in the Jackson Family Portrait - as he is also in the Michael Jackson family portrait with Prince, Omer and MJ before Paris was born.  And the likes of you are better than them?  I mean no direct harm to you - but it puzzles me why some would feel so inclined to insinuate such things and diss the main players that KNOW THE TRUTH.  Is MJ crazy?  Is he out of touch with his God and the kid is not his son?  

And the picture below proves that MJ spit him out.  You must don't know genetics as they have the same eyes, teeth, nose, jawline and etc.  MJ seems to be leaning up and Omer back - and it is a great contrast that matches them up perfectly.  Clearly any astute person can tell that Omer is bi-racial.  Notice his 5:00 shadow is of black hair and more so than his Pops.  

You are the one with the problem.  It is on you.  Never mind that there are literally hundreds of comparison videos on you tube showing them side by side as yound boys and teens.  The pic when they both ride up on the jet ski before going parasailing on that video I posted the other day - shows that Omer looks just like him.  May haps, you need to pray and ask God why you feel the need to be so arrogant and negative to where you think you know better than MJ, his father and Omer.  And that you have the right to actually CALL THEM ALL LIARS by disputing what the people listed above have to say about the subject.  You may need to seek a therapist about it.  You and others can almost be classified as haters on this issue for - YOU HAVE NO GROUND TO STAND ON AS YOUR OPINION MATTERS NOT AS IT STANDS UP TO MICHAEL'S - HIS FATHER'S OR OMER'S FACTS AND DNA.

It really has nothing to do with people's opinions on the subject based on what is above.  It has to do with RESPECTING what MJ has stated OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH in 2004, what his father said in 2009 and what Omer rapped about in 2010.  MJ was on his Wanna Be Starting Something video.  He walks in at :08 seconds - and his hand is shown at 1:19.  And each and every one of those words O-BEE raps on song are MJs.

It has to do with who you must be counting on to give you the so-called facts you have on the subject?  You are basing this wrong opinion on what the lying media has said about MJ?  Maybe you think he couldn't get it done?  Please add your name to the list of people that MJ will prove so many truths to that it is not even funny.

It's neither here nor there, and I will not debate the subject with you.  You have the right to feel that way, but you are wrong and lost.  You don't know or respect MJ or his heart.  You and others that declare such foolishness for no real and true reason (other than you think you have the right to call Michael a liar) need to look in the mirror.  You can't be wrapped too tight to actually think that you have the right to INSINUATE THAT MICHAEL JUST PICKED UP A CHILD TO MENTOR AND CARE ABOUT - because he was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............................what?  Please don't answer me - for I won't answer you.  It just boils my blood.  I will defend this til the end because you are no better than any and everyone that has lied on MJ.  I know I have MJ, his father, Omer, Rebbie & God on my side.

I have the right to mention what I want in this thread because I started it, but if you or anyone else want to debate this issue, please take it to Omer's thread.  Please don't come back in here with it.  Again I can mention Omer all I want to - and will always do it because HE IS MJ'S FIRSTBORN SON - AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.  It is up to Souza to censor me.  I love me some Little Michael/Little Monkey/Lil Moon Boy (that is part of the logo at Neverland) Omer and O-BEE.

STAY ASLEEP - FOR YOU ARE HURTING NO ONE BUT YOURSELF.  LOOK IN THE MIRROR & MEASURE YOUR HEART - AND ASK YOURSELF AND GOD WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS WITH MJ ACKNOWLEDGING - PROVIDING FOR, CLAIMING AND LOVING HIS SON.  THAT IS A REAL REAL MAN RIGHT THERE.

He could have been the type to pay off the womand never to see his son again.  That is not how MJ rolls.  Sorry.

Btw, before I forget, for the ones interested below are O-BEE and Chris Tucker in Obee''s & Jae-R song about A Toast.  Chris is in it.  It sounds like MJ is laughing at the end - and that is part of the reason I think he forgave Chris if there was anything to forgive in the first place.  

Please skip to 3:31 & 3:51 in video - and see Omer's Thriller MJ smile.  I knew when I first saw this that he is Michael's as I also knew upon seeing him sitting with the family in the front row.

Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 03:05:52 PM by peacock7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

June 10, 2011, 03:04:16 PM
Excuse peacock, but, does it matter if Omer is or not Michael´s son? I for instance I never heard Michael nor Omer talking openly about it. Why would Michael not tell openly to people that Omer is his son?

Joe said that Omer is a Jackson...but who´s Jackson? May be not Michaels...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

June 10, 2011, 03:20:46 PM
He did put it out there in 2004 - but FAUX/Fox news shot it down just like the evil ones that mind controlled MJ and drugged him tried to discredit him with anything MJ.  They didn't want MJ to appear normal.  Joe Jackson did say that Omer was MJ's - and Omer for sure copped to it.  HE SAID MJ RAISED HIM AND THE BLOODLINE THING.  They are not the liars here - so may haps the ones that don't believe them are (for no good & Godly reason) are.  The non-believers on this are lost souls and are the ones with the problem.  It truly is borderline insanity and evil.  And you sure don't know anything about bi-racial children.  

Omer was there when Neverland got busted.  MJ protected his son - period.  Use critical thinking.

Please take this discussion somewhere else.  I mean for this to be about Islam & the Moors.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

June 10, 2011, 03:26:02 PM
You are the one talking about it. I am not willing to go on with this discussion anyway. I don´t care about the gossip.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

June 10, 2011, 05:54:29 PM
humm well it sounds like debbie didn't know. and i guess michael must not have seen fit to clear it up with her either.
bacl to the topic . here is a perspective i ran across. can't say if it is fact or fiction as i wasn't there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 10, 2011, 10:29:55 PM
Quote from: "peacock7"

I'm sorry but I didn't say that the title was given by the Nation of Islam.  I got the title from that link, and said that I've read up on the fact that Islam was practiced before Muhammad was born.  Some believe that it is the original religion.  I respect that opinion, but I believe in the Kametic teachings.  I understand that the Nation of Islam founded by Elijah Muhammad is not Orthodox.  I didn't mean to offend.  I meant to show that the Original Islam has been around long before many think.

I'm not offended peacock. I wanted to explain the difference btw Nation of Islam and real Islam. I respect your opinion but according to our belief it is like the way I wrote. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

June 11, 2011, 05:09:36 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
humm well it sounds like debbie didn't know. and i guess michael must not have seen fit to clear it up with her either.
bacl to the topic . here is a perspective i ran across. can't say if it is fact or fiction as i wasn't there.

If only people just followed the Word of God.......

2:136 Say, "We believe in GOD, and in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs; and in what was given to Moses and Jesus, and all the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among any of them. To Him alone we are submitters."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

ROFL

June 12, 2011, 08:08:11 PM
hmmm Interesting title...
I agree with you sarahli

THE RELIGION OF ISLAM

The first thing that one should know and clearly understand about Islam is what the word "Islam" itself means. The religion of Islam is not named after a person as in the case of Christianity which was named after Jesus Christ, Buddhism after Gotama Buddha, Confucianism after Confucius, and Marxism after Karl Marx. Nor was it named after a tribe like Judaism after the tribe of Judah and Hinduism after the Hindus. Islam is the true religion of "Allah" and as such, its name represents the central principle of Allah's "God's" religion; the total submission to the will of Allah "God". The Arabic word "Islam" means the submission or surrender of one's will to the only true god worthy of worship "Allah" and anyone who does so is termed a "Muslim", The word also implies "peace" which is the natural consequence of total submission to the will of Allah. Hence, it was not a new religion brought by Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) I in Arabia in the seventh century, but only the true religion of Allah re-expressed in its final form.

Islam is the religion which was given to Adam, the first man and the first prophet of Allah, and it was the religion of all the prophets sent by Allah to mankind. The name of God's religion lslam was not decided upon by later generations of man. It was chosen by Allah Himself and clearly mentioned in His final revelation to man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

paula-c

June 12, 2011, 09:07:33 PM
I think that when the end of all this is not going to have doubts about the learning that we are  having.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2011, 01:14:04 PM

I was born into a Christian family, but it was never forced on me by my parents. I find it better when children aren't told only one side of the story just so they are more likely to find their own individual path. I'm going to start reading the Qur'an pretty soon after I finish my current book. I've been very curious about it for awhile so I can't wait.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions